BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2045 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 12/28/2006 2:38:00 PM

The BEST cheek tint I have ever tried on. It works on most, if not all, skin colors, lasts all day even until the night, and it is very totable with it's tiny size. One thing to watch out for is trying to close it too tight, as this may lead to the cracking and eventual breakage of product.

on 12/27/2006 11:26:00 PM

This stuff adds color to my pale complection. I dab on a few dots of this and my cheeks look nice and rosy. The bottle appears to be small, but since you use so little, it lasts forever. I found the smell to be horrible, but you don't smell it on your cheeks, only as you're applying. Like someone else mentioned, you may need to practice with this before you use it because it can be tricky to apply. This stuff kind of has a negative effect on your lips, it just doesn't look good up close. I looked kind of like a doll with my pale skin and rosy lips, however, I really don't think I'd wear this on my lips out in public. I got this for christmas so I'm not sure about the price. The packaging is cute as always. Most likely will repurchase.

on 12/27/2006 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a pale complexion and I find during the day I tend too look washed out. So I asked for benetint for christmas and so far vvv.good. The blush stays on along time but you neeed to practise with it before you go out so not too have red lines on your face. This gives me colour all day and makes me look healthy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really, really love this product. It's a bit pricey, but 1 bottle will last for YEARS, so you definately get your money's worth! I have very pale skin, and this gives that wonderful English rose look, and doesn't wear off. Also doesn't taste bad on your lips- it tastes like roses!

Pros: blends well, stays put, looks natural. Layers well under other blushes, can be worn on it's own. Also layers well with lip-glosses. Looks particularly natural under tinted moisturizer.

Cons; Sets very quickly, and WILL stain your fingers. Be prepared to work quickly and blend with a sponge if having a pink fingertip bothers you. Also, this product does NOT travel well (My first bottle cap broke when twisted too tightly, but they gave me a fresh bottle at the Benefit counter. My second bottle met my hardwood floors, but that was my own fault!)

on 12/23/2006 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very pale skin and typically blushes and bronzers either make me look like a Matrushka doll or orange.

I bought this on a whim and have been wearing it every day since. I like it because (a) it does look totally natural, as if I'm flushed from a long walk outdoors, (b) because it is made with stewed rose-petals, not some formula red dye which can't be good for your skin, (c) I like the warm and subtle rose scent.

on 12/21/2006 5:08:00 PM

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and I use it everyday - whether I'm all dolled up or just need a little color on my cheeks for errands. I would definately buy it again. Even though it's a little pricey, the bottle will last forever. Plus, I love the rosey scent.

on 12/20/2006 11:35:00 PM

Hmm..I think I like it. Normally I dont like the concept of liquid blushes, but it was worth a shot. What I do is make a small straight line on my cheeks, then blend immediatly to avoid lines. Its not too much, which I love, since I tend to over -do blush :P. I PROBABLY wouldnt purchase (got it in a swap), because it'll last me forever, plus I have way too many blushes to stick to one everyday :P

on 12/18/2006 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have rather pale lip colour so I bought Benetint hoping that it would give me natural rosey lips. BIG REGRET... Benetint on my lips makes me look like i've been sucking on a red lollipop all day and the colour of the lollipop has left a stain on the inner ring of my lips... Not a sexy look at all... To make matters worse, it's hard to get rid of that redness...

May 2010 review:
I repurchased Benetint again even though I swore not to. This time around I've started using it strictly for my cheeks...for a natural pink glow...and what do you know, it actually works! I put a litttle powder blush on afterwards to set the colour and it lasts better than if I just had powder blush on my cheeks.
Not too bad...i've changed my rating from 1 up to 4.

on 12/11/2006 1:19:00 PM

I bought this during my inital obsession with lip/cheek stains. The product works fairly well. It is difficult to blend in order to make your cheeks looked naturally flushed, and if your cheeks are dry, you end up with pink dots on your cheeks. I prefer lorac's tint to this one. It has a more naturally color and you get a few more seconds to blend.

on 12/10/2006 4:24:00 AM

I really like this. After being tired of using powder blushes that come off so easily, I bought this. The colour is good and sheer enough to show up and match different skin colours but also strong enough to be seen. I admit, I usually have to apply twice to each cheek because once is just too sheer but I guess it depends on how much you apply and how you apply each time. The cap of the bottle broke for me since I twisted it on too tight once and now I can't close it or bring it anywhere with me or else it will leak out. It's a good idea to apply this after mosturizer and not a good idea to use on lips.

Popular Blush Products