Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3.0

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/13/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this foundation. Honestly, I am SUPER hesitant about liquid foundations, because I hate anything that makes you look cakey. But this I found to look natural with a little bit of a dewy finish, which I like :) It gives me the coverage that I need and it's easy to apply. The only downside is the packaging--yes, it looks sleek and modern and whatever else you want to call it, but it's just not efficient. I tend to make a mess. But hey, if that's what it takes to use this foundation, I'm all for it. $6 GOOD foundation? Sign me up!!

on 7/13/2011 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

They are tons and tons of reviews on this foundation;however, I wanted to put my two cents any. I could see this foundation working on the following:

Those with small pores, no or little blemishes and dry skin

Mature women

This is a dewy foundation that offers little to no coverage. If you have oily or even combination skin, looking for full coverage or PREFER a matte finish, I suggest you do not buy this foundation. When I see a product advertised as a natural foundation, I would think most people would have enough of common sense to understand it is not a full coverage foundation. To put simply, it isn't designed to be a full coverage foundation. Personally, I like this foundation. It provides enough of coverage just to even out my skin tone. The only gripe I have about this foundation is that it doesn't last throughout the day, hence ,one lipstick taken off. Would I purchase this foundation again? Yes, I think I would but this would be fall/winter foundation where my skin is a little drier. .

This foundation is great... if you have great skin. The coverage is only so-so, and I think this foundation is really meant to only enhance what you've already got, not provide coverage for problem areas. So if you've got great skin, great. This foundation will make you look even better. If you've got acne prone skin with bumps and blotches? This foundation will probably only enhance that. So not the best for those folks (myself included). It's also got a pretty high sheen to it after you apply it, so you have to have some powder ready. The price is great, but I guess you could say you get what you pay for.

on 7/11/2011 4:05:00 AM

I usually use shiseido or l'oreal true match as my foundation (depending on my budget), but I figured I would give this one a try: if you have combination skin, this foundation will be absolutely awful for you. the dewy look looks good on some people, but I can't stand it on myself, and instead of looking that way-my face didn't take in the foundation at all and it was very oily, I felt so gross from wearing it. I rarely breakout and get acne, but this foundation messed up my face after a few days. plus I think the shades look too orange-y, not a good look...

on 7/10/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42 and was told 310 would be a good match. It looks very yellow toned in the bottle which is what I need but strangely, it's very beige toned once applied. It also gives me somewhat of a ghost face from far away. Most of the darker shades are way too orange looking for me. I have decent skin that just needs to be evened out but this has no coverage whatsoever. It gives a very dewy type of finish which is nice for my dry skin buttnever sets. I have tried it with various primers and powders and it's just always tacky and remember that I have dry skin. It is nothing like NARS Sheer Glow! LOL It is laughable that people are even making that comparison. I was hoping I finally found a cheap foundation that I like but it's too good to be true.

on 7/9/2011 8:46:00 PM

didn't like this foundation after a few hours of wear my face started to get oily and it has barely any coverage. it also made me break out

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I love this foundation! Paired with the Fit Me pressed powder, my skin looks wonderful. At first I was worried about the product blending with my skin and feeling to heavy (I have very fair skin, so I chose the lightest shade available to me - 115). However, with some blending, it looks really natural! The price is reasonable and there's no need to order online, just drive to your local drugstore. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 7/8/2011 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is by far the best liquid foundation I've ever used! Makes my skin absolutely glow! Looks great on, my skin looks perfect without looking like I'm obviously wearing a lot of makeup. Also, it makes my face feel really soft. Definitely a re-buy!

on 7/7/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this foundation, overall. I am EXTREMELY pale, and I have the hardest time ever finding something that doesn't turn into peachy-orange splotches. I thought that it covered pretty well, but it definitely needs a powder to set it, in order to prevent it from coming off or making your face look wet. It was a little thin, and didn't really come out well. The foundation doesn't really last too long, and if you have break-outs, it seems to just kind of melt away from them in about an hour. A lot of the foundation puddled in the square lid, and then that got all over the rim of the bottle.

on 7/7/2011 9:17:00 PM

I've used this product for months among months and always had great thoughts about it, but after switching I realize the coverage isn't as great as I thought it was. However, this foundation is perfect for blending.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by sheisobsessed

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl