December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mollysarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color was okay for this drugstore foundation, but the formula left my oily skin every oilier. It also looked heavy. However, the packaging and bottle are sleek and I'm glad to see that drugstore brands are taking note of modern designs in makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I did find that some of the colours ran a bit orange and it can oxidize a little... but I love the sheer to medium coverage and the finish. I have normal to dry skin and this looks great. I dislike matte finishes and I breakout very easily. With this product, I can have something that gives me a dewy finish without breaking me out which in my books = perfect! Most of the bad reviews here are from people with oily skin; so I suggest if your skin is oily, stay away.
Edit - broke me out and does not seem to last very long, no matter how I set it. Still love the finish however.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by whiskeywoo

This product was not very good. My skin became shiny and orangey after only a couple of hours (if that long). It was inexpensive which is always great, but not worth it in the long run!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pretty impressed with this product, considering the negative reviews here...I did not have high expectations, but I find this works for me. I have an oily t-zone, and I have no problems with it feeling slick or oily hours after wear. Blends really beautifully, actually, definitely has a "lighter" consistency. Could use a pump application, but that doesn't bother me. The only thing I notice is, it does leave a dewy finish, so I just set with some loose pwder and my face looks flawless..wears very nicely

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I haven't been wearing makeup very long & Fit Me Foundation is one of the first I've tried; I now have two bottles in Caramel 350. I'm impressed with this foundation's wide range of shades—as a woman who has dark skin, this is always good. The skin tone matching is awesome. 350 can't get any closer to my skin tone. The formula is really natural… light to medium coverage. When I have tried to build it, it gets caked. Even though Fit Me in the foundation I wear most often & it's good-looking on me, I'm only giving it 3 lipsticks because it doesn't last. It's oil-free, but still not right for my oily skin. I think that it just wasn't right for my skin type.

Because it's thin, I just apply it with my fingers & blend. It applies & blends easily & it leaves a smooth finish. A downside is how long it takes to set, summer & winter. It stays wet on my face for what seems like forever. Also, like I said, I have oily skin so the fact that this claimed to be oil-free caught my attention. I'll go ahead & say I don't think this foundation truly is. This is oily & if you have skin to match, I wouldn't use this without a good quality primer &/or a powder. It doesn't last long & I've read reviews from people with normal skin say the same. For the reason that I'm a greasy mess in a few hours, I resulted to only wearing it when I know I'm not going to be out for a long time.

Note: It transfers easily, so be careful touching your face or wearing white

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Juliablair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to see so many people hate this product. I suppose it depends on your skin type because I typically have a horrible time finding good products for my face that will not make me break out in pimples. I held my breath with this because it was so cheap, but I really love it. It's really smooth and doesn't stink. It also stays on pretty well. I love this product to death!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by erinLUV02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was soooo excited to try this product bcuz i thought itd work wonders on my skin. little did i know, it is NOT AT ALL for oily skin!! i was extremely devasted. i used mine 3 times to give it a try and each day i had it on i was almost embarrassed by how oily/shiny my skin got from it. not to mention the packaging isnt the best either bcuz its a pour out foundation. it does over well, looks nice with finishing powder, but even with the finishing powder..my skin was ery very oily from it. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS :-/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by patlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is GROSS!!!! Don't do it to yourself. I know you are reading these reviews and getting mixed opinions so you are thinking that you should just try it for yourself...DON'T! It's soooo not worth it. The only ladies that should be experimenting with this foundation are ones with extremely dry skin that produce no natural oil throughout the day. You may get away with a dewy look at best. For the first hour I had this on it looked flawless, applied effortlessly, perfect color match and pores appeared small. But after that hour I was fighting oil like I was fighting for my life!!! I swear I blotted at least 50 times all three days that I gave this foundation a try. My pores looked huge also! And I sit in a nice air-conditioned office all day so there is no excuse for this. I also tried the concealer which was a great color match as well. So thinking that foundation was the cause of the grease-face, I tried the concealer by itself with just some matte pressed powder on the 4th day. Same story...no good. I will stick to my HG foundation and powder which is Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ladymakeupfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is not great, bit for me its not horrible niether, I love the glowy finish, some may see as greasy. The lasting power is not super good, a couple hrs on my combimation skin, maybe 3. So it works on occasion for me, also its super cheap and the color match is oh so nice! I do use this, would I repurchase? No. Will I use until I run out? Yes. Would I buy this knowing what I know now? Umm, probably not, but I gave this a 4, since I can't give a 3.5.
Edit: had to lower to a 3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

This foundation has been used by me only twice before I handed it off to my sister to use. I hate it, I hate it. It completely makes me a greasy mess and is formulated for very dry skin. The color itself actually matched me perfectly, and the finish was beautiful for about fifteen minutes before it started to melt. The bottle is heavy glass and screw topped, so that was a bummer because I always prefer a pump. Fortunately my sister loves this foundation because of the blending properties and the various shades to choose from. I don't recommend this for oily/combination skin. Dry skinned users might have better luck.