MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 7/24/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am a bit angry about this purchase as i asked for the studio sculpt concealor and was given this. didn't realize it until i got home. so i tried it out anyways thinking...maybe i will love it. NOPE! within 24 hours i had broken out. it's going back. for reference it's the studio finish concealer with spf. hate hate hate it. i am a bit surprised that i had a reaction to this. mac is usually really good to my skin

on 7/23/2009 3:51:00 PM

I bought this in NW25, very nice color mstch for my skin. It manages to cover my dark circles pretty good and I'm satisfied by the staying power. It is a bit drying, but nothing that a good eyecream can't fix!
I think I will buy this one again when I run out.

on 7/23/2009 1:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best concealer I have ever tried/owned!! so creamy and blends it to my skin to the T. Looks natural and not one bit cakey. Even on my dry days this concealer has pulled through! HG concealer

on 7/22/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer!!
I use foundation then use this after wards to cover anything else I want hidden.. and it does just that! It cover anything!! For me, it isn't cakey at all. I have to wear this everyday, looks amazing!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing concealer! But like any other products, this has it pros and cons.

Pros;
1) It covers my dark circles amazingly well- and my dark circles and extremely dark.
2) have a couple of pimples on my cheeks which covers it really well too
3) It's affordable
4) Matches my skintone perfectly and brightens the eye area
5) a great base for eye shadows too
6) Looks really natural
6) The packaging is really good as you can take it with you and apply it throughout the day
7) Very creamy and easy to remove

Cons;
1) Sometimes, by the end of the day it fades, so I have to apply it a cuple of times (but not really a problem for me)
2) Sometimes it creases if i apply too much or dont set it with powder, but this doesnt happen everday.

Overall, its a very good product. Makes my skin flawless and looks really natural. The packaging lasts a real long time so its good value for money too.

I just wish it had longer staying power and that it didnt crease, but I still lvoe it and would but it again.

on 7/19/2009 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

love this concealer, it blends well with my skin and looks flawless all day. Totally recommend this product to anyone if they experience any dark spots.

on 7/19/2009 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Awesome product, glad I bought it thanks to you girls for all the good reviews it had... will repurchase

on 7/19/2009 7:18:00 AM

I bought this concealer in shade nc20 last week after having a little pot as a trial and I am quite impressed.
I will have to agree with some peoples reviews saying that it dries out old pimples and not for use under-eye as it does have a tendancy to leave crease lines. I suffer with hormone acne but using this concealer with studio fix foundation it works a treat (specially with prep+prime for a night out)
So overall, I give it top marks!

on 7/18/2009 11:19:00 PM

Best concealer ever. It covers everything and gives the Fullest coverage. But if you wanted a cheaper alternative for a dupe of this I would say NYX concealer in a jar.

on 7/18/2009 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use this product purely for my under eyes. And for that reason this is the wrong consistency. It is too drying and made the skin look cakey so obviously the girl who sold it to me gave me the wrong one because I told her Im using it for under eyes. For spots and blemishes it was good, it covered up well. I have heard the MAC select cover up concealer is better for under eyes. I use NC45

Top Rated MAC Products