April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by amyskal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I think it looks extremely natural on light skin. Iīm not sure how it would be on olive or darker complexions. Since I have combination to oily skin, I donīt end up with 3 dots on my face if I donīt rub it in within a nanosecond. This and Sephora blush 5M "Brun noisette" are my absolute favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised that people find this stuff "hard to blend" - my skin is milk white and I can take my sweet time smearing it on with absolutely zero blotchiness. It's not rocket science, folks. The lovely rose scent is a plus as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to learn how to use this product. I would not use it directly on my "bare face", it will sink in too fast and I will end up with red dots on my face. I will use it on freshly mositurized skin and it will blend nicely and last pretty long as well. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because it takes a long time to put on and the packaging is just not good. Many times I worried about spilling it and I'm sure my clothes will be stained forever. Nonetheless, for me this product is better than Tarte Cheek Stain, it's long-lasting if applied correctly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this for the perfect rosebud mouth. I can layer it on from sheer to heavy. Just be sure you apply to dry lips (not over lip balm), the color will sink in better and last longer. I use it on my cheeks after moisturizer and only before I put on powder. It's really good as long as you blend it in properly, but it does leave fingers red.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2006 4:37:00 AM More reviews by impress390me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand how this stuff manages to get so much press? The whole "fresh face" and "just been to he gym" marketying ploy is just bare faced lies. Its like putting runny nail polish onto your skin, the application fuels the though of nail-polish-onto-skin and it doesnt spread. I ended get concentrated patches of pink/red? (who knows) surrounded by blocthy circles. Im sure my application of this product was incorrect, but i did try my best yet still just doesnt work...for me. I do like the "good-for-you" make-up that you can get these days like bare escentuals and Cosmetics A La Carte, which as you wear make up everyday why not make it beauitful as well as good for you...and this product is a bit lik henna is sits on tpo of your skin, suficating it-your cells cnt " breathe" or at least not function properly. It advertses itself as a "stain" and henna is also a stain (that is why im conparing this product to henna) So for special occasions i love useing makeup thats professional to give me extra confidence. But this isnt worth money nor time spent on it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck. Not a fan. Did not last long at all. Pain in the butt to apply. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by dumbfishie

I love the color that Benetint gives to the cheeks--it's a very natural and healthy pink... looks like you just came back from running. Application can be tricky at first, I apply three dots with the applicator along my cheek bone and quickly brush it in with a foundation brush. I've had no skin problems since using this product and the color lasts all day if used as a blush and for two hours or so if used as lipcolor. It's a tad expensive but the bottle will last you SO LONG! Background on me: early 20's, light Asian (NC30), oily & sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 10:15:00 AM More reviews by MCrocetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It may be quite expensive at first but i've had mine for a year and even spilt some and there is still plenty to go. Yes, you have to blend as soon as you apply but you do have ample time before it dries. Build up the look as much as you want, from just a blush to striking pink cheeks. And it really does last all day or night!!! I'll definitely keep on buying this!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2006 2:25:00 AM More reviews by AndreaLeigh

This just isn't practical. The bottle is hard to deal with, with it's nail polish-like bottle and applicator. You have to really work fast to blend. If you use it, have a sponge (I wet mine slightly) ready. Do one cheek at a time. Do three little dots, in a row along your cheekbone, and blend immediately with the sponge. Too much hassle for me! The Body Shop has a tint that comes in a wand with a sponge applicator - much easier to deal with, and the same results. This was extremely drying on my lips as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Alistrand

I am a die hard Benetint devotee. As someone who prides herself on finding the best that is out there, cheap and expensive, this is by far my favorite makeup item. The natural rosy color takes years off my face with its youtful glow. And oh how it lasts, it stays put an entire day without any need of touch up. You can't say that for most blushes. I can't say I love the glass bottle, as I have spilled the potent stuff a few times but it won't stop me from buying it. One secret trick I stumbled upon was dotting the benetint just a tad tad above your upper lip in place of a lip liner and blending it in to your natural lip line. Your upper lip will look just a tad bit bigger and no one is the wiser! Loves it!