April 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Time and time again, I have gone back to this mascara, no matter what others I may have bought or used (usually because they were on sale!) - high end or low end. The brush works wonders with my lashes, which are neither sparse nor thick. It magnifies my lashes beautifully. Plus, the mascara itself seems to be quite thick, not too goopy or wet. Truly one of the best everyday products there is!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 11:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetangel17216

This is the BEST mascara ever! I have tried all those expensive department store mascaras, and nothing has ever worked better for me! It also dirt cheap- around 6-7 dollars for a tube. I would say that the tube is actually bigger then most mascara tubes. I always wipe the brush before I put any mascara on- it helps to get extra gunk of the wand. The stuff doesn't smear and it doesn't smell weird. It clumps a little, but only if you put way too much on. Also, just use a brow/lash comb to get all the clumps out!
Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ohgeno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only mascara that I've been happy with. It makes my lashes look nice and smooth keeps them soft even after too coats and not spidery like the waterproof formula. It never smudges infact its the only mascara that hasn't smudged on me including waterproof formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SandyMc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the greatest mascara. I try others, but I keep going back to it. It doesn't smear in the least, it easy to apply, gives long, thick lashes and it's inexpensive. What more can you ask for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2003 8:11:00 AM More reviews by iheartewan

MF 2000 Calorie Mascara is my 'Holy Grail' mascara. It's thick and I usually comb my lashes after applying to get any clumps out. When applied correctly, it gives gorgeous *thick* lashes. I often go out wearing only my mascara and some blush, actually looking well-rested and bright-eyed. :D

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kimmytang

I don't understand how ppl can like this. It doesn't do anything to my lashes! i like a more dramatic look so i guess that's why. It didn't lengthen or thicken or keep my curl at all. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

This mascara rocks! Its definatly my #1 HG. Its inexpensive too, and the brush is big, so is easy to apply. Its the best mascara I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like joy2uandme, my tastes must've changed, because I just broke this out after a while and have decided that I really like it. I've been using L'Oreal Lash Architect, but I think I like MF 2000 Calorie better for the simple fact that it doesn't cake up at the end of the tube, making it impossible to close and drying it out. Anyway, this stuff lengthens, thickens, darkens--you name it. There's a bit of clumping but it's nothing a lash brush won't easily fix. A staple and a steal!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by jiji

It's for someone who already has long and thick eyelashes. Therefore, it didn't do anything for me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 9:33:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Either this mascara has changed or my tastes have drastically changed because I don't remember this mascara being this good the other 4 times I tried it. It does everything--thickens, lengthens, darkens and stays put. Not too dry or wet. And it's cheap. Great stuff.

UH-OH, had to change my marks to a 4 when this mascara started flaking on me. Only took off one lipstick though because problem may be because I tend to rub my eyes more than the average. Still think it's worth a try since it's so cheap.