Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . 3YY07-1 . ]

on 5/28/2003 7:37:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara and it is my HG at the moment! I have this in a burgandy shade which enhances my brown eye color. It glides on like silk (really!) and coats your lashes in one stroke giving you long luscious thicker lashes! The downsides are that it does dry quickly so it can clump with more than one coat (although you will only need one anyway) and the brush can get clumpy so you need to clean wand occasionally. I still love it though!

on 5/23/2003 3:38:00 AM

yes, it thickens, lengthen, add volume...yet it weighted down my curl... if it can hold my curl, it will be my HG mascara...too bad... just like meeting someone who is Mr right but just one one tiny yet important problem ..

on 5/22/2003 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I AM REALLY SENSITIVE TO ANY EYE MAKEUP, BUT THIS PRODUCT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR ME. I DID NOT FIND IT TO BE TOO FAKE LOOKING. I RATE IT AS FABULOUS!

on 5/20/2003 6:58:00 AM

This mascara definitely works well for my thin lashes. My lashes are not curly but rather straight, and this mascara re-shapes my lashes; make them look curly, long and thick! I guess I can not do without this perfect mascara for my whole life!

on 5/14/2003 1:22:00 PM

This product was great at first, then after a few weeks it gets really clumpy, and there is no going back. Real shame because it used to work so good when I first bought it! Not worth it unless yo are willing to splurge out on a new one every few weeks.

on 5/9/2003 4:24:00 AM

The best! I love this.

on 5/8/2003 9:16:00 AM

I like it!!!

on 5/6/2003 4:47:00 AM

This is mascara is very true to it's name; it really does extend the most sparse and minimal of lashes into dramatically elongated ones. Like many other reviewers, I did have a problem with the clumping the first few times I used it- but this is easily prevented by wiping the excess at the neck of the tube, before I remove the wand. One coat is plenty for daytime, and two or three lends an incredible false lash-effect for evenings. Keep a lashcomb on hand in case of possible clumping, though.

The black is a true, luscious deep black. I also love the burgundy-violet shade, which gives a subtle kick to brown and green eyes. The packaging is lovely, and the wand is well-designed for quick, efficient but deft application. All in all, one of the better mascaras available. continued >>

on 5/4/2003 12:07:00 AM

i too am a big fan of this mascara. it gives you the longest, thickest, lashes imaginable. it does tend to dry out in the tube after awhile though, that's my only real complaint. it's a little pricey, but you're paying for quality and less application... this mascara is great for a real "eye popping" look.

on 4/29/2003 4:42:00 PM

This gives me thick lashes without clumping, but I do have to be careful not to overdo it. It has a nice smell, smells like roses to me. I think the colors are great; I have the purple and burgundy. It's a little expensive for mascara, but I love the quality!
(I took off one lipstick because of the price.)