Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

i got this becuase of all the great reviews and was seriously dissapointed,they are gorge in the palette but they there is major fallout on almost all of them some arent even well pigmented your just left with glitter all over,most of the colors you can find way better dupes,i'd say if you have a good collection of eyeshadows then you deff dont need this,this is more for a beginer in makeup or young teens

FAVORITE PALETTE EVER. I had to wait 4 months to get this palette. 4 MONTHS! Do you realize how long that is to wait for a makeup palette? I adore this palette. Itís filled with great Urban Decay shadows that are pigmented, silky & extremely long lasting. Urban Decay is by far my favorite brand when it comes to primers & eyeshadows.

I have the palette that includes the shadow brush instead of the duo sided eyeliners. It has an array of shadows that go from light to dark. Itís perfect for creating a natural eye for work, school, maybe a lunch date. It also includes shadows that can give you a dramatic look for any occasion.

It includes my favorite highlighter (virgin) and my favorite base shadow (naked). Iím a huge fan of ALL the shadows. This palette is in very high demand, even though itís been out for about a year. Iíve seen it in stock at Sephora ONE time. If I were one of you girls who donít already have this palette, I would order this palette as soon as can!

on 7/11/2011 5:41:00 PM

I have no Sephora or Ulta near me so when I went to Myrtle beach I saw tthey had both! The first day, I swam, ate lunch and headed to the stores in search of a Naked Palette. Sure I could order it...but I like immediate gratification. I stopped at Ulta first because the Sephora was a JCPenney store and I knew it would be smaller than the free standing Ulta. Found the display minus the product. The tester was there though so I got to play and become more annoyed that they were out of it. Still they had Mario Badescu products so I got to get some pink drying lotion and some benfit products so all was not lost. Drove to JC Penney, bee-lined for Sephora and got the.last.one! Came back to the beach condo but since Im on vacation I had no reason to do makeup. I tried to come up with one, lol but then the wine kicked in...

Today, I had no reason to put on makeup EXCEPT for buying new products. Good enough for me. This palette is gorgeous. Smooth, velvety colors....mostly warm except the last 2 which are bluesy and cooler.I only used virgin, sidecar, toasted and sin today but I am in LOVE. These colors are exactly what I have been looking for! The blend beautifully with each other and can combine to make many different looks. I gave it 4 lippies because they've increased the price, taken away the 2 eyeliners and replaced it with a brush that I will probably use for concealor instead. Don't love it as an eyeshadow brush. DO love the packaging....looks exactly like a big chocolate bar

on 7/11/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Don't shoot me but I just don't love it like I thought I would!!!! and it sucks cuz I lusted after it for almost a year and it is the most expensive make up item I own! I almost threw a party when I finally got it!!! the colors are way to glittery some of them are sooooo glittery that the glitter inevitably travels all over my face and I HATE THAT!! And also, there isnīt one color that is dark enough to pull off a real dramatic eyelook which is what i would do if I'm going to wear all that shimmer and glitter! I've owned it for months now but sadly, it's just sitting there on my dresser. i love to look at it but when i wear it i just don't feel as hot as I thought this would make me look! I have to pull out something else from my collection to completly make it work for me! SAD!!!

BEST PALETTE EVER!! I can literally use every color in this palette! They are all beautiful neutrals that can create daytime, or nightime looks! Awesome for travel!!!

on 7/10/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So glad I got this palette! It is as wonderful as touted in pretty much every review. I will use EVERY color and the brush is better than expected, as well. I do have to agree with the previous review, however. It would be nice if there were more than two matte colors in the collection... but, I won't complain!

on 7/10/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know what I could say that hasn't already been said...this palette is utter perfection, and anyone with a passion for neutrals should have it.

The shadows are soft, buttery, and a dream to blend. The colors are gorgeous-shimmering champagnes and golds, rich browns, and a grey and black.

My only quip? There are only two matte shades in the whole palette-Naked, and Buck. The rest are intensely shimmery. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE shimmers. Seriously, what's prettier than a gorgeous glimmering eyeshadow?? But if you're planning on doing an understated neutral eye for day wear or work, it might be a bit difficult with this palette. These are neutrals for night, neutrals for glamour. Neutrals that are anything but neutral.

on 7/10/2011 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! There are so many eye looks that can be created from these 12 shades. The palette that I have came with the Good Karma Brush, I would have preferred the liner earlier versions came with, but the brush does pack on color nicely.

The shadows are very pigmented and go on evenly. I was on thes fence about whether to get this palette for awhile because it has a couple of matte shades and I usually don't like matte eyeshadows, but the couple in this palette I like.

This palette is well worth the money. I like that each shadow is the same size, I prefer when palettes don't assume which colors I'm going to use the most.

on 7/10/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this palette. it is basically the only palette I take out to do make up every time I go out.... I can create so many different looks with just this one palette, which is perfect for when I travel because I only pack this with me. great pigmentation, definitely worth the money.

on 7/9/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been waiting to buy this product forever. After watching countless youtube videos/tutorials, I could hardly stand the fact that it was always sold out. Finally my sister bought it for me when she saw that it became available online for my birthday. I use this every single day! The colors are wonderful.. velvety and smooth, pigmented and versatile. You can literally use this for every day looks and night looks as well. I love love love love loooove it!!!!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
The Nudes
NAKED

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches