July 30, 2014 | 2166 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Garima

This is a very good highlighter and cn be applied either alone or mixed with a foundation .I apply it after applying foundation ,and have received very good compliments .Many of my friends asked me about the reason of my glow but I just told them Its a secret!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PnkCosmoXtraLime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this product at first, but since it isn't oil-free it totally made me break out! Yuck!
My Smashbox Diffuse is oil-free, and works so much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Little_Dee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. I was shown how to use it by a qualified make up artist and, when used correctly, gives the most beautiful natural glow. (3 dots along right under the brow line and above the cheek bone, a little goes a long way)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by TanMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love High Beam. I paint a stripe down each cheekbone and blend into the apples of my cheeks. Gives my LLL skin a pretty sheen. You can layer on more for a more dramatic look - but mostly I just wear a little bit of this during the day to make me feel pretty and glowy. I haven't had any problems with the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

Personally, I like this stuff. My boyfriend bought me a bunch of makeup from Sephora, and a bottle of High Beam was included. The first time I used it, I was amazed: you know that hard-to-get, glowy but not greasy, magazine kind of look? Well, this stuff gives it to you. I like the packaging, it's cute - but I do wish it wasn't glass, I'm always a little worried about bringing it along in a bag. I think the nail-polish-like applicator is perfect. With a tube, you often squeeze out more than you need, but with the little brush, it's easy to just dip it in and dot it where you want it. I use a little on my cheekbones and browbones everyday, and when I go out, I also blend some into my cupid's bow, over my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I hope my boyfriend's willing to repurchase this stuff for me, because it's wicked expensive... ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

What would we ever do on here without her witty, ever so on-the-mark reviews? (Read below). LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a liquid pink silvery highlighter that comes in a nailpolish packaging. This is a nice highlighter, but there are better ones out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeupStar

LOVE THIS! Awesome highlighter for eyes and cheeks! (or anywhere else!) This is such an awesome invention that I cannot live without! Love the nail polish bottle. It's such a pretty color! Go buy it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lpglssaddict87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite beauty product.I use this with Benetint for that great dewy glow. I use it on my cheeks, brow bones, nose, forehead and a little above my upper lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by gvroach

This is just a great highlighter for the cheeks and eyes. A dab on the inside and outside corners of the eyes makes you look less tired in an instant. And although its not cheap, this lasts forever.