July 28, 2014 | 1209 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2083 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by crisketch

This is only an okay product. Very good coverage and a cinch to blend but it doesn't adhere to my skin! After a few hours, it just looks funny on my chin like as though its sliding off my skin or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite concealers, EVER! Have repurchased several times and will continue to repurchase. I used to use Select Moisturecover all the time, but Studio Finish fast replaced that because Studio Finish has awesome coverage and staying power. I like Select better for undereye. I do find that Studio Finish is also good for undereye if I have dark circles or puffy eyes. It really does help conceal that. Blemishes are also sent BYE BYE with this miracle concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

I love this concealer. Not only does it provide long wearing coverage but actually covers my dark circles. I wear NW30 which I found weird that I would be an NW since I'm an NC25-30. But to my surprise this has been the only concealer that will cover my dark circles given to me by generations after generations from my mom's family side...lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i never realized how much i liked this stuff- i've had this stuff for a while, and i ran out of my usual under-eye concealer so i resorted to this stuff. needless to say, i was asking myself: "WHY HAVEN'T I USED THIS?!" the coverage is very opaque, but requires very little with the right application (dab instead of drag). also, i've used it everyday... and i've still not ran out. now if only i could get their foundation to behave for me...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lmsnyder

I've been using this concealer for years and now I've decided to try something new. I have somewhat oily skin and this concealer stays on for a few hours at best. It covers well, but not for long. There also aren't many colors to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by lovestoned

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. I bought it last year, and I still haven't hit the bottom. I use this everyday, and it's just perfect and conceals like a dream. Only problem is that I need to use a good base of moisturizer underneath otherwise it doesn't blend smoothly and my skin looks flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this and cannot go anywhere without it! I use it in NC20 and the coverage is amazing, it will literally cover anything. It can be a little bit drying so I use a little more moisturiser on the areas I want to cover. I use a concealer brush to apply it as I feel that the little tub it comes in is a little unhygienic. Great on its own or under foundation. It has also lasted me 7 months already and I think I've used less than half. Go and buy some for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by LuvAcoustic

There are many things i can live without, but not this. It makes my skin look amazing! I hate the whole obvious looking make-up face. This concealer(when heated, i use a hair dryer) is extremely natural looking. I have oily skin and this conealer stays put! Always buy a shade lighter or darker than you original skintone and set with powder! No breakouts and im lovin' it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by kimm28

A really easy to blend concealer. It gives me great coverage and goes on like skin. I highly recommend this to anyone with acne scars like myself, it covers great. For the price they don't give you a lot, but a little goes a long way. I can swipe my brush over the product twice and be able to cover my whole chin with that amount. :)

It wasn't as dry as i expected, and reading these reviews it lived up to my expectations. i will definitely be buying again !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

This isn't a bad concealer, it works fine, I just prefer my sonia kashuk concealer palette wayyyyyy better