September 16, 2014 | 1189 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like this at all. First, this is way too sticky, making hard to blend. Also, this gives pinkish glow which is kinda awkward on my yellow complexion. This sticky condense formula is difficult to mix with other foundation or moisturizer. Definate no no for oily skin, because when i used this, my face looked very oily in bad ways..like sweating a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by watchthestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As shimmer highlighters go, I think I prefer a powder - it's far more easily blended. High Beam has a tendency to go on too thickly, and disturb my foundation when I try to blend it. The nail varnish bottle packaging is also pretty impractical. It's a pretty pink shimmer, perhaps not well-suited to my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2004 8:58:00 AM More reviews by dianeelisabeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is good, but for some reason I prefer Lancome's Maquisuperbe - which is now called Fluide Illuminateur. UPDATE Actually, I just got a new one of these and they have improved and changed the colour, it's nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by SJMarsha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this alot, gives a really nice effect! The packaging is weird, but its not too bad once you get used to it. I'll repurchase if it ever runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2004 4:40:00 AM More reviews by dreamblond

I agree with the reviews on the page, I love this product. I do not use it everyday, I use it when I am going out for the evening and I want to look fabulous! It does make you glow and look dewy and my skin looks so perfect when I wear this. One of my favorite products, I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by chickadee1351

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not too fond of the nailpolish packaging but the effect is worth it. This hightlighter leaves my cheeks all dewy and glowing. HB is a pinky-pearly highlighter which really does leave a fresh look to your face. It also hightlights shaped brows wonderfully. I have tried many many highlighters and none of them did what I wanted. That has changed with HB, I use it every day, painting a thin stripe on each cheekbone and blending with my finger, and watch as the luminosity unveils itself. Very lovely Benefit product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by amanda_d

This is the best highlighter IMO. High Beam comes in a really cute glass bottle, containing shimmery pale pink highlighting cream. the SA in Debenhams tried it on my face and that was it. I cheerfully waved goodbye to my 16 and I am not sorry at all! I put this stuff on the tos of my cheekbones following busher, and just under my eyebrows, It adds a pretty pink,dewy glow to my paler than pale face, and really beats the others I have tried (revlon skin lights, body shop, superdrug kolor)I really recommend this, and on my PPP skintone it is vastly better than moonbeam, which i do not get on with at all, makes me look yellow!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ktg1114

This is the only highlighter that I use!!! It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I dab a little bit in the inside corner of my eyes and it really make me look awake and radiant. I also put it on the upper part of my cheek bones after I do my foundation and it makes me glow. Before I found this I used Revlon's highlighter stuff and benefit is a thousand times better. I find the nailpolish bottle packaging to be very cute and makes it super easy to use (especially to put a small dot in the inner eye part). I also have moon beam, but for me high beam looks much better!!! Will definitely repurchase once I run out!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 2:28:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this pretty pink highlighter. I have very fair skin, so it compliments my skin tone and gives it a nice shimmery look. This product lasts a long time on my oily skin and hasn't made me break out either. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Kittikat1231

This product is a good one. At first I was kinda scraed to try it. Since it was in a NAIL POLISH BOTTLE! It was extremliy hard to apply with a nail polish wand, but blended in this pinky shimmery highlighter looks excellent I will and have bought it again, but Jean and Jane need to find a better to package their highlighters! ( high-beam and moon-beam!) price;$18