April 21, 2014 | 1822 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by keerawr

i just got this palette today, so excited they had it in stock. i am absolutely in love with it, although i compared my old half baked to the one in this palette and they are slightly different in colors! but they are both very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by glitterygirly

I was stunned the other day when I was at Ulta and they had a bunch of this palette in stock. Great palette for people like me who like the natural look. I have used this almost every day since I got it. Oh and mine came with a nice shadow brush...I read in some of the reviews that it used to come with eyeliner. The brush is really nice. Great purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by rxhope2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally gave in and got the Naked palette. I've had this for about a month now and I'm LOVING it! Use this everyday. I just wish it still came with the eyeliner instead of the brush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by paya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I've been very happy with this palette. I cant lie - I do think some colors have too much glitter in them and I wish the palette has 1-2 more matte shades. But I have been using this palette on a daily basis for weeks now. I do use it in conjunction with a couple neutral Mac shades in the crease to cut back on the shine. But overall I am happy with it. The color payoff is great (with a good eye shadow base or primer) and I find that te shadows wear well all day. It has a great array of nice, silky colors in it. I would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by masa_inn

I've had a HUGE lemming for this palette; up until one of my friends bought it. These are my observations after sitting next to her for 2 classes 2 days a week:
- glitter. Lots and lots of cheap-looking glitter. Chunky, crafts-like.
- fallout. Oh my. She is covered in glitter from her eyes up to her chin; and she is not a novice in MU, so I'm sure it's not an application issue
- all looks created with Naked seem kinda...similar.

I still swatched it in Ulta when the hype died down. IMHO, it's way too warm to be called "a perfect neutral". And, despite all the glitter and two "funky" colors (Creep and Gunmetal), it's b-o-r-i-n-g. Majority of the colors have dupes - I think there is no one for Sidecar; other are dupable. It's like Rachel Ray packed in a palette :) I am utterly perplexed with an A+ Temptalia gave with product.

Giving it two lippies instead of one because it is, indeed, a great value; and it is a no-brainer for MU challenged like myself. Mix a and match any shadows - you will end up with an OK, safe, even a tad boring look.

7 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of neutrals, so I had to get this! Plus, ive been wanting to compare the udpp and my too-faced primer (they're pretty much the same) and I love the 24/7 liners, so those were some bonuses. As far as the shadows go, they are all very pretty and i like the assortment of different finishes. There are 1 or 2 that are a bit sparkly for my taste, but I figure I can use those when I'm going out. Additionally there is a little bit of fall out, moreso than with my mac shadows but its not so bad that I would regret my purchase. Altho my mac shadow collection isnt huge, I can see that there are some colors that can be duped (ie sin reminds me of all-that-glitters, and toasted reminds me a slightly lighter version of mulch). All in all, I find this product to be a great deal- 12 shadows for $44?! and each shadow contains the same amount of product as a mac pan refill so if you do the math you'll see youre actually saving tons of money! I have been playing around with it a bit and like all the colors, so much so that I'll probably repurchase the palette if i hit pan (or buy individual colors if the palette is discontinued).
update: so i've been playing with this more and still think its a great buy for the price but have some reservations about the quality of the shadows; they tend to have a lot more fall out than my mac ones and appear more chalky and rough-textured- if i could, I'd give it a 3.5. If you already have a good neutral collection, I'd pass on this one. If you're just starting out then I'd totally still recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by shereels

This is the best neutral palette ever! I can't even say enough about this. I use this daily and the clors are perfect for my warm toned skin. These shadows last all day and blend wonderfully! Love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by kreamsoduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The perfect neutrals palette; you really don't need anything else in terms of neutrals when you have this unless you want more matte shades of eyeshadow. The velvet finish of the palette is somewhat annoying because it gets dirty relatively quickly. I have one of the original palettes with the eyeliner duo and I have to say that I am somewhat disappointed that they replaced it with a flat shader brush since I think the eyeliner duo was a great addition to the palette. Overall still a great product and I will definitely be buying this again in the future without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing! This is my go-to eyeshadow palette for everyday neutral makeup. I use Sidecar and Buck mots, but I try to switch it up and get use out of all the colors. Definitely a great value at $48 for 12 full sized eyeshadows and a nice brush, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lailamox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing the mass amount of raving reviews of this palette , I decided I had to have it and create my own view on it.
It took me around 3 months to finally find one in the Debenhams in Leeds in stock.
The pigmentation of the colours is great except virgin.
The colours definitely are the perfect neutrals. I can create so many different looks with this product at a reasonable price.
The packaging is pretty and appropriate.
However, I received the brush inside instead of the eyeliner which most people got, I would of preferred the eyeliner.