November 29, 2014 | 1534 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by dapha

Love it! This little jar will last me forever! The consistency is great and easy to work with. Once applied, I find that it doesn't budge (used with Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a base). I like that the colour is intense and doesn't fade. Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyedBeautyJunkie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product BNIB through a swap, because I'm not a huge MAC fanatic. I've been trying this for the past few days and, well... the raves about this product were 100% true. The formula is creamy and long lasting, the pot holds a great amount of eyeliner for your buck (it's like $14-$15!!), and the color is very rich; not to mention that they have a great variety of other colors to try. I would definetely get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't purchase when i got my makeup done at the MAC counter, just because I didn't have enough money on me, but I definitely am going to purchase this soon!

I wore this to prom, got my makeup done at 1:30 in the afternoon, and when i went to take my makeup off at 2 a.m this eyeliner was still on and still looking great! It stayed on through sweat, dancing all night, and water being thrown on me. Works great on the waterline as well! Definitely buy this, it works in many different ways.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupfanaticx3

First of all, this is the BEST eyeliner i have used, EVER!! I was very nervous into buying this product because of the price, but I definitely do not regret spending extra money on this product. It lasts the whole day, and even when after I wash my face, it still stays on. Its easy to smudge while its still wet, but once it dries, its almost rock hard and will go nowhere. I apply it with the 209 brush, and I love it with it, because you can make it thin or thick depending on what look you're going for. I will repurchase it and I hope you guys are thinking about buying it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 5:28:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I F'n love this stuff! It's genius I tell you! When I wear this, I can tell the difference in the appearance of my overall makeup. Not only that, but I actually get more compliments on my makeup when I'm wearing this gel liner. It photographs very well too. What a difference the eyes can make! I will repurchase as long as they make this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

VERY GOOD!
i cannot do any other eyeliner, and having used this (i used to use liquid, revlon colourstay, i found this one lasted the best and didnt crust off like some others) i am never going back.
sure i use pencil for day, but at night, nothing gets sultry eyes like fluidline does. it never smudges, ever! and never rubs off, even if you rub your eyes. the only time it comes off is if you use make-up remover or wash your face.
i love this product. seriously, it it the staple to my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dreababi6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner, but this is so easy. It looks great on and it last all day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by criz46

Wow am I impressed by the pigmentation of this eyeliner. It is VERY smudgeproof, definitely recommended for dramatic eye looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG black eyeliner. Good for everything -- especially good for tightlining! Once it's on it's ON and does not smudge. Only complaint I have is the packaging. After not too long this will dry out and is extremely difficult to work with. I use it enough that this isn't an issue :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner for years and you simply cannot beat the staying power. It's nearly smearproof. If you have oily skin, it may smear a bit but very slightly. I've never used an eyeliner that has such great staying power. It's very black and great for creating a smoking eye effect. I use a powder underneath the liner to creat a smudged look. The pot will last forever. I hope Mac never stops making this product.