September 3, 2014 | 1180 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All right, fine FFS. I bought the damn thing and I love it. Is that what you wanted to hear? I find that there is a little more spray from some of the colors than I get with Chanel or Dior or even Mac shadows, but the colors are gorgeous and the palette is very versatile. It is the only eye makeup (aside from mascara) i am taking with me to EU this summer because all my shadow needs are right there in one compact.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jenjen8000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. As someone who is really a product rather than a makeup junkie, this is a great starter pack for me. It gives me lots of shades that all compliment each other and aren't too scary and bright/dark for me as a makeup novice. I do agree that it could do with including more of a plum shade as Hustle also doesn't come out that colour on me. Shadow stays on all day and primer has a nice silky feel. Will def buy again although with so many shadows I think this might last me a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by vivianlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is genius! It's awesome to travel with and the colors are great! My only thing is that I think the highlight colors Virgin and Sin are a bit too metallic for me; it kind of reminds me of Nylon from MAC which is a bit drag queenish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by taylorspears

i bought this at sephora the other day and i absolutely love it, just like everyone else. honestly if you dont love this product theres something wrong with you. there are so many different looks you can do with this pallete. you dont have it, go buy it right now. its worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by glitterdiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this palette! It's so versatile... You can create dramatic looks or looks that are work appropriate with it. For anyone who doesn't have it that has been considering whether to get it or not.. it's highly pigmented, each eyeshadow has something different to offer and if you're a fan of neutrals and bronzey shades, just do it! This item wouldn't have been sold out at all of my local Sephora's if it wasn't that good! I had been on the waitlist for one at a Sephora for 5 months until they got to my name but luckily I found it online back in January. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by tiffax

I love Urban Decay shadows. It was the first high-end makeup I ever bought back in high school and this is now my third full eyeshadow palette from them. I picked it up because there was sooo much hype about it and I knew I would get quality shadows. I was only hesitant to begin with because from my other UD palettes, I never used the neutral colors because they tended to not show up on me. Butttt... I plunged I bought it anyway because I couldn't help myself. I've gotten a lot of good neutral looks from it, but I tend to wear brighter eye looks so I don't use it that often. When I heard that they replaced the eyepencils with a brush, I was excited because I have the big anniversary UD pencil set and wanted to expand my brush collection; unfortunately, I don't like the brush at all. It seems more like a small, flat concealer brush than an eyeshadow brush. I only used it once or twice and didn't find it adequate at picking up shadow color at all, so now I wish the pencils were back ): Nevertheless, the shadows are really well pigmented and there's a good variety of shimmer/matte (more of the former, but I'm a shimmer lover so it works out for me). I'd definitely suggest this to anyone looking for a good neutral palette. Paired with the UD Primer Potion, these shadows will last you all day and night, through naps, through yoga, through running, etc. I really like the velvety cover on the case.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Petunia1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this product was a little over hyped. I experienced a lot of fall-out and the colors didn't wow me. It's an excellent value for someone who doesn't have a lot of neutral shadows though, or is just getting started with makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by spiffgirl

What a great palette! Wonderful, wearable colors, creamy formulation (though powders), just an overall winner. I've been using this pretty much every day since I purchased it a couple of weeks ago. Although some of the shadows are not matte, I don't think any are not wearable, even for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by applemodel

I really love this, it's so nice. The colors are all so nice and pigmented too. This will be perfect for travelling too because all the eyeshadows are in the same place. The eyeshadow brush that came with it is not very good, it just feels like plastic bristles but this is defiantly worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this (and one for my mom) the other day and I really think it lives up to the hype. I know it is supposed to be all neutrals but I really wish it had a nice purple (Hustle and Toasted don't turn out purple on me) and a totally matte black. But other than that, I use it almost every day!