BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2049 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 1/7/2007 2:43:00 AM

Workes well at staining lips, and chin and fingers and maybe your shirt.
After awhile, the cap broke and spilled all over my other expensive makeup and my oriental rug. You may as well use cherry Kool Aid for the same purpose. $28.00 down the drain..

on 1/3/2007 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I gave this product 2 lippies for price because, while it could be construed as expensive, I'm fairly certain I qill be using the same bottle for the rest of my natural life (with enough left over to bequeathe to a younger friend once that ends). The cost per use has to be so low as to almost necessitate BeneFit sending YOU a check each time you dab it on. I have medium light toned skin with very rosey cheeks, so I don't wear blush. However, when I'm sick, my color completely disappears and I turn into a sallow nightmare - which is where BeneTint comes in. It perfectly matches my ordinary cheek color, so if I'm a bit pale and under the weather I just plop some on and nobody's the wiser. I use it pretty frequently on my lips, as well, overlaid with lip balm or sheer gloss for a nice, natural, stay-put lip tint. I had the BeneTint Lip Tint, but it made my throat scratchy - haven't had that problem with the liquid. I say I'll repurchase but at the rate I'm going I don't think I'll ever need to: my bottle won't end.

on 12/31/2006 12:29:00 AM

Benetint is a quick and easy way to add some color to your face. After blending on the cheeks and lips, the end color is a translucent, dewy rose. Use on well moisturized bare skin or on top of foundation before the powder-- otherwise, this product will not blend well and you will have blotches of red on your cheeks.

In one minute, I'm blessed with a beautiful, "natural" complexion for everybody to see. And it could be that I just rolled out of bed. Great for sleepovers, and nobody is the wiser.

on 12/28/2006 8:19:00 PM

it smells like rose, stain well. However, i wonder if it's safe to put a dye on your face and lips all the time. Also, for my bottle, the cap got broken, and my brush got detached from the cap as well, and it became unusable. : <. Also, the reddish red is not good for everyone, I had tanned skin, and flat face, the bright red looks horrible on me. and its price is horrible as well, $28 dollars for a little bottle? it's truly a luxury item.

on 12/28/2006 2:38:00 PM

The BEST cheek tint I have ever tried on. It works on most, if not all, skin colors, lasts all day even until the night, and it is very totable with it's tiny size. One thing to watch out for is trying to close it too tight, as this may lead to the cracking and eventual breakage of product.

on 12/27/2006 11:26:00 PM

This stuff adds color to my pale complection. I dab on a few dots of this and my cheeks look nice and rosy. The bottle appears to be small, but since you use so little, it lasts forever. I found the smell to be horrible, but you don't smell it on your cheeks, only as you're applying. Like someone else mentioned, you may need to practice with this before you use it because it can be tricky to apply. This stuff kind of has a negative effect on your lips, it just doesn't look good up close. I looked kind of like a doll with my pale skin and rosy lips, however, I really don't think I'd wear this on my lips out in public. I got this for christmas so I'm not sure about the price. The packaging is cute as always. Most likely will repurchase.

on 12/27/2006 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a pale complexion and I find during the day I tend too look washed out. So I asked for benetint for christmas and so far vvv.good. The blush stays on along time but you neeed to practise with it before you go out so not too have red lines on your face. This gives me colour all day and makes me look healthy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really, really love this product. It's a bit pricey, but 1 bottle will last for YEARS, so you definately get your money's worth! I have very pale skin, and this gives that wonderful English rose look, and doesn't wear off. Also doesn't taste bad on your lips- it tastes like roses!

Pros: blends well, stays put, looks natural. Layers well under other blushes, can be worn on it's own. Also layers well with lip-glosses. Looks particularly natural under tinted moisturizer.

Cons; Sets very quickly, and WILL stain your fingers. Be prepared to work quickly and blend with a sponge if having a pink fingertip bothers you. Also, this product does NOT travel well (My first bottle cap broke when twisted too tightly, but they gave me a fresh bottle at the Benefit counter. My second bottle met my hardwood floors, but that was my own fault!)

on 12/23/2006 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very pale skin and typically blushes and bronzers either make me look like a Matrushka doll or orange.

I bought this on a whim and have been wearing it every day since. I like it because (a) it does look totally natural, as if I'm flushed from a long walk outdoors, (b) because it is made with stewed rose-petals, not some formula red dye which can't be good for your skin, (c) I like the warm and subtle rose scent.

on 12/21/2006 5:08:00 PM

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and I use it everyday - whether I'm all dolled up or just need a little color on my cheeks for errands. I would definately buy it again. Even though it's a little pricey, the bottle will last forever. Plus, I love the rosey scent.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products