BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 5/4/2004 4:40:00 AM

I agree with the reviews on the page, I love this product. I do not use it everyday, I use it when I am going out for the evening and I want to look fabulous! It does make you glow and look dewy and my skin looks so perfect when I wear this. One of my favorite products, I will definitely buy again.

on 4/27/2004 12:23:00 PM

I'm not too fond of the nailpolish packaging but the effect is worth it. This hightlighter leaves my cheeks all dewy and glowing. HB is a pinky-pearly highlighter which really does leave a fresh look to your face. It also hightlights shaped brows wonderfully. I have tried many many highlighters and none of them did what I wanted. That has changed with HB, I use it every day, painting a thin stripe on each cheekbone and blending with my finger, and watch as the luminosity unveils itself. Very lovely Benefit product.

on 4/24/2004 7:05:00 PM

This is the best highlighter IMO. High Beam comes in a really cute glass bottle, containing shimmery pale pink highlighting cream. the SA in Debenhams tried it on my face and that was it. I cheerfully waved goodbye to my 16 and I am not sorry at all! I put this stuff on the tos of my cheekbones following busher, and just under my eyebrows, It adds a pretty pink,dewy glow to my paler than pale face, and really beats the others I have tried (revlon skin lights, body shop, superdrug kolor)I really recommend this, and on my PPP skintone it is vastly better than moonbeam, which i do not get on with at all, makes me look yellow!

on 4/22/2004 2:09:00 AM

This is the only highlighter that I use!!! It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I dab a little bit in the inside corner of my eyes and it really make me look awake and radiant. I also put it on the upper part of my cheek bones after I do my foundation and it makes me glow. Before I found this I used Revlon's highlighter stuff and benefit is a thousand times better. I find the nailpolish bottle packaging to be very cute and makes it super easy to use (especially to put a small dot in the inner eye part). I also have moon beam, but for me high beam looks much better!!! Will definitely repurchase once I run out!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this pretty pink highlighter. I have very fair skin, so it compliments my skin tone and gives it a nice shimmery look. This product lasts a long time on my oily skin and hasn't made me break out either. I would buy it again.

on 4/11/2004 2:11:00 PM

This product is a good one. At first I was kinda scraed to try it. Since it was in a NAIL POLISH BOTTLE! It was extremliy hard to apply with a nail polish wand, but blended in this pinky shimmery highlighter looks excellent I will and have bought it again, but Jean and Jane need to find a better to package their highlighters! ( high-beam and moon-beam!) price;$18

on 4/5/2004 10:55:00 AM

It's very pretty on cheekbones. It adds natural glow to my face. I like it a lot..

on 4/4/2004 7:59:00 PM

Okay so, not that High Beam needs yet another great review, I'm going to give it one anyway. It's lovely and brilliant. It brightens beautifully on the inside corners of my eyes, on my cheekbones and beneath my brows. The pink may not be for every skin tone, but that's what Moon Beam is for! (Which I've got to pick up some time..)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is another of my "Thank God for BeneFit" products. Bought it while I was pregnant (I'm the only person I know who never gets that pregnant "glow" darn it!) and it really brightened up my complexion and brought out my cheekbones. It gave me "dewy" looking skin without the awful shine or that greasy look you can sometimes get with highlighters. Definitely a repurchase.

on 3/27/2004 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

maybe it's because i'm olive and medium toned (nc30), but this looks very unnatural on me. i've used some and i've used very little and i've used a light hand and it just won't work. the brush is awful but that's been said. i find it hard to blend as well. wouldn't repurchase

Video Reviews & Tutorials