August 29, 2014 | 1734 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2090 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by obamagirl

great for spots and belmishes, not great on flaky patches, bu it has been my life saver a hg!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by shoppingfreak614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

It is a good blemish/redness concealer.
Not recommanded for undereye circles. it is too caky and can really settle into lines under eyes.
But i have found this provides excellent coverage on my scars and blemishes.
I also love that it has so much product and i will probably never run out.
For those loooking for a concealer that can cover everything (blemishs, redness, scars and undereyes) this is not for you. But for those not looking for an undereye concealer, think about this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Joccy101

Overall it's a good concealer, but not my HG.

Pros
It covers well
I've been using mine for months and I haven't even hit pan.
Many different shades

Cons
Creases and gets cakey (by the end of the day it doesn't look good and really gets into lines and wrinkles that I didn't know I had)
Fades a little
In warm/hot weather it feels like it's sliding off/moving

All in all it's one of the good concealers out there, just not great. From my experience this concealer works best on smooth surfaces like your cheeks. Definitely use a primer if you have oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Tjlove23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have nc42 in this item and I wear it under all my foundations. Pressed or liquid. I use it to cover the blemishes on my chin, my dark under eye circles, and redness everywhere else. It comes in the same packaging that a mac es comes in without the pan. Though the thick consistency is easy to apply, it is somewhat more difficult to blend. It does take some time to get the hang of. Nonetheless it's a good product and I will buy it again once mines runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Spacebarscandybars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I like this product. I think it's pretty good for covering blemishes or scars from acne. I think it works better if you put it on before applying foundation because I find that if you put it on overtop it tends to look a little cakey and doesn't blend as well. I apply it with a flat foundation brush such as the 190, just because I have more areas to cover. Overall I think it's a good concealer.
Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I thought I'd get a great concealer for my heavy dark circles.....but I was damn wrong. I love MAC but I didn't like this product because of it's consistency and shade selection. I was told that dark circles were better covered up with an NC shade. So the makeup artist and myself picked and NC 20 concealer (yeah, I'm quite pale). I applied this with my fingers, with a thick synthetic brush and with other brushes. It just didn't work for me because it looked way to yellow on my pinky skintone. Even on my dark circles, the shade looked completely off. And it's not just the shade that didn't fit. I didn't like the heavy finish this concealer gave me. It looked cakey, no matter what I did to apply it thinner or blend it better. I even tried to use it on blemishes and scars and I didn't get any better results. Won't buy this again in any shade.

*** EDIT: This concealer is now my HG! I still own this concealer in NC 20, but I recently purchased another one in NW 20. I'm so glad I gave this another shot. To me, it's all about the brush you're using. The brush I used to use to apply this was not good enough. I use a different brush now, a thinner and denser brush. I cover my dark circles with the NW shade and my blemishes/redness/scarring with the NC shade. Use the right brush and you won't be disappointed. Apply this thin because it can look a little heavy if you use too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by brittneey

I love this concealer! It really covers up my under eye circles, which i sometimes get and it covers up my blemishes. I love this concealer. I am nc25. Packaging could be a little bit better though. I don't really like how it's in a tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by iwant24sleep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product works well to cover up my blemishes. It's too thick and dry to use under my eyes, but to cover up dark spots and pimples, it's perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by kathybe113

this was my very first concealer,,,,and it had to be mac,,this was too thick and yellow for my skin tone,,,,im an NC 35 and i made sure i use a lighter concealer,,so i bought NC 25,,,the color didnt blend well because it dried very fast..but it did cover blemishes but what good is it if it doesnt match your skin tone? i was left with noticable streaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by DontDropTheSoap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in NW20 first off, but that was too light to cover my acne. I got NW25, and when i mix the shades together, its a perfect match. I literally just need to dip my brush into the jar and it covers it flawlessly. Its amazing! One bad thing is, it dissapears very fast on my skin ;[ Its one of those products that you don't really know how amazing it is until you don't use it one day. Will repurchase again if i ever run out. $15.50 each