November 24, 2014 | 1834 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

With this product, I don't care if I have a pimple. I apply a little bit with my fingertip and the redness from the pimple is completely gone, although you can still see a bump there...but that goes with any concealer. This is the best concealer I have ever used and a little goes a long way. I have never done this before but I'm going to buy a second pot, just to keep in my makeup bag for on-the-go touch ups because near the late afternoon the coverage starts to ween.

Edit: Sometimes if I apply loose powder on top, the coverage is not so opaque anymore. I think that it just takes some time to set.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by missy1234

this product has good coverage for blemishes, but when i apply it under my eyes it can accentuate fine lines after a few hours. that's why i only gave this product a 3. i think it's kind of over rated.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 4:59:00 AM More reviews by porcelaintrash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It does have a thick texture which can be a little hard to apply, but i guess that is what gives it such a good coverage. It has a good colour match and stays on, i really love this product compared to other brands i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by beautylab

I love the coverage of this concealer for under-eye circles, but the texture gets a little too cakey and heavy for me - too much of the reverse raccoon effect. After a lot of experimenting with different combinations I landed on a half and half mixture of Studio Finish SPF 35 in NC20 and the Select Cover-Up in NC20. When you mix the heavier Studio Finish with the liquid Select Cover-Up, you get the blendability of the liquid with the coverage of the cream. Itís great. It disappears right into my skin and lasts all day. I use my fingers to apply because the heat helps it melt together and blend out more easily. I recently featured the combination on beautycall: http://bit.ly/fYm9m

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

LOVE IT!!!!! Well worth the price! I found the PERFECT match for my very fair, pinky skin (NW15) and love the coverage. I have trouble finding a good concealer because they all look yellow on me. I will DEFINITELY re-purchase this! I highly recommend this concealer -- for undereye circles, blemishes, etc. THE BEST!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

im using this in C25 but i guess its quite light compared to my skintone as i told the SA im using it without foundation.

its alright, wouldnt say its GREAT but decent enough.
ive been using mine to cover up my scars for blemishes , bought it 4 months back, and there's still like maybe 70% left.

im gonna get a concealer brush to use with it soon for better results.

quite expensive for those on tight budget

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by canadaustralia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is amazing for blemishes! I don't use this for under eyes, but everywhere else it is amazing!
Seriously, it makes all my zits invisible. Blends in great, makes my skin look flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LolaPS

MACs best concealer. It provides great coverage. Easy to work with if you use your fingertips. the warmth of your fingertips will help you to blend it. What's great about it is that it's a dry concealer, so it'll last long and the powders/eyeshadows applied on top will have more stay power.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by crisketch

This is only an okay product. Very good coverage and a cinch to blend but it doesn't adhere to my skin! After a few hours, it just looks funny on my chin like as though its sliding off my skin or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite concealers, EVER! Have repurchased several times and will continue to repurchase. I used to use Select Moisturecover all the time, but Studio Finish fast replaced that because Studio Finish has awesome coverage and staying power. I like Select better for undereye. I do find that Studio Finish is also good for undereye if I have dark circles or puffy eyes. It really does help conceal that. Blemishes are also sent BYE BYE with this miracle concealer!