January 30, 2015 | 960 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Thumadre96

I'm very sad that this product has a lot of negative reviews on here and I actually like this foundation a lot. I have combo skin which has the most random dry spots and usually very shiny around my cheeks and nose. I have medium asian skin with a warm undertone so I'm currently using the shade 220. First of all, this is not a full coverage foundation by any means. its a light to medium coverage but slightly more on the light side. It will cover up redness and minor imperfections but not heavy scarring or acne. This foundation is really meant for people who don't have any major problems with their skin but want to have a little more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. It leaves a very dewy looking finish but I don't find it to look oily on my skin at all. I use Mac MSF in medium plus to set it and it looks sooo natural. It does fade out after about 6 to 7 hours so it's not a long wearing foundation, which I dont mind. Overall, I really love this foundation and I'm on my second bottle (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupangel88

I use 110(sometimes 115). The color match is perfect! Thats the only good thing about this product unfortunately. This foundation doesn't stay on your skin (only 3 hours.) Takes forever to dry on your face. Very very dewy. It makes your skin look oily. By the end of the day, I'm not even wearing makeup because it melts off even if its winter. Ugh!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by AleeshaRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't wear foundation, but I bought this with high hopes. But, sadly, I HATE this foundation. Although it gives a dewy finish, it creates a grease ball on my face and I have EXTREMELY dry skin. It also broke me out and I don't even have acne prone skin! The coverage, in my opinion is ok, not quite what I was looking for. The consistency is what got me. It is almost greasy/oily in feel, and very liquidy, more so than any other foundation I've tried. This may work for others, but not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this sucks ! rather pay more money for something that works :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ashkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought it on a whim, but I really like it. I prefer a sheer/light foundation, rather than a fuller-coverage foundation, so this works for me. I like to sheer it out even a bit more by adding a liquid illuminator, then applying with a sponge. I do use a powder with a fluffy brush to set it - I've used both the Fit Me powder and Laura Mercier translucent powder. It blends well into my skin, doesn't feel heavy, and gives my skin a nice glow. I think it's a great summer foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't love or hate this foundation, it's just ok. I gives a nice dewy finish which is good for girls with dry skin but just didn't work for my combination skin. I had to keep constantly blotting my skin throughout the day even though I set it with powder.I applied it with a stippling brush and with my fingers and found that it blends better when applied with my fingers. It does even out my skin tone nicely but it's just a little too glowy for me, I prefer my foundation to be a bit more matte.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is decent. It has a wide range of different shades, You'll definitly be able to find a color match (I'm 110). It blends very well, and for being a light coverage foundation it manages to cover my redness, I was crazy about the dewy finish, so I topped it with powder, and it deffinitly wasn't matte, but wasn't as dewy. This didn't oxidize on me which is always great. I didn't notice it sliding around my face within a hour, or anything like that, but at the end of the day my makeup didnt look the freshest? But being an oily skinned teenager this probably wasn't the best choice for me, but I wanted to try it to try it, and I don't regret purchasing, but I don't know if I'd repurchase it.
I paid $6.49 for this at Target.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ashleemariexoxo

While this foundation does give a dewy glow, it does not stay long on my skin even with a primer and powder. The coverage is quite light which is not necessarily a bad thing, but i prefer medium-full coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by diamandreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this foundation yesterday but i can definitely say its pretty good worth what you pay for. Alot of people are complaining about how it doesnt stay and what not but i found that if you set it with a powder it stays just fine. I wouldnt however recommend this to someone who has oily skin, i happen to have pretty dry skin so this foundation worked just fine for me. you cant expect this to work like magic when you only payed 7 bucks for it, but all in all this is good for those days you dont feel like wearing full coverage foundation. the only reason i wouldny buy again is because i feel like itll probably take me forever to finish this stuff so by the time im out something better will come along lol

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by shadesofsanity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

PROS:
- This is the FIRST EVER drug store foundation to almost completely match my skin tone!!! (I'm a 110 in this, very very pale) I was so excited to see that I FINALLY found a match that I did my best to overlook everything else, but I couldn't.

- Lightweight feel

- Easy to blend

CONS:
- Not even 15 minutes after I have set this with powder and this is already starting to show shine (I have dry skin by the way) and if I try to touch it up with powder, it cakes.

- While putting it on, it has ZERO staying power. Just trying to set it with loose powder alone was a difficult process, because even the lightest touch of the powder brush took the foundation right back off my face.

- Touch ups are pretty much impossible, for the same reason.

- It looked pretty good the first couple of days I wore it (for a few hours each time anyway) but since then, it's continuously looked aweful.

- Even if I layer it, which is hard to do, it just doesn't cover my acne-prone skin as much as I need it to.

Unfortunately, my quest for the perfect foundation continues. There is no hope for this one :(