Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/1/2011 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I received a sample of this product. I tried the darkest shade available, it was a touch too light. Plus it was too oily looking on my face. In all I was disappointed but then again I never had much luck with drugstore foundation.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is actually my go to foundation, beating out a Clinique one, Stila, and other drugstore ones. I've seen the negative reviews but maybe the difference is that I have reaaaally dry skin. It often looks dull so I appreciate the glow that Fit Me gives and it's very easy to blend in. So if you have combination/oily skin... I would definitely NOT recommend. It's not full coverage but it looks pretty good throughout the day, keeping in mind I don't get oily or anything. Most times I don't even set it with a powder and if I do it's very light.

I wait for 40% sales in drugstores so I get it for about $4 which is an excellent price. Of course a pump would be nice but this isn't as runny as other pumpless foundations (cough, L'oreal true match). It also has spf in it so pretty much a win-win for me.

on 7/31/2011 4:55:00 PM

Firstly, when I bought this foundation for the first few days I found it amazing! Then I started noticing how oily my skin was getting! I've switched from foundations a lot, mainly physicians formula, and the Maybeline dream liquid foundation. I never noticed how oily I was until my sister pointed it out. I decided to stop wearing this foundation for a couple days and my skin was fine, no oil. But I like coverage, so I can't go without foundation! Anyways, it doesn't even do a very good job of covering blemishes! I don't have many, but it annoyed me. After about 4 hours I noticed the product had basically sweat itself off. I didn't notice breaking out, but I would never re purchase this, I have MAC foundation now and find that much much better!

on 7/31/2011 11:54:00 AM

I actually like this product. I have combination/oily, and acne prone skin. I bought the lightest skin tone; porcelain, 110, and it's pretty close. When I put it on, it went on yellow at first. I stippled it on, used the brush to blend it, and then ran my hand over my face it it was no longer yellow. It went on smooth, and lightly covered up red spots and imperfections. It did not break me out, at all, which I was shocked that it didn't. It lasts for a decent amount of hours as long as I don't sweat. It did not make my skin oily, which I am prone to. It smells nice, and it has an SPF, which is a must for my light skin.

on 7/31/2011 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have combo/acne prone skin with large pores and this foundation was perfect until it oxidized. Besides turning orange within a few hours It made my skin look so smooth, blended perfectly and didn't break me out. My skin is fair with a yellow/neutral undertone. I've tried mixing lighter foundations with it and nothing has helped. I'll just have to give up on this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG i hate this product =.= it broke me out and i have huge ZITS AND ANCES EVERYWHERE on my face. I'm really pissed. I got this during a sale for around $4 in walgreens but it still isn't worth it. I lost my receipt so i can't return it...... and i have oily skin not extreme its a mild case.

Normally love maybelline products affordable prices. But their FitMe foundation made me break out with cosmetic acne !! First time it has ever happened. So if you even have semi sensitive skin I'd do a patch test.

on 7/27/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. It's by far my favourite of all the other drugstore brands I use. The only cons are that it makes my skin look a little oily, but that's fixed with dabs of tissue, and that it makes the pores on the bridge of my nose look prominent. But it blends well, fits my skin tone perfectly (I am shade 315), and that it looks natural. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I actually like fit me. I buy foundation and concealer alot and this is great if you have minor skin problems : )

on 7/27/2011 7:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This reminds me lot of Revlon PhotoReady, just without the 'light reflecting technology' (a fancy term for 'glitter'). I got this the other day in shade 220 along with a matching concealer and pressed powder. It was about $15 on special at Priceline, I think it's normally about $18. I found it has a really great consistency and blends into the skin perfectly, although I usually use a serum primer underneath this one has performed quite well without a primer as well. I have oily skin so I tend to stick to oil-free foundations, but this has been surprisingly great - no oiliness or breakouts so far. The only thing I don't like about it though is that it doesn't last the entire day, otherwise it'd be perfect!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu