November 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Danelekwoods

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

We all know this is a great palette. Its still hard to find in some places! I use the "naked" color the most and I feel like I'm going to hit pan soon! I will probably have to purchase the Naked single shadow once that runs out because I definitely love it for everyday use. All of the colors work very well together in this palette and you can create a variety of looks. There is fall-out when applying but I always do my eyes before my foundation. Definitely a best-seller and a favorite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByEilleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!! The colors are beautiful and I love that it comes with matte shades as well! I would highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This really is a wonderful product. For myself, I don't reach for it everyday. Maybe 2 times a week. But considering the size of my collection, I reach for it often enough for it to be considered high quality and worth the money I spent on it. My favorite colors are Virgin, Buck, Darkhorse, Hustle, and Sidecar (I love glitter and have no problem working with the fallout- I just tap my brush and do the eyes before my foundation). The value on this is incredible as the pans are full sized shadows. I got this back when it came with the double liner, and I do enjoy the UD 24/7 formula, though it's not my favorite. I wish I had waited and got the brush, I love brushes. I personally think it would be perfect if it just had a matte highlight shade. If all my lovely makeup was taken from me and I had to rebuy some eye shadows right away, I would get MAC Blanc Type and this and I would be satisfied and comforted (for a little while......).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by meeleessa

Best palette ever! All of the colors work well with my light-tan skin. It's so easy to create a smokey day time look as well as a dark night time look with this palette. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeswithsprinkles

Beautiful colours, smooth texture and wearable day and night. There is really no fault in this palette except maybe the price. If you are on the fence about the product go get it! Worth the price and it really will last you a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by JennieT2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this product is a MUST have for those who love neutrals. this one palette has everything you would ever need for a daytime or nighttime look. absolutely fabulous. i am most in love with "Sin." all of the shades are well pigmented, though some do have fallout-especially Sidecar. There isn't a single shade that I don't use in this palette. So thankful that this isn't limited edition!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Dizzyray822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pure genius. The colors and quality are perfect. Since I bought this it's all Ive been using. I get so many compliments. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by katieklassified

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the BEST eyeshadow palette I've ever owned. The pigmentation of the shadows is lovely, the packaging is great, and the color range is perfect. Its a little pricey, but considering how many eyeshadows you get for the price, its definitely worth it. I love this palette so much I recently got myself a backup so I won't run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just great. Go out and get it if you can! Great texture, colour, pigmentation and finish on the eyes. Simply universally flattering and worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyVicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Urban Decay's Naked Palette is a hot commodity in the beauty world. I have had mine since they first launched last year. I called Sephora every week to see if they had them in yet & when they did, I had one held & raced to the mall! I have since purchased 2 others for friends, one of which I had to hunt down around Christmas time (I lucked out) & the other just happened to be in stock at Ulta (Lucky her!).

The palette itself is awesome! It has a rich chocolate brown felt material cover with gold foil lettering. There is a mirror inside (mine cracked from leaning on it with my elbow - oops!), 12 shadows & 1 double sided eyeliner which they have now replaced with an eyeshadow brush. That makes much more sense to me anyway. It also comes with a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion.

This is truly an amazing palette that I would say is a definite must have for any makeup lover. It's perfect for travel & the colors look great on everyone. The only thing that I would say was a negative is the lack of matte shadows (2), but if you are familiar with UD you already know that they are big on glitter/shimmer.

You can use this palette all year round, for daytime looks, dramatic evening looks as well as bridal. It's very versatile & well worth the $48.00 price tag.