August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2026 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by wildcatz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had been using a MAC foundation for years, but thought I could do better, so i gave this a try. The vanilla shade is a perfect match and its looks great right after I put it on. The only time I notice a bit of shimmer is if I look at my makeup driving to work in the sunlight but it looks fine, really.

But I've been using this product for about a month now and have come to the conclusion that by the end of the day, it looks terrible. My skin is just a greasy mess. Maybe if I was just going out for the evening and put it on just before I went out it would be OK but I need something for everyday. I use primer and MAC blot powder with it and blotting paper mid-day, but it's just not enough. Time to move on and try something else.

However, I will use this product up; it's just not something to wear to work and expect it to last all day. If my skin was less oily, I'd probably like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by alvajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why people say there's too much glitter in it, 'cause honest i hardly see any. I really like the coverage of this foundation. It's similar to the intensive formula of everyday minerals foundation which I had been using until I tried this. I only wish there are a few more shades, 'cause I feel like a half shade darker would have been perfect for me. But now with a little bronzer I think the look is very good for the price! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by arbyf12d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great overall. Although, I couldn't use it as much as I've wanted to. I still have some acne &a lot of acne scars &it just doesnt look so well with acne prone skin. It's very glittery. The coverage is nice, I'd say it was medium coverage for me. VERY affordable. They should have more shades. I have very fair skin &I just couldn't find one that would match. I used this product for about 2 days. I still have it laying around in my makeup box &I hope I can give this another try later on.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

If the look you're going for is glitter all over your face, this is the perfect foundation for you. I read the reviews for this but when I tested it in the store, I didn't see any glitter so I thought it would be fine. You have to be outside in the sun to get the full effect of this stuff. It is LOADED with fine glitter. I wouldn't wear this at all because it looks so ridiculous in sunlight.

I do like the pump, coverage and the shade I tried was a good match for me, but the glitter was a dealbreaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Momma2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this product. The only downside is that there are not that many colors for darker skin girls. They really only have two and i was lucky that mocha was a perfet match for me. but the shade lighter is very light so if your between your out of luck or have to mix. Alot of people complain about the shimmer but i dont have a problem with that. im not sure if its because of the shade i have or what but i dont see shimmer in this. But i LOVE how this makes me look. I cant compare to MAC or and other high end products because i wont pay those prices for a product when u can get the same quality from another company at a much better price....

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

I've been using this product for about 3 months, and have noticed a few things. I've applied with my fingertips, a sponge, and a brush and I've found using a brush give the best results, while your fingers have a tendency to make the foundation look very cakey. While I use this everyday for school, I don't like how the foundation doesn't last all day and how it makes me look very oily after 2-3 hours. In broad daylight and certain lighting the glitter is very apparent (disco ball-like), so despite the fact that this has spf 17, I would never wear this outside. When I am nervous about the amount of glitter showing during the daytime, I put a small layer of it on my hand so I can check how it looks during the day. I will most likely finish the bottle, but not repurchase. The color nude was also too dark for my nc20 skin, I should have purchased a lighter color. This foundation is definitely not for oilier skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this but was concerned about the shimmer effect but I was glad I did try it as I have not experienced any shimmer. I did end up getting a shade a little lighter than what the outside of the bottle represented but now I mix it with another Revlon foundation to get the right color. Overall, I really like the coverage and it does not make my skin feel oily. I do set it with mineral powder just to be sure. I REALLY like the pump dispenser, I wish more products in the Revlon or other lines used this feature, really nice and clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by babypink11

At first, I really like this product. Made my skin appear glowy and covered well, but the more i used it I noticed that it dried out my skin and it also broke me out. Other than that, it's a great foundation, just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pepperminttimes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this soo bad seeing as how it has a pump. I love the way it makes my skin look, the only problem is that they dont make my color. I was expecting the Revlon Photo ready foundations to have the same colour scheme as the Revlon Colourstay because that would make sense, so I picked up Ivory and it was a lot darker than my actual skin :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by becca425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product when I started using it. The coverage was great, and it made my skin appear flawless.

After using it for more than a month, I started to really notice my acne flaring up, so I stopped using the product-- my acne went back down.

This product breaks me out! :( I think it may have something to do with the shimmer...