BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Love it. Stays on and stains the lips. Super sheer. I have to put on more than one coat as I have a darker lip I guess but I do love it. I think this is a 5 star product for people that have the skin tone and coloring for it but not for people that don't. It is also great on the cheeks and has incredible staying power even in the hot summer months, it stays on till you take it off but AGAIN, do not buy it unless you like the color on you. If you look at the bottle, what you see if what you get. If you can not imagine that color on you in a sheer form, do not bother because it will not magicallly change to whatever color you were hoping for.

Ugh! Too red! I will never use again. But I will say that this stuff will not come off for the entire day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this tint because it gives a natural blushed look. I dab three little dots and pat/blend in. I usually do this quickly and one cheek at a time for fear of staining, but I love this natural looking blush.

I bought this for my lips and not for my cheeks because my cheeks are naturally rosy and anything more red would make me look like a hooker. But my lips have no color to them and so therefore I'll talk about when putting it on your lips. I think this works well but I definitely don't think its worth the price. This is a pretty good stain with pretty good staying power. Overall it is pretty good. All you need is a teeny bit and it goes a long way. You can add more if you would like more intensity. When you first put it on, it looks ugly. Like you drank TOO much kool-aid. But when you put a little on, and you put a clear gloss over it, it looks pretty nice. Don't wear it by itself, put gloss over it and it makes a total difference. What I really wish is if they made this in different shades, like a pinkish or peachy color. I don't think I'm a fan of the red color.

Workes well at staining lips, and chin and fingers and maybe your shirt.
After awhile, the cap broke and spilled all over my other expensive makeup and my oriental rug. You may as well use cherry Kool Aid for the same purpose. $28.00 down the drain..

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I gave this product 2 lippies for price because, while it could be construed as expensive, I'm fairly certain I qill be using the same bottle for the rest of my natural life (with enough left over to bequeathe to a younger friend once that ends). The cost per use has to be so low as to almost necessitate BeneFit sending YOU a check each time you dab it on. I have medium light toned skin with very rosey cheeks, so I don't wear blush. However, when I'm sick, my color completely disappears and I turn into a sallow nightmare - which is where BeneTint comes in. It perfectly matches my ordinary cheek color, so if I'm a bit pale and under the weather I just plop some on and nobody's the wiser. I use it pretty frequently on my lips, as well, overlaid with lip balm or sheer gloss for a nice, natural, stay-put lip tint. I had the BeneTint Lip Tint, but it made my throat scratchy - haven't had that problem with the liquid. I say I'll repurchase but at the rate I'm going I don't think I'll ever need to: my bottle won't end.

Benetint is a quick and easy way to add some color to your face. After blending on the cheeks and lips, the end color is a translucent, dewy rose. Use on well moisturized bare skin or on top of foundation before the powder-- otherwise, this product will not blend well and you will have blotches of red on your cheeks.

In one minute, I'm blessed with a beautiful, "natural" complexion for everybody to see. And it could be that I just rolled out of bed. Great for sleepovers, and nobody is the wiser.

it smells like rose, stain well. However, i wonder if it's safe to put a dye on your face and lips all the time. Also, for my bottle, the cap got broken, and my brush got detached from the cap as well, and it became unusable. : <. Also, the reddish red is not good for everyone, I had tanned skin, and flat face, the bright red looks horrible on me. and its price is horrible as well, $28 dollars for a little bottle? it's truly a luxury item.

The BEST cheek tint I have ever tried on. It works on most, if not all, skin colors, lasts all day even until the night, and it is very totable with it's tiny size. One thing to watch out for is trying to close it too tight, as this may lead to the cracking and eventual breakage of product.

This stuff adds color to my pale complection. I dab on a few dots of this and my cheeks look nice and rosy. The bottle appears to be small, but since you use so little, it lasts forever. I found the smell to be horrible, but you don't smell it on your cheeks, only as you're applying. Like someone else mentioned, you may need to practice with this before you use it because it can be tricky to apply. This stuff kind of has a negative effect on your lips, it just doesn't look good up close. I looked kind of like a doll with my pale skin and rosy lips, however, I really don't think I'd wear this on my lips out in public. I got this for christmas so I'm not sure about the price. The packaging is cute as always. Most likely will repurchase.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products