July 22, 2014 | 2170 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2081 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by DontDropTheSoap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in NW20 first off, but that was too light to cover my acne. I got NW25, and when i mix the shades together, its a perfect match. I literally just need to dip my brush into the jar and it covers it flawlessly. Its amazing! One bad thing is, it dissapears very fast on my skin ;[ Its one of those products that you don't really know how amazing it is until you don't use it one day. Will repurchase again if i ever run out. $15.50 each

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hate the tiny container but the concealer itself is pretty good. it doesn't cover dark circles and scars by 100%. only about 50% i guess. won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesmac

This is the first concealer I have ever used and it sucks. I bought it because of all the good reviews but it's dry and it cakes on.The smell in my opinion is horrible and it doesn't even have the coverage I'm looking for. Looking in the mirror right now I can see still see the scars that I've tried to cover up. It makes me skin look amazingly FAKE and it's very hard to blend with a brush sponge and even my fingers. I would never buy this ever again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 5:42:00 AM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using this concealer for nearly a year, going with shade NC20 for under-eye circles (normally wear NC30 base). I do like it's semi-opaque, creamy coverage and haven't had trouble with it creasing.
This is one of the better concealers I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lairkeeper

Use it daily to cover darkness all around the eyes. Love that it has jojoba, seems that fine lines are becoming less noticeable the more I wear it. I apply by patting mostly under the eye with my finger then using the residue on my finger for the eyelid to cover darkness on lids. I dust on a bit of Coastal Scents silica spheres powder to set (using my Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki). Lasts all day and does the job! Its a keeper for my collection, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by maclove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first purchased this concealer in NW20 last year and I wasn't sucessful with it. I thought it didn't cover well and looked really cakey. I decided to give it another chance and bought it in early Janurary of this year and I love it! One thing about this concealer is that you really have to know how to work with heavy, full, opaque coverage concealers or you won't like this product. I apply it to blemishes using a 194 brush from MAC. I think the 194 is great because it is great for precise areas. I would suggest the 242 for undereye for this concealer. This concealer can look cakey, but you have to apply it right for it to look good. You take a little bit on your brush and apply it to the desired area using stippling motions to blend blend the edges first. If you need more coverage, take a little bit more on your brush and apply another layer. If you throw a ton on at once, it will look cakey. I have covered undereye, blemish, redness, and even birth marks, moles and beauty marks with this and it covers really well. You get so much product for your money as well. A little bit goes a long way. I really love this concealer and would suggest it to anyone looking for a great full coverage concealer. But definitly have a MAC Artist tell you how to use it if you are unfamilliar with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:06:00 AM More reviews by queensupreme

At first, I had received a sample of this product in NW20. The MA gave me a very little amount, but it lasted for 2-3 weeks. At first, I would apply my eye cream, then immediately apply this concealer over top. Throughout the day, I noticed caking and dryness from this product. I took off two lippies because 1) the cakiness and dryness; 2) because it doesn't conceal as well as I hoped by itself. I ended up purchasing the Bobbi Brown corrector, and I also bought the full size of this MAC concealer. I apply my eye cream, then corrector, and then this concealer. I find that with the corrector, it really helps alleviate the cakiness and dryness of the MAC. So with the BB corrector and MAC concealer duo, my intensely dark circles are gone!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by brokeassprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for covering dark circles. However, it is very thick, and it settles on my fine lines, making me look 10 years older. I stopped using this product because I find that liquid concealers work much better for me. This is a great concealer for people that are looking for full coverage, and don't mind the thickness of the formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a pretty good concealer, I dont use it to conceal any scars or anything, I instead use my dermablend cover creme which is like super coverage so, I use this as an undereye circle concealer, it can sometimes be a lil too dry, but thats my fault because I dont moisturize that part of my eye as well as I should, but over all this is a pretty good concealer for under my eyes, and I also use it when I get my brows threaded to make them look perfect, I apply it just below the brow and just above, to make them stand out, it looks very natural and clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bluestarjcf

NEW REVIEW:
For the past few months, I have been using this concealer on its own without using and primer, and I absolutely love it. I normally set it with blotting powder as I have oily skin, and it works prefectly. It doesn't wear off easily, and I have worn this for a good 18 hours straight, and it looked perfect, like I had just done my makeup. It cover blemishes really well, and you don't have to use a lot of cover blemishes. I will definately be repurchasing this product. I use have been using a sponge to blend the product in and find it much easier to work with now than using fingers.
OLD REVIEW:
I absolutely love this product. It works really well with any foundation, and is so easy to blend in!! I have really sensitive skin, and break out really easily, but since using this, i had had absolutely no problem. But i would recommend using a concealer brush, as its hard to blend it in with your fingers.