August 21, 2014 | 1322 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kacimae

Love this product. Took my sparse, thin, light lashes and made them into thick, defined, dark, beautiful lashes. Worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara, I don't know why the reviews are so negative. I use an eyelash curler followed by shadow followed by this and have not had any problems. I have asian lashes and this really gives them a much needed boost.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SARAH_S12

it's dificult to apply i have to apply another mascara so it can work as a base because it won't colour or curl alone:( how disapointing then i apply the bad gall as a second coat it will give my eyelashes more volume but i didn't like it that much because it won't give you a perfect result with out using additional mascara :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by mkupluvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After much consideration, I finally picked this up. I was a little afraid to after all the terrible reviews, but im naturally stubborn, so yeah. First off this mascara makes a great first impression. The packaging is sturdy, and bold. The brush is your average bottle brush x2. The formula is thick, but not so thick that it clumps on contact. Its also a nice, glossy black. One coat is nice for day makeup (even though i dont believe in day or night makeup), and 2-3 is nice for evening. I must tell you that I have sparse, thin lashes, so I dont find clumping an issue ever really. Overall I really like this, not HG, but I'd repurchase.

Ok, I dont believe in an HG mascara, but if I did I might consider this. Ive had this for 3 months now (i realize its time to replace) and it's still just as good as day 1. I use this over my Shiseido base because my brittle lashes have needed the nourishment, ever since that disaster avon calls Superfull, and my lashes look like Adriana Lima's from all those old maybelline mascara commercials. Ladies who gave up on this, give it another go!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 2:43:00 AM More reviews by honeyandsweets

I'm sorry, but this is an awesome mascara. If you want your lashes to be curled, use an eyelash curler- it will work way better than any mascara, trust me. What this product gives me is length and drama- big, babydoll lashes. It's not waterproof, so if you have watery eyes or rub your face a lot, then this mascara isn't for you. Since I don't do that, I find that it stays put for the whole day. I basically love all the benefits it gives me- length, separation, and fullness without clumps.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Also got it as part of Sephora mascara trial-size set. It barely goes on and gives no curl to the lashes at all. Have not tried to remove it. Gave no thickness whatsoever.
EDIT: Got used to it, do get some thickness out of it but it is absolutely true - smears like crazy

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

I got this at Sephora last week, under "Sephora's favourites". What a sad experience. This mascara takes at least 4 passes to look like your every day Cover Girl LashBlast.

On the plus side, it is quick to remove. Still, never buying this again: I am happy I just bought the sample size.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by degenhka

I love the way this mascara goes on, but I think it is formulated for people with sparse lashes. It did nothing to lift my lashes, but did make them fuller. I did not notice any clumping.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by kittyartig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent mascara, but not really the wow factor I prefer. I do really like the tube design, and the brush is huge. The jumbo brush makes it really easy to get to all my lashes, but I like the Covergirl Lash Blasts jumbo brush better. This mascara didn't give me very full lashes or any length, it just coloured what I already have. I give it 4 lipsticks purely because the package looks cool, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't flake. But I'd still not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by alx22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am addicted to Bad Gal mascara, but I must say that the tube I bought three tubes ago was a lot better than the last two. The last two tubes have been very dry. I wish they'd go back to whatever they did before. I absolutely loved it, though, and keep buying more hoping that it will be the one again.