April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks very pretty and angelic on tanned skin but if youre pale, forget about it this won't even show up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

just got a sample of this. goes on very natural. is a white/pinkish color but definitely will brighten you right up!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2003 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know that I am in the minority here, but I guess I am just one of those unfortunate people that this product absolutely just doesn't show up on at all! I had such a lemming for this, and when I tried it on my hand in Sephora it looked great. However, when I finally bought it: nothing. I tried it on my browbone and tops of my cheekbones and it absolutely just didn't show up. I am not crazy about the consistency, either. It seems a little gooey/stringy when it comes out on the brush. I really wanted to like this, but...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and am so happy I did! It's a pearlized pink/white irridescent and leaves a glow/dewey look wherever you put it. I apply it along my cheekbones as a highlighter and it looks amazing! I had a hard time finding a cream/liquid highlighter that didn't smear my foundation around (like MAC's all over gloss) and Benefit's high beam did the trick! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 11:28:00 AM More reviews by blissgirl

I swapped this away. I have combo skin and discovered that I don't need extra shimmer or shine. I really bought this to use on my browbone, but it stung my eyes. It did smell nice, and did look pretty on my shoulders and neck bone. It would look nice on someone with a tan, and I am too pasty. Same bottle as Benetint. I think this is overpriced ($18). Wouldn't buy again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2003 10:35:00 AM More reviews by wor102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Normally, I like to give away my old cosmetics just because I get bored of them easily. But, this is one of my favorites that I will not give out to anyone. I love the shimmer it gives to my face. When I apply it on my forehead, cheek bone, and brow bone, I get compliments about my skin. My only warning is that Do not use it in a large amount. Just a tiny drop will brighten the whole face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2003 6:37:00 AM More reviews by kvnlynn

Love it! This is hands down, the best highlighter I've tried. It is a silvery-pink (as opposed to the light-golden Moon Beam). The liquid form goes on and blends wonderfully for me. Other cream and stick highlighters I've tried were too gunky and clogged my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by silverlollipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Recently received from a kind MUAer from a swap and this is one of my best highlighters. I'm a sucker for highlighters and this has just enough shimmer to hightlight my brow bones, nose bridge and corners of eyes effectively. It's not on the glittery side, yet you can still see the shimmer if you get close. The soft pink sheen makes my face glowy and it is pretty easy to apply the product. It reads on the bottle that I can mix with a foundation or lotion and apply it on my entired face, but I don't think i'll ever do it though, since I wouldnt want my entire face covered with shimmer.