BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1947 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N¬į 05827/N

on 4/23/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this product. I got it for half off at Sephora late last summer. I was hesitant to purchase a $30 mascara at first. Thanks to the VIB sale, plus a Wrapp gift certificate for $10 of Sephora, I just had to try it.

When I was using the product alone, it came out a bit clumpy and spidery. Then on a whim I used it and followed with Badgal masacra and now it works like a dream.

I really wish there was a waterproof version though.

on 4/23/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got this mascara and the highlighter as the free birthday gift from Sephora. I like the brush because it is not like the giant brushes out there. I really hate the big brushes even though majority of the folks disagree. The formula is nice because it is doesn't sting or irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). My lashes are already long so I cannot comment on the lengthening effect, but it definitely gives a good amount of volume. It does take a minute or so for it to dry. Also, application is the key to this mascara so I would follow the instructions on the packaging. Although this is a great mascara, I love my l'oreal mascara and it is cheap so I don't feel the need to purchase a higher end mascara.

on 4/22/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best mascara for my bottom lashes. The bristles make application and separation super easy. Sadly, not for my top lashes. I prefer big wands with close but separated bristles. They work the best for me and actually get product onto my lashes.

I really wish there was a waterproof version though. So I could avoid looking like a raccoon by the end of the day. I would recommend this for sure!

on 4/21/2013 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible...I have tried some crap mascaras before but this is terrible . No length no volume. No curl or lift.Nothing! Glad I only bought the mini. Still I feel a little ripped off. Honestly people. The drug store mascaras have their game down when it comes to mascaras. I have tried a few higher end brands and none I say none so far have beat drug store brands. Save your money skip this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

ok there was a lot of hype about this product, I saw plenty of people calling it the best mascara they ever owned, so after months of debating it with myself I eventually got it for about £18, was it worth it?, no, well not really anyway. The mascara isn't bad at all but it certainly was not worth what I paid for it, I first tried it over the top of the 17 ''peep show'' mascara I was wearing at the time and was fairly impressed. I next tried it on my bare lashes and was rather disappointed, the formula was a bit too thick and the brush glued my lashes together in unflattering clumps. The first coat I put on looked fairly good but after the second my lashes looked like spider legs, so unless thatís the look you are going for I wouldnít really bother. It did, however give my lashes a decent length and enough of a curl to pass for a night out, after application it was quite smudgy and after a while I did see the odd tell-tale black flake around my eyes showing that it didnít live up to its long lasting claim, but not excessively so. Itís not bad, but believe me, you can get better mascara for much less.

on 4/18/2013 10:52:00 PM

I loved almost everything about this mascara. The brush is FANTASTIC. the formula is pretty nice for length & volume as well EXCEPT that it smudges a lot. Once they figure out a waterproof formula that performs the same way, I'll buy it again. For now, I stick to tubing mascaras.

on 4/18/2013 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this as an impulse buy at sephora mainly because I wanted to see what all the hype is about. I bought the mini version cause their is no way I would spend $30 on a mascara.... Money doesn't come out my butt lol. But I can honestly say this mascara is amazing!! Believe the hype! It is very volumizing and it lengthens and separates like a dream! It is very sticky on your lashes if your like me and love to pick at your lashes and it does dry quite fast. I wouldn't repurchase just because I'm sure there are drugstore mascaras that work just as great ( loreal telescopic for me ) and I'm not one to drop $30 on a mascara. I love my eyelashes but not that much !

on 4/17/2013 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Super sexy mascara! The magic is in the wand (rubber bristles & ball at the tip). You're suppose to use it horizontally and vertically to really get the most out of the product. Pair this bad boy up with BADGal lash and you'll have the best lashes in town, seriously. Best combo ever. I also use the Dior Show Maximizer or whatever it's called (white tube) as a primer. Try it!

on 4/16/2013 11:01:00 PM

I bought a mini, to see what all the fuss was about.
Usually I just buy drug store mascaras because I can't justify the price for something I'm going to throw out in a month or two.
I love this mascara it gives great length and volume and I haven't had anything that has given me such dramatic results.
Pros:
-Great length and volume
-Doesn't smudge (but it hasn't been humid or hot yet here)
-Doesn't flake
Cons:
-Can get clumpy
-Hard to take off

on 4/16/2013 10:06:00 PM

I wish I could say I enjoyed this mascara because the people I see talk about it really do love it! But it just did not work out. The formula left my lashes feeling heavy and they looked too thick for my liking. The brush looked very appealing and I was excited for it, however, it pokes at my tight line too much.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products