December 19, 2014 | 1551 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

Personally, I like this stuff. My boyfriend bought me a bunch of makeup from Sephora, and a bottle of High Beam was included. The first time I used it, I was amazed: you know that hard-to-get, glowy but not greasy, magazine kind of look? Well, this stuff gives it to you. I like the packaging, it's cute - but I do wish it wasn't glass, I'm always a little worried about bringing it along in a bag. I think the nail-polish-like applicator is perfect. With a tube, you often squeeze out more than you need, but with the little brush, it's easy to just dip it in and dot it where you want it. I use a little on my cheekbones and browbones everyday, and when I go out, I also blend some into my cupid's bow, over my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I hope my boyfriend's willing to repurchase this stuff for me, because it's wicked expensive... ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

What would we ever do on here without her witty, ever so on-the-mark reviews? (Read below). LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a liquid pink silvery highlighter that comes in a nailpolish packaging. This is a nice highlighter, but there are better ones out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeupStar

LOVE THIS! Awesome highlighter for eyes and cheeks! (or anywhere else!) This is such an awesome invention that I cannot live without! Love the nail polish bottle. It's such a pretty color! Go buy it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lpglssaddict87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite beauty product.I use this with Benetint for that great dewy glow. I use it on my cheeks, brow bones, nose, forehead and a little above my upper lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by gvroach

This is just a great highlighter for the cheeks and eyes. A dab on the inside and outside corners of the eyes makes you look less tired in an instant. And although its not cheap, this lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 6:11:00 AM More reviews by littlebabyneko

A heavenly shimmer product that adds the most sumptuous glow to the cheeks and face. I adore this for nighttime (a bit too much for the day for me) and nothing has come close to it. I wish the lettering hadn't peeled off the bottle and considering how long a bottle lasts, its not the most hygenic dispenser :S

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by pussycatdoll_x

high beam is the best product i've used made by benefit so far. it goes on the skin very smoothly and gives the skin a soft, dewy glow. very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 12:05:00 PM More reviews by incompletekatie

My favourite highlighter, although admittedly, I haven't tried that many. You only need a little so it will last for ages. I didn't wear mine everyday, but my first bottle lasted a year and i spilt about 1/3 of it. Looks great on my pale skintone, although don't think it would suit darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by goodhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product - when applied to cheekbones and browbones, it gives a lovely shimmer, but doesn't make me look like I'm sweating (not a good look!) It's quite expensive, but last a long time. Generally, it brightens up my face and makes me look like I'm glowing. Will definitely repurchase.