October 20, 2014 | 1549 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by dyzio11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this palette. I picked it up at my local Sephora and at first the price seemed scary high, but then if you do the math, you get 12 shadows for $48, which is only $4 per shadow, while normal UD shadows are around $18 each. Win, win!
The shades are all neutrals, which is good for me since I can wear them to work. The palette I purchased came with a mini Primer Potion which I guess works well but I haven't tried it for a full day yet since the shadows stay on my eyelid for the whole day without a primer. It also comes with a brush to apply the shadows, but, in my opinion, it's not very good and I never use it.
The shadows are pigmented and vibrant just like all the other UD shadows and they're amazing quality. With 12 different shades, you can create soo many different looks and you'll never get bored with playing around with this palette.
Some people are mentioning in their reviews that with some of the more glittery shades they're experiencing extreme fallout, but that's never happened to me with this palette. At least not yet.
The packaging is a little bit flimsy though, but other than that I have no problems with this palette.
This palette is definitely going to last me a very long time, but if I ever run out, I will for sure be re-purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by teididh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent pigment, never creases, and last forever...enough said!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by underage

I tried to resist this palette for months but I had to give in finally! There is just no other palette comparable to this! I'm very disappointed they stopped including the eyeliner though! The brush it comes with sucks!! The colors are so versatile. Great for travel too! Half Baked is my fave :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say about this palette that others havent? Thr shadows are beautiful and of top quality. I love the shadows. Im just mad as hell that they jacked up the price an extra four dollars because they included a "professional quality brush". Umm, my azz Urban Decay. The brush is cheap with synthetic plastic bristles. It doesnt pick up color, blend, or do anything good at all. I much much much prefer my Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target. Otherwise, this palette es muy awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by crazyladyshauna

this has to be one of the best beauty buys EVER. i love this palette. i am a neutral fiend anyway and this just ticked all the boxes. it has great colour selection, all eyeshadows r an amazing quality and they r all full sized, for me its a must have :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this palette it has a perfect range of neutral colors and I use this palette everyday for either me or other people. it is a must have for anyone who loves eyeshadow and especially for neutral looks or to help tone down color looks. anyone can look sexy wearing naked ;) <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by KaseyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I literally waited months for this product to become available on Sephora. Since this was in such high demand, I knew I needed to try it. Some people complain about the shimmer, but that is what I love so much about Urban Decay eyeshadows. This palette does not have the glittery fallout that some of the other UD eyeshadows have. This palette is truly the ultimate collection of natural colors that should work for just about everyone. I find myself using this every single day. I am neglecting all of my other eyeshadows. This is a definite must have for any makeup junkie like me. As for the price, I definitely think the price tag is worth it. The shadows don't crease on me and I go all day long. I can see these shadows lasting me a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All right, fine FFS. I bought the damn thing and I love it. Is that what you wanted to hear? I find that there is a little more spray from some of the colors than I get with Chanel or Dior or even Mac shadows, but the colors are gorgeous and the palette is very versatile. It is the only eye makeup (aside from mascara) i am taking with me to EU this summer because all my shadow needs are right there in one compact.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jenjen8000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. As someone who is really a product rather than a makeup junkie, this is a great starter pack for me. It gives me lots of shades that all compliment each other and aren't too scary and bright/dark for me as a makeup novice. I do agree that it could do with including more of a plum shade as Hustle also doesn't come out that colour on me. Shadow stays on all day and primer has a nice silky feel. Will def buy again although with so many shadows I think this might last me a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by vivianlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is genius! It's awesome to travel with and the colors are great! My only thing is that I think the highlight colors Virgin and Sin are a bit too metallic for me; it kind of reminds me of Nylon from MAC which is a bit drag queenish.