BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 6/20/2004 9:47:00 AM

Didn't really like this...wouldn't show up on my skin. Pretty color though.

on 6/18/2004 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A pretty shimmery pink lotion highlighter. I dab a bit on my nose, in my eyebrow arch, and on my cheekbones. I don't use this during the day because I'm scared it'll be too much. I don't think I could finish the whole bottle! And I have soooo many other highlighters that I don't reach for this often enough.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I dont hate this. But Im not sure I like it. It can definately make me look greasy. Also, Im not sure it goes with my skin (light olive/yellow undertones). I just got my hair cut and I have side-swept bangs, so I pulled this out and together it makes me look like I have razor-sharp cheekbones. So yay for the combination. But before my haircut I was just Meh about this product. I think I might like moonbeam better. I tried Revlon skinlights, but I still like this better. Even though it is like 2 and half times more expensive.

on 6/15/2004 3:55:00 PM

NC 25/30 FFF- I received a sample from a great swapper and this stuff blended right in and didn't even show up- not even a shimmer. Thumbs down.

on 6/8/2004 7:31:00 PM

This product is so awesome. Iíve resisted for awhile as I love Loracís Highlighter L1 but this product is more subtle and is better for daytime (that one is FABULOUS for evening but just a bit more strong and too much for daytime). Iím a fair, pink-toned PPP and this is really wonderful when used on my cheekbones or on my nose during the day and makes me look just a bit dewy and glowy and better than foundation alone. I really love it and am so glad I finally got it. It's worth every penny and just a great tool to make myself look glowy without oily. I love it. Perfect. (I'm PPP with yellow undertones)

on 6/6/2004 2:27:00 PM

Out of the various items I was bombarded with in a makeover session, this one was one of the better ones. Not great but I can understand the appeal of this.

It's a pink glowy (possibly with a slight golden shimmer) sheen that can be applied to your skin to add highlights or a luminescent glow. It's quite sheer so it doesn't impart too much colour but for someone with a golden skintone (MAC NC30), this is bit too pink for me.
It's not too heavy feeling but I will say it doesn't dry so you can feel this 'sit' on your skin. I personally would prefer to use my GA Fluid Sheer. Though that FS is much more expensive, it has much better texture and more tones that would suit a golden toned individual nm continued >>

on 6/6/2004 11:37:00 AM

I love this stuff for my face. I'm a PPP and this showed up nicely on my skin, but would look nice w/ someone with a tan too. I put a little on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose and it gives me radiance and a glowy dewey look. The packaging is different but works for the product. I would defintily buy it again when I run out, but it seems like it will last a long time.

on 6/5/2004 12:42:00 AM

Felt greasy;didn't like the look on my pale skin.

on 6/3/2004 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As with most Benefit products I was attracted by the packaging. I was not disappionted. It is by far the best highlighter I have tried so far. The bottle lasts forever and brush makes for easy application. Softens the features and adds a beautiful sheen. Fab with suntanned skin. Mix with foundation for all over glow.

on 6/2/2004 11:28:00 PM

This product imparts a nice sheen on my brow bone. (I am not brave enough to try it mixed with foundation!) I find the product a little runny- sometimes I wish it was thicker so that it would have more impact. Whilst I think it is a good product, I feel that a cheaper item could do the same job.

Video Reviews & Tutorials