BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2039 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 11/28/2006 6:12:00 PM

This is great, a real staple. You can build it up gradually, and I find it has great staying power. It gives me a lovely and very natural 'flush' and blends nicely. Great stuff, just be careful with the packaging: my white plastic lid cracked and it leaked over my make-up bad and coat and boy does this stuff stain. It is so great I have forgiven it though :o)

on 11/27/2006 11:40:00 PM

i only use benetint on my lips and it's great! it stays on forever and makes your lips look naturally pinky-red, rather than lipstick-y. make sure to use lip balm after you apply on bare lips. . .

on 11/27/2006 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like Benetint, but I could have liked it more. I was reeled in more out of curiousity than any kind of lemming, I had not tried it at the counter, so I put my money in the hands of lady luck. It is a nice stain for the cheeks, although I'm hard pressed to say that the "universally flattering" tagline for this product is accurate. I have olive/warm skin, and I need to be very careful with the application otherwise I am left with a very unnatural fuschia flush. Applying on my lips needs to also be done in extreme moderation, and this formula, due to it's alcohol content, is extremely drying. I'm thankful that this is a stain and that I can safely apply lip balm on top without worrying that I will smear the color. What I like about Benetint is that it plays well with others. I can apply this over a powdered and finished face without worrying that it'll make my foundation migrate elsewhere. I love applying this over and/or under Georgia - that gives it the missing orange tint which my warm skintone needs. Now that my curiousity has been satisfied, I don't see myself purchasing this product again at it's current price - I doubt, though, that I'd have to - this bottle will probably last me until I have three chidren, a dog, and a home on the prairie.

on 11/22/2006 6:20:00 PM

Benefit Benetint is multi purpose product. I like it best on the cheeks before putting on tinted moisturizer. Some people like it on the lips, although I think it can be drying so use a lip balm before hand. It's even used on nipples on movie sets to add that flush. It's a great product if used correctly. You do have to work very quickly with it otherwise it looks blotchy. The price is great because the product lasts for over a year.Just make sure not to spill it on the carpet. And I don't like traveling with it too much. This product really does stain!!!!

on 11/22/2006 11:09:00 AM

I used to wear this before I discovered blendable cream blush. The thin liquid formula is awful. It sinks into your skin way before you can even attempt to blend it. Then, if you do manage to get some on your cheeks, the color is SO bright that you end up looking like you are either really hot or else a clown. I got so many comments asking me if I was having a hot flash, that I had to stop using it (I'm in my 20's). Finally I saw a photo of myself with it on and I was mortified! My cheeks were HOT PINK! Don't buy! There are way better products out there. Maybe it is ok for a lip stain but not for me. I threw it out!

on 11/21/2006 3:40:00 PM

I used to own this and liked it, but it was a bit of a hassle to apply. It sinks into your skin, so I would apply it and then half an hour later all the color would have disappeared so I would have to apply more. I did like the smell and the fact that it doesn't feel like you're wearing any blush, that was very nice.
However, I agree with the other reviewers that the bottle it comes in kind of sucks. I don't even know how it happened but the lid cracked and then it wouldn't close properly and half the bottle dried up. :(

on 11/21/2006 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

love how it makes my cheeks and lips so innocently rosey! because it's a tint, it just looks so natural. although you need to reapply it constantly because it comes off easily on your lips. it flushes my cheeks ever so slightly..enough to give you a sweet glow especially on cold days when your skin is looking a little pasty! worth the expense.

on 11/20/2006 10:28:00 PM

It smells sweet and floral like rose, and it looks quite natural on me. but i find it's hard to apply. it works better under the foundation on bare skin.

on 11/19/2006 2:54:00 AM

Benetint is the best product ever. Works much better than cream blushes (i have bobbi brown in pale pink, which i love but doesn't compare) and powder blushes. I completely disagree with what's said about it not blendind and dripping. I've never stained more than a fingertip and i've been using it forever. Buy it, you won't be sorry. However, i do agree that the glass bottle makes me nervous.. but i already dropped it (twice, long hard falls) and it didn't break! love it love it love it

on 11/17/2006 2:32:00 AM

It smells like roses. The smell is unbelievably good.

I was using it like a nipple stain (for hubby, lol) like it was originally designed to do.

I could not get it to work on my face BEFORE I started layering it on top of the Tarte Blushing stick in Blushing Bride. It really eliminated the stickness in Tarte Blushing Bride, and the result is completely unbelievable.

If you have Benetint I strongly encourage you to layer it on top of the Tarte Blushing Bride.

The bottle needs to be wider. I am always afraid of tipping it over. I glued it to my vanity.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products