August 30, 2014 | 962 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kicker11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I need some advice.. I too love these gel liners... but.. what does everyone clean their brushes with? I find, the brush is never quite the same after the first cleaning.. Besides hot water/soap.. is there something else I can be using for the eyeliner brush? thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by denisajdc

LOVVVVE this stuff! Def. my hg liner! I use this everyday and I don't see myself going back to any other liner. I use this with my 208 and it goes on perfectly every time! It takes me less than a minute to do both eyes! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by tnyworld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It's the best to use when doing the 1950's pin-up look. It goes on very smooth. It does smudge a bit but I just apply Benefit She-Laq and it doesn't move. It took me forever to find a good eyeliner to do the 1950's pin-up look so the price is absolutely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by luckyangelou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to black liquid-type liner. I use Smashbox's cream shadow brush to apply it, and I can usually get a very straight line. It doesn't smudge unless you purposely smudge it while it's wet, and even stays on my waterline for most of the day. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by toadlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAc fluidline is very fluid as the name would suggest, I say this because often gel liners are cakey and hard and more difficult to apply and pick up on the liner brush. This liner is very longwearing, waterproof-for those of us who have a habit of crying after a glass of wine or two, it gives a striking effect and can be worn as a thin line or in a dark block effect depending on the intensity of the look you're going for. It's an all round great product and has lasted much longer than any other brand I've tried. Comes in a great range of colours too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Marnic123

This product is one of the best eye-liner I used. It may seem like alot of money for a small bottle of eye-liner but trust me you will used it for a long time. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to purchase Stila's smudgepot, but it's 20$. So I thought about getting MAC's gel liner since it's a bit cheaper. My aunt has the Fluidline in Blacktrack and I wanted to try it out before I bought it. Well, I'm glad that I did. I was really excited to try it out but within a few hours it smudged. I applied liquid eyeliner (what I usually use) on one eye and the fluidline on the other. By the end of the day (of just sitting around in my house) some of the eyeliner smudged down to the bottom of my eye (i only applied it to the top) whereas the liquid liner didn't smear, but looked as if it was about to flake. I was so disappointed.

I thought maybe I had applied too much, so I tried it again today. It still smudged within a few hours. I wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by tao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of the bold cat-eye look, so I've been searching for a long-lasting, super-black liquid eyeliner. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack is my current favourite - it definitely has staying power, and when used with the right brush, you can get a great cat-eye flick.

It takes some practice to get the hang of, but I think that's a given with liquid eyeliners. I find that it's smudge-free and a nice, bold black. Will be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by WinterPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it. It applies so easily and lasts the whole day. The breaking point is the price of this product but I think it's worth the money.
Anyway - I'll definitely buy this again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by micipici

i didnt know how to use eyeliner until i bought this
HG eyeliner for me