December 20, 2014 | 940 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

im using this in C25 but i guess its quite light compared to my skintone as i told the SA im using it without foundation.

its alright, wouldnt say its GREAT but decent enough.
ive been using mine to cover up my scars for blemishes , bought it 4 months back, and there's still like maybe 70% left.

im gonna get a concealer brush to use with it soon for better results.

quite expensive for those on tight budget

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by canadaustralia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is amazing for blemishes! I don't use this for under eyes, but everywhere else it is amazing!
Seriously, it makes all my zits invisible. Blends in great, makes my skin look flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LolaPS

MACs best concealer. It provides great coverage. Easy to work with if you use your fingertips. the warmth of your fingertips will help you to blend it. What's great about it is that it's a dry concealer, so it'll last long and the powders/eyeshadows applied on top will have more stay power.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by crisketch

This is only an okay product. Very good coverage and a cinch to blend but it doesn't adhere to my skin! After a few hours, it just looks funny on my chin like as though its sliding off my skin or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite concealers, EVER! Have repurchased several times and will continue to repurchase. I used to use Select Moisturecover all the time, but Studio Finish fast replaced that because Studio Finish has awesome coverage and staying power. I like Select better for undereye. I do find that Studio Finish is also good for undereye if I have dark circles or puffy eyes. It really does help conceal that. Blemishes are also sent BYE BYE with this miracle concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

I love this concealer. Not only does it provide long wearing coverage but actually covers my dark circles. I wear NW30 which I found weird that I would be an NW since I'm an NC25-30. But to my surprise this has been the only concealer that will cover my dark circles given to me by generations after generations from my mom's family side...lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i never realized how much i liked this stuff- i've had this stuff for a while, and i ran out of my usual under-eye concealer so i resorted to this stuff. needless to say, i was asking myself: "WHY HAVEN'T I USED THIS?!" the coverage is very opaque, but requires very little with the right application (dab instead of drag). also, i've used it everyday... and i've still not ran out. now if only i could get their foundation to behave for me...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lmsnyder

I've been using this concealer for years and now I've decided to try something new. I have somewhat oily skin and this concealer stays on for a few hours at best. It covers well, but not for long. There also aren't many colors to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by lovestoned

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. I bought it last year, and I still haven't hit the bottom. I use this everyday, and it's just perfect and conceals like a dream. Only problem is that I need to use a good base of moisturizer underneath otherwise it doesn't blend smoothly and my skin looks flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this and cannot go anywhere without it! I use it in NC20 and the coverage is amazing, it will literally cover anything. It can be a little bit drying so I use a little more moisturiser on the areas I want to cover. I use a concealer brush to apply it as I feel that the little tub it comes in is a little unhygienic. Great on its own or under foundation. It has also lasted me 7 months already and I think I've used less than half. Go and buy some for yourself.