November 27, 2014 | 743 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: I have grown to love this mascara. As with all products, you need multiple tries to find the perfect application method. As it is very clumpy on me, I only need very little (the slightest single coat you can imagine) and it does the job. Again, because I find this clumpy, building it up to achieve the false lash effect is impossible, but it is ideal for every morning when in a rush to sweep it quickly to get natural looking full lashes.

I have so many samples of thins lying around I wish I loved this mascara but sadly it's not for me. This mascara lengthens pretty well but it is also extremely clumpy which I cannot deal with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the look of this mascara on, it does not smudge while worn even on my bottom lashes! A bit hard to remove even with waterproof mascara remover though. It took me a few applications to get used to the brush ( I am used to brushes like Bad Gal Mascara or Full n' soft). But overall a very nice mascara@

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked nearly everything about this mascara. Reasonable price, lots in the tube. It gives length, volume and lift to your lashes and when I wore it people actually thought I was wearing very natural looking fake lashes because they were so full and seperated.

My only issue is that because of the lengthening and the shape of my eye sockets, the ends of my top lashes touched my lids quite a lot and where this happened i kept getting horrible smudges. I have to say though that I wouldnt let this put other people off, because i guess it depends on the individual. The mascara wasnt in any other way smudgy or flaky and they stayed looking brilliant all day. However, I work long days and for me constantly having to check for dark smudgy lids was just a little bit of a problem so I haven't rebought straight away. I probably will for shorter wear though, for example on weekends when I can check in a mirror more often.

Definitely worth a try, and the brush is brilliant. Almost perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying, I dont' like crunchy/stiff eyelashes. It is the reason why I didnt' wear mascara until a few years ago. This mascara leaves my lashes to dry and stiff, they hurt! It must be the formula. The mascara does give lots of length and some volume, so it makes the lashes look much more dramatic, but i am not willing to pay the cost of stiff lashes. If you dont' mind that feeling, this mascara may work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mascara. Received a trial size in an ipsy/glam bag. Wasn't really a believer in high end mascaras until I tried this one. I have incredibly short lashes and this made them way longer. Doesn't clump or look spidery. The wand has a little "ball" of bristles at the tip, making it easy to apply to the hard to reach corner lashes and lower lashes. Will purchase a full tube for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Naama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite mascaras!!! Elongates, separates, volumizes... It does it all for my lashes! I have fairly normal length lashes, nor straight or curled. This mascara is super buildable, not clumpy, allows you to achieve different looks, from an everyday/natural look to an extreme sexy look.
Pros:
- Packaging and the wand- the wand's tip had bristles on it as well so you can get into the inner corners of your eyes easily. The wand picks a perfect amount of product, the color is intense and the packaging itself is super cute.
- Great results.
- Buildable.
Cons:
- Quite expensive.
- Dries faster than other mascaras.
Overall, I'd totally purchase it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by tequilaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disapointed with this product I expected a lot longer looking lashes. I also didnt like how stiff this made my eyelashes it kind of hurt to remove it at times. The front of the brush also always gets clumpy

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by emiklio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product kinda blows. I mean, I really thought it would be great based on what everyone says, but no matter how I apply it it makes my eyelashes stick together like none other! I have fairly long, thick lashes to start with and it makes them look worse than before I put on the mascara.

I got it as a sample size, and I do like the brush, but I really dislike the formula.

Oh, and when I went to take it off the other night, some of my eyelashes came off! They were just so brittle from the formula... just that alone makes me want to never buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bfresh0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tons of lashes they are just really short. So I need a mascara that doesn't make my many lashes clump together and also lengthens. This one works amazing. It adds a lot of length because the formula is so thick but the brush makes it so the thick formula doesn't let lashes clump together. love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by caperucita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample, and I'm glad I didn't pay anything for it, because, for me, the hype is totally unjustified. The best thing about this mascara is the brush, which is really good. The fomula, not so much; it makes my lashes stick together, and doesn't lenghten so much. It definitely performs way worse than my 3 Esssence mascara. For the record, I have long, curved, thick lashes, so making them look good is not so hard. At this price point, I was expecting more.