Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/15/2005 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was so devastated after I spilled a whole bottle of Lacome Bifacils but someone rec'd this and it works just as well! This is mos def my HG eye makeup remover. I only wear wp mascara and I will never fork over the money for Bifacils again!!!!

on 5/15/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this eye makeup remover works great! i give it a 4 because its supposed to be oilfree but leaves my eyes feeling oily after i wash it off. it didn't clog my pores which was surprsing. tip: after putting on cotton ball moisten with water. it makes it less slimy.

on 5/14/2005 2:39:00 AM

My staple eye makeup remover. Sure, its not as effective as Lancome bifacil, but it is waaayyy less expensive and still works pretty well

on 5/13/2005 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this to help remove my waterproof mascara. This is perfect. I've been using this for about two weeks or so daily. I had been using Rimmel's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover but it just wasn't potent enough. I am prone to milia but since this is a rinse-off remover, I just work some face wash into my lashes afterwards to get rid of possible eye makeup remover residue despite it's oil-free claim(something in it feels oily whether it is oil or not). I love it. It doesn't say anything about contact-wearers so I just take out my contacts before I use it (since I use it at the end of the day anyway). I still use Rimmel though to correct makeup mistakes as it doesn't leave residue, it's a non-rinse-off remover, and it's contact safe.

on 5/11/2005 12:56:00 AM

I love this eye makeup remover. It does a great job without giving you the blurry eyes. It doesn't sting either. It is the best remover I have ever tried, and it's also the least expensive I've ever tried!

on 5/4/2005 10:50:00 AM

Another great tip from MUA. I switched on and off from Clarins to Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup removers for years and was happy with both. Then I read about this and figured I'd try it since I go through those 20 something dollar bottles of eye makeup remover rather quickly. Well I've been using it for a couple of months now and find it every bit as good as the other ones and a fraction of the price. How can you beat that?!!

on 5/2/2005 12:48:00 PM

I have this product and love it. I used to hate removing my mascara. It would sting and I would have bleary eyes from the oil!! This stuff is the best!!

on 5/2/2005 10:19:00 AM

This product claims to be oil-free, yet it does feel very oily and greasy. There is even a separation of the ingredients in the bottle, so some oil-based product does float up on top. Although it does a decent job of removing eye makeup, I will not repurchase b/c it does feel very greasy/oily on my eyes.

on 5/1/2005 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This eye makeup remover works as well as any others I have tried, but it doesn't remove mascara as well as my cleansers from Paula's Choice, so I don't use it often. It does one thing particularly well: It thoroughly removes MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour and even helps counteract some of the dryness that it, like all long-wear lipsticks, causes. I will probably repurchase it just for this use.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Gylcol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phenoxethanol.

on 4/25/2005 2:35:00 PM

I have used Clinique Take the Day Off for years. I hated paying that price since I went through the bottle so quickly. I tried the Rimmel Eye Makeup remover and it did not do the job. This eye makeup remover is awesome and half the price of my favorite Clinique.