March 1, 2015 | 2087 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 11:07:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

This has to be one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It clumps, dries, flakes, doesn't go on evenly, doesn't even make your lashes look much thicker, basically, it's h*ll for me and my contact lenses and not even worth the money. I'd rather buy L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara, it's about the same price and a million times better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice mascara- I was pleasantly surprised. It gives alot of drama to lashes as far as length and thickness, but isn't clumpy or gross. It doesn't flake and stays put very well. The navy packaging is attractive also. I'm not sure if it's quite as perfect as my Holy Grail Loreal Voluminous, but I'd definitely buy again- in fact, I already have!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Newme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this for years and then I kept hearing all these raves about other brands so I strayed. Though I did find a couple of other mascaras that were pretty nice, none of them came close to this stuff. It lengthens, thickens, separates, and just makes my lashes beautiful. This is definately my HG macara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Gwen03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite mascara of alltime. I have been using it for years. Doesn't smudge and does not get stiff so you can add more later in the day and it doesn't clump up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Formula is a little thick but it pumps up lashes just like it promises. Unfortunately, it was raining when I tried it and it ended up all over my cheeks but before that, my eyes looked amazingly framed with dark, thick fringe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great for super dramtaic thick/long black beautiful eyelashes... I don't use this anymore because my eyelashes are already so long that when I wear this mascara it's just too much, but if you have short/thin barely there eyelashes I'd rec this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ouisch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally! My holy grail for a dramatic mascara! IT DOESN'T TRANSFER ON ME! (see my other reviews for a laugh.) The brush comes out nice and clean, it creates nice, layerable definition, seperation, and drama. And it doesn't transfer on me, even after 10 hours. Did I mention it doesn't transfer on me? Woohoo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Makes my lashes look great. Thickens my naturally long but thin lashes. Unfortunately it flakes all day long. Don't know if it is becuase my lashes are really long or what.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Leesha573

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I have ever used, I always end up coming back to it! It fattens your lashes and they stay curled and pretty until you take it off, I strongly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this mascara made my lashes look really full without clumping, getting flaky or stiff. they were very soft even after i put like three layers. love this mascara!