February 27, 2015 | 1990 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Studio Finish. Good color selection, high SPF, long lasting and opaque enough to hide just about anything. This can be a little cakey if I apply with too heavy a hand and I think it may be clogging my pores a bit, but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

-My Godness this is sooooooo cakey :-(
-Settles into fine lines.
-It doesn't last at all , after 1 or 2 hours it makes such a mess under my eyes.
-I didn't find a color that matches my skin , they are not very natural.
-It leaves a greyish cast under the eyes.
-The pot is not really hygienic... The products gets dirty quickly.

Overall: I hate this concelear , I prefer the MUFE palette much more.
I won't be buying any MAC's face product anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Buy this product again? Unsure.
I love the color as it blends in well with my skin. My eyes look a lot brighter and I do not look as tired.
I use a brush to apply and still think I have to work with it too much.
As the previous reviewer states, I think it drying which is something I do not need!
I will continue to look for the right concealer. What a hunt!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by christinex392

My HG product! I lovee this concealer, I am very conscious about blemishes on my skin. I hate concealers that don't cover completely and while using a medium sized concealer brush it is absolutely perfect! Some other reviewers said they like it to be warmed up before it is applied but I actually prefer it the other way. I find the product is not as effective when it is warm. You must give this a try, it has never made me break out and I personally think the packaging is so cute, I love MAC packaging. I also think that there is tonss of product for your dollar, I have used mine for about half a year and iI still have about 3/5 left of product and I use it everyday! When you think about all the different drugstore concealers you'd buy to try and find a great one, this really is a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer...Though I have tried better from a drugstore. That's why I gave it 4 LIP BEAUTIFIERS. Great coverage. Not cakey and it stays in place. A stay on creamy texture. And it's SPF 25...which is awesome ! I only use this for my undereye dark circles which I hate ! It covers it pretty well but I find it doesn't cover long enough for 7-8 hrs. I don't use this on any of my blemishes for that I feel it's too creamy to dab on a new acne or just my face in general. I'm very acne prone so I have to watch how much product I put on my face especially on a new zit ! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by JeneenL

I just purchased this concealer. I really like it. I have lots of acne scars and some dark spots from pregnancy and it covers pretty good. I dab this over my trouble spots and set w/ the MAC powder plus foundation and I am good to go. I really like the combo. It's not heavy and great for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Vilavoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

brilliant stuff

Definitely repurchase

:Still using this

Still using (2012)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by babyd0llx3

I love this stuff. It offers medium coverage that you can build to full coverage. Many-a-day, I will cover blemishes with this, use a wet sponge and spot dab all over, blend and use MSF Natural to give me a bronzed/sunkissed look. It's what I do to look as close to natural as possible, and it works! The only thing I don't like it the packaging, not versatile enough to be able to dip in it evenly and I think there's not enough product in there for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by izzit

Despite having other MAC concealors, I'm not overly impressed with this. First of all I was colour matched incorrectly by the MUA as an NW25, which in the shop light seemed ok, but when I tried it at home and looked in natural light it was waaaay orange and dark. So I returned it and got an NW20 instead which although its a tiny bit light, I think it will be fine for winter when I'm paler.

The thing I dislike most about this concealor is that its really thick and hard to apply without warming it up by putting it in your pocket or something- and this is during summer, I'm definitely not keen to use it in winter..

I'm not going to repurchase due to the super thick consistency which creases easily under the eyes, and since I don't feel the colour matches as perfectly as I would want it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by emememem

i really like this i use nc20 and i covers evrything i want it to freckles blemishes etc a stable product in my collection