BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Again I thought I could get a better mascara and again I have waisted my money before going back to Lancôme. I have long lashes and this one makes them clumpy and does not add any volume at all. I promise to be faithful to Hypnose and Definicils. You have never failed me like this overrated mediocre and expensive mascara

I bought the full size of this mascara after having tried a sample. The brush is different, and I think it works. It is easy to apply with little or no clumping, and it adds both volume and length to the lashes. I use a lash curler before I apply it, and it holds the curl. It stays put all day even when I go to the gym, doesn´t smudge or fall out. Still it is easy to remove with my regular cleanser. I give four not five stars because I don´t believe it makes the lashes look unreal like it claims. On me it looks very natural. I have tried to add more coats, but that only makes it look clumpy. I have tried a lot of different mascaras, most of them high-end and more expensive than this, still this is one of the few mascaras I would buy again.

I realize that some people like to use 3- 4 mascaras at the same time to get the look they want but why? Shouldn't amazing lashes be achieved with 1 mascara instead of piling on different ones?
This mascara is crap. ..I am glad I got this as a sample at Sephora and did not waste my money. It makes my lashes look sparse and they are super hard.
Terrible...I guess I will go back to L'Oreal Voluminous which is better than this stuff.

Not worth it and a total disappointment. The cheapie stuff works better than this crap. It was a serious waste of money. It's incredibly clumpy and does this bizarre thing where it sticks whole sections of my lashes together making my lashes look very sparse. I used Rapid Lash serum so my lashes are actually quite full. But the worst thing is that this stuff smudges and smears under my eyes. I don't know how it gets there but these little smears appear and are quite hard to get off. I would never recommend this to anyone, ever.

The only reason I gave it two stars is because I like the brush and it does length my eyelashes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a birthday gift at sephora. I have not long but not tiny lashes. It makes my eyelashes look long and fake which I love. It doesn't hold a curl as well. It can become clumpy if you apply too much. I mix it with loreal telescopic mascara and it looks really nice! It is hard to take off too but I don't mind. I'd give this a 5 if it held a curl.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Purchased this mascara, the $10.00 sample size, at Sephora. Having heard the great reviews and the recommendation of the Sephora group, I gave it a try.
My professional opinion is that this mascara is not at all worth the hype.
I have thin, pale, short lashes. So - I have been on the hunt for the Holy Grail of Mascaras, forever !
This mascara was not worth the $10.00.
It did not thicken, lengthen or keep a curl. I tried it with a curler and a primer - and still no luck.
I Loved the Armani,from Nordstrom. Yes, it is pricey, but worked beautifully. The problem was - the container, after a while, simply does not close compleatly. Apparently, this was not an unusual complaint, and so I was unwilling to purchase this mascara another time.
I am back to Dior / YSL.

I bought this mascara a week ago, and i absolutely love it! The best i have ever tried, it makes my lashes look really beautiful. It does what is says - makes them look like they're not real.

It last all day (and longer), and it really doesn't smudge! With other mascaras i have tried that the formula goes off on the tips of my lashes, but this doesn't. It also volumises and lengthens very well. The formula is just perfect, not too dry, not too wet. Even when i curl my lashes before i put mascara on, and they fall down, and i gave to curl them again, it doesn't clump like my other mascaras.

The only bad thing i can say about this mascara is that you have to take of product from the tip, which isn't that worse.

All in all - this is my new favorite and go to mascara!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I looooove this mascara! I usually don't buy high end mascaras but I would definitely purchase this one over and over again. The formula is perfect, its not too dry and not too wet. It gives amazing volume and length and you barely even need to curl your lashes to make it work!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this mascara! When I use it by itself, it is nothing special. However, when I use it with L'oreal Voluminous mascara it makes my eye lashes look almost fake and very glamorous! I wear this pretty much everyday - it's also easy to get rid of. The mascara is quite pricey (double the price of my L'oreal one at £19) but it lasts over 3 months, so it's pretty good value for money. I can also re apply it during the day and it doesn't clump my lashes! I will continually buy it again and again! It really does live up to its' hype!

Surprisingly, I really like this mascara. I tried Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara & it sucked. That's why I was hesitant to try this one. Although, this mascara isn't a "dramatic effect," in my opinion. This mascara gives a natural finish, which isn't bad...but not what I was expecting. I really do like the finish this gives though & I would buy this again. This doesn't smudge or flake, & the brush allows good separation between lashes, (& I usually don't like rubber mascara brushes). I guess my luck with Benefit has improved! (Knock on wood).

Popular Mascaras