July 30, 2014 | 1896 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by trazadone

This is THE mascara. the best bestest super besty ever for me! i don't care how much it costs. if it were $70 a tube, i'd still have to have it. the brush is big and fat, but not clumsy. the product is a perfect consistencty, and goes on so smooth and easily and doesn't stink. i never get clumps, and it makes my lashes look like they're a week long! by the end of the day my lashes are still soft and never brittle.
i really have never found anything better, or even close. this is my HG and one of my best friends as a product. even if i have decide to have a "no makeup day" i still brush this on and feel pretty.
thank Benefit!
xoxoxox

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Well I've heard other people hype this up to heaven but remained somewhat skeptical. Thick, full lashes with one sweep? Are they for real? Yes is the short answer. One coat of this mascara is really all you need. As for two coats - whoa! The full on fake lashes effect takes hold for nights out. What else can I say? This does deliver the goods.

1 issue; As itís easier to remove my favourite mascaras I find that I donít go for BAD GAL as much as I used to.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by xBrazenx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a bad review, per se....
The mascara was great. My lashes were thick and long and gorgeous. The price, however, is outrageous now that there are DS contenders that are half the price (Maybelline Collasal Volume and Covergirl Lash Blast).

**EDIT**
I bought another tube of this (not sure what possessed me) and it stings my eyes like no other. One day at work my eyes were watering and blurry--not cute when you see clients all day long. Finally, I figured out that it was this mascara. I have never had a product do that to me....weird.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Juana2008

THIS IS THE WORST MASCARA I HAVE EVER TRIED!!

I bought this at Sephora in th sample size for $9. This is going back asap...It felt like I was putting mascara on with a Sharpie Marker...EWWWWW!!! There was hardly any msacara in the tube and the brush was super big...It smelled weird and it did nothing to me eyelashes!! A waste of time and money!! Going back ASAP!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Fantak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this as an everyday mascara. I haven't had a problem with smudging and it is easy to wash off (washes off when I was my face don't need to use eye make up remover) which I take to mean that it's easy on my lashes.

It's not super volumising or super lengthening but it does nicely finish a look.

I like wearing mascara, but worry about it being too heavy on my eyelashes for everyday. I've found this mascara suitable for my everyday use. Oomph without the heaviness.

Would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2008 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Dolce7vita

I DO like this product... It does what it says- volume and length are great after you use this stuff. HOWEVER, it does seem to run on me. By the end of the day, it is smudged underneath my eyes! I'm not sure why because lots of people love it and I see why. It could be that I am greasy, or that the lotion I use for underneath my eyes causes the stuff ro run- who knows. Either way, I have had less smudging with cheaper products so I probably will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by tjrenee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I have tried so many mascaras and on my lashes this one works the best. The major drawback for me is the cost. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time. I just love the big brush! I am surprised that more people don't love it.

The only reason I gave it a 4 is because it is on the expensive side. I do pay it however!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by scarlette77

I love this mascara and have yet to find another product that compares even the teeniest bit! It is my FAVE! I too don't know why anyone complains about this product, but I think they are obviously doing something wrong....like putting a heavy eye cream on their lashes before application.
This mascara gives the BEST VOLUME out there...and you can layer and layer without clumps...well, EVENTUALLY you'll get some, but after like 4 layers, which is understandable...
i gave it 4 lippies, only because I wish it were cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Lauren950

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is so good, I honestly do not understand anyone who can complain about it! I have very thin short lashes and it really works well to give volume and a dramatic look. I would buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by elfe99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that anyone would complain about this mascara; it's kinda perfect: volumizes, lengthens, no clumps, no flakes, and doesn't smear or rub off (a perenial problem for me). That said, I do wan't my lashes to look natural. So if you want something that looks like fals eyelashes, there maybe better choices.