October 30, 2014 | 1636 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2031 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Good coverage, nice finish, but the sparkles make me seriously paranoid when I go out with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by saratwombly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this foundation. it has teeny tiny bits of shimmer in it that reflect light and help the appearance of your complexion. as far as that goes, it does the job pretty well.
its staying-power did impress me, and it's worth it, if you like this foundation, to also purchase the photoready powder.
the only issue i found was that it doesn't blend as well as i would like. that's why i only gave it a 4 out of 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well first off, regarding the glitter thing- I really didn't see anything. There's a slight shimmer, but nothing I could ever tell. I'm actually a big glitter fan & I was oddly enough hoping there would be some lol. I went outside with it & even got others opinions but nobody could detect any ounce of glitter or shimmer at all, so I'm wondering if it maybe shows on darker skin tones as opposed to fair complexions. I usually am the lightest shade in the majority of foundations out there so I picked up Ivory. I think for the first time in my life though, a foundation was actually too light, so I ended taking it back & switched to the 2nd lightest shade Vanilla which was a good match. This foundation is definitely not meant for those with dry skin. I found this to go on kind of heavy & it made my skin feel very tight. I tried again with a heavier moisturizer and I will say, this definitely does look more natural than a lot of foundations out there, in almost every light. My issue with this though is, it does NOT last. This foundation disappears quicker than any other foundation I've ever used, I tried w/ a primer but the foundation still seemed to wear away. So basically if you have a dry skin, it's mandatory that you moisturize extremely well for this to work & don't wear it somewhere expecting it to be long lasting. It's not a bad foundation, it does look natural but the formula itself is too drying for me & it doesn't last long enough at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is nothing like my favorite Makeup Forever HD foundation. The finish was meh and the color selection is limited. I could see the shimmer on my face outdoors but not indoors. I would say it looked like a satin finish on me but somewhat cakey and can look dull. Coverage was medium. There was nothing glowy, luminizing, correcting, etc. I like Colorstay is much better but can't find a good color match. I do love the pump and wish more liquid foundations had them. It's also expensive for drugstore foundation so I recommend getting it on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mommy2avarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I actually prefer it to the Colorstay foundation, which is too thick and is harder to blend with a brush. I don't think it's too glittery. It glides on nicely, and I love the pump!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by wildcatz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had been using a MAC foundation for years, but thought I could do better, so i gave this a try. The vanilla shade is a perfect match and its looks great right after I put it on. The only time I notice a bit of shimmer is if I look at my makeup driving to work in the sunlight but it looks fine, really.

But I've been using this product for about a month now and have come to the conclusion that by the end of the day, it looks terrible. My skin is just a greasy mess. Maybe if I was just going out for the evening and put it on just before I went out it would be OK but I need something for everyday. I use primer and MAC blot powder with it and blotting paper mid-day, but it's just not enough. Time to move on and try something else.

However, I will use this product up; it's just not something to wear to work and expect it to last all day. If my skin was less oily, I'd probably like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by alvajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why people say there's too much glitter in it, 'cause honest i hardly see any. I really like the coverage of this foundation. It's similar to the intensive formula of everyday minerals foundation which I had been using until I tried this. I only wish there are a few more shades, 'cause I feel like a half shade darker would have been perfect for me. But now with a little bronzer I think the look is very good for the price! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by arbyf12d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great overall. Although, I couldn't use it as much as I've wanted to. I still have some acne &a lot of acne scars &it just doesnt look so well with acne prone skin. It's very glittery. The coverage is nice, I'd say it was medium coverage for me. VERY affordable. They should have more shades. I have very fair skin &I just couldn't find one that would match. I used this product for about 2 days. I still have it laying around in my makeup box &I hope I can give this another try later on.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

If the look you're going for is glitter all over your face, this is the perfect foundation for you. I read the reviews for this but when I tested it in the store, I didn't see any glitter so I thought it would be fine. You have to be outside in the sun to get the full effect of this stuff. It is LOADED with fine glitter. I wouldn't wear this at all because it looks so ridiculous in sunlight.

I do like the pump, coverage and the shade I tried was a good match for me, but the glitter was a dealbreaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Momma2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this product. The only downside is that there are not that many colors for darker skin girls. They really only have two and i was lucky that mocha was a perfet match for me. but the shade lighter is very light so if your between your out of luck or have to mix. Alot of people complain about the shimmer but i dont have a problem with that. im not sure if its because of the shade i have or what but i dont see shimmer in this. But i LOVE how this makes me look. I cant compare to MAC or and other high end products because i wont pay those prices for a product when u can get the same quality from another company at a much better price....