BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/10/2008 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is OK.. Just OK. And that is the problem; It's not bad..but it's not Great either.
For it's price, not worth it.

on 12/9/2008 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a mascara junkie...I've tried used everything from cheap Great Lash to DiorShow and everything in between. After a brief chat with a Sephora consultant, I walked out with an $18 dollar tube of Bad Gal. Well, they definitely got the bad part right. Some mascaras take a few times before they start working to their optimal perofmance, so i figured I'd give this one a chance. It never got better. It didn't lengthen, it didn't add volume, it didn't do much of anything. For the price, I expected better. I'm not one to return a used product, so after a month or so of trying, I gave up and threw this one in the trash. Not recommended at all

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, another disappointing mascara. I had high hopes since I love Benefit's products but this stuff really sucks. My eyelashes were droopy and smudging like crazy. All this mascara did was give my lashes slight color and that's about it. I do not recommend this at all. I am glad I only purchased the small size.

on 12/3/2008 3:12:00 PM

Pros
- Very, very black
- There’s a lot of product in that tube so it lasts ages (:
- The packaging is yet another Benefit masterpiece
- Lengthens my eyelashes without clumping
- Only takes a couple of cotes to get boy melting lashes

Cons
- None, actually.

I have always been blessed with long and dark eyelashes and I have always invested a lot of money in finding the best mascara to enhance these gems. BeneFit Badgal mascara truelly is a wand of magik, my lashes look thick, black, and l-l-l-long

Buy again? Yep
Advise to friends and family? Yep
Fallen in love with the mascara to die for? Hell Yes!

♥ ♥ Tip ♥ ♥

When applying move the wand in a zigzag movement, This makes sure the mascara is applied evenly (:

on 12/3/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is terrible. If you want to look like a racoon by noon use this. Not only does it smudge but it also does nothing for the lashes.

on 12/2/2008 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is pretty good! It lengthens ( a little bit) and gives plenty of volume. Plus it doesn't clump. I use this everyday, and people can't even tell I am wearing mascara and think my eyelashes are naturally curly and volumnized, which I like :)
I just wished it lengthened more though. Over all, I like it and I would buy it again.

on 12/2/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of oversized mascara wands because they feel a little awkward to me when using them. This is a pretty good mascara but not the best in my opinion. However my mom loves it and is a faithful user. I have tried what I think are better mascaras at less expensive prices though. My favorite right now is Covergirl Lash Blast.

on 11/26/2008 11:52:00 PM

This is my go-to for night time. I hear from people it smudges after awhile, but as I only use it for evenings out and not long-term wear, Ive had no problem. The catchy name and packaging doesn't hurt. But I'd rather a thinner wand

on 11/26/2008 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am surprised there are so many negative feedbacks. I love this mascara, it makes my lashes look long, deep black and gives great volume. I only apply mascara on upper lashes so maybe that's why I don't have problems with smudging. The packaging is cute too, looks kind of funky. I am already buying a backup. I just love mascaras.

on 11/17/2008 2:40:00 AM

I just got a free sample of this and a tip from an MA. Benefit is the sister company of Dior cosmetics (louis vuitton owns both) and basically this mascara is the same as diorshow without the rose scent. I use diorshow and now have this and can't tell a difference aside from the smell. They even have the same brush! For $5 less a tube I'll skip the rose scent, thanks! Update, still using it and love it more than ever.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products