October 22, 2014 | 1887 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by 17rosenk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really, really love this mascara! It lengthens and volumizes and it just makes my eyelashes look really good! However, you have to put it on slowly because it can be a clumpy mess if you don't. Also its a bit hard to get off. But overall, I LOVE this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by goldneye

LOVE this mascara. I have nearly non-existant lashes and have tried every drugstore, Avon, Designer brand imaginable. Most all exaggerate.

Saw this item on one of the shopping channels and had a 20% coupon for Ulta, so it was worth a try.

I actually have lashes now. Mascara is buildable, no spider legs. They even have a "travel" size available.

Finally!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It doesn't give volume to my lashes but it definitely separates them and gives a lot of length. I don't mind the volume because length is the most important thing for me in a macara. ( i gave 4 lippies because of the volume)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Delaylah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample from sephora and have been using it for about a week. I really like it so far. I use careprost so my lashes are already really long, but I have tons of small ones on the inner and outer corners that are harder to pick up. The brush really does make my lashes look like falsies and the little ball at the end is great for picking up the small lashes at the inner and outer corners of my eyes. It wears really well, no flaking or smudging. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't have any trouble taking it off at night, but that's most likely because I use an oil cleanser nightly to remove makeup and sunscreen.

Overall, I think this is a great product...but I do agree that the price is quite ridiculous.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Laura9116

Did not enjoy using this very much. Lengthening and thickening quality is average, many other drugstore mascaras surpass this one (Maybelline collossal, revlon grow luscious, and the rimmel one with the comb brush to name a few). Also weighed down my lashes afterwards.

I like to curl my lashes one more time after I put on mascara to secure the shape, but don't try to curl your lashes again once you've applied this mascara. It sticks to the lash curler and clumps everything together.

Gotta give credits to the mascara brush though, the little ball-shaped brush does help get into the inner and outer corners.

Overall, did not work for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

So, this mascara is supposed to create the falsies look effect. Personally, I have some things that I like and do not like about this product. I like the fact that this mascara is removable with a regular makeup remover (it's not super water-proof to the extent you need a specific eye makeup remover for it). The thing that i do not like about it is it tends to leave your lashes clumpy. The wand is large, so this may be ideal for women with big eyes or long lashes. For a typical Asian with sparse lashes, the wand can be cumbersome and make application difficult. It does not really lengthens my lashes, but volumising effects are quite apparent. Upon using it for about 3 months, the formula starts to dry up, hence causing clumps to appear.

I would not recommend this product and won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

So I heard amazing things about this mascara and I wanted to try but kept putting it off, finally I bought it and do not regret it. I have short eyelashes and this made them appear so long and full. Love this mascara just wish that it was cheaper because in Canada I think it was $30. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Sophina1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyone was raving about this mascara so I had to try it out. Although on the pricey side, I sure it'll be worth it- I couldn't have been more wrong!
This is one of the most un-impressive makeup items I have invested in! It did lengthen my lashes however it weighed my lashes down and is very crumbly and clumps up!!
Defo won't be recommending to anyone!
Another downside has got to be the brush- plastic brushes just do not give the same effect as the proper bristle brushes
Bottom line: I'd much rather stick with my max factor ones!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by voodoomilk

This was a REAL bummer. It not only didn't add volume or length, it also weighed my lashes down so much that they just wouldn't curl with an eyelash curler. The instructions say that you should hold the wand vertically and move this upwards to curl your lashes, but all this did was to clump the lashes together because of the weird ball-like spiked tip at the end of the wand. Also, no matter how carefully you pull the wand out of the bottle, you're bound to get a glob of mascara on the tip of the wand, which is huge wastage coz you'll end up just wiping all that off on a tissue if you don't want it creating a mess on your lashes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is spidery, irritating, overpriced, and not black enough. Plus, it will not come off, no matter how much makeup remover you use. This makes my eyes red and irritated, and they feel like they're burning. It also looks sort of grey, not a true deep black. The before-and-after picture on the packaging - false advertising as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't work well at all. No way would I repurchase.