Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/4/2005 10:50:00 AM

Another great tip from MUA. I switched on and off from Clarins to Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup removers for years and was happy with both. Then I read about this and figured I'd try it since I go through those 20 something dollar bottles of eye makeup remover rather quickly. Well I've been using it for a couple of months now and find it every bit as good as the other ones and a fraction of the price. How can you beat that?!!

on 5/2/2005 12:48:00 PM

I have this product and love it. I used to hate removing my mascara. It would sting and I would have bleary eyes from the oil!! This stuff is the best!!

on 5/2/2005 10:19:00 AM

This product claims to be oil-free, yet it does feel very oily and greasy. There is even a separation of the ingredients in the bottle, so some oil-based product does float up on top. Although it does a decent job of removing eye makeup, I will not repurchase b/c it does feel very greasy/oily on my eyes.

on 5/1/2005 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This eye makeup remover works as well as any others I have tried, but it doesn't remove mascara as well as my cleansers from Paula's Choice, so I don't use it often. It does one thing particularly well: It thoroughly removes MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour and even helps counteract some of the dryness that it, like all long-wear lipsticks, causes. I will probably repurchase it just for this use.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Gylcol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phenoxethanol.

on 4/25/2005 2:35:00 PM

I have used Clinique Take the Day Off for years. I hated paying that price since I went through the bottle so quickly. I tried the Rimmel Eye Makeup remover and it did not do the job. This eye makeup remover is awesome and half the price of my favorite Clinique.

on 4/23/2005 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I got this for free from one of my mom's friends about a month ago! I really really like this product! It does get your eyeshadow,liner, and mascara off great! No oily residue like it says on the bottle! I would recommened!

Update: I still use this product and still LOVE it. Its an amazing gentle eye make up remover. It doesn't sting but if you do get it into your eyes it makes them a little cloudy but that goes away. This even removes my Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara(which is extremely hard to take off). This product is A+++++!!!

on 4/21/2005 7:27:00 PM

Not bad for the price, but doesn't work as well as Clinique Take the Day Off. Irritates my eyes slightly. I'll probably use it up, but I won't repurchase.

on 4/20/2005 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a good, not great product. It removes my eyeshadow, liner, etc, but I often have to go back and remove mascara from under my eyes. I will finish the bottle I have, but I may try something else next.

on 4/18/2005 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

For an oil-free remover, this stuff feels pretty greasy on your face when you use it. But then, a few splashes of water will fix that. This removes all of my eye makeup quickly (even the WP mascara) and doesn't break me out. Plus it's dirt cheap. I'd buy it again.

on 4/13/2005 5:55:00 AM

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I'm really into eye make-up remover, and this stuff takes the cake. My previous favorite was Mary Kay, which I was insanely happy with, but this stuff is cheaper and works just as well!!! Bravo Neutrogena!!!