MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 6/27/2009 10:41:00 PM

I feel like this is thick but not creamy. I just don't like it at all. I feel like it settles into my lines. Theres better concealers out there.

on 6/27/2009 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is a heavyweight stuff. Extremly thick yet blendable, but it is like an advanced product.. Gossip says it is a same product like the Mac Pro Full Coverage Foundation- don't know if it is right but could be. I have extremly dry skin with some relevant dark under-eye circles and major ruddiness in my cheeks, so i need something that is the pure power. BB, Px, and even Vichy Dermablend failed. I didn't pay much attention to this product but when MA at the counter applied on a half of my face while she left the other as it was -Px- the difference was incredible.
I use with the Clarins Instant Snooth primer underneath as this was the only primer that provides the most amazing surgace for the Studio Finish, i tried with many many other primers but this combination is the absolute hit. Last all day doesn't cake and no melting away. love it!!

on 6/24/2009 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

STUDIO FINISH NC 45. I am NC50. I use this with NW40 Pro Longwear concealer on the inside of my face and Studio Sculpt NC50 on the outside of my face with Format blush every day for work and I look immaculate. They all compliment each other so well. I also have very dry skin and none of these products dry my out or break me out. I also don't use anything but my regular Cetaphil or BWC unscented lotion underneath. I will continue to use these until MAC stops making them.

on 6/23/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is very thick and buildable.
Used with a sponge it blends well with my skin.
Sadly, about 2 hours after I put it on it 'melts' and migrates to other parts of my face, looking obvious.
I've tried it under foundation, under powder, over foundation and nothing helps it stay put : (
It is good full coverage but I want something that doesn't wear off or move around through the day.
It also rubs off very easily onto clothing or anything that touches my face.
Cover Girl and L'oreal concealers perform better than this for a fraction of the price.
Definitely won't buy again and I'm probably going to take it back.

on 6/23/2009 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. It gives me great coverage and it really hides my dark circles under the eyes. I love the idea that is has SPF!!!!! The texture is a bit too thick though. And sometimes when I open the container, there would be like an oily residoo on the side of the container... -____-'' WEIRD! other than that great product... "might" be buying it again.

on 6/22/2009 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use the Studio Finish concealer in NW25 and love it. It blends perfectly into my foundation (Laura Mercier Silk Creme in Sand Beige). I used to use the MAC Studio Sculpt concealer but switched to this one when I realized it was a little less expensive for more product. In my opinion this concealer is a full coverage, although it is described on the MAC website as "opaque" coverage. I like the fact that it is SPF 35, even though I always wear sunscreen under my makeup anyway (Eucerin Daily Face SPF 30).

on 6/22/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Mac products, but this concealer sucks. I have dry under eyes and this only made them worse. It caked up, so I will not be buying this product again.

this product can be great for undereye circles, but you must get it in the right shade. get it the same color as your foundation or it wont cover very long. i do not like this product however because i have dry skin and this dried and caked up under my eyes. this also faded during the day, which was horrid cause i could see my dark circles!

on 6/21/2009 8:02:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have ever had. I like how it glides smoothly over my skin and hides dark circles perfectly. I also love the size since I can just throw it in my bag and use it with my fingers anywhere I go.

on 6/21/2009 6:50:00 AM

I personally do not like this product, it has a funny finish (sheen) which looks yuck along with my foundation, I just cant describe it but it does not look good feels cakey too. Sounds like a magic concealer in it's MAC description but I was so disapointed it does not last, feels cakey and gross, looks gross.

Top Rated MAC Products