February 27, 2015 | 1306 users online

Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

This mascara is, without doubt, superior to every other brand I've tried. The top of the tube neatly removes excess product, leaving the perfect amount to quickly and easily finish both eyes without reloading. Its superb texture— neither too wet nor too dry— allows for unparalleled length and thickness, without clumping, smearing or stuck-together lashes. Just a few swipes provide incredible length and drama; a few more and it really lives up to its false eyelash name. Pricey but absolutely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Julkiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara and it is my HG at the moment! I have this in a burgandy shade which enhances my brown eye color. It glides on like silk (really!) and coats your lashes in one stroke giving you long luscious thicker lashes! The downsides are that it does dry quickly so it can clump with more than one coat (although you will only need one anyway) and the brush can get clumpy so you need to clean wand occasionally. I still love it though!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by greatly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yes, it thickens, lengthen, add volume...yet it weighted down my curl... if it can hold my curl, it will be my HG mascara...too bad... just like meeting someone who is Mr right but just one one tiny yet important problem ..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ALFREEDA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM REALLY SENSITIVE TO ANY EYE MAKEUP, BUT THIS PRODUCT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR ME. I DID NOT FIND IT TO BE TOO FAKE LOOKING. I RATE IT AS FABULOUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2003 6:58:00 AM More reviews by cutiekitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara definitely works well for my thin lashes. My lashes are not curly but rather straight, and this mascara re-shapes my lashes; make them look curly, long and thick! I guess I can not do without this perfect mascara for my whole life!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

This product was great at first, then after a few weeks it gets really clumpy, and there is no going back. Real shame because it used to work so good when I first bought it! Not worth it unless yo are willing to splurge out on a new one every few weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2003 4:24:00 AM More reviews by offthewall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best! I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Tatta

I like it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 4:47:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is mascara is very true to it's name; it really does extend the most sparse and minimal of lashes into dramatically elongated ones. Like many other reviewers, I did have a problem with the clumping the first few times I used it- but this is easily prevented by wiping the excess at the neck of the tube, before I remove the wand. One coat is plenty for daytime, and two or three lends an incredible false lash-effect for evenings. Keep a lashcomb on hand in case of possible clumping, though.

The black is a true, luscious deep black. I also love the burgundy-violet shade, which gives a subtle kick to brown and green eyes. The packaging is lovely, and the wand is well-designed for quick, efficient but deft application. All in all, one of the better mascaras available. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tahitia

i too am a big fan of this mascara. it gives you the longest, thickest, lashes imaginable. it does tend to dry out in the tube after awhile though, that's my only real complaint. it's a little pricey, but you're paying for quality and less application... this mascara is great for a real "eye popping" look.