this stuff stays on no matter what! Rich in color, creamy, tiny pot goes a long way. Takes time to master applying it on with a brush.
I like this e/l, it's heavy duty and won't budge- great for nights out, more formal occasions. I would wear it more often but I don't wear black every day. I also don't think it's the blackest liner out there at all.The other thing is that this product dries up big time. I don't know why but my other fluidlines don't dry up like this. Maybe I didn't shut the lid tight enough at one point or I've had it too long. It could probably be remedied by adding water or mineral oil or something (Haven't tried either), I just wish it was as "gel" like as it used to be, or like my others!
i have been using this gel e/l for a long time and i love it..
i can't live without this e/l.. the staying power is great. love it for tightlining too.. it does last on my waterline as well. i like to apply this stuff with either the free Red Earth e/l brush i got or MAC #231.
Packaging: nice. it's in a pot.
Color: duh, solid flat black
Would i buy this again? yep, can't live without this stuff.
UPDATE: i lowered to 4 stars..because i love BB Black Ink so much more than Blacktrack & i wont repurchase..
This is THE best eyeliner I've ever used - Trust me, I'ved used many and none of them are as good as this!
With the angle brush, it glides on so smoothly without having to use a lot of the product. I only dipped it once and already half of my eyelid was covered!
It doesn't smudge, it lasts long and the colour was INTENSE~! It's so fun to apply too :D
I really recommend this product if you're going for the winged eye look or the full eyelid/gothic look.
I'd definitely buy this product again and again.
- This is my holy grail liner. I use it almost daily on my top lid to do a winged eye.
- The packaging is nice and small, however you do need to be sure that is completely closed to avoid drying. Also, I put the lid on when I am applying it (to prevent as much air from going in).
- The application is amazing, very smooth and glides right on. You don't need a lot of product. I apply it with a mac 208 (or any small angled brush)
- While the price may be considered a bit high, I've had mine since last July; it has not dried out and I still have a lot of product left in the jar.
- Lastly, the fluidline stays on all day long. When I look at my eyes after an 8 hour work day, it is still as black as the morning (without smudges!) Not sure how well it works for more oily lids as mine tend to be normal-dry.
- I LOVE THIS STUFF, so glad I found it.
Can't live without this. I get a perfect line every time that lasts all day on me, and sometimes all night if I forget to wash it off. I use a smashbox flat eyeliner brush with this and its great. HG
The best damn gel eyeliner out there. Forgot to take it off while working out and then swimming, and it still hung on. No smudging, no running, no cracking. This stuff rocks. :)
i line my inner rims with a kohl liner dipped in the fluidline, and it stays pretty well put (the waterline is tricky for staying power..)
my only gripe is i have yet to find *the* brush to apply this with
Hands down my favorite gel eyeliner for my upper lids, will continue to repurchase this forever, can't c my self without this, gives great definition to the eye, i use my 263, 266 or 208 but prefer the 263 out of all and if it is too intense i smudge with my 219. Love it!
I use this with a loew cornell angled spotter brush....Magnificent results every time!