Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/11/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Picked this up at the drugstore a few days ago because I was looking for something new. I like my CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation, but I don't love it, I think it's a little thick for my maturing skin (and I put it on sparingly) and the lightest shade (Alabaster) is still too pink for me. However the Fit Me has a nice light texture, and the color match was spot on (110, Porcelain, the lightest shade) for my NC10-15 skin. I just put a dot on my forehead, chin, nose and each cheek then blend it outwards with my fingers. I have dry, sensitive skin but no blemishes and I find this foundation does a nice job evening out my skin tone and providing a clean, fresh-looking canvas with just a hint of dewiness. This is my 4th day wearing it, and so far, no complaints. It didn't oxidize on me, didn't make me oily or break-out, and seems to last all day even without setting powder (as I said, I have dry skin so rarely ever use powder). A pump would be nice, but not sure it would work with such a thin liquid consistency. I wouldn't say this is HG yet, too soon for that, but all in all I am enjoying it so far, and will update if I change my opinion over time. Would recommend for ladies with dry or mature skin as i don't think this will work well on oily or combo skin.

on 8/11/2011 2:57:00 AM

Usually I dont buy drug store products because its "cheap" the quality probably sucks. It would probably make you look all cakey and dries up your skin and flake.

Yet surprisingly this foundation goes on nicely.
It blends well with my skin colour.
& for the price $10 I cant complain much
(I have combination skin) oily and dry.
Most of the foundation I've tried moisturize my face for few hours then after that it begins to dry up and flake.

This foundation however havent done that yet.
But it did make my face looks extra oily / shiny
You can easily get rid of that excess oil with blotting paper / press powder / loose powder

Another thing I dont like is the bottle. Be careful about getting the product out.

on 8/10/2011 12:04:00 PM

Honestly,I dont like the packaging really. Its very messy, and you end up wasting it.I usually go for a foundation with a pump because your not wasting as much product and its not as messy.I have combination skin. Oily in the summer, dry in the winter, this foundation claims to match natural tone, which is true. (for me atleast), it claims to blend seamlessly which is also true, and lets skin "breath" , i would say so.I was suprised by the price also, Its not expensive. I really liked this product the first few days of using it. Over time, I realized my skin was starting to look oily and shiny with this foundation, but it can be easily fixed with a good pressed powder :). It gives a very dewy finish..So if your the type of person who has really oily skin, then this is not your pick. I would say the coverage is light to medium coverage.So if you have very acne prone skin or have acne scarring or problematic skin, this is not your pick either.I would say i like this product, because it makes me look like im not wearing any foundation at all, but my skin can get oily sometimes in the "t-zone",and even though i can use a pressed powder, I dont like getting up every hour or so to fix my powder. so I think im probally going to go for a different product like maybelline "stay matte" foundation :).I think people with dry skin will have more luck with this product :) ,good luck!

on 8/9/2011 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have to say for the inexpensive price, this foundation pleasantly surprised me! I was looking for an inexpensive, light, dewy foundation and this is exactly that. Perfect for summertime, as I get very dry skin from being in the sun so much. It gives coverage but feels very lightweight and gives me a soft glow that I am looking for. This may not work so well for other seasons...may be a little oily..but we'll see! There are many shade options which is a plus! I would def buy again :)

This foundation has great coverage, though when applyied it tends to look at tad oily and shiney. But that can be fixed with a good loose or pressed powder applyed lightly over the foundation. This is really one of the best liquid foudations I have tryied yet. It does not cause me to break out either which is an added bonus! I also love how many colors it come in for all kinds of skin tones! You will be garenteed to find your perfect match!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was one of my first liquid foundations and being the conscious buyer I am, I was happy to only pay $6 to $7. At first I believed that it looked like it worked; it hid most of the redness on my cheeks and forehead. Over time it became a little annoying when I'd give someone a hug (the fact I am quiet short for my age) and a lot of the foundation would rub off on the person's clothing. It also makes your skin look really oily, so for the people that have oily skin to begin with, avoid using this product.

on 8/7/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really liked this product. I have normal to dry skin and this foundation makes my skin look very hydrated, but at the same time a little matte. It also lasts a very long time, and if you are a girl like me, youre playing on a hot soccer field in 90 degree weather almost everyday, and I barely feel its there. My only complaint is that the container it cames in. The cap can hold a lot of the foundation in it and sometimes you cant get it out. But overall, I really liked this product. And its also only 7.99, which is a great steal!

on 8/5/2011 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i put this aside for a while just cuz i dont use foundation during summer.but when colder seasons come back around i will continue using.this foundation makes your skin look glowing,dewy,and healthy. i am shade 210 sandy beige and matches my skin tone flawlessly.

on 8/5/2011 7:00:00 PM

Flawless in my opinion. This was my first foundation and I love it. I use 110 Porcelain. It goes on easily and blends well. With finishing powder your skin looks natural but with good coverage.

on 8/5/2011 6:13:00 PM

I really loved this product!! It's the first time I can say this for a foundation. I've been wanting to buy a light foundation like this one that would allow me to apply the product completely (with other foundations, I normally just use a bit in certain areas of my face) without feeling like I'm wearing too much. My face looks very natural and even-toned with this foundation, which is what I wanted. I have normal to dry skin so it makes my skin look healthy and hydrated. I bought the powder along with this and even though it doesn't last very long, I still like that it makes my foundation stay put.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl