Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

on 5/22/2003 7:03:00 AM

I think this is a really nice mascara. It made my lashes fat and long. Although I don't think it has any curling power. You can apply quite a few coats from more drama without it looking a mess. I was sorry when i ran out. Highly recommended lower end mascara.

on 5/21/2003 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my 2 favorite mascaras. It makes my lashes thick and makes them stand out. It is also easy to take off. The only thing I don't like is that after two months it starts to clump on me. Then I just throw it out and get a new one.

This has to be one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It clumps, dries, flakes, doesn't go on evenly, doesn't even make your lashes look much thicker, basically, it's h*ll for me and my contact lenses and not even worth the money. I'd rather buy L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara, it's about the same price and a million times better.

on 5/13/2003 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice mascara- I was pleasantly surprised. It gives alot of drama to lashes as far as length and thickness, but isn't clumpy or gross. It doesn't flake and stays put very well. The navy packaging is attractive also. I'm not sure if it's quite as perfect as my Holy Grail Loreal Voluminous, but I'd definitely buy again- in fact, I already have!

on 5/7/2003 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used this for years and then I kept hearing all these raves about other brands so I strayed. Though I did find a couple of other mascaras that were pretty nice, none of them came close to this stuff. It lengthens, thickens, separates, and just makes my lashes beautiful. This is definately my HG macara.

on 5/1/2003 2:59:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara of alltime. I have been using it for years. Doesn't smudge and does not get stiff so you can add more later in the day and it doesn't clump up.

on 4/24/2003 2:30:00 PM

Formula is a little thick but it pumps up lashes just like it promises. Unfortunately, it was raining when I tried it and it ended up all over my cheeks but before that, my eyes looked amazingly framed with dark, thick fringe.

This is great for super dramtaic thick/long black beautiful eyelashes... I don't use this anymore because my eyelashes are already so long that when I wear this mascara it's just too much, but if you have short/thin barely there eyelashes I'd rec this one.

on 4/21/2003 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Finally! My holy grail for a dramatic mascara! IT DOESN'T TRANSFER ON ME! (see my other reviews for a laugh.) The brush comes out nice and clean, it creates nice, layerable definition, seperation, and drama. And it doesn't transfer on me, even after 10 hours. Did I mention it doesn't transfer on me? Woohoo!

on 4/19/2003 6:58:00 PM

Makes my lashes look great. Thickens my naturally long but thin lashes. Unfortunately it flakes all day long. Don't know if it is becuase my lashes are really long or what.

Popular Mascaras