MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 7/18/2009 3:49:00 PM

I like this concealer. I use it for my eyelids as a base and for covering pimples up. I had used this for my undereye circles for a long time but it made it look cakey and for me was too drying.

on 7/16/2009 10:19:00 PM

This concealer looks amazing inside and in dimmed light, but when your outside and in real sunlight it comes off really cakey and gross.
Will not repurchase.

on 7/16/2009 6:45:00 PM

I love the how creamy this concealor is its amazing,i just wish it worked! it creases in fine lines around eyes and if you are trying to conceal any spots that have dried out it looks terrible! such a shame :( but love the little pot it comes in

on 7/16/2009 10:47:00 AM

If i had to take smth on an undeserted island it would be this! i love this concealer! It has a very nice consistensy which makes it good for under the eye and for pimples :) When i use this i dont need to use foundation i just use some powder! HG material!

on 7/13/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this product in NC45. It looks wonderful in the mirror. However, when I take pictures the product looks horrible. Good for everyday use...

on 7/13/2009 8:04:00 AM

This product gives me more break outs if i used it to cover my pimples or blemishes. After you take it off with a makeup remover, it will either cause the pimple to be more red than ever or you will see your face with more clogged pores under natural light. This is definitely NO-NO for me because it will make my current pimple/blemish condition worse than before. Next, it is also hard to blend even using a little bit of it and it is too cakey/creamy. NO-NO again for me.

on 7/10/2009 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

So far...so good...
I've been afraid of makeup since I was told that it can add years to your face... I've never used it before because I had a bad experience at the age of 15...in which I started breaking out after wearing it for the first time....

This doesn't make me break out...it covers small areas that need to be covered...and it's not super cakey as long as it's blended properly...

love it...

on 7/10/2009 2:20:00 AM

I've been using this for 4 years now. It covers my dark circles and faded acne scars very well, i would say 80% coverage. Tried many brands but I always come running back to this when they fail to deliver or don't have a shade that matches. NC30/NW25 for ref. The only thing I dislike about this product is its dry texture, which makes the undereye area look very dry and accentuates the fine lines under. I'm trying select cover up next, think the gel-like texture may be more suitable for my dry undereye area. In any case, if that doesn't work for me, I know I can always come back to my trusted studio finish.

on 7/8/2009 3:52:00 PM

Love, love, love. i can assure you that it will definitely be one of the best concealers you will ever use:

-perfect coverage
-natural finish
-loooong lasting

on 7/5/2009 4:37:00 AM

I'm a teenager and i would say I am extremely happy i brought this. For the price- i'm not quite sure how long it'll last but I'm sure it was worth it.
I love how it covers everything. I'm a " Natural beige " skin tone, around NW30 i think. And i use the NW25.
How i put it on is i put my liquid foundation, then the Studio fix concealer by patting it on my redness around my nose and sometimes spreading it, then apply my powder afterwards and I achieve a flawless look.
I love the flawless look it gives me and will repurchase!

Top Rated MAC Products