BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

MUST HAVE!! its the greatest highlighter. it creates that sex-kitten dewy look that i love. i use it everyday on the eyebrow bond, bridge of nose and tops of the cheek apples for a dewy look. it just looks flattering without looking greasy, but u do have to apply lightly! i bought one that lasted me a year, its expensive but a little goes a long way AND you get ALOT of product. love it love it love it. for those on the budget, i also tried neutrogena eye/cheek/lip shimmer in mesmerized, a very great alternative for the babe on the budget.

A highlighter is supposed to make you glow, not accentuate your large pores! The nail polish container is crap too. I normally like BeneFit product but this one lets me down.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This stuff really does what it says. It highlights and accentuates cheekbones and browbones. Even though it looks really pink in the bottle, it works on my tan GGG skintone. It doesn't look pink on. It comes in a small nailpolish like bottle and will probably last a long time.

This is a nice, kinda frosty pink highlighter. I like it for a cute glow.

Love High Beam. Great highlighter for my fair skin. The pink of this highlighter is probably best suited for fair skin but might be fun to try on darker skin tones to see how it works. It's the perfect way to highlight my cheek bones. Easy application and pretty easy to blend. Part of my morning make-up ritual!

Ugh...I rely on the revies here, fellow MUA'ers never steer me wrong, except in this case. This didn't even show up on me. Overpriced and overrated IMO.

I love this product! It leaves a very nice glow to the skin and a little bit goes a long way. I just dab a few dots on my cheekbones blend, and I'm ready to go. It is not shimmery or sparkly, your skin is just left glowing, think j.lo! The color is a real pearly pink that would look good on most skin types. I have olive undertones in my skin and it looks great in the summer with a tan, or in the winter with no tan!The packaging is also very cute, looks just like a nail polish bottle and brush. The brush also makes for very easy application. I only had one minor problem, to ensure that it was sealed tightly (to prevent drying out) I turned the cap one too may times and it cracked with little force. Luckily, the Benefit ladies gladly exchanged it for me, but just be careful not to go overboard with screwing the cap on!

As with all Benefit products, i love this one's packaging. The bottle resembles a nail polish bottle with the included brush in the cap for easy application. I have pretty fair skin and at first, I thought this might be too light and not show up. However, upon application (I mix with my daily moisturizer), I was a believer! Delivers a very subtle sheen to the face without looking too discoey or fakey. High Beam just makes it look like you have good skin. Many models and makeup artists swear by this to create a flawless look. I love this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love at First Beam. High Beam is my secret to dewy, glowing skin. Especially when mixed with Benetint. I have had mine for 3 years and it never seems to run out. Definitely worth the $20. Will Love forever. Tip: Apply with a foundation brush for best results.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This gives me a pretty pink shimmer and I love it! Warning - do not leave bottle loose in your bag, store it in the box and then in a makeup bag, I know of a few casualties that have happened with leaking and breaking when its left loose! A bottle will last a long long time!

Video Reviews & Tutorials