Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/18/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got interested in this product when I found a sample of all the colors they offer plus a coupon for $5 off in a magazine. Once I found my color, I was surprised to notice that it really matches my skin. It offers moderate coverage, blendable, and a little goes a long way. I just wish it would stay on longer but overall a great foundation.

on 8/18/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is NOT for oily skinned peeps!

This left my skin looking greasy & shiny plus the coverage is nil. Good for dry skinned girls who need light coverage.

on 8/18/2011 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible foundation. I liked this maybe the first few days, but i think i was just telling myself to like it. It did not have good staying power and the color seemed to get more orangy as the day went on. Also, just the way it went on for me, it felt almot grainy, not smooth at all. Needless to say this was a waste of money and i had to go get a new founation that same week.

on 8/18/2011 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a pretty good foundation if your looking for light coverage. I have this in '230 Natural Buff' which is yellow toned so it works great for my complexion. It gives a dewy finish, has a runny formula and was easy to blend. I use either a flat foundation brush or a stippling duo-fibre brush to apply this and it works fairly well. I'm not too fond with the packaging. It's quite messy and would much rather have a pump of some sort. I took a lippy off because it doesn't control oil too well so you must set it with a good powder if you have oily skin. Would be best for drier skin types or during Winter (when my skin isn't as oily). Overall, I like it, it matches me well, doesn't oxidize/dry darker after being applied. Has not broken me out.

on 8/17/2011 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Buy this if you're planning to wear it for only 5 minutes. When I bought this, I planned to use it for more than that but I ended up feeling it sliding off my face while I finished the rest of my makeup. I've never had foundation come off that fast without any sweating or rubbing. HORRIBLE product.

on 8/15/2011 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this foundation in winter when my skin was alot drier and I needed a more moisturising foundation. Fit Me is perfect allthough I think it will leave my skin looking a little oily in summer. The colour is just right and it blends nicely. The coverage is good, but it's not so great if you're having a breakout. It stays on all day and I love the fact that it contains sunscreen. The packaging is the only real downside to the foundation. I hate glass bottles and think it would be better in a pump pack.

on 8/15/2011 1:11:00 AM

My shade fits me pretty well, not perfect, but for the price, I'm not complaining.
This foundation blends really well and provides medium coverage. I found that applying this with my fingers is the best.
The biggest complaint (for almost everyone, including myself) is the fact that this foundation makes my skin look very shiny and oily. This isn't a huge concern as long as you set it with a good powder.
This foundation is pretty long lasting, 5-6 hours.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this foundation!

on 8/14/2011 7:37:00 PM

Pros: long lasting, great coverage (even blemishes)
Cons: feeling and finish
What I mean by that is I could literally feel it clogging my pores, and it finally did. As for the finish,if you have combo/oily skin, you HAVE to set this with a powder (unless you want to look like a greaseball). Not dewy, I mean like an oil slick- and I have never had that problem with a foundation before. Even when setting with a powder, I always felt like the whole finish just looked very...unnatural. Like it was seriously obvious I was wearing foundation- I personal don't like that look. Also, the color selection is so very limited. Everything felt too pink on me, and I have only a slight yellow undertone, leaning toward neutral.

The color was a little dark for me but since I was using it durring summer it ended up looking okay. What really bothered me is that the foundation made my skin look really oily and if I used a finishing powder I looked cake-y. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone :(

I think they need a pump. I hate pouring it on the back of my hand and I always seem to get too much. Otherwise, I think that packaging is really cute. I have this in #220 and it might be a little dark for me, but it's not too bad. It gives pretty good coverage, but I feel like it takes a while to dry so you have to set it with a powder. It gives a nice, dewy finish to your skin, which I like. I might re-buy this, but I'll see if I can find a better foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu