January 27, 2015 | 2000 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2023 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by dotcomgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love how it makes my cheeks and lips so innocently rosey! because it's a tint, it just looks so natural. although you need to reapply it constantly because it comes off easily on your lips. it flushes my cheeks ever so slightly..enough to give you a sweet glow especially on cold days when your skin is looking a little pasty! worth the expense.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Ava_S

It smells sweet and floral like rose, and it looks quite natural on me. but i find it's hard to apply. it works better under the foundation on bare skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by alisara89

Benetint is the best product ever. Works much better than cream blushes (i have bobbi brown in pale pink, which i love but doesn't compare) and powder blushes. I completely disagree with what's said about it not blendind and dripping. I've never stained more than a fingertip and i've been using it forever. Buy it, you won't be sorry. However, i do agree that the glass bottle makes me nervous.. but i already dropped it (twice, long hard falls) and it didn't break! love it love it love it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 2:32:00 AM More reviews by shengmei

It smells like roses. The smell is unbelievably good.

I was using it like a nipple stain (for hubby, lol) like it was originally designed to do.

I could not get it to work on my face BEFORE I started layering it on top of the Tarte Blushing stick in Blushing Bride. It really eliminated the stickness in Tarte Blushing Bride, and the result is completely unbelievable.

If you have Benetint I strongly encourage you to layer it on top of the Tarte Blushing Bride.

The bottle needs to be wider. I am always afraid of tipping it over. I glued it to my vanity.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by orli_b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very fidly, difficult to apply liquid blush. It's very red for my liking and once placed on the skin it takes almost too quickly making it hard to spread. On the plus side it smells divine-wish it was a perfume!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by cui_er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was really excited when I managed to get hold of this in a swap as i've been wanting to try this for ages. However, I must say it really doesn't live up to my expectations. It does leave a pretty rosy flush on my cheeks but i've a few other blushers that do the same for me! I guess i'm just not very good at handling liquid blushers, would stick to powder blushers any time! Besides, it's just too expensive and difficult to get hold of, although i guess 1 bottle should be able to last anybody ages!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is absolutely rock-bottom horrible. The brush is too small. It drips. You have to re-dip to get enough while it quickly dries on your skin and stains your fingers. I actually dropped and BROKE mine and I haven't bothered to repurchase it. The color is nice, but there are plenty of other stains in similar colors that have MUCH better application . Trust me Ladies-the formula of gels/stains is pretty much the same these days, so application is paramount if not THE most important part of the product. Shame on BeneFit for letting their cute kitsch get in the way of practicality for this otherwise good product! I recommend Tarte or Vincent Longo highly over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by greenkiwi

Wow! I've found my HG blush! I followed the advice of some other ladies and did a circle of moonbeam with a small X of benetint in the center of it on my cheekbones (one cheek at a time of course) Wow! This gave such a nice, natural, long lasting flush. I finish it off by dabbing a tad of high beam on top of my cheekbones and my face comes alive! my husband even said i looked more away and rested (hello, if a man notices it has to be good!)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by purplegirlie

Oh, the love-hate relationship I have with this product! I could sit there and smell it all day long (smells just like my grandmother used to--comforting memories). I love the IDEA behind it. I love the texture of the product. But I HATE the packaging--I'm always dripping it off the brush, staining myself. And even more than that, I HATE the color it turns on me, especially on my lips: orange! Honestly, it makes me look like a messy little girl who gobbled up spaghetti and didn't wipe the sauce off her lips fast enough (you know that orange-ish sort of look tomato-based foods can leave around your mouth). Such a pity--in the bottle, Benetint is so pretty! I've tried everything in the world to counteract the orange effect, but to no avail. On my cheeks, it's more of a red color, but just as unattractive on me. I'm very much a "pink person," and to not get a rosy glow. . . just makes me so sad. :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Whitewlf00

I bought this stuff because the SA made it look great on my cheeks and lips. He even showed me how to apply it.
But once I started to use it at home it was just too much work, plus I didn't like how it stains your fingers to rub it in.
I wish they would make this more like tarte which is a gel on a stick.
If you can apply it right and you have the patience itll look great.
But if you don't like to spend alot of time on your makeup like me its not the greatest product to get.
Also if you use it on your lips unless they are really smooth it sinks into the grooves so not a great look there either. Would probably look great as a thicker lip gloss though not a watery stain.