August 2, 2014 | 1004 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

I like this, and I use it, but I prefer Px Magic Potion and even Revlon Skinlights if I'm honest. I find I can see the glitter particles on my skin so instead of a subtle sexy healthy gleam I've got **GLITTER** all over my face - and I'm too old for that! At the moment High Beam sits lonely on my shelf waiting for me to find a workable way to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by melbaby821

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I have deep set eyes, and when I put this on the outsides of my eyes, they look bigger and brighter! I'm kind of a dunce with liquid makeup, but this one was very easy for me to use. I will definitely buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by xxuniboyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. I swab it across my cheekbones and nose, being a boy i really don't over do it, and end up with just a nice subtle shine.
On a night out i can slap it on with a shovel to get a bit more attention, but as it is no one realy notices i'm wearing anything, they think i've just got nice bright healthy skin. Which is nice. Lasts a while too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

I bought this like 2 years ago
and it's been kinda sitting in a drawer for a while. It's an ok product if i dont use a lot of it.
minimal amounts. also i use it once in a blue moon or it may cause break outs. i wouldnt buy this again simply because to me it's not worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2003 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sarabelle8

This is an okay highlighter for brow and cheek bones. It works best on brows over a light shadow, but I would recommend just buying a white or light pink, shimmery shadow to put on brow bones (alone) instead. I wouldn't buy this again, it was too expensive for what I got.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by britttany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff highlights your eyes and makes them look big and bright! I like the packaging a lot. It works the a lot like Clinique Touch Base for eyes in Petal Shimmer, but High Beam goes on easier and stays on longer. Also,it works a lot better than Revlon skin lights highlighter, which are terrible! I will buy again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Manga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is exremely versatile. You can wear it how you want and where you want it. You can tone it down by mixing it with your foudation and then applying powder, you can put it directly over your makeup. It is very hydrating so it's perfect for dry skin. it can be used to lighten up foundations and tinted moisturizers in the winter months when our skin is dry. It can be mixed with Benetint and it looks awesome with Dandelion over it. Benefit highlighting creams come in two shades for different complexions. High Beam is luminescanr and has a silverglow to it. For olive skintones or if you just like it, there is also moonbeam, which is irridescant. It has a golden pink shimmer to it. So its all a matter of taste. They can also be used in all of the "kiss me" spots, like the shoulders and the neck. These are my favorite highlighters because they are subtle. You look naturally radiant, not like you have on highlighting cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2003 4:17:00 PM More reviews by jasmine28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best highlighting lotion I've tried. Looks dewy, like healthy moisturized skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2003 2:45:00 PM More reviews by arden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It gives a fresh glow and you can use it anywhere you want to sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by PixyAnne

This is the finest liquid highlight I've ever sampled. It looks pearly and pink in the bottle, but goes on as dewy and sheer on skin. It never felt greasy or thick. It didn't dry into a paste over my MU either. I'd love to get some for myself one day if possible!