December 22, 2014 | 1560 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Clinique Take the Day Off for years. I hated paying that price since I went through the bottle so quickly. I tried the Rimmel Eye Makeup remover and it did not do the job. This eye makeup remover is awesome and half the price of my favorite Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for free from one of my mom's friends about a month ago! I really really like this product! It does get your eyeshadow,liner, and mascara off great! No oily residue like it says on the bottle! I would recommened!

Update: I still use this product and still LOVE it. Its an amazing gentle eye make up remover. It doesn't sting but if you do get it into your eyes it makes them a little cloudy but that goes away. This even removes my Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara(which is extremely hard to take off). This product is A+++++!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad for the price, but doesn't work as well as Clinique Take the Day Off. Irritates my eyes slightly. I'll probably use it up, but I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2005 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kradge79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good, not great product. It removes my eyeshadow, liner, etc, but I often have to go back and remove mascara from under my eyes. I will finish the bottle I have, but I may try something else next.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Gloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

For an oil-free remover, this stuff feels pretty greasy on your face when you use it. But then, a few splashes of water will fix that. This removes all of my eye makeup quickly (even the WP mascara) and doesn't break me out. Plus it's dirt cheap. I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 5:55:00 AM More reviews by ligeia

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I'm really into eye make-up remover, and this stuff takes the cake. My previous favorite was Mary Kay, which I was insanely happy with, but this stuff is cheaper and works just as well!!! Bravo Neutrogena!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by StellaBird

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great, cheaper substitute for Bifacil. My only quible: you do have to rinse A LOT - I mean really a lot - especially if you wear contacts or have sensitive eyes. This stuff may be 'oil free' but it sure doesn't feel like it to me. I follow heavy rinsing with a wash cloth wrung out in hot water and then more cold water rinsing - otherwise, I wake up with puffy eyes from the residue. BUT it does do a good job of getting off the mascara. Would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by vbie3714

This is my new drugstore eye makeup remover! I was already 'hating' L'oreal's because it never took off all of my mascara, and don't even get me started on W/P mascara! I didn't like Almay's too much, especially holding those little pads. So I saw this, and loved it. It's oil-free, even though it looks like those oily ones. It doesn't leave my eye area greasy, I would say moisturized. I wear contacts, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Also, a great huge size. This is my second favorite under Lancome's BiFacil and Clinique's Take the Day Off. I will continue buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by lilykat99

I was a devout Bi-Facil & Clinique Take the day off Eye Make up remover before this. I used to scrounge ebay for good deals or just swallow the $15-20 price tag of name brands. I decided to try this over Loreal's which I have used before and was not happy with. I LOVE this product. It's the same look/color/effectiveness of my Clinique bottle at more than half the cost! I do actually LIKE the extremely slightly oily residue it leaves b/c it just evaporates away. Cliniques & Bi-Facil's sort of linger.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ninajean

I bought this because it was dirt cheap and called "oil-free" after using it it was like an oil slick and I couldn't even see out of my eyes. Furthermore after I washed the rest of my face, I still had raccoon eyes. I would rather pay more and have the makeup actually removed like it should.