August 21, 2014 | 2161 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

Hurray! I don't have to spend $20.00 or more on Bifacil anymore! Great discovery at the drugstore. Removes all makeup - mascara, glitter liners, liquid liners in one easy swoop! No greasy mess, great container - just as great as Bifacil or Chanel's but much, much less expensive. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This stuff rocks. It is super duper gentle and even removes the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and liners, whisks off all kinds of eye shadow too, with minimal tugging or pulling. You won't lose any lashes over this one! The best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by hlww74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a great drugstore alternative to the lancome version. no irritation and eye m/u off easily...no need to rub and scrub:)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been happy with my Almay oil-free makeup remover, but with this product, you get a lot more for only an extra buck, so I figured it would be a better bargain. Not for me. For a supposedly "oil-free" makeup remover, it leaves a very greasy residue all over my eye area, which is still there even after washing my face. And it doesn't even remove my mascara - which *isn't* waterproof! Even after using this product, after I wash my face I end up with dark circles under my eyes, from the mascara smearing. My Almay makeup remover was non-greasy and did the job, so I will go back to that product instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Risa01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really excellent. It takes off all my stubborn waterproof eye makeup and mascara SO easily. I was about to replace my Lancome Bi-Facil but decided to try this first. I'm so glad I did because it is just as good as the Lancome for half the price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually called "Oil Free EYE Makeup Remover." Yuck! I had to use so much to remove my non-waterproof mascara. Because of this, I got a very greasy residue, which I felt may contribute to getting milia. I will not use this again and am going back to my Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Remover, which is gentle, effective, and doesn't leave a residue. Although, it won't remove waterproof eye m/u, for those that use it (I don't).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I have been looking for this everywhere! It's been sold out at all the places I've been... and then I saw two left at Target and quicky put both in my basket. I'm so happy I did because this stuff rocks! Seriously, this is just as good as Lancome's Bificils. This is a dual phase makeup remover, so it removes the most stubborn eye makeup. I got mine for around $4 USD each. This is extremely gentle and effective. I have tried Almay's version, but that stung my eyes so badly. I will repurchase this until the day I die or until they discontinue this (which ever one comes first)!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by operabuff

I recently switch to waterproof mascara and therefore needed a more substantial eye makeup remover. First, I used Clinique "Take off the Day" a bi-phase remover that worked very well, but at $15.00 a bottle it was not cheap. At the drugstore, I noticed the new Neutrogena remover ($4.99) and decided to give it a try. I was pleased to find it works just as well as the Clinique product for 1/3 of the cost. As other reviewers have mentioned, it does leave some residue, but that is easily removed by rinsing with a little water. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sugarbaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. It removes everything without "scrubbing". It doesn't burn or leave you feeling yucky. It reminds me Mary Kay's eye makeup remover but cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 8:18:00 PM More reviews by glow16

Best makeup remover i've ever used and it's really cheap!