Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/26/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I have really sensitive skin so I needed a product that could provide coverage for imperfections without clogging my pores and causing me to break out even more. I also have a VERY difficult time matching any products to my skin color because I have strong yellow undertones. I don't wear foundation/cover-up regularly(I use it to cover breakouts, cuts, mosquito bites, etc) so I wanted something inexpensive. Fit Me foundation provides lightweight even coverage that won't clog your pores.

Side note, I actually use the concealer much more and love it!

on 8/26/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

great foundation. it is buildable, and matches skin tones perfectly. i love it!!!! buy it! its not a waste of money. i am number 120. i have the foundation, pressed powder, and concealer. great stuff.

Love! I refuse to buy really expensive foundation, and I think I've finally found my match! I bought this at Target, for around $7. The shades tend to run light, so go a shade or two darker than you think you'll need. I have combination skin, so before putting this on I have to exfoliate and moisturize, so I don't flake. The only reason I gave this a 4 overall is because it makes my T-zone shiny. Because of this, I have to apply the FitMe powder, which is brilliant, btw. I end up with a smooth and natural looking face. This foundation covers all my bumps and blends and matches perfectly! I do wish it came in a pump, instead of a bottle, because it comes out really fast. A little goes a long way! :)

on 8/23/2011 11:12:00 PM

I thought that this was going to be a great foundation.
But surprise surprise. I was let down.
The colour selection was pretty good, and it seemed like it had a good concept to it. Have a good colour selection, be lightweight, cover flaws and don't cause breakouts.
Well one out of four doesn't cut it with me.
Colour selection was great. I got Classic Ivory (401 I think) and it matched me nicely. However that is where the good ends and the bad begins.
It was lightweight but too light. It was pretty much a tinted lotion. It went on and just sat there. It covered nothing and just blended into nothing. Great.
And of course like every other Maybelline foundation...It caused breakouts! Shocking. I know.
Thank goodness I got this on sale at Wal Mart and only paid $7CDN.
Maybelline I think it is time to get your s**t together.

on 8/23/2011 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not bad! I like this foundation. I find it leaves a nice sheer coverage for my dry skin. I'm starting to see some wrinkles and texture changes in my skin and a coverage that is too heavy can magnify those imperfections. I do like to use a little powder to set it, as it can leave me looking a little greasy a few hours after application...but over all I've been very happy with it. If it had a pump it would be almost perfect for me in the summertime.

on 8/23/2011 10:07:00 PM

I have acne prone, scarred, oily skin. This foundation does get oily at the end of the day. But its not that bad unless I am outside. I live in Florida and its very humid and hot. But it hasn't given me any acne breakouts like most foundations do. This foundation fits into my budget. I have tried foundations that are more expensive and this one works just as good as those. It doesn't cover as well as I would like because I do have scarring and sometimes get cystic acne. But if i set it with a lot of powder then I have a flawless face. I am super happy with it because my skin has cleared up almost completely.

on 8/23/2011 12:45:00 AM

I have such sensitive skin that I have used one product most of my life... up until recently when they stopped making it. I mean, I've always switched to try new stuff, but every time, it'd break me out. I thought the more expensive the makeup, the better it'd be... just not true. So, while I miss my cheap Cover Girl foundation =( the Maybeline FitMe hasn't broken me out yet and they actually have a color almost as white as me! (I've been called Casper my entire life)

on 8/21/2011 2:12:00 AM

I always have a hard time finding a foundation color match. My skin is fair, with slight yellow undertones and most light foundations are on the pink side. I've been using MUFE HD for a while now because it's the only one that seems to somewhat match my skin and give good coverage. But now that the weather is getting warmer and my acne is starting to clear up, I don't want the heavy coverage anymore so it seems pointless to buy such an expensive foundation. Maybelline FitMe has been a good switch, and I highly prefer it to L'oreal True Match for many reasons. The tricky part is finding a good color match and after much trial and error I discovered that mixing #110 and #210 gives me the best shade. This foundation is only around $7 a bottle, so even when I buy two it's still less than half the price of MUFE HD. The consistency is very smooth, easy to blend and the coverage is light/medium. It's not the best choice for my oily skin, but with a good powder it works. It's not a miracle in a bottle but as far as yellow toned drugstore foundations go, it's a keeper!

on 8/20/2011 4:19:00 PM

Okay to start this in MAC foundation im an NC20, so i bought this foundation in the shade 120 and it seems to match pretty good. my skin is pretty normal for the most part, maybe leaning a little more towards dry. at first i loved this foundation (for about 2 days) then i started to notice that at the end my day the color would change, and my skin looked like it needed to be washed! (gross!). not a good foundation at all.
I have tried to set it with the MUFE HD powder and that seems to help a bit, but still the feeling this foundation gives your skin is gross! dont waste your money on it, totally not worth it.

on 8/19/2011 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Theyre right..not good for people who have oily skin! Blendable and good enough coverage. Made me breakout unlike my other liquid foundation. Tha packaging is also kinda deceiving because the bottle contains less amount than you would think. Overall, it's a good foundation for those with good dry skin and aiming for that natural/barely there look. Just not for girls like me who like that made-up airbrushed kinda look..

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu