December 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by insuline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My mom calls me a mascara freak because i try every brand i see whether in sephora or any small cosmetics store. Ysl, Dior, Estee, loreal, mac factor, maybelline, givency are just i have now. On my latest visit i saw the stand of They are real and said to myself, worth a try. And wooow, this is the best mascara i have seen for all times.
i have long lashes and it make them Look really defined and Much more longer and the most positive thing of it is the effect stays until i wash my face at night.
My way of using it is, zigzag movements with a slight twist from the lashlines to the top. But i do it several times cause mostly one time is not enough. Also i'd like to try the plum mascara and hope they produce it in this brush form.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Massively over-hyped product, I expected better from Benefit. A full-size tube of this costs 18.50 - I received this as a gift so at least I didn't spend my own money on it, but it's still a real shame that such an expensive mascara yields such poor results! Even with a single coat my eyelashes were stuck together unattractively, and a few hours after application the product began flaking onto my face quite noticeably. When trying to remove it, none of my makeup removal products seem to budge the majority of it (using Boots face wipes, Lush Ultrabland & Simple eye makeup remover because of my sensitive skin) but it seemed to get spread around rather than coming off as normal and my eyes began to sting. Sure, you can make your eyelashes pretty big with this, but mine ended up looking and feeling horrible to me - definitely won't be using this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as my free birthday gift from sephora (travel size) along with an itty bitty Watt's Up. I have been wanting to try this for a while. It's pricey- $23 for the full tube & $10 for the deluxe travel size. I usually don't pay more than $8 for mascara at the drugstore. I've been looking for a mascara that gives me the false lash look for quite some time. I've tried many drugstore mascaras, Avon, Mark, and even the expensive Diorshow (not impressed). This is the ONLY false lash mascara that actually lives up to it's name! I have short lashes & this gave my lashes crazy length that I usually get from false lashes (but I hate wearing them!) Benefit products have been hit or miss for me, but this products really does what it says it will do! I will purchase this when I'm done with the sample size. great for short lash girls. also nice wand to get bottom lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

I heard about this but never considered spending $23 on mascara until I tried a sample at sephora and then I bought it immediately. It gets my lashes longer than any mascara and it curls them really well at the corners. The volume is good not great. The brush is also good for bottom lashes. I am now obsessed with trying different mascaras so I won't purchase again until I try a few more that have gotten great reviews like loreal carbon black double extend mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kirbipittman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made my lashes look great. I will not deny that- BUT- It's kind of a one and done mascara. One coat and that's all you get-- if you try to apply a second coat your lashes start to look like little horns because they get stuck together. Also, I don't like for my lashes to be stiff and after just one coat they harden up and aren't soft at all. I just wasn't impressed with this- I'm sure some people love it, but it just wasn't the right mascara for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a really nice mascara, gives bold and dramatic lashes for an elegant finish. It doesn't flake or smudge, which is wonderful. My only problem with it is that it's so freakin hard to remove! Nothing touches it... I feel like I have to scrape it off!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaJenkins

Even though this mascara is expensive I think that it works really well. It's definitely an item that I would use all the time if it was a little bit cheaper as I go through mascaras really quickly! The results were amazing, my eyelashes were huge, full of volume and really long. The mascara wand was really effective as it separated my eyelashes and opened up my eyes. The end of the wand is perfect for applying mascara to bottom lashes. I love most benefit makeup but this mascara is much better than the 'BadGal lash' in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Elinorcordelia

Not good - makes my eyelashes clump together, the writing on the packaging wears off really quickly. Also not good value. I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by AsiaFromAkron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have relatively long eyelashes that have little to no curl and they're quite thin also. This mascara definitely lengthens and curls my lashes, the semi-thick coating adds a nice amount of volume. I have little to no clumping with this mascara, I'm assuming it's the simplistic design of the cone shaped wand. I had very little trouble removing the product, maybe it's because I use Avon's Oil Based Eye Makeup Remover and I remove the excess with a baby wipe. Unless I find something even better, this mascara is my new go to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Jayjay8883

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My current fav mascara
Makes my lashes longer and i can even skip my eyelash curler on most days
One lippie off as it does smudge after a long day
I dont find it difficult to remove as i use an oil cleanser