BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 5/16/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really liked the brush on this mascara, especially the little spiky ball-end that allows for easier application in the corners of the eye!

The mascara itself seemed okay. I have very long (but very blonde) lashes naturally, so it's kind of hard for me to tell if it adds a lot of length. The color was nice, the volume was fine.

When it came to take it off, though, it was awful. The mascara just did not want to come off, regardless of what kind of remover I used, and I ended up losing a fair number of lashes in the process. If I had shorter lashes that benefitted more from this mascara, maybe the insane removal process would be worth it, but it just wasn't for me.

on 5/16/2013 12:04:00 PM

um, no. there are so many better drugstore mascaras than this. didn't do much for my already long lashes, wasn not dark enough, and the worst part was it pulled out lashes like whoa.
never never.

on 5/16/2013 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although this mascara is pretty volumizing, I just can't stand how easy it smudges on me and causes panda eyes. Disappointed.

on 5/15/2013 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a try-size of this mascara as a gift and I am glad I did not spend money on it, as it would be a total waste.
It smudges pretty badly on me. I have to admit I am wearing concealer in under-eye area, but my other mascaras don`t give me panda eyes, like this one does.

I wasn`t impressed with neither application (found it uneven), nor with the end result. My lashes looked ok, but no extra length was detected. It gives a decent volume, but I am sure you can find that effect in cheaper brands.

All in all I wouldn`t recommend it to a friend.

on 5/15/2013 7:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My favourite mascara by far. Normally I don't like plastic brushes, but this is definitely an exception. It separates every single eyelash and you can build it amazingly, I've discovered it might not be the mascara for everyone, but if you have long thin eyelashes like me and you're looking for volume AND length, this is definitely right for you. Love using it, I've gone through about 7! Will definitely continue to buy.

on 5/14/2013 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was a birthday gift from Sephora and I really dislike it! I makes my eyelashes all stuck together and later flaky! I smushes easily and yeah. I definitely will not buy it, it's freaking expensive, I can just buy that same kind of junk (or even better) for less than $7

on 5/14/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this as a free sample from sephora and i love it! i was previously using the Falsies Flared Volume Express by Maybelline which was pretty good but i thought 'why not try the BeneFit one, it was free after all.' this stuff makes my allready long lashes so much longer! it doesn't clump even when i put a lot on, I mean I kinda' go a lil' overboard to begin with so....

over all it fabulous! the bristles sometimes scratch my eyelid but I that could just be my fault

on 5/13/2013 9:47:00 PM

This is the most expensive mascara I have ever purchased. This is the WORST mascara I have ever purchased. The mascara is sticky and can go from next to no coverage to spider eyes in no time. Within a couple of hours, it is flaky. I HATE THIS MASCARA!!!!

on 5/13/2013 9:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Like most people, I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. While I do admit that this was a good mascara, why in the WORLD would anyone pay about $22 for black gunk when you can get the same exact gunk for about $7 at a drugstore. That seems ridiculous to me. This mascara is decent. It does the job. But soooo not worth the price. You will find a mascara that works just as well or even better than this at the drugstore. Seriously.

on 5/12/2013 7:50:00 PM

Love, love, love this mascara!! People ask me all the time if my lashes are fake. They aren't. Best mascara ice ever used. I'm hooked.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products