Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this eye makeup remover. It isn't oily at all and removes all your eye-makeup in one swipe. This is one of the two only eye makeup removers I use. It works great!

on 6/21/2005 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

...HOLY GRAIL ITEM FOR ME...

FINALLY! A drugstore eye MU remover that's dual-phase! This product rivals Clinique's Take the Day Off & Lancome's Bi-Facial... at a much cheaper price. It works wonderfully and I love it... only $5.49 on Drugstore.com. I will definitely be purchasing this again and it's HG status for me. continued >>

on 6/12/2005 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a two-for-one deal at target.
positive: it removes your makeup effectively.
negative: it leaves a greasy residue and you have to wash your face afterwards, but I do that anyway. also i find it annoying how you have to shake the bottle which sometimes I forget to do.

edit: it is really annoying having to wipe off the makeup remover residue, but if you are ok with that then buy it.

I got this because I am on the hunt for a good drugstore eye makeup remover. This is the best I've found so far -- it does leave my eyes feeling a little oily after use, but it's much cheaper than the Clarins one I was using. It does a good job of removing all eye makeup.

Impressive...lol! I have always been a Lancôme and Dior girl, so at first I was skeptical in trying a cheaper brand. But turns out the performance of this eye-makeup remover is practically the same as Lancôme`s Bi-facil (see my review), if not better! Bi-facil is 31$CAD while Neutrogena`s is only 11$CAD, more than half less expensive! I think I`ve been converted especially since I despize Bi-facil`s opening which is really small and hard to dispense the liquid. While Neutrogena`s has a nice big opening which helps me to save a lil time in trying to force the liquid out. Although these two products are both oil-free, they still leave an oily film after usage. I don`t mind since I rinse after with water, but I think it may bother others. Also, this product does not irritate my eyes nor my sensitive skin around it. Overall, great product, I recommend it to all!

on 5/22/2005 4:37:00 AM

hi! I just got this bottle because I ran out of my favorite Swiss Nature ($4.99 for 7 OZ)and I tried it for the first time. It does remind me of the Lancome's remover a little bit.However, while I used Lancome's I felt that my eyes were getting a lot of refreshment while with this one here is a different story. This remover is too oily for me and doesnt refresh my eyes unlike Lancome's. The product didnt remove my waterproof mascara of which I had only one layer on. I am not going to buy it again.
Update: More, It dries out my eye area and leaves the residue around:( so I look like racoon.

on 5/19/2005 8:51:00 PM

This is the only eye makeup remover that I will use now. It removes everything with out being greasy and oily. After I started using this, my eyelids were also less oily making my shadows crease less.

on 5/15/2005 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was so devastated after I spilled a whole bottle of Lacome Bifacils but someone rec'd this and it works just as well! This is mos def my HG eye makeup remover. I only wear wp mascara and I will never fork over the money for Bifacils again!!!!

on 5/15/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this eye makeup remover works great! i give it a 4 because its supposed to be oilfree but leaves my eyes feeling oily after i wash it off. it didn't clog my pores which was surprsing. tip: after putting on cotton ball moisten with water. it makes it less slimy.

on 5/14/2005 2:39:00 AM

My staple eye makeup remover. Sure, its not as effective as Lancome bifacil, but it is waaayyy less expensive and still works pretty well