August 21, 2014 | 1981 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

Yet another high end mascara that is a total disappointment. I got this at Sephora on a total splurge. I don't know why I do this to myself. DS mascara is all I need and I've been very happy since with my Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara for all of $5.

The wand on the Bad Gal stuff is ginormous. I think it's bigger than Lash Blast which I think is awful. The difference is that the bristles are not plastic, they're the traditional kind.

Does nothing to lengthen or volumize. (for me at least) and I love mascara so I've tried almost all of them.

never again, Benefit!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall, an unimpressive mascara. My lashes always ended up crispy and clumpy. My theory behind expensive mascaras is that they had better do some magical things to my eyelashes to justify a pricetag so beyond those of the wonderful mascaras I find at the drugstore. So BadGal kind of insults my delicate mascara-related sensibilities. I give three lippies because the brush is amazing. I kept the wand after ditching the mascara. After scrubbing it clean, the brush is awesome for combing through wet mascara to remove clumps and separate my lashes. I wouldn't pay $17 for the privilege, but at least this mascara wasn't a total loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by mpshouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with reviews below that there's nothing special about this. The brush looks so huge and promising, and the name is sexy, but the results are just, well, everyday. I have gone through two tubes of this, but will not likely buy another. I can find mascaras that give a fring-ier look for everyday wear for much less than this, and Can find ones that give more oomph for special occasions. To give credit where it's due, Bad Gal does stay one well through a hard workout, and in summer heat. If you really want to try this, I'd suggest a sample size, so you don't have too much buyer's remorse!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2008 4:48:00 AM More reviews by kitty29

This mascara is OK.. Just OK. And that is the problem; It's not bad..but it's not Great either.
For it's price, not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lmf102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a mascara junkie...I've tried used everything from cheap Great Lash to DiorShow and everything in between. After a brief chat with a Sephora consultant, I walked out with an $18 dollar tube of Bad Gal. Well, they definitely got the bad part right. Some mascaras take a few times before they start working to their optimal perofmance, so i figured I'd give this one a chance. It never got better. It didn't lengthen, it didn't add volume, it didn't do much of anything. For the price, I expected better. I'm not one to return a used product, so after a month or so of trying, I gave up and threw this one in the trash. Not recommended at all

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by so0lastsummer

Ugh, another disappointing mascara. I had high hopes since I love Benefit's products but this stuff really sucks. My eyelashes were droopy and smudging like crazy. All this mascara did was give my lashes slight color and that's about it. I do not recommend this at all. I am glad I only purchased the small size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by JennaBabes

Pros
- Very, very black
- There’s a lot of product in that tube so it lasts ages (:
- The packaging is yet another Benefit masterpiece
- Lengthens my eyelashes without clumping
- Only takes a couple of cotes to get boy melting lashes

Cons
- None, actually.

I have always been blessed with long and dark eyelashes and I have always invested a lot of money in finding the best mascara to enhance these gems. BeneFit Badgal mascara truelly is a wand of magik, my lashes look thick, black, and l-l-l-long

Buy again? Yep
Advise to friends and family? Yep
Fallen in love with the mascara to die for? Hell Yes!

♥ ♥ Tip ♥ ♥

When applying move the wand in a zigzag movement, This makes sure the mascara is applied evenly (:

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is terrible. If you want to look like a racoon by noon use this. Not only does it smudge but it also does nothing for the lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Geeeenahx3

This mascara is pretty good! It lengthens ( a little bit) and gives plenty of volume. Plus it doesn't clump. I use this everyday, and people can't even tell I am wearing mascara and think my eyelashes are naturally curly and volumnized, which I like :)
I just wished it lengthened more though. Over all, I like it and I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Courtloux128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of oversized mascara wands because they feel a little awkward to me when using them. This is a pretty good mascara but not the best in my opinion. However my mom loves it and is a faithful user. I have tried what I think are better mascaras at less expensive prices though. My favorite right now is Covergirl Lash Blast.