BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

I really like this product. It's sheer and sparkly and girly and just makes me feel pretty good wearing it. And really, that's what it is all about for me. I've tried other highlighters, and this one is a fantastic one-hands down. Easy to blend, no breakouts or irritation from this since it's very light and a little goes a long way so it lasts. Although the price is high and the bottle is just so-so, I'd still recommend as a lovely gift (in the perk-me-up package) or as a treat for yourself.

This is a pretty highlighter but nothing real special. Any number of powders and creams will create the same effect and cost less than $26. (My Neutrogena Shimmer Sheers in Mesmerized, for example.) Plus the packaging is pretty cheap and unreliable. I continually get sucked into the alluring promises of beauty that Benefit offers forgetting how great their marketing is and how mediocre their products.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did not impress me much, although it gives quite a nice, non-glimmery sheen to the face. But it is a bit too pink for my complexion (pale/yellowish undertones) and won't stay put on an oily face. Also, the packaging is rather poor for the price.

Ohhhhhh ladies, I am in LOVE! I have very fair skin and was looking for something to impart a healthy glow to my skin this fall/winter. Have I found it with High Beam! Although the bottle seems alittle hard to deal with what with the nail polish applicator deal I find it fairly easy to put my face lotion in my palm then apply some of the HighBeam to it then rub it all together and apply. Voila! Radiant skin! It also works great for me as a cream eyeshadow and in the corners of my eyes to brighten me up alittle.
This stuff rocks. Too bad I didnt know about stuff years ago

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's pretty good, once you learn how to work with it. On its own, it doesn't do a whole lot for me, but mixed in with the Benetint cheek stain... WOW. Makes my cheeks look beautiful, and my complexion healthy :)

This immediately takes my evening look up a notch when blended onto cheekbones and browbones. Highlights bone structure like you wouldn't believe - also looks very pretty in photographs as it catches the light. It looks absolutely beautiful on collarbones and shoulders - I've had many a compliment on how 'delicate' I look from men when I've been wearing this. I'm very pale and this looks like moonlight reflecting off the skin.
The fab thing is that the shimmer is subtle, not glittery - so it really does give a natural glow. People won't realise the artifice behind the glowing beauty they see before them. Amen to that.
On the negative side - I hate the packaging. Hard to get out the last bit, can drip, hard to measure how much you want, and don't like the gunky build up around the top of the bottle.
My mother once mistook this for nail varnish and painted her toes with a thick layer (probably about 5 quids worth of High Beam). When I realised what she'd done, she was sitting on the bed waiting for it to dry.

God, i love this ! I am a big highlighter fan and have found lots of uses for high beam.This makes me look so healthy but i ran out ages ago and really need to buy another one.

This product really gives my skin that dewkissed look. It does a good job of being dew-y and not sparkly, though it looks like sparkle lotion in the bottle. I don't detect a scent and it doesn't bother my skin at all. This is pretty good stuff.

I think its ok, but thats all. The color is pretty, but not extraordinary, there are tons of shimmer products out there. ALso it doesn´t stay put on oily skin at all.

I love this Pink satiny nailpolish packed highlighter! Its quick and easy to use! I love the shimmer I get on either my eyelid or my cheekbone! Very pretty and a must for every MAKEUP DIVA!

Video Reviews & Tutorials