Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

i just picked this up at cvs for a little under 5 bucks. i have the hard candy tinted balm in lovestruck, and thought pink punch would be a brighter pink. nope there THE SAME. not a bad thing, i just have 2 of the same thing just about. the color is a barbie pink and smells really good. its also more glossy then the hard candy one. i like it.

on 1/7/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Cute and awesome packaging
Convenient for an effortless look just smear it on for a natural finish
Moisturizing
Cons:
Could use more pigment but it is a tinted lipbalm so...
The colors they have are great but could use more variety

All in all I really liked this product and would purchase it again!

on 1/7/2012 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is an okay product to my standards. I guess its not the best one out there but the hydration only lasts less than 25 minutes. too bad. i wasnt as impressed but got this for $4.50 at Rexall (i think).

on 1/6/2012 10:43:00 PM

Honestly, Im not as impressed.
I expected a lot more from this product.
For me the moisture only seems to last a few minutes.
It does have a great smell and packaging though.

on 1/6/2012 8:24:00 PM

adorable packaging
smells great
very nice creamy texture
makes lips nice and soft
how ever it says it lasts for 12hrs on me lucky if it lasts 1 and a half before i need to reapply
however its super cheap and i bought another for my 5 yrs old as she likes to use mummy's make up and i know this is good for her without any staining on her clothes

on 1/6/2012 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

As soon as I saw this in Seventeen magazine I instantly decided I had to have one. I love lip balm and I've tried a lot of the lip balms currently out there. I wasnít interested in buying Baby lips for its colouring, but rather for itís moisturizing properties.
The packaging is 100% adorable. It's just so cute! I especially love how it winds up like a tube of lipstick! I have the regular "Quenched" Baby Lips, but I love all of the patterns and colourings for each flavour.
This lip balm is a little bit pricey. I got it for $4CDN, and already I was not impressed. My go-to lip balm which I will forever use is Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey lip balm is only $2CDN and works wonders, so I was already not impressed by the price.
The lip balm is moisturizing and does smell very nice. Though it will not last for eight hours like the advertisements say they do. Thatís a joke. I have yet to come across a lip balm that lasts that long. Of course youíre going to have to reapply.
It does make your lips smooth, as any lip balm will if you apply it on a regular basis.
Overall I was not impressed by Baby Lips. Sure itís a good lip balm, but itís not great. Itís not a bad lip balm, itís actually very a basic balm with a price tag that is too large. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is really nice considering how cheap it is. It glides on really smooth and feels as if your wearing nothing. It seems to moisturize well my lips certainly feel softer. I have this in Cherry Me and Peach Kiss, I wish the peach didn't have the light shimmer though. The colors are nice even though they don't last more than an hour, it's easy to reapply without a mirror. The Spf 20 really helps me when I'm out side since my lips burn easy and it's hard to find a good balm with sunscreen.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

What can I say? It's very, very cheap, about $3 in Australia, and it works. I use mine every day. Leaves your lips feeling great. It's a bit on the creamy side, but that's fine by me.

on 1/5/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absoulutley LOVED Baby Lips! I cannot go a single day wihtout reaplying it morning and evening! There is no negative comments I have to make about this product...only positive! Not only does it add a sheer, naturally pink color, but it seems as if it is a mixture of lucious balm and lipstick put in one stick. The packaging is adorable and stands out in its own cute, colorful way. Within a few days of use, my lips have already become completely smooth, with a soft texture. I love the color, scent, and overall results!
Well done, Maybelline. A glamorous product!

on 1/5/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the cherry one and I love it. It has a slight fragrance to it but not it's not the type that you will eat and not wear. It moisturizes great and I find myself always going for the Baby Lips instead of the more expensive Burt's Bees tinted moisturizing chapstick. Baby Lips is around $5 and I will definitely buy it again.

Popular Lip Treatments