MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 6/6/2009 4:49:00 AM

This is by far my fav product from MAC...I can't live w/o it! It glides on so smooth and does not smudge! It takes a few trys to get the hang of applying it but after a while it's super easy to use! Gives you a lot more contol then liquid liners!!!!

on 6/4/2009 9:31:00 PM

One of my must have products. I bought my fluidline last year and I still have quite a bit now! I love it this is the only eyeliner I will go back to buying time and time again. Easy application once you get the hang of things and also this eyeliner is the only eyeliner that doesn't smudge on my lower lashes! Definitely will be repurchasing soon :]

on 6/4/2009 9:08:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner! it's goes on perfect and precise with the eyeliner mac brush and stays all day long without smudging.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I don't wear liner very often, but I love this stuff. I tried liquid liners a few years ago when they became popular again, but they always looked opaque on my skin. I picked this up after reading all the great reviews, along with ordering a few MAC brushes on eBay. At first I was put off at the idea of a gel liner in a pot to be applied with a brush (I don't have the steadiest hands), but with the right brush, I found it to be really simple. I love how it looks and how it stays on for hours.

on 6/4/2009 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used Bobbie Browns and went back to this one. I used to think Bobbie Brown's one is smoother to apply, but I found fluidline is just as good if you didn't dry up the pot. BTW, the ingredients in BB's are irritants. BB's pigment always always slipped into my eyes and caused me irritations. Sometimes BB even get to my contact lens and became un-washable (I will need to scratch off the pigment with my nails, but at the same time I am sure i damaged my lents microscopically!) MAC is the only company that has the just-right formula. The color stay perfectly for 8+ hours, at the same time it never smudges no matter how hard you sweat or cry. Also it's very smooth to apply, at the same time, it's very easy to wash off! I always picked up some drugstore brands hoping there's product with the same quality with a lower price, but I always "always" failed. For $15, you can get a eyeliner and can do the work in just one easy application, that's a good deal. But one thing you got to beware is that it dries up pretty easily, but, "BUT", thanks to MUAers, the trick to solve that is to add Visine (or other eye-drops) and stir it with a toothpick. It will get smooth again.

on 6/3/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I really like this product. I have stopped using it because I felt that it could be clogging up the base of the eyelashes and could cause a problem with eyelash growth.

on 6/3/2009 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG eyeliner. I really like this stuff because the color is really intense & you don't have to keep reapplying it. I'm usually good for 8 hours. Great stuff, highly recommended.

on 6/2/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favorite MAC products! Id forgotten how much I loved this stuff until I finally broke down and bought another pot a few days ago. I had been using the gel liner from the HIP collection and I thought "eh theres not much difference between the two." WRONG! The HIP eyeliner dried out before I was even halfway through the pot and it doesnt glide nearly as smooth as the Fluidline. Fluidline lasts all day, doesnt dry out in the pot, glides on like a dream and the small pot will last you ages! Well worth the money if you are looking for a good eyeliner.

on 6/2/2009 9:06:00 PM

I've started using the fluid line in blacktrack for about 3 weeks now and I've got to admit it's the best eyeliner yet! I have really uneven eyelids and it was so hard to find an eyeliner that wasn't gonna smudge till at least after school. What I like about it is that it dries almost instantly and it doesn't smudge at all! And the best part it's so easy to remove. Just a little eye make up remover and it's gone! Simply amazing! The price is US $15 so it wasn't that bad. I apply it using my MAC 208 but I hear that some people apply it using a MAC 209. I don't know if it's easier with a 209 but the 208 is working wonders for me so I guess I'll stick with my 208! Seriously if you want a good eyeliner this is THE one and only!

on 6/2/2009 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this tiny glass pot. I shattered my first pot when I dropped it on my bathroom tiles. =( I tried a different eyeliner and hated it. I returned to this. This gel glides on smoothly and is so easy to apply.

Top Rated MAC Products