BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

I love this! Im a big fan of BeneFit products and this is my all time favourite, i use it everyday whether im going out clubbing or just popping to the shop, it gives my cheek bones definition, makes my lips appear larger and brings out my eyes. I apply it to my brow bone, the outer lip of my upper lip and the top of my cheekbones. I find it works especially well with my dandelion.

on 3/19/2004 6:50:00 AM

love love love this product!!! it really does give you an angelic glow to the face. i apply this at the top of the cheekbones and near the brow for that sexy gleam, tried the gold version but prefer this one by far. this is the best highlighter i have used. will def repurchase.

on 3/18/2004 2:17:00 PM

supermodel in a bottle? I must have done something wrong because mine didnt come out of the bottle! I thought this was rubbish! I think the pinky/silver tone was wrong for my skin!not my cup of tea!

on 3/16/2004 8:51:00 PM

I learned about this product from the makeup counter at a department store in downtown Boston, where Benefit has a HUGE counter! Girls, they were so fun at the counter, calling High Beam...supermodel in a bottle! The girl at the counter mixed it with their tinted moisturizer and I loved the look! Supermodel in a bottle is my new favorite item! Looks great below the brow as a highlighter and the girl at the counter told me to try it on my lips for a sexy, sultry look at night! She was right...amazing!

on 3/13/2004 11:56:00 AM

Looks like a bottle of nail polish, but boy is it good. I use it on my cheekbones and temples to give a irredescent pink glow. would definately buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is 1 of my favourite products and I always get complements when I wear it, I have none existent cheekbones but this gives the illusion that I do. Brill! I dont understand why people dont like BeneFit its one of my faves!

on 3/11/2004 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, what a great product. I'm so happy I bought it. I was a little reluctant before buying it because I'm not too fond of BeneFit products but this totally changed my mind. It gives me an angelic glow and its going to be gorgeous for the summer. If you don't like the texture you can try Luna by MAC which does basically the same thing. They are both great products!!!

on 3/9/2004 3:00:00 PM

This is a very good highlighter and cn be applied either alone or mixed with a foundation .I apply it after applying foundation ,and have received very good compliments .Many of my friends asked me about the reason of my glow but I just told them Its a secret!!!

I liked this product at first, but since it isn't oil-free it totally made me break out! Yuck!
My Smashbox Diffuse is oil-free, and works so much better!

on 3/7/2004 2:02:00 PM

I love this. I was shown how to use it by a qualified make up artist and, when used correctly, gives the most beautiful natural glow. (3 dots along right under the brow line and above the cheek bone, a little goes a long way)

Video Reviews & Tutorials