July 31, 2014 | 1964 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2023 reviews)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

If the look you're going for is glitter all over your face, this is the perfect foundation for you. I read the reviews for this but when I tested it in the store, I didn't see any glitter so I thought it would be fine. You have to be outside in the sun to get the full effect of this stuff. It is LOADED with fine glitter. I wouldn't wear this at all because it looks so ridiculous in sunlight.

I do like the pump, coverage and the shade I tried was a good match for me, but the glitter was a dealbreaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Momma2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this product. The only downside is that there are not that many colors for darker skin girls. They really only have two and i was lucky that mocha was a perfet match for me. but the shade lighter is very light so if your between your out of luck or have to mix. Alot of people complain about the shimmer but i dont have a problem with that. im not sure if its because of the shade i have or what but i dont see shimmer in this. But i LOVE how this makes me look. I cant compare to MAC or and other high end products because i wont pay those prices for a product when u can get the same quality from another company at a much better price....

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

I've been using this product for about 3 months, and have noticed a few things. I've applied with my fingertips, a sponge, and a brush and I've found using a brush give the best results, while your fingers have a tendency to make the foundation look very cakey. While I use this everyday for school, I don't like how the foundation doesn't last all day and how it makes me look very oily after 2-3 hours. In broad daylight and certain lighting the glitter is very apparent (disco ball-like), so despite the fact that this has spf 17, I would never wear this outside. When I am nervous about the amount of glitter showing during the daytime, I put a small layer of it on my hand so I can check how it looks during the day. I will most likely finish the bottle, but not repurchase. The color nude was also too dark for my nc20 skin, I should have purchased a lighter color. This foundation is definitely not for oilier skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this but was concerned about the shimmer effect but I was glad I did try it as I have not experienced any shimmer. I did end up getting a shade a little lighter than what the outside of the bottle represented but now I mix it with another Revlon foundation to get the right color. Overall, I really like the coverage and it does not make my skin feel oily. I do set it with mineral powder just to be sure. I REALLY like the pump dispenser, I wish more products in the Revlon or other lines used this feature, really nice and clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by babypink11

At first, I really like this product. Made my skin appear glowy and covered well, but the more i used it I noticed that it dried out my skin and it also broke me out. Other than that, it's a great foundation, just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pepperminttimes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this soo bad seeing as how it has a pump. I love the way it makes my skin look, the only problem is that they dont make my color. I was expecting the Revlon Photo ready foundations to have the same colour scheme as the Revlon Colourstay because that would make sense, so I picked up Ivory and it was a lot darker than my actual skin :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by becca425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product when I started using it. The coverage was great, and it made my skin appear flawless.

After using it for more than a month, I started to really notice my acne flaring up, so I stopped using the product-- my acne went back down.

This product breaks me out! :( I think it may have something to do with the shimmer...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bih80

I used the Smashbox HD for a long while but when I discovered this I quickly replaced Smashbox with this, this product is so amazing, I use it with a flat stippling brush and it gives me a perfect airbrush finish. I also love the slight shimmer it has. I live in florida and with this I can skip adding shimmer to my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ThickerSister

This product is amazing. it goes on smooth and it looks great. i will say im not that big on the shimmer but it looks great for the summer. It is a bit expensive for a drug store item. it was like $14 + tax but i will def. buy it again because it is just as great as some of the high end foundations i tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Such a wonderful foundation. I'm so happy I finally purchased this awhile back- I love it just as much as my Revlon CS (which has been my HG for nearly 2 years) ........Photoready has a a very different texture then Colorstay- PR is very runny and doesn't dry as fast as CS, its a little easier to blend and the coverage is medium to full. I prefer appyling this with my fingers, some days a foundation brush or damp sponge- all methods work super well. The thing that kept me away from trying this was all the shimmer,glitter and sparkle talk. Upon glancing into the bottle, I can detect a slight sheen- but once appyling it to my face I don't see any unflattering shimmer (even in direct sunlight!).....in MAC foundations I go from NC20-25, I also have a slight yellow undertone, I chose Vanilla- Shell seemed to pink, and Nude wasn't available. Vanilla is a smidge light, however since I'm an avid foundation mixer (I love mixing this with my Revlon CS, or MAC Studio Fix Fluid) I can make it work. I can't comment on the lasting power of this alone because I set it with a powder, and it lasts a very long time- although my makeup lasts awhile due to using a primer. All in all, I love this and use it each time I do my makeup- it has not broken me out, the pump is so much easier then pouring and there is no Edward Cullen shimmer :D (sorry, I had to throw that in LOL) .....A great foundation, that I will re-purchase!