BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I don't get they hype of this gave me thin flat spider lashes and dried out very quickly.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Bought a small tube so I could try out before shelling out 23 bucks which is more than I like to spend for mascara. I really like it! Seperates, curls lengthens, and thickens. Lasts pretty much all day too. I think I'll buy the regular size when this runs out.
****Edit**** like many others I find this super hard to remove! Won't be buying a regular tube after all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this!!! No other mascara actually gives me nice lashes like this mascara!

I LOVE IT!! The price is reasonable and it does what it says!! Volumises, lengthens, lifts and curls all in one!! I love that it has a ball at the en with bristles too! This allows u to get in to those eyelashes you never knew you had! And helps to really push up those lashes and lift and curl them! The curl and lift stays the whole day and is so easy to remove at the end of the day! I love that it has a gloss finish to it as well and not matte like all the other ones I've tried. As I have dark brown eyes I find the gloss finish really helps to brighten my eyes and make them stand out more! It's buildable as well and doesn't go cloggy! I've always ha a problem with mascaras drying up and falling onto my face during the day but this doesn't! It has no fibres in it so it literally stays put! No fall out or anything! So it's great for people with contact lenses in too. You can literally dab a layer of this and leave the house without feeling so naked on the face on those days where u don't feel like any makeup would most definitely re purchase this

I've got a small sample of it from a friend (from a kit, not sure which). Of course I had heard of it a lot, everyone loves it, bla, bla, bla. But, as I have good full lashes and am perfectly happy with my drugstore mascaras, I would not pay the extra bucks. Well, after trying it, my first thought was "Wow!" - I find that it gives incredible volume and length, applies easily, holds the curl, doesn't flake or smudge and ultimately gives a wonderful look! So, yes, I think it deserves all the hype.
However, I would not repurchase (unless I suddenly become rich, haha) because of the price tag and most of all because this is a hassle to remove! Even with my most powerful makeup remover, I have to go over it 2 or 3 times. I really hate that.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i received this from this year's birthday gift from sephora. i have to say i'm impressed with this mascara. the brush separated my lashes really nicely and gave decent length and volume. i have thick straight lashes that tend to get clumpy with multiple coats but this didn't clump on me and i did at least 3 coats. i find that this brush is especially good for separating, while still adding drama.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Straight away I could see a difference and everyone was complimenting me on my lashes. I think the key is, is that if you don't have naturally long lashes, brush them out and curl them before applying the mascara! Hopefully that will work, I loved it x

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Im prettt disappointed with this product. It sucks that i have to reapply this as the product doesnt hold up my lashes just after an hour of application my eyelashes start to go down and look as if there was no mascara applied. I guess the only good thing abt this product is its easy to remove (with any make up remover) after i finish this product I will just go back to maybelline.

Again I thought I could get a better mascara and again I have waisted my money before going back to Lancôme. I have long lashes and this one makes them clumpy and does not add any volume at all. I promise to be faithful to Hypnose and Definicils. You have never failed me like this overrated mediocre and expensive mascara

I bought the full size of this mascara after having tried a sample. The brush is different, and I think it works. It is easy to apply with little or no clumping, and it adds both volume and length to the lashes. I use a lash curler before I apply it, and it holds the curl. It stays put all day even when I go to the gym, doesn´t smudge or fall out. Still it is easy to remove with my regular cleanser. I give four not five stars because I don´t believe it makes the lashes look unreal like it claims. On me it looks very natural. I have tried to add more coats, but that only makes it look clumpy. I have tried a lot of different mascaras, most of them high-end and more expensive than this, still this is one of the few mascaras I would buy again.

Popular Mascaras