Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After 2 ladies with very lovely makeup looks and lashes recommended this mascara I finally broke down and tried it. I never thought anything could surpass my standard Loreal Voluminous. Well, I have a new standard now: 2000 Calorie. Absolutely no flaking or smuding and it really makes full, dramatic lashes.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Really creates a dramatic look--when I was using this, it visibly fattened my lashes and lengthened them to the point that they were touching the lenses of my glasses. On the minus side, the formula is heavy and wilts all the curl out, even if I purposely over-curl them first. I'm into a more natural look right now, so I haven't re-purchased, but you should look into this stuff for dramatic eyes.

Edit: Thought about it and remembered that I had to blot the wand thoroughly before applying to avoid clumping. Probably wasted a lot of product this way. Had to take off another lipstick.

My second favorite mascara . I think max factor is under rated but thats just me!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my old stand by mascara. Thickens, darkens, and doesn't smudge on me. Gives me dramatic lashes.
Not sure how well it works for lengthening (I have long lashes anyway, but they're not thick--this is perfect for that), and I find the finish to be matte rather than glossy, if that matters to you.
I experiment from time to time when there are sales, but I always go back to this.
They also make an Auburn shade which is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara was awful. It was clumpy, flaky, and did not plump up my lashes at all. One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This USED to be my holy grail for mascara. I don't know why they changed it. The old formula and brush did wonders to my lashes. Lengthened them and made them look thicker. Now, I find I like WnW better. The new product was a waste of money. I will never buy it again.

This is the BEST mascara - and I have used them all! I do stray & try other mascaras from time to time but always come back to this one. It thickens (but nice lush natural thick - not "hi I'm a vegas showgirl" thick:) and separates & doesn't flake. A must have!

awesome mascara! lengthened and thickened my lashes beautifully. great for a dramatic look! my new favorite!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best mascara ever. people may have problems with this if you try to apply more than two coats. One coat is really all you need. Just keep applying it one eye at a time and keep sweeping it up for about one minute while it is still wet. Perfect! For the second coat comb them with a kurlash metal lash comb and powder your lashes with loose powder, preferably translucent. then go for a second coat. You will be amazed i promise!!!!

This product did not work for me. It was very dry when I applied it and did nothing for my lashes. I would not buy this again.

Popular Mascaras