BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/31/2008 7:06:00 AM

LOVE this product! Only recently tried it however I'm really happy with the results! I usually use too faced lash injection which is also very good however it does dry out quite quickly! Really lovely packaging and big brush which means lots of coverage! Really good value for money!

on 12/30/2008 11:28:00 PM

I love this mascara. My only problem is that it dries out quickly.

on 12/29/2008 1:22:00 AM

I'm on my third tube of Bad Gal Lash. I love the formula. It does the job of thickening and volumizing without creating that awful spider lash effect. The brush does a good job separating and keeping your lashes neat. The result looks natural which is perfect for every day wear. I stress the natural part, because that's what I aim for, so this product may not be best for achieving mega drama. Personally, if that's the effect I want, I turn to falsies instead.

on 12/28/2008 2:41:00 AM

I have very long lashes that tend to hang down.
I finally found a mascara that makes them lifted and defined.
The brush reaches every lash, gives great color and natural volume.
I cannot give it a 5, sadly, because it flakes under my eyes.
This really hasn't happened with other mascaras for me.
But it is still worth it!

on 12/27/2008 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'll give this a middling review. i may buy it again but I'm not SUPER impressed by the product, it does have a nice brush that is good to get that 'plush' eyelash look. I do find that it flakes on to my under eye area. I'm not sure if i'll find anything ever that doesn't flake on that area..

on 12/27/2008 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a really great makeup
Different from the other mascara. big brush and thick liquid help you make long eyelash

on 12/26/2008 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I liked this mascara- it provides hardcore volume! Said volume comes at a price: an irritatingly chunky brush, which is hard to maneuver at times. This wasn't too fabulous at lengthening my lashes, but it really thickened them. I'd buy this again, but only the $9 minitube.

on 12/23/2008 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in a kit, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. It barely leaves anything on my eyelashes, plus it's alot of work for little payoff. I ONLY use this when I'm running a quick errand with no place else to go afterwards.

After trying loads of mascaras I finally would say that this is my favourite mascara of all time! Makes the lashes long and thick...I think the brush is great. Just got a sample of Too Faced Pin Point Lash Injection and I am really liking that to so we will see if this remains my HG.

on 12/22/2008 10:00:00 PM

I love mascaras...and this is not one of those I would buy again.

Pros: The wand is big and it applies the product evenly. Cute packaging. Seperates lashes well.

Cons: Takes about 3 coats to get the same result as 1 coat of my HG mascara. Does not hold curl well, and it does smudge quite easily. Poorly pigmented (in my opinion). Not worth the $30 CAD I spent on it.

Overall...an okay mascara. Will not buy again since some drugstore mascaras can do a better job than this.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products