Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . “3YY07-1“ . ]

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate mascara... Can't stand the feeling of it, and hate how it clumps. BUT!!!!!!!! this is the only mascara in the world that I will use. I swear it doesn't clump or flake, it just gives you beautiful, lusher lashes. Fabulous!

on 6/11/2003 12:26:00 PM

This mascara is the only mascara I will use. I started using it when it first debuted and haven't looked back since! I used to use Lancome Intensils, but his mascara is superior. It makes my lashes long, thick, and HUGE!

on 6/2/2003 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

After reading all of the great reviews, I just had to have this. I finally got it a couple of days ago, and so far, it's lived up to it's fame. My lashes are oh so happy. The packaging is very luxurious. Oh, and it clicks when you close it!!! Not a big deal to some, but as one reviewer said, it's just satisfying to hear and feel it. Now to the mascara: the brush is perfect. It does sometimes pick up more mascara than may be needed, so you may have to slightly wipe the wand first. But w/ one coat, you'll have longer, thicker lashes. No having to dip two, three, or even four times...just once will do (for both eyes!!!). All you really need is one coat (two coats maximum for extreme glamour). If you don't wipe off the excess on the brush first though, you might get a few clumps, but they're easily brushed away. Yeah I thought it was kind of silly to put fragrance in a mascara, but it's a welcome change after using icky smelling drugstore brands. It is kind of strong, but a pleasant scent, very intoxicating and addictive. And it doesn't irritate my eyes. So is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!! My wallet still hurts, but I look fabulous ;) I'm just gonna make it last as long as possible, which shouldn't be too hard considering I only really need one coat per eye!

Ps. I got this in #1 Black, which is a true, rich, lush black. Can't wait to try the other colors!
Pss. The more I use this mascara, the more I love it! It gives me PERFECT lashes, long, thick, dark, luscious, and clump-free! I'm always staring at myself when I wear this, LOL...

UPDATE: After a month or so, this mascara clumps some, so wash the brush when it starts doing that. I was trying to make this $23 mascara last as long as possible, but 3 months was the absolute maximum :( continued >>

on 5/29/2003 3:14:00 PM

This mascara is, without doubt, superior to every other brand I've tried. The top of the tube neatly removes excess product, leaving the perfect amount to quickly and easily finish both eyes without reloading. Its superb texture— neither too wet nor too dry— allows for unparalleled length and thickness, without clumping, smearing or stuck-together lashes. Just a few swipes provide incredible length and drama; a few more and it really lives up to its false eyelash name. Pricey but absolutely worth it.

on 5/28/2003 7:37:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara and it is my HG at the moment! I have this in a burgandy shade which enhances my brown eye color. It glides on like silk (really!) and coats your lashes in one stroke giving you long luscious thicker lashes! The downsides are that it does dry quickly so it can clump with more than one coat (although you will only need one anyway) and the brush can get clumpy so you need to clean wand occasionally. I still love it though!

on 5/23/2003 3:38:00 AM

yes, it thickens, lengthen, add volume...yet it weighted down my curl... if it can hold my curl, it will be my HG mascara...too bad... just like meeting someone who is Mr right but just one one tiny yet important problem ..

on 5/22/2003 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I AM REALLY SENSITIVE TO ANY EYE MAKEUP, BUT THIS PRODUCT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR ME. I DID NOT FIND IT TO BE TOO FAKE LOOKING. I RATE IT AS FABULOUS!

on 5/20/2003 6:58:00 AM

This mascara definitely works well for my thin lashes. My lashes are not curly but rather straight, and this mascara re-shapes my lashes; make them look curly, long and thick! I guess I can not do without this perfect mascara for my whole life!

on 5/14/2003 1:22:00 PM

This product was great at first, then after a few weeks it gets really clumpy, and there is no going back. Real shame because it used to work so good when I first bought it! Not worth it unless yo are willing to splurge out on a new one every few weeks.

on 5/9/2003 4:24:00 AM