BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Eh......nothing special at all and I really dislike the fat brush. It clumps, smudges and it's really hard to take it off. Won't repurchase.

overall this is a pretty good mascara, i tried the dior faux cills that everyone raved about and it did nothing for me. this one is the best so far.

Not a fan of this product. No matter how careful I am with the application, I almost always get a smudge on top of my lash line. The brush is just too fat to do a good job. Will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

overal i think this is a good mascara, it lengthens, thickens and is black black. however it does smudge underneath at the end of the day and is very difficult to remove.
i would reccommend this to people if they wouldnt mind spending a lot for a mascara.
also, the packaging isnt that great =/

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is alright. Nothing spectacular, nothing horrible. It does lengthen my lashes pretty well but I prefer volume and color.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I like this in blue. That said, I agree with the reviewer who mentioned that it worked wonders for her applied over another mascara. When my drugstore mascara begins to lose it's steam, time for Bad Gal to take over. Continues the lengthening/thickening where the other left off. I have long, thin lashes, I need to pile some product or a lash primer on, then this stuff is incredible.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't know what I was thinking this when I bought it (and then bought it again after I finished the first tube). I should have known better than to buy a waterproof mascara that wouldn't hold a curl. I have stick straight asian lashes, and a curl will not hold unless I use waterproof. At first, I used this to layer over another waterproof mascara, and it's decent for that purpose, but horrible on its own. If I want a quick look where I don't curl my lashes, I use this sometimes because it's VERY natural (not a false lash effect at all) since it lengthens and volumizes decently. I also like that it doesn't smudge too easily, but still comes off with no effort. I will not repurchase.

SOOOOOO disappointed with the outcome... the brush was big but did not grab my lashes! lashes looked normal.. not bad girl at all!!! no lengthening or thickening effect seen! for price.. wud not recommend it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am not impressed....I was at Sephora looking for another mascara...they didnt have it I was in line and saw the Little bit bad gal...I said to myself....its a sign this is it...But I was wrong..this mascara is not the worst Ive ever tried but for 9.00..there is no drama in this tube...just plain eyelashes...maybe good for everyday mascara?

Here's my Bad Gal Lash story. I usually wear Loreal Voluminous waterproof but one night after work the MA at Benefit gave me a mini makeover including BGL. I couldn't believe how my eyes looked - absolutely gorgeous. Then sometimes I'd stop at Sephora and put a layer of BGL over my voluminous, and the same thing - awesome. So I bought the BGL, but alone, even with two coats, I just don't get the same dramatic lashes. I still wear my every day (and way cheaper) mascara, but when I want something extra - for night or a party - the Bad Gal Lash 2nd coat goes on and my lashes are transformed!

Popular Mascaras