Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . 3YY07-1 . ]

This is a great mascara!!! Your lashes get really thick and full of volume! Perfect for a night out. It's a bit pricy, but this is the best party-mascara I've ever tried.

I can finally stop searching.This mascara is the best there is. I've tried all of them from drugstore brands to high end brands. This stuff takes ordinary lashes and makes them extraordinary! It curls, lenghthens, doesn't flake or smudge. With 2 coats you get a nice glam effect without clumps. 1 coat seperates and defines beautifully. It costs the same as most dept. store mascaras. The colors are gorgeous and fun to play with. Absolutely the best!!!

This mascara is soo great .. it smells nice, its easy to apply, it doesnt clump or flake.It actually curls, and the packaging is so cute, My new favorite mascara!!

OMG I looooooooooooooooove this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is truly AMAZING!!!!! It must be the best mascara available, it's so much better than the Lancome mascaras! The packaging is divine, application is fast and easy, the curling factor is good, and I love the glossy texture! It doesn't clump or flake at all. The peachy scent is nice in the beginning, but won't go away for a while once applied, so those of you who aren't into scented products may find the smell irritating. I didn't mind it too much. All in all, I have finally, at all long last, found my HG mascara! My long search has come to an end, and I will stick to Faux Cils forever and ever.

This is the best mascara ever if you like a more dramatic look. It is a bit expensive for just mascara but it's worth it. I have really straight and short lashes and this really thickens, lengthens and it doesn't flake or smudge all day. I've tried to find a cheaper alternative but I keep going back to this because nothing can compare. And the only times I've ever gotten compliments about how long my lashes are have been when I'm using this.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've read lots of really good raves here, and decide to give it a go. It doesn't really lengthen my lashes, nor does it hold the curl exceptionally well. It does hold the curl but its just doing ok, nothing spectacular. Other than this, it doesn't add volume to the lashes, kind of disappointing considering its name. (Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils !!!!??? Kinda misleading huh ??) I used to use Lancome Amplicils and I like it so much more, it really lengthens, curls and adds volume to lashes but it might be slightly too dramatic for daytime use especially if you have naturally thick long lashes. YSL is a nice alternative if you want a more natural, yet glamourous look. I like the package, like another reviewer said its very satisfying being able to hear and feel the click when you tighten the tube. Well, I will recommand this product even I still prefer something with a more dramatic effect. It doesn't smudge, clump nor flake. Excellent staying power. Even it doesn't provide the drama I'm after, and slightly more pricey then the Lancome line, I will buy it again, I've been using this for a week, and I guess I'm fine with the less dramatic look, I even get compliments that means people did notice them. Good.

I LOVE this mascara. I have pretty good lashes but this mascara makes them look fantastic!! I have the black color (#1) and really want to try the burgandy one too. I definetly recommend this one but it can clump if you over apply but I always use a lash comb so it's not a problem.

this mascara is absolutely wonderful! the only thing i don't like about it is the price! too expensive for me to replace it every 3 months. but if price is no issue for you, i would DEFINITELY recommned this mascara! it lengthens, thickens, doesn't clump, flake or smudge. its a beautiful glossy shade of black that leaves your lashes looking wonderfully luxurious. and has a wonderful scent to it. it didn't irritate my eyes at all, and gave my eyes such depth and "oomph" but it is a thicker formula, so if you choose this mascara do not apply the product to the topside of your lashes. curl first and then apply for beatiful lashes. sadly, the mascara holds a curl, but not WELL.**EDIT** the mascara only lasts for about a month, after a month the performance isn't that great

its gorge.its in a very pluch looking glod tube and does the job well.it actaully does give u a falsh lash effect as it states.it lengthens, lifts and volumises to the max and u get wonderful fluttery audrey hepburn/marilhn monroe eyelashes.my bf even commented how how gorgeous my eyes looked one day i said nooo its a new mascara and he said i thought there was something different about you!so it does work.the only down side is tht if u apply more than 2 coats it does go clumpy.wot i do is do one eyes slowly,set the curl for 5 secs by lifting the lashes with the brush then doing the other eye ,go back to the other again then the other eyes.then taaaadaaaa!magic!

This is my evening/winter/ dramatic mascara. I have tried most of the colours. (the auberginey one is my favourite) It's a faff having to wipe the brush but the results are well worth it. My lashes look like the print ads! It smudged NYE after hours of dancing but not otherwise. LOVE IT!

Popular Mascaras