July 26, 2014 | 1610 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 6:11:00 AM More reviews by littlebabyneko

A heavenly shimmer product that adds the most sumptuous glow to the cheeks and face. I adore this for nighttime (a bit too much for the day for me) and nothing has come close to it. I wish the lettering hadn't peeled off the bottle and considering how long a bottle lasts, its not the most hygenic dispenser :S

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by pussycatdoll_x

high beam is the best product i've used made by benefit so far. it goes on the skin very smoothly and gives the skin a soft, dewy glow. very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 12:05:00 PM More reviews by incompletekatie

My favourite highlighter, although admittedly, I haven't tried that many. You only need a little so it will last for ages. I didn't wear mine everyday, but my first bottle lasted a year and i spilt about 1/3 of it. Looks great on my pale skintone, although don't think it would suit darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by goodhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product - when applied to cheekbones and browbones, it gives a lovely shimmer, but doesn't make me look like I'm sweating (not a good look!) It's quite expensive, but last a long time. Generally, it brightens up my face and makes me look like I'm glowing. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 5:38:00 AM More reviews by tuberose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works beautifully on me as a highlighter on the cheeks. I find that a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2004 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ljanik01

I have to agree with those people who say this product is a bit too visible on the skin. I'm very pale and when I wear High Beam on my cheeks it's too glittery for my taste. It doesn't make me look healthy so much as it does shiny. I was hoping something that would warm up my skin tone a bit and this doesn't. That said, it is a nice product for adding a bit of sparkle to the browbones, and might look nice under a blush. The packaging is a bit strange- it looks nice but I think it'd be more practical in a tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by erin14040

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THis is so nice on. Looks great w/ my Dandelion as my blush. I just put a couple of dots on my upper cheek bone right under the outside corner of my eye and pat it down. Then a tad on the brow bone, and a tad right in the "v" of my upper lip-that does more to define my lips than lip liner does. Don't over do it though, or you'll look like you're sweating a bit. A "not so healthy" glow if you will. ;-) I haven't tried a TON of highlighters, so I don't have much to compare it to, but I do like this alot better than any other that I HAVE tried, and I like enough to stop looking at others, so.....give it a whirl! Placement is the key!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this just as much as Benefit Dandelion. It looks really glam when you're going out for the evening and have smokey eye make-up and glossy lips and it also makes you look naturally radiant when wearing little or no make-up. I love applying it down the middle of my nose, along the nostril line, on my cheeks, chin, forhead, and temples. A little goes a very long way, so it's not terribly expensive for what you're getting.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by leyasan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A mediocre highligher especially for asian skin tones. This would probably work very well for women with very pale skin tones. The particles seemed a little too visible especially during day light. The creamy texture was also a little disturbing for acne prone skin. A far superior highligher would be Chanel's pearl effects.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2004 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Shannyd11

High Beam is like nothing I had ever tried before. It is a highlighting cream for your cheeks(forehead anywhere you want a glow). It is a pinkish irridesent color. It is soooo pretty. It gives you a dewy glow when the light hits you. The applicator is like a nail polish brush, and its so easy to apply. It is pretty decently priced for something from a department store, and lasts a long time. The best way to describe is it gives you that glow that you see in the magazines! I use it almost everyday and could not live without it, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!