Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/23/2011 10:07:00 PM

I have acne prone, scarred, oily skin. This foundation does get oily at the end of the day. But its not that bad unless I am outside. I live in Florida and its very humid and hot. But it hasn't given me any acne breakouts like most foundations do. This foundation fits into my budget. I have tried foundations that are more expensive and this one works just as good as those. It doesn't cover as well as I would like because I do have scarring and sometimes get cystic acne. But if i set it with a lot of powder then I have a flawless face. I am super happy with it because my skin has cleared up almost completely.

on 8/23/2011 12:45:00 AM

I have such sensitive skin that I have used one product most of my life... up until recently when they stopped making it. I mean, I've always switched to try new stuff, but every time, it'd break me out. I thought the more expensive the makeup, the better it'd be... just not true. So, while I miss my cheap Cover Girl foundation =( the Maybeline FitMe hasn't broken me out yet and they actually have a color almost as white as me! (I've been called Casper my entire life)

on 8/21/2011 2:12:00 AM

I always have a hard time finding a foundation color match. My skin is fair, with slight yellow undertones and most light foundations are on the pink side. I've been using MUFE HD for a while now because it's the only one that seems to somewhat match my skin and give good coverage. But now that the weather is getting warmer and my acne is starting to clear up, I don't want the heavy coverage anymore so it seems pointless to buy such an expensive foundation. Maybelline FitMe has been a good switch, and I highly prefer it to L'oreal True Match for many reasons. The tricky part is finding a good color match and after much trial and error I discovered that mixing #110 and #210 gives me the best shade. This foundation is only around $7 a bottle, so even when I buy two it's still less than half the price of MUFE HD. The consistency is very smooth, easy to blend and the coverage is light/medium. It's not the best choice for my oily skin, but with a good powder it works. It's not a miracle in a bottle but as far as yellow toned drugstore foundations go, it's a keeper!

on 8/20/2011 4:19:00 PM

Okay to start this in MAC foundation im an NC20, so i bought this foundation in the shade 120 and it seems to match pretty good. my skin is pretty normal for the most part, maybe leaning a little more towards dry. at first i loved this foundation (for about 2 days) then i started to notice that at the end my day the color would change, and my skin looked like it needed to be washed! (gross!). not a good foundation at all.
I have tried to set it with the MUFE HD powder and that seems to help a bit, but still the feeling this foundation gives your skin is gross! dont waste your money on it, totally not worth it.

on 8/19/2011 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Theyre right..not good for people who have oily skin! Blendable and good enough coverage. Made me breakout unlike my other liquid foundation. Tha packaging is also kinda deceiving because the bottle contains less amount than you would think. Overall, it's a good foundation for those with good dry skin and aiming for that natural/barely there look. Just not for girls like me who like that made-up airbrushed kinda look..

on 8/18/2011 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

OK!! they need a warning on this product..DO NOT USE if u have OILY SKIN ...the only thing i like about it is the colors they have ....I have yet found an amazing drugstore foundation that have yellow undertones it seems like all of them have so much pink in them..well anyways i gave this one lippie because of the color matches me perfect thats about it ...the texture is so werid its silky but greasy, oily i cant tell..it goes on smooth but it never drys and any powder u try to set it with makes it look so werid ...and the coverage is light to medium...i like full matte coverage this is defintly not the right product i bought the liquid and powder to set it looked so horrible and it made me breakout if u have flawless skin and super DRY skin i guess i would reccomend it ..

on 8/18/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got interested in this product when I found a sample of all the colors they offer plus a coupon for $5 off in a magazine. Once I found my color, I was surprised to notice that it really matches my skin. It offers moderate coverage, blendable, and a little goes a long way. I just wish it would stay on longer but overall a great foundation.

on 8/18/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is NOT for oily skinned peeps!

This left my skin looking greasy & shiny plus the coverage is nil. Good for dry skinned girls who need light coverage.

on 8/18/2011 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible foundation. I liked this maybe the first few days, but i think i was just telling myself to like it. It did not have good staying power and the color seemed to get more orangy as the day went on. Also, just the way it went on for me, it felt almot grainy, not smooth at all. Needless to say this was a waste of money and i had to go get a new founation that same week.

on 8/18/2011 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a pretty good foundation if your looking for light coverage. I have this in '230 Natural Buff' which is yellow toned so it works great for my complexion. It gives a dewy finish, has a runny formula and was easy to blend. I use either a flat foundation brush or a stippling duo-fibre brush to apply this and it works fairly well. I'm not too fond with the packaging. It's quite messy and would much rather have a pump of some sort. I took a lippy off because it doesn't control oil too well so you must set it with a good powder if you have oily skin. Would be best for drier skin types or during Winter (when my skin isn't as oily). Overall, I like it, it matches me well, doesn't oxidize/dry darker after being applied. Has not broken me out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu