MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 7/8/2009 3:52:00 PM

Love, love, love. i can assure you that it will definitely be one of the best concealers you will ever use:

-perfect coverage
-natural finish
-loooong lasting

on 7/5/2009 4:37:00 AM

I'm a teenager and i would say I am extremely happy i brought this. For the price- i'm not quite sure how long it'll last but I'm sure it was worth it.
I love how it covers everything. I'm a " Natural beige " skin tone, around NW30 i think. And i use the NW25.
How i put it on is i put my liquid foundation, then the Studio fix concealer by patting it on my redness around my nose and sometimes spreading it, then apply my powder afterwards and I achieve a flawless look.
I love the flawless look it gives me and will repurchase!

on 7/2/2009 7:46:00 PM

this concealer has great covering ability but for my undereye circles at first it looks like it really covers it.. but after a while.. holy crap you can see the concealer settling in and you can basically see it drying up and shows my fine lines... for pimples and to even out my face color this works pretty well but for undereye circles look somewhere else honey!

on 7/2/2009 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very creamy, very opaque, and covers everything! I use this for under eye circles and i find it can be a bit drying (especially in winter) so you need a good eye cream underneath.
Overall i like it. I'm still searching for the BESTundereye concealer but if i never find it i guess this will do.

The packaging is great also - i love the pot cos that way you can use your finger/sponge/brush etc.

on 7/1/2009 11:30:00 PM

Very cakey on my skin. Didn't cover up anything.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this! I still use my Studio Sculpt, however I have been getting a bit darker with the summer sun and needed a darker concealer. Instead of SS I got this one because it has an SPF. I am a NW25 yet I got this in NW20. It is easy to apply, stays on well when set with powder and doesn't crease up. I use this to cover up my dark circles and a bit of pesky melasma, apply a bit of finishing powder and blush, swipe on some lip gloss and I am done with makeup for the day. It has great coverage, doesn't look cakey and just absolutely amazing. I apply this with my ring finger or a small concealer brush. I would probably buy this again before the SS due to the SPF factor in it. Highly recommend!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is a great concealer for someone who needs really full coverage! it's awesome! i'm an NC35 and this just blends it great. i love how the packaging looks but it's not sanitary at all! i've gotten a bunch of random stuff in it like hairs from my concealer brush which isn't good! but i still overall love this product, i haven't broken out from it.... at least so far. i've been useing it for about a week or so. and it's just great. it's $16 bucks and for the price it's just great. i will definately buy it again if i'm out. oh and one more thing, it is a little hard to put on because it's just a little dry i guess u could say so u could just hold it in ur hand for a while or put it in ur pocket or somethign to warm it up. cause it's much easier to apply if it's warmer. but now i've found a brush that i can use that i don't have to bother warming the concealer up, i use the pink kolinsky lip brush from coastal scents. this is great for concealing! well ta-ta!!

on 6/30/2009 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased this a week ago and tried applying it with fingers, spong, and brush but didn't like it at all and was going to return it. Then I came upon a youtube video from cuteindiangrl and she applies her studio finish concealer with MAC 217 brush, I went home and tried it with 217 brush and results were flawless, and it didn't settle into fine lines and looked very natural. I'm very satisfied with this.

on 6/30/2009 7:02:00 AM

i think it is too much money for such a cakey concealer. I dont like how this sits on top of my fine lines in the undereye area and it just feels heavy and not creamy at all! Gives a very unnatural appearance when powdered upon !i would say it performs better for concealing acne and blemishes but still for this job you can get better products for less.

on 6/28/2009 4:44:00 AM

This has been my HG concealer for about 4 years now. I use it in the shade NW20 with studio fix fluid in NW25 over it. It's an amazing concealer. It's really thick and covers really well. I have some acne scarring and the occasional breakout and it really covers it better then any concealer i've ever used.

Top Rated MAC Products