January 31, 2015 | 1193 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by shadesofsanity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

PROS:
- This is the FIRST EVER drug store foundation to almost completely match my skin tone!!! (I'm a 110 in this, very very pale) I was so excited to see that I FINALLY found a match that I did my best to overlook everything else, but I couldn't.

- Lightweight feel

- Easy to blend

CONS:
- Not even 15 minutes after I have set this with powder and this is already starting to show shine (I have dry skin by the way) and if I try to touch it up with powder, it cakes.

- While putting it on, it has ZERO staying power. Just trying to set it with loose powder alone was a difficult process, because even the lightest touch of the powder brush took the foundation right back off my face.

- Touch ups are pretty much impossible, for the same reason.

- It looked pretty good the first couple of days I wore it (for a few hours each time anyway) but since then, it's continuously looked aweful.

- Even if I layer it, which is hard to do, it just doesn't cover my acne-prone skin as much as I need it to.

Unfortunately, my quest for the perfect foundation continues. There is no hope for this one :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Jordan678

When I first got this foundation it worked so great! It made my skin flawless looking but after about a month it made my face look oily and gross. I would not recomend this to anyone! Also a few of my friends used this and all of us had that oily look. I switched back to my old Cover Girl foundation and people say my face looks so great! Bottom line, don't buy it,it's not with the money..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Nikkiscr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw the commercial and it came to me when I went to buy foundation at a drug store. I decided to try it because 1. it was only $7.00 and 2. I am never pleased with foundation, so I had nothing to lose. As soon as I opened the bottle, I noticed this foundation is not heavy or cake like. It felt good and clean. It covered my face very well and it has 18spf (I have sensitive skin and get burned really easily). It really covered my face and it matched my skin tone. I Have really light skin but also have a lot of red tint on my checks and usually foundation will cover my face completely. but with FIT, I saw that my reddish areas are still pink, not covered up totally. I'm so glad to be able to have a foundation that blends well, really covers my face and Matches my skin tone. It doesn't hide my redness but reduces it, which is exactly what I want. I even looked at my jawline to find a make up line and there wasn't one at all. Really? I have tried just about everything, "true blend" "mineral cover up", green primer to reduce redness before applying foundation, but this is the best cover up I have ever found for my skin. And it only takes a minute to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by girlie77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily acne-prone skin, but I like this foundation. I often switch to Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for the more humid days though.

For Fit Me, I love how it blends, and I find it looks more natural than most other foundations. I always set my foundation with loose powder b/c of my oily skin (no matter what foundation I use, I get really oily usually within 5 hours, but the Marcelle loose powder is amazing).

I wish Fit Me had a color between 110 and 115 (my winter & summer colors, because the summer is a tad too dark, but I still use it).
I am always on the search for a better foundation, color-wise, price-wise, and for oily skin, but I will continue to use this until I find something even better, because I love that I never looked "caked on" with it, and the oil I just have to blot away, the same as I do with any foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by harshinis

This foundation does not last very long although it does look good the face. It is extremely oily and even if you have dry skin, the problem with this foundation is that even if you slightly touch your face, the make up will be transferred on to your fingers. Another con is that it does not come with a pump :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom gave this to me because it didn't cover enough. Therefore the color is slightly too dark. If I mix it with a lighter and thicker foundation the results are good. Still, too much work for me. Clea de peau and EL are still the best out there. My mom went back to double wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by loveval

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CONS:
-VERY dewy
-NOT for OILY skin
-LASTS up to 4 HRS.
-COLOR RANGE is POOR
-CLOGS PORES
-VERY MESSY
-RUNNY
-CAUSES BREAKOUT
-NOT BUILDABLE
-LIGHT COVERAGE
PROS:
-BLENDABLE
-DECENT SCENT
-AFFORDABLE
-MATCHES SKIN TONE WELL
-Can be FOUND at ANY DRUGSTORES

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MaryDrass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily skin... AVOID if you have oily skin. Plus its very dewy. I personally prefer full coverage and matte finish. Good if you have dry skin and want light coverage and a dewy finish. Not for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice sheer coverage, blends really well, lets your natural tone come through: isn't cakey.

Price wasn't that bad either; $8 at Wal-Mart

Got it a few months ago, and I still have more then half of the bottle left (although I don't use it that much to begin with :$)
I wouldn't buy this product again, just cause I don't usually wear foundation , just sometimes when I'm in need of that "pop" or glow.

Overall, really nice product (: continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by khatrina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way too oily! Within 1 hr leaves skin shiny and i dont have oily skin. The price is okay not too expensive and t has nice colors but thats the only good part.