December 20, 2014 | 904 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by kawaiiii

This is the best concealer I have ever had. I like how it glides smoothly over my skin and hides dark circles perfectly. I also love the size since I can just throw it in my bag and use it with my fingers anywhere I go.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by silver27

I personally do not like this product, it has a funny finish (sheen) which looks yuck along with my foundation, I just cant describe it but it does not look good feels cakey too. Sounds like a magic concealer in it's MAC description but I was so disapointed it does not last, feels cakey and gross, looks gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My friends made this product seem like a God they were worshipping. They talked about acne scars on their faces and how they disappeared like magic with the Studio Finish Concealer!! So, instead of researching the product, I took their recommendations and bought it. At first, it was my little baby since it comes in such a tiny pot. I used it sparingly, but this didn't so the trick on blemishes. Plus, more blemishes were popping up for some reason...I then began to use more of this putty-like substance...it covered the blemishes no problem, but it added a different problem. Caking and clogging. It made my face look all powdery and made unsightly blemishes pop up everywhere! My skin has always been smooth and clear, so this was horrifying. I had to stop using it. It was like Silly Putty on my face. I would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Studio Finish. Good color selection, high SPF, long lasting and opaque enough to hide just about anything. This can be a little cakey if I apply with too heavy a hand and I think it may be clogging my pores a bit, but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

-My Godness this is sooooooo cakey :-(
-Settles into fine lines.
-It doesn't last at all , after 1 or 2 hours it makes such a mess under my eyes.
-I didn't find a color that matches my skin , they are not very natural.
-It leaves a greyish cast under the eyes.
-The pot is not really hygienic... The products gets dirty quickly.

Overall: I hate this concelear , I prefer the MUFE palette much more.
I won't be buying any MAC's face product anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Buy this product again? Unsure.
I love the color as it blends in well with my skin. My eyes look a lot brighter and I do not look as tired.
I use a brush to apply and still think I have to work with it too much.
As the previous reviewer states, I think it drying which is something I do not need!
I will continue to look for the right concealer. What a hunt!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by christinex392

My HG product! I lovee this concealer, I am very conscious about blemishes on my skin. I hate concealers that don't cover completely and while using a medium sized concealer brush it is absolutely perfect! Some other reviewers said they like it to be warmed up before it is applied but I actually prefer it the other way. I find the product is not as effective when it is warm. You must give this a try, it has never made me break out and I personally think the packaging is so cute, I love MAC packaging. I also think that there is tonss of product for your dollar, I have used mine for about half a year and iI still have about 3/5 left of product and I use it everyday! When you think about all the different drugstore concealers you'd buy to try and find a great one, this really is a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer...Though I have tried better from a drugstore. That's why I gave it 4 LIP BEAUTIFIERS. Great coverage. Not cakey and it stays in place. A stay on creamy texture. And it's SPF 25...which is awesome ! I only use this for my undereye dark circles which I hate ! It covers it pretty well but I find it doesn't cover long enough for 7-8 hrs. I don't use this on any of my blemishes for that I feel it's too creamy to dab on a new acne or just my face in general. I'm very acne prone so I have to watch how much product I put on my face especially on a new zit ! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by JeneenL

I just purchased this concealer. I really like it. I have lots of acne scars and some dark spots from pregnancy and it covers pretty good. I dab this over my trouble spots and set w/ the MAC powder plus foundation and I am good to go. I really like the combo. It's not heavy and great for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Vilavoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

brilliant stuff