November 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by benefit33

I had used this mascara years ago when I was first starting to wear makeup and loved it soo much. I just recently came across it again and decided to buy it again because I remembered how wonderful I thought it was. Now that I've tried just about every mascara out there, this one's not so great. I love the big brush and I really love how it doesn't clump, but it does not make my lashes as long and thick as they could be. It kind of just coats them thinly no matter how many coats you do put on. If I ever do decide to use it, I use the BadGal Lash first, then coat it with a different mascara. I can see how so many people love it, but it's just not really for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by aisutei

To me, this mascara was just like any average mascara out there. I did not see a great difference in my lashes. The downfall about this mascara is that it smudges like crazy! I always got dark circles around my eyes at the end of the day. Initially I thought it was my eyeliner that was causing the dark circles, but one day I only put the mascara on, and I still had black circles. The packaging is very nice, and I like the big brush that they give you, but I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Laurice928

everyone below me seems to hate this mascara but i absolutely love it. i love the huge brush and it def lengthens and plums up my lashes! the only complaint i have is that its pricey. i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by dinosgirl3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara. I noticed a lot of people complaining about the size of the brush but that is on of the things I love most about it! When I buy a mascara I am all about how well it thickens my lashes rather than how well it separates and/or lengthens my lashes (my lashes are long enough on their own). The size and shape of the brush are perfect for thickening. And the formula goes on smoothly. I will say I have to curl my lashes after I apply it (if I do it beforehand the curl will not hold) but it's no biggie for me. I will definitely continue to use this mascara in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by PixelDustDreams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I was using Estee Lauder Projectionist, which is a great mascara. But I wasn't getting enough volume and seperation as I wanted. This stuff certainly pumps them up and seperates wonderfully, without clumping or looking gaudy. It's my new favorite mascara! I read several reviews about people saying how "it's hard to apply", I don't think so at all. I have no problem applying it. It goes on beautifully! Love it! It's a keeper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lexyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good product. It gives nice dramatically full lashes, and I have very wimpy blond ones naturally. I don't wear it some days because my job is very conservative, and I worry about looking too girly. I think that is a plus for this product! It does flake a little and leave an undereye shadow, but never clumps. Maybe one of the best mascaras I've tried ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

I can see why lots of people don't like this product - and it's probably part of the reason that lots of people don't like Diorshow mascara and that's because they both have big brushes and they both have a lot of hype around them. I however like both Diorshow and Bad Gal and it's probably because I like or at least I don't mind large mascara wands. Lots of people think they are nightmares and that they are hard to apply. Whatever the reason they work pretty well for me and I don't have any trouble with them. I also really like the formula of this mascara it does give me lots of volume but I think what I like most is the color of the mascara - as it is a glossy kind of black that I have only ever found with this product. This is not my HG mascara (that would be elizabeth arden's double density) but this is pretty good and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kacimae

Love this product. Took my sparse, thin, light lashes and made them into thick, defined, dark, beautiful lashes. Worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara, I don't know why the reviews are so negative. I use an eyelash curler followed by shadow followed by this and have not had any problems. I have asian lashes and this really gives them a much needed boost.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SARAH_S12

it's dificult to apply i have to apply another mascara so it can work as a base because it won't colour or curl alone:( how disapointing then i apply the bad gall as a second coat it will give my eyelashes more volume but i didn't like it that much because it won't give you a perfect result with out using additional mascara :(