BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2045 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 11/22/2006 11:09:00 AM

I used to wear this before I discovered blendable cream blush. The thin liquid formula is awful. It sinks into your skin way before you can even attempt to blend it. Then, if you do manage to get some on your cheeks, the color is SO bright that you end up looking like you are either really hot or else a clown. I got so many comments asking me if I was having a hot flash, that I had to stop using it (I'm in my 20's). Finally I saw a photo of myself with it on and I was mortified! My cheeks were HOT PINK! Don't buy! There are way better products out there. Maybe it is ok for a lip stain but not for me. I threw it out!

on 11/21/2006 3:40:00 PM

I used to own this and liked it, but it was a bit of a hassle to apply. It sinks into your skin, so I would apply it and then half an hour later all the color would have disappeared so I would have to apply more. I did like the smell and the fact that it doesn't feel like you're wearing any blush, that was very nice.
However, I agree with the other reviewers that the bottle it comes in kind of sucks. I don't even know how it happened but the lid cracked and then it wouldn't close properly and half the bottle dried up. :(

on 11/21/2006 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

love how it makes my cheeks and lips so innocently rosey! because it's a tint, it just looks so natural. although you need to reapply it constantly because it comes off easily on your lips. it flushes my cheeks ever so slightly..enough to give you a sweet glow especially on cold days when your skin is looking a little pasty! worth the expense.

on 11/20/2006 10:28:00 PM

It smells sweet and floral like rose, and it looks quite natural on me. but i find it's hard to apply. it works better under the foundation on bare skin.

on 11/19/2006 2:54:00 AM

Benetint is the best product ever. Works much better than cream blushes (i have bobbi brown in pale pink, which i love but doesn't compare) and powder blushes. I completely disagree with what's said about it not blendind and dripping. I've never stained more than a fingertip and i've been using it forever. Buy it, you won't be sorry. However, i do agree that the glass bottle makes me nervous.. but i already dropped it (twice, long hard falls) and it didn't break! love it love it love it

on 11/17/2006 2:32:00 AM

It smells like roses. The smell is unbelievably good.

I was using it like a nipple stain (for hubby, lol) like it was originally designed to do.

I could not get it to work on my face BEFORE I started layering it on top of the Tarte Blushing stick in Blushing Bride. It really eliminated the stickness in Tarte Blushing Bride, and the result is completely unbelievable.

If you have Benetint I strongly encourage you to layer it on top of the Tarte Blushing Bride.

The bottle needs to be wider. I am always afraid of tipping it over. I glued it to my vanity.

on 11/14/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very fidly, difficult to apply liquid blush. It's very red for my liking and once placed on the skin it takes almost too quickly making it hard to spread. On the plus side it smells divine-wish it was a perfume!

on 11/13/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited when I managed to get hold of this in a swap as i've been wanting to try this for ages. However, I must say it really doesn't live up to my expectations. It does leave a pretty rosy flush on my cheeks but i've a few other blushers that do the same for me! I guess i'm just not very good at handling liquid blushers, would stick to powder blushers any time! Besides, it's just too expensive and difficult to get hold of, although i guess 1 bottle should be able to last anybody ages!

on 11/7/2006 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is absolutely rock-bottom horrible. The brush is too small. It drips. You have to re-dip to get enough while it quickly dries on your skin and stains your fingers. I actually dropped and BROKE mine and I haven't bothered to repurchase it. The color is nice, but there are plenty of other stains in similar colors that have MUCH better application . Trust me Ladies-the formula of gels/stains is pretty much the same these days, so application is paramount if not THE most important part of the product. Shame on BeneFit for letting their cute kitsch get in the way of practicality for this otherwise good product! I recommend Tarte or Vincent Longo highly over this.

on 11/4/2006 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I've found my HG blush! I followed the advice of some other ladies and did a circle of moonbeam with a small X of benetint in the center of it on my cheekbones (one cheek at a time of course) Wow! This gave such a nice, natural, long lasting flush. I finish it off by dabbing a tad of high beam on top of my cheekbones and my face comes alive! my husband even said i looked more away and rested (hello, if a man notices it has to be good!)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products