BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of those "I want to love it!" products because you hear so much about it, and I do like it, but it's too expensive for what it does. I like it as a blush, though I have to admit I don't use it that often. I like the lip color once I first apply it, but it does fade pretty quickly. It might have something to do with constantly applying lip balm--I'm obsessed! I think I'd look for something less expensive next time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is all hype. I've always been one to give things a second chance, in fact, I was so nice I gave this product 3 chances and it failed me all three times. Do you actually need to be pasty white before this thing shows some colour at all? And you're paying way too much for something that does not even last (if it does show any colour, that is). You're better off with a cheek stain from Bodyshop. And it's way cheaper too!

This works well on my very fair skin. It lasts all day. I mix it with the High Beam and it just glows. My daughter is half Cuban so she has darker skin than me, more olive-toned. Benetint does not even show up on her skin at all, even after applying four layers. This is definitely for light-skinned people. The color matches my skin well, which is pinkish peach with some yellow undertone.

The packaging should be reconsidered because it's too easy to spill.
Also, it's probably overpriced; but I could be wrong because I'm not sure what it's made of.

After hearing about this product for a while (apparently, it's used on movie sets) and reading the reviews on here, I finally bought my first bottle of Benetint just the other day. It's taken some getting used to, but I'm really enjoying it. I love the look of rosy cheeks, and I've been looking in vain for a blush that actually looks completely natural with my skintone. I've finally found it! Benetint really does simulate the healthy flush I get when I've just been for a brisk walk. When I put it on, I instantly look a lot healthier and prettier, even on my worst days. And, it actually lasts. (Just dab a few dots on your cheeks, one at a time, and blend with your fingertips.)

As a lip stain, it's different because it doesn't look like I'm actually wearing anything. Instead, it makes my lips look pink and healthy, like they've been freshly bitten. For those of you who say Benetint makes them look like clowns, this can be avoided by first painting your lips with a single, thin coat, then blending to the edges with your fingertip. (Yes, I've gotten that scary clown hooker look myself.) For added impact and fuller lips, paint around the edges of your lips after blending. Because it's so "natural" and sheer, it doesn't stay on my lips as long as a more vibrant color would -- but it does a pretty good job.

The product itself has the same consistency as water, which surprised me at first. (I expected it to be thicker and gloppier, like High Beam.) It also has the delicate aroma of roses, which I find very unexpected and pretty. The nailpolish design takes some getting used to. It's a small bottle, but as long as I don't drop and spill it (knock on wood), I get the impression that it will last me a very long time. I'm very pleased with my purchase thus far and recommend it to anyone who wants a fresh, healthy daytime look.

Save the money this product lasts about 1 hour and fades not worth it

Save your $$$. I have had the product for a year now (+ bottle lasts forever). I wanted to love this product, but it just doesn't meet up to all the hype. I work long hours & really wanted to find something that lasts all day. Sadly this is not the product. Although initially it leaves a rosy glow, when I go check my makeup at the end of the day...all gone.

I have a few grips about the product. First of all, I am not a fan of the brush at all. It is a little nail polish brush & you have to use your fingers to blend the product...afterwards your fingers will be stained as though you had been dipping them in cherry Kool-Aid (you will notice more product on your fingers than on your cheeks).

Also, you have to blend very quick, or risk having blotchy stains across your cheeks. I have used this as a lip stain. It looks great when first applied, but is completely gone after 30 mintues.

I am still in search for the perfect stain, sadly this product just didn't match up to its price tag. UPDATE: ***TARTE FLUSH is 100x better than this product. It literally lasts all day & smells delicious, it you are going to spend this amount of money get tarte flush***

Having heard rave reviews about this little pot of magic I decided to go for it (it's not cheap, after all) and try it for myself - my first foray into the glorious world of BeneFit. I love it - it smells (and tastes..!) beautiful and leaves a perfect transluscent blush to your cheeks that lasts all day. I also use it on my lips under lip-balm... I have to say, it doesn't last as well on lips but still - it looks lovely while it lasts! It does seem expensive but I think this little pot may just last forever - and I use it nearly every day. As with all BeneFit products, this is funky and quirky and very enjoyable indeed!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was recommended to me by a friend saying it gave a natural look. I cant say its bad, but its just not worth the money. And maybe i dont like the VERY natural look. I an middle eastern, skin tone falls into "medium". Its not necessarily olive but not caucasian either. Benetint gives a good flush but not enough to perk up my face when its dull. Id rather just use powder blush. Its good for the summer months though when nothing could, would or should go on my face in the heat.

I really like this stain b/c its the only one that gives me a very natural hue on my lips. I'm sure it goes w/ other stains as I well but I really like that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing nothing gunky on me (like lipstick or gloss).

Edit: I just wanted to add that my bf commented on my lips today and said they were "kissbly pink." so I went out and bought the pocketpal too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The teeny nail polish applicator can be a bit finicky to use, but otherwise has become my HG blush. The most natural looking flush I've ever had from a product.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products