October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by degenhka

I love the way this mascara goes on, but I think it is formulated for people with sparse lashes. It did nothing to lift my lashes, but did make them fuller. I did not notice any clumping.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by kittyartig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent mascara, but not really the wow factor I prefer. I do really like the tube design, and the brush is huge. The jumbo brush makes it really easy to get to all my lashes, but I like the Covergirl Lash Blasts jumbo brush better. This mascara didn't give me very full lashes or any length, it just coloured what I already have. I give it 4 lipsticks purely because the package looks cool, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't flake. But I'd still not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by alx22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am addicted to Bad Gal mascara, but I must say that the tube I bought three tubes ago was a lot better than the last two. The last two tubes have been very dry. I wish they'd go back to whatever they did before. I absolutely loved it, though, and keep buying more hoping that it will be the one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by lotusgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For some reason my eyes feel really dry when I wear this, and ONLY when I wear this! I have no idea why or how! Its an okay mascara but didnt live up to the hype for me. I also have a really hard time getting it off at night, although it loves to flake on me all day. Ill go back to my trusty Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

It seemed promising at first…

PROS: (1) separates my lashes beautifully (2) I did like the soft feathery look this mascara gave my lashes. (3) applies smoothly.

CONS: (1) smudges very easily! Give it 4-5 hours and I’m sporting a racoon look. (2) does not give my eyes that volume impact it promises

For $25 (before tax) I was expecting amazing lashes, however I was very disappointed- my eye lashes looked very average compared to the “bad Gal Lash’ look it promised. The big brush is only compensating for it’s lack of extreme volume lash performance. This mascara may work for someone with short small lashes, but it definitely does nothing for those with normal- thick lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by hipchick77

Big Disappointment! This did nothing for me. Not worth the money. There are better mascaras out there that are much cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by cstanton00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible, did nothing for me.

Dried out like crazy1

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by benebaby921

I got this mascara from one of those "surprise" packages, mine came will Dallas & Eye Bright. For the thickening & volume part, it does do it's job, I haven't got so much lashes so it helps BUT after a while, it does get sort of flakey, probably because it's not waterproof? And that's a major down side for me as I'm always accidentally smudging my eyes.. I've only worn it once and maybe that's why I didn't see best results first time. I got back home and noticed It had sort of melted on me and left black smudges below my eyes! Overall, it's a nice volumizing effect but I think I'd have to wear it over some waterproof mascara and see if that'll do the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by trazadone

This is THE mascara. the best bestest super besty ever for me! i don't care how much it costs. if it were $70 a tube, i'd still have to have it. the brush is big and fat, but not clumsy. the product is a perfect consistencty, and goes on so smooth and easily and doesn't stink. i never get clumps, and it makes my lashes look like they're a week long! by the end of the day my lashes are still soft and never brittle.
i really have never found anything better, or even close. this is my HG and one of my best friends as a product. even if i have decide to have a "no makeup day" i still brush this on and feel pretty.
thank Benefit!
xoxoxox

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Well I've heard other people hype this up to heaven but remained somewhat skeptical. Thick, full lashes with one sweep? Are they for real? Yes is the short answer. One coat of this mascara is really all you need. As for two coats - whoa! The full on fake lashes effect takes hold for nights out. What else can I say? This does deliver the goods.

1 issue; As it’s easier to remove my favourite mascaras I find that I don’t go for BAD GAL as much as I used to.