October 31, 2014 | 1577 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just bought my 4th bottle of this yesterday. Even with waterproof mascara it works great for me. Is a little oily after taking off my eye makeup, but I wash my face soon after that anyway so doesn't matter to me. No stinging or irritation. Will buy a 5th bottle when this one is gone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I had bought this twice and am now done with it. I wear waterproof mascara and BB gel eyeliners so need something pretty thorough. I thought this was doing the job until I started scrutinizing my eyelashes after cleansing and noticed there were still some small balls of mascara on my lashes. Cleansed again w/ more Neutrog eye makeup remover and they wouldn't budge. All that rubbing made my eyelids red and irritated. Got out my other eye makeup removers and my lashes instantly came clean. So even though this is cheap, if I have to use tons of it and still have to worry about all of my eye makeup coming off, it's not worth it to me. Also it's very apparent it's cheap cause the bottle is lacking--the big opening of the bottle makes the remover go everywhere so I had to transfer it whenever I bought a new bottle. Definitely not worth the hassle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 10:47:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

I absolutely love this. It took off my waterproof mascara that i had been trying to take off for two days with soap and water. I finally decided i absolutely needed an eye makeup remover so i headed to the store, where i decided to try this one. It took off all of my mascara in less than a second. It was super gentle and non irritating. Will absolutely repurchase.
P.S. remember to shake well before applying in order to combine all ingredients and to gently rinse off with warm water.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by babymammadrama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For years, I faithfully used Lancome's Bifacil eyemakeup remover. It was the only thing I could find that removed multiple layers of mascara, didn't sting my eyes, and didn't leave a film on my eye (or interfere with my contacts). I recently found Mary Kay's remover... thought it was a dead-ringer for the bifacil. Then I tried Neutrogena. To my shock, it's just as good/gentle as either the Lancome or the Mary Kay, but at a fraction of the price. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I am on my second or third bottle of this. This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. It beats L'oreal's kind in the blue bottle by a huge margin. I don't notice a residue like some other reviewers mentioned, but that's because I always wash my face after removing eye makeup. Nice product at a very good price.

Edit: I was unable to find this the other day and bought Almay's oil-free eye makeup remover pads instead. I think they work better than the Neutrogena remover, especially on stubborn makeup. They're also slightly cheaper, although I don't think the container will last as long. I doubt I will buy the Neutrogena again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

Hurray! I don't have to spend $20.00 or more on Bifacil anymore! Great discovery at the drugstore. Removes all makeup - mascara, glitter liners, liquid liners in one easy swoop! No greasy mess, great container - just as great as Bifacil or Chanel's but much, much less expensive. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This stuff rocks. It is super duper gentle and even removes the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and liners, whisks off all kinds of eye shadow too, with minimal tugging or pulling. You won't lose any lashes over this one! The best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by hlww74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a great drugstore alternative to the lancome version. no irritation and eye m/u off easily...no need to rub and scrub:)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been happy with my Almay oil-free makeup remover, but with this product, you get a lot more for only an extra buck, so I figured it would be a better bargain. Not for me. For a supposedly "oil-free" makeup remover, it leaves a very greasy residue all over my eye area, which is still there even after washing my face. And it doesn't even remove my mascara - which *isn't* waterproof! Even after using this product, after I wash my face I end up with dark circles under my eyes, from the mascara smearing. My Almay makeup remover was non-greasy and did the job, so I will go back to that product instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Risa01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really excellent. It takes off all my stubborn waterproof eye makeup and mascara SO easily. I was about to replace my Lancome Bi-Facil but decided to try this first. I'm so glad I did because it is just as good as the Lancome for half the price!