September 16, 2014 | 1956 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this mascara made my lashes look really full without clumping, getting flaky or stiff. they were very soft even after i put like three layers. love this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Showstopperkati

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This wasnt super. I was pretty disappointed after hearing the rave reviews. Its nothing special and kind of clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cashun

Well in my neverending quest to find the ultimate mascara I just recently tried this. Highly impressive mascara. It's definitely right up there was Max Factor's Stretch Mascara. It does create a slightly more dramatic effect than the Stretch, but to achieve that you definitely need to apply several coats. Nice volume is achieved, great color, last all day, no clumpling, smudging, or flaking. This has become one of my personal favorites, although if you are looking for a mascara to create intense dramatic drama, it may fall by the wayside. I find it wonderful to give my eyes some drama in the daytime with out looking like an overmade Pop Star.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 4:41:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great "everyday" mascara. It doesn't clump or flake. It brings out the lashes beautifully. It didn't do much to thicken my lashes but it did elongate them. I have a bad habbit of rubbing my eyes and it didn't give me raccoon eyes. It stayed put. I am very happy with this mascara. great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:15:00 AM More reviews by wowangela

I just can't live without this mascara...This is THE BEST mascara i've ever tried...I've tried Lancome definicil...Maybelline Volume express...Clinique duo mascara...and Max Factor 2000 Ca was the best one I've ever tried...I love it because it doesn't smudge off under my eyes like other mascaras do...Slight touch gives definite lashes...a little heavy touch gives dramatic lashes...I'm definitely gonna buy Max Factor mascaras again..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Lpas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really is a very good mascara for the price. It lengthens, thickens, and with the curved brush even curls a little, with only minor clumping. This is not for an "intense, dramatic" look as it says on the package--just a good, everyday mascara. And best of all, no racoon eyes by the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 10:39:00 AM More reviews by rajkumari815

This is the best stuff. I have tried others and always come back to Max Factor. It makes my lashes look thicker and longer without looking like I have spiders on my eyes. I look totally natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2003 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cinann4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The packaging is a little outdated, but the product is great! This mascara really does thicken lashes significantly! It has a nice brush with dense bristles that grab just the right amount of mascara--I really enjoy the curved brush because it fits my lashes perfectly. I never experience clumping and it is non-irrating to contact lens wearers. The price is cheap and it is definitely one of the better mascaras out there, I just wish they'd update the packaging!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by noramouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great mascara!! FULL brush like a football, nice and thick (dramatic is the game here...) and very good consistency, not too wet or too dry. Doesn't clump and I only use 1 coat, don't really need more than that. I wear Rich Black, which is just that, BLACK and it washes off with normal cleansers or just soap and water. I have tried a million mascaras and this is my all time favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lphidej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my new favorite mascara. I was a long time user of Great Lash, and I loved the color but it never held the curl. This mascara makes my lashes thick and long. Better than Vincent Longo.