November 26, 2014 | 1255 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Formula is a little thick but it pumps up lashes just like it promises. Unfortunately, it was raining when I tried it and it ended up all over my cheeks but before that, my eyes looked amazingly framed with dark, thick fringe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great for super dramtaic thick/long black beautiful eyelashes... I don't use this anymore because my eyelashes are already so long that when I wear this mascara it's just too much, but if you have short/thin barely there eyelashes I'd rec this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ouisch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally! My holy grail for a dramatic mascara! IT DOESN'T TRANSFER ON ME! (see my other reviews for a laugh.) The brush comes out nice and clean, it creates nice, layerable definition, seperation, and drama. And it doesn't transfer on me, even after 10 hours. Did I mention it doesn't transfer on me? Woohoo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Makes my lashes look great. Thickens my naturally long but thin lashes. Unfortunately it flakes all day long. Don't know if it is becuase my lashes are really long or what.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Leesha573

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I have ever used, I always end up coming back to it! It fattens your lashes and they stay curled and pretty until you take it off, I strongly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this mascara made my lashes look really full without clumping, getting flaky or stiff. they were very soft even after i put like three layers. love this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cashun

Well in my neverending quest to find the ultimate mascara I just recently tried this. Highly impressive mascara. It's definitely right up there was Max Factor's Stretch Mascara. It does create a slightly more dramatic effect than the Stretch, but to achieve that you definitely need to apply several coats. Nice volume is achieved, great color, last all day, no clumpling, smudging, or flaking. This has become one of my personal favorites, although if you are looking for a mascara to create intense dramatic drama, it may fall by the wayside. I find it wonderful to give my eyes some drama in the daytime with out looking like an overmade Pop Star.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 4:41:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great "everyday" mascara. It doesn't clump or flake. It brings out the lashes beautifully. It didn't do much to thicken my lashes but it did elongate them. I have a bad habbit of rubbing my eyes and it didn't give me raccoon eyes. It stayed put. I am very happy with this mascara. great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:15:00 AM More reviews by wowangela

I just can't live without this mascara...This is THE BEST mascara i've ever tried...I've tried Lancome definicil...Maybelline Volume express...Clinique duo mascara...and Max Factor 2000 Ca was the best one I've ever tried...I love it because it doesn't smudge off under my eyes like other mascaras do...Slight touch gives definite lashes...a little heavy touch gives dramatic lashes...I'm definitely gonna buy Max Factor mascaras again..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Lpas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really is a very good mascara for the price. It lengthens, thickens, and with the curved brush even curls a little, with only minor clumping. This is not for an "intense, dramatic" look as it says on the package--just a good, everyday mascara. And best of all, no racoon eyes by the end of the day!