BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2049 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 12/20/2006 11:35:00 PM

Hmm..I think I like it. Normally I dont like the concept of liquid blushes, but it was worth a shot. What I do is make a small straight line on my cheeks, then blend immediatly to avoid lines. Its not too much, which I love, since I tend to over -do blush :P. I PROBABLY wouldnt purchase (got it in a swap), because it'll last me forever, plus I have way too many blushes to stick to one everyday :P

on 12/18/2006 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have rather pale lip colour so I bought Benetint hoping that it would give me natural rosey lips. BIG REGRET... Benetint on my lips makes me look like i've been sucking on a red lollipop all day and the colour of the lollipop has left a stain on the inner ring of my lips... Not a sexy look at all... To make matters worse, it's hard to get rid of that redness...

May 2010 review:
I repurchased Benetint again even though I swore not to. This time around I've started using it strictly for my cheeks...for a natural pink glow...and what do you know, it actually works! I put a litttle powder blush on afterwards to set the colour and it lasts better than if I just had powder blush on my cheeks.
Not too bad...i've changed my rating from 1 up to 4.

on 12/11/2006 1:19:00 PM

I bought this during my inital obsession with lip/cheek stains. The product works fairly well. It is difficult to blend in order to make your cheeks looked naturally flushed, and if your cheeks are dry, you end up with pink dots on your cheeks. I prefer lorac's tint to this one. It has a more naturally color and you get a few more seconds to blend.

on 12/10/2006 4:24:00 AM

I really like this. After being tired of using powder blushes that come off so easily, I bought this. The colour is good and sheer enough to show up and match different skin colours but also strong enough to be seen. I admit, I usually have to apply twice to each cheek because once is just too sheer but I guess it depends on how much you apply and how you apply each time. The cap of the bottle broke for me since I twisted it on too tight once and now I can't close it or bring it anywhere with me or else it will leak out. It's a good idea to apply this after mosturizer and not a good idea to use on lips.

on 12/7/2006 4:56:00 PM

I really like this stuff, it looks like a very natural flush on my olive skin and it lasts for many hours even though my skin is oily. I can imagine that this would be difficult to apply for someone with dry skin as it dries quite fast and then it doesn't budge.

on 12/7/2006 12:15:00 PM

I bought this thinking if you spend a little more on a stain it would last longer and be a deeper color than some of the cheaper ones. While it is- it is not a big enough difference for me to justify spending this just for a stain everytime. Lots of the cheaper ones do almost the same for half the price. I didnt buy this for my cheeks - I find it difficult to use rub on blushes over my makeup but its not very spreadable on skin, it dries on the spot quickly giving blotchy red marks. On the lips which I wanted it for - it doesnt really do much - I think because the solution is too watery it has no holding power. Im a bit miffed that I spent so much on this and it really doesnt do what I wanted it to. Actually I've been disappointed by a lot of Benefit products.

on 12/5/2006 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dyed dark red

Benetint has many devoted fans, but I, sadly, am not one of them. The stain just doesn't work on my dry skin unless I am exfoliated and moisturized to within an inch of my life--and then, when I manage to obtain that level of perfection, the stain doesn't last all day because I'm too moisturized. Benetint also burns my lips. The color is a ho-hum watery cherry popsicle-like stain.

on 12/4/2006 12:04:00 AM

I really like this product, I have tried other stains and this one is by far my favorite. It would go with any skin color and look just perfectly flushed. I have used it on my lips and it's not as good but as a cheek stain it is absolutly magnificent!!!

on 12/2/2006 5:48:00 PM

LOVE this product! Easy to use, and looks fabulous! It pretty much goes with any skin colour! I love the multipurpose-ness of it and often use it as a lip stain. The more layers you add the deeper colour it will go, therefore you control what colour you want. I will definetly re-purchase when I run out!

on 12/1/2006 10:05:00 AM

I took a chance on this item based on positive reviews and I really like it a lot.

I am just a few weeks from my 40th birthday and I take really good care of my skin. I am rather fair skinned with green eyes and red hair (still my own color! yay!)and I must say the benetint works well. I often have to be careful about shades, etc. But the reviewers said this product would work for anyone and it's really true. I put a couple drops on the apple of my cheeks and my lips and it just gives me a healthy glow. I like the natural look rather than overly made up so this works real well for me. It works equally well with or without foundation. I highly recommend trying it and am happy to have found it myself.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products