Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

on 6/5/2003 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara was awful. It was clumpy, flaky, and did not plump up my lashes at all. One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This USED to be my holy grail for mascara. I don't know why they changed it. The old formula and brush did wonders to my lashes. Lengthened them and made them look thicker. Now, I find I like WnW better. The new product was a waste of money. I will never buy it again.

on 6/4/2003 5:00:00 PM

This is the BEST mascara - and I have used them all! I do stray & try other mascaras from time to time but always come back to this one. It thickens (but nice lush natural thick - not "hi I'm a vegas showgirl" thick:) and separates & doesn't flake. A must have!

awesome mascara! lengthened and thickened my lashes beautifully. great for a dramatic look! my new favorite!

on 5/28/2003 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best mascara ever. people may have problems with this if you try to apply more than two coats. One coat is really all you need. Just keep applying it one eye at a time and keep sweeping it up for about one minute while it is still wet. Perfect! For the second coat comb them with a kurlash metal lash comb and powder your lashes with loose powder, preferably translucent. then go for a second coat. You will be amazed i promise!!!!

on 5/27/2003 12:28:00 AM

This product did not work for me. It was very dry when I applied it and did nothing for my lashes. I would not buy this again.

on 5/22/2003 7:03:00 AM

I think this is a really nice mascara. It made my lashes fat and long. Although I don't think it has any curling power. You can apply quite a few coats from more drama without it looking a mess. I was sorry when i ran out. Highly recommended lower end mascara.

on 5/21/2003 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my 2 favorite mascaras. It makes my lashes thick and makes them stand out. It is also easy to take off. The only thing I don't like is that after two months it starts to clump on me. Then I just throw it out and get a new one.

This has to be one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It clumps, dries, flakes, doesn't go on evenly, doesn't even make your lashes look much thicker, basically, it's h*ll for me and my contact lenses and not even worth the money. I'd rather buy L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara, it's about the same price and a million times better.

on 5/13/2003 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice mascara- I was pleasantly surprised. It gives alot of drama to lashes as far as length and thickness, but isn't clumpy or gross. It doesn't flake and stays put very well. The navy packaging is attractive also. I'm not sure if it's quite as perfect as my Holy Grail Loreal Voluminous, but I'd definitely buy again- in fact, I already have!

Top Rated Max Factor Products