October 31, 2014 | 1022 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ninajean

I bought this because it was dirt cheap and called "oil-free" after using it it was like an oil slick and I couldn't even see out of my eyes. Furthermore after I washed the rest of my face, I still had raccoon eyes. I would rather pay more and have the makeup actually removed like it should.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by chaeriste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not going to rant about this product. It works, it's cheap, it replaced my Clinique TTDO remover... enough said. Buy it, love it, live it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2cute

I use to really love this product, I wear alot of eyemakeup which makes it a pain to get it all off. This did a great job. I did however find it to be VERY greasy. But I tried to get over it because this is the only one that didnt burn my eyes and took everything off. However, last time I purchased Luminee and found it worked the same only with NO greasy feel! Ive also noticed my skin looks alot better! Alot less breakouts! Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but Im not going to go back to Neutrogena

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 11:08:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

i keep going back to this remover. it does a very good job removing even water-proof eye makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes at all (i'm a contact lens wearer. i also like the fact it's oil-free.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

I tried this a few times at my sister's house and am sold. I normally use either Biotherm or Rimmel but will switch to this one. This really does remind me of Bifacil, which works well but is ridiculously expensive. For reference, I wear contacts and have extremely sensitive eyes and do not use waterproof mascara. The Neutrogena removes my eye products, including Mac paints, gel liners and non-WP mascara, beautifully. No irritation, no residue, and works quickly. It did take a bit to remove traces of inner-rim liner, but no biggie. I previously tried Clinique, Sephora, Lancome, and all drugstore brands and so far this is the best I've used. **Edit: I am bumping this down to a 3 instead of a 5. This does not remove mascara well and I dislike having to unscrew the bottle. Back to Rimmel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 11:33:00 PM More reviews by keahi

This is about one of the only products I have purchased at least three times. Great dual phase eyemakeup remover that does not dry the skin of my eyelids as the almay kind did. Works just as well as the dual phase kinds by Clinique and Lancome that I have tried but this one's only $5.00 a bottle! I find this takes off my eyemakeup just fine, but I always remove my mascara with a soft baby's wash cloth in a hot shower first anyways.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Works great! Am on about my 5th bottle. May still leave a little oilyness after removing the makeup, but I wash my face after that so it doesn't bother me. Is the best eye makeup remover for the price that I've found and I've been buying it over and over again and will continue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I could care less for this product. Its not bad but not too good either.
Lumene is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

This is the best makeup remover I have tried. It removes all makeup easily, without leaving a nasty oily film behind, doesnt sting, and is very gentle. I have repurchased twice!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by jamied

It's saving me a lot of money because I won't have to buy lancome bi-facil anymore. I wear Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner + waterproof mascara and this just cleans them off perfectly ^^