October 1, 2014 | 1952 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jennicole01

I used this in college on my cheeks and lips... and LOVED IT! Such a pretty, pretty color. The only drawback is the terrible packaging. I broke it early on, so it always leaked everywhere and I eventually had to throw it away when I moved. With a stain, I think the package should be sturdier.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ksu95

Great product, looks very natural on my skin and lips. I only apply a small amount otherwise my cheeks look way too red, I brush on a few strokes, rub it in with my fingers and the end result: a healthy natural-looking blush. I don't wear lipstick because I hate feeling that stuff on my lips, but since this product is just a dye , it absorbs into the skin and there is absolutely no residue. I use it on my lips sometimes in the evenings for extra color. I don't get the point of packaging this blush like a nailpolish, I would so prefer it to be a roll-on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sarathan

I had this bottle an entire year before I finally decided to try it on my cheeks...can you believe that?? I'd only been using it as a lip stain before that (which I love). So a few days I decided to dab a little on my cheeks just to see....OMG, I loved it!! It gives me the most natual rosey glow that lasts all day. It's subtle, you would never guess I'm wearing blush. It makes my cheeks look like I've been outside in 20-degree weather. I haven't had any problems getting it blend it like some of the other reviewers on here. I just make a little 'X' on the apple of my cheeks and blend it with my fingers... works perfectly! I will definiteley buy again when it runs out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

The idea is there, but it is not the most user friendly. It is too liquid-y. It should be in gel form and the brush should be more of a lip gloss-like fuzzy wand for better application. The liquid dried too quickly and I ended up with dots on my face instead of cheek color. When applied to lips, it bled ouside the lipline. I wanted this to work so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by crob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a great idea but a disappointment in its execution. I don't consider my skin to be that dry but it set like indelible ink as blush and defied all attempts at blending.

As a lipstain it was hopeless on me - it leeched up into the vertical fine lines above my lips. Urrgh!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

I had such high hopes for this. Unfortunately, it was a great disappointment. The packaging was so impractical, I was worried I d spill it everywhere (I am clumsy like that), didn't look as natural as I d hoped, and for some reason the scent made me feel like I was going to throw up every time I used it. Was not worth the hassle for me. Fortunately, a friend of mine liked the idea of a liquid blush, so it found a good home :)
PS: I found that TBS Lip and Cheek Tint does a better job at a much better price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Love the colour and scent. Needs a bit of practice as it is a liquid and you have to blend really quickly. Can't feel it on your skin which is great. You have to be careful to blend lightly over foundation or it can mess with your make up. A shame the lettering rubs off the glass bottle. Also I had one bottle which I dropped and broke but I have purchased again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Orion_2003

First of all, it looks like a nail polish (but I bet you know that already). It's pretty difficult for the first time use when you try to even out the streaks you put on your face. Mind you, it dries out very quick. So, as suggested by previous reviewers, do it on one cheek at a time. My technique is to dab the tint on my finger instead of the cheek and then gently dab it on my face wherever I want. It takes a bit of time and practice. In my case, it's better than put it straight over my cheeck. I also use it on my lips as well. Minus-side, it won't look good if you have cysts on your cheeks. I think it's only beautiful if you have even complexion. Plus-side, very economical because it usually lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by skruger

My previous room-mate worked at a Marshall Field’s makeup counter for BeneFit for awhile and would have oodles of products from them. I used this once and decided I needed some for myself, I was a little surprised when she rang up the price because I hadn't even asked about the cost and wasn't expecting it to be so much- not terribly bad, just more than I typically spend on a blush... I was impressed though on how evenly this goes on as long as you apply a little at a time and do only one cheek at a time (when it starts to dry while blending "the other cheek" you may end up with streaks. Was adventurous and pleasantly surprised when I used it on my lips, for my warm/tanned/fair skin it looked very natural. After awhile, I tightened the cap too tightly and the cap was then not able to screw on properly. My room-mate got an exchange for me but after being jumbled around in my makeup basket after awhile, the label is now coming off. The packaging could use a little work and I wouldn't trust it in a bag while traveling (due to its liquid form) but a great product overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Lynard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am somewhat addicted to Benetint. I have fair/medium skin, and it looks like a natural flushed look. I also use it on my lips, and I like that look if you want to look more natural than wearing lipstick. The smell is ok, but I would prefer this unscented.