MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

I was really eager to try this product after hearing all the rave reviews. I've use liquid liners for a long time, tried every drug store brand, wanted to try something different. However I was quite disappointed after trying Fluid line, especially after so much use of felt tip liquid liners. It simply does not stay put, I can't put in on the bottom lash line without looking like a raccoon after a couple hours. Applying a primer to the top lid helps a bit, but its nothing in comparison to the staying power of felt tipped liquid liners. I do like the application of the product and how much of it you get, it works for a lot of things. But if you're looking for staying power as I am, opt for something like Revlon color stay liquid liner. =D

on 5/6/2009 11:34:00 PM

Love it! This little jar will last me forever! The consistency is great and easy to work with. Once applied, I find that it doesn't budge (used with Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a base). I like that the colour is intense and doesn't fade. Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got this product BNIB through a swap, because I'm not a huge MAC fanatic. I've been trying this for the past few days and, well... the raves about this product were 100% true. The formula is creamy and long lasting, the pot holds a great amount of eyeliner for your buck (it's like $14-$15!!), and the color is very rich; not to mention that they have a great variety of other colors to try. I would definetely get this again.

on 5/5/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I didn't purchase when i got my makeup done at the MAC counter, just because I didn't have enough money on me, but I definitely am going to purchase this soon!

I wore this to prom, got my makeup done at 1:30 in the afternoon, and when i went to take my makeup off at 2 a.m this eyeliner was still on and still looking great! It stayed on through sweat, dancing all night, and water being thrown on me. Works great on the waterline as well! Definitely buy this, it works in many different ways.

First of all, this is the BEST eyeliner i have used, EVER!! I was very nervous into buying this product because of the price, but I definitely do not regret spending extra money on this product. It lasts the whole day, and even when after I wash my face, it still stays on. Its easy to smudge while its still wet, but once it dries, its almost rock hard and will go nowhere. I apply it with the 209 brush, and I love it with it, because you can make it thin or thick depending on what look you're going for. I will repurchase it and I hope you guys are thinking about buying it too!

on 5/5/2009 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I F'n love this stuff! It's genius I tell you! When I wear this, I can tell the difference in the appearance of my overall makeup. Not only that, but I actually get more compliments on my makeup when I'm wearing this gel liner. It photographs very well too. What a difference the eyes can make! I will repurchase as long as they make this.

on 5/4/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

VERY GOOD!
i cannot do any other eyeliner, and having used this (i used to use liquid, revlon colourstay, i found this one lasted the best and didnt crust off like some others) i am never going back.
sure i use pencil for day, but at night, nothing gets sultry eyes like fluidline does. it never smudges, ever! and never rubs off, even if you rub your eyes. the only time it comes off is if you use make-up remover or wash your face.
i love this product. seriously, it it the staple to my kit.

on 5/3/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner, but this is so easy. It looks great on and it last all day or night.

on 5/2/2009 6:33:00 PM

Wow am I impressed by the pigmentation of this eyeliner. It is VERY smudgeproof, definitely recommended for dramatic eye looks.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG black eyeliner. Good for everything -- especially good for tightlining! Once it's on it's ON and does not smudge. Only complaint I have is the packaging. After not too long this will dry out and is extremely difficult to work with. I use it enough that this isn't an issue :)