October 22, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 11:08:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

i keep going back to this remover. it does a very good job removing even water-proof eye makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes at all (i'm a contact lens wearer. i also like the fact it's oil-free.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

I tried this a few times at my sister's house and am sold. I normally use either Biotherm or Rimmel but will switch to this one. This really does remind me of Bifacil, which works well but is ridiculously expensive. For reference, I wear contacts and have extremely sensitive eyes and do not use waterproof mascara. The Neutrogena removes my eye products, including Mac paints, gel liners and non-WP mascara, beautifully. No irritation, no residue, and works quickly. It did take a bit to remove traces of inner-rim liner, but no biggie. I previously tried Clinique, Sephora, Lancome, and all drugstore brands and so far this is the best I've used. **Edit: I am bumping this down to a 3 instead of a 5. This does not remove mascara well and I dislike having to unscrew the bottle. Back to Rimmel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 11:33:00 PM More reviews by keahi

This is about one of the only products I have purchased at least three times. Great dual phase eyemakeup remover that does not dry the skin of my eyelids as the almay kind did. Works just as well as the dual phase kinds by Clinique and Lancome that I have tried but this one's only $5.00 a bottle! I find this takes off my eyemakeup just fine, but I always remove my mascara with a soft baby's wash cloth in a hot shower first anyways.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Works great! Am on about my 5th bottle. May still leave a little oilyness after removing the makeup, but I wash my face after that so it doesn't bother me. Is the best eye makeup remover for the price that I've found and I've been buying it over and over again and will continue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I could care less for this product. Its not bad but not too good either.
Lumene is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

This is the best makeup remover I have tried. It removes all makeup easily, without leaving a nasty oily film behind, doesnt sting, and is very gentle. I have repurchased twice!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by jamied

It's saving me a lot of money because I won't have to buy lancome bi-facil anymore. I wear Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner + waterproof mascara and this just cleans them off perfectly ^^

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

I just bought my 4th bottle of this yesterday. Even with waterproof mascara it works great for me. Is a little oily after taking off my eye makeup, but I wash my face soon after that anyway so doesn't matter to me. No stinging or irritation. Will buy a 5th bottle when this one is gone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I had bought this twice and am now done with it. I wear waterproof mascara and BB gel eyeliners so need something pretty thorough. I thought this was doing the job until I started scrutinizing my eyelashes after cleansing and noticed there were still some small balls of mascara on my lashes. Cleansed again w/ more Neutrog eye makeup remover and they wouldn't budge. All that rubbing made my eyelids red and irritated. Got out my other eye makeup removers and my lashes instantly came clean. So even though this is cheap, if I have to use tons of it and still have to worry about all of my eye makeup coming off, it's not worth it to me. Also it's very apparent it's cheap cause the bottle is lacking--the big opening of the bottle makes the remover go everywhere so I had to transfer it whenever I bought a new bottle. Definitely not worth the hassle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 10:47:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

I absolutely love this. It took off my waterproof mascara that i had been trying to take off for two days with soap and water. I finally decided i absolutely needed an eye makeup remover so i headed to the store, where i decided to try this one. It took off all of my mascara in less than a second. It was super gentle and non irritating. Will absolutely repurchase.
P.S. remember to shake well before applying in order to combine all ingredients and to gently rinse off with warm water.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product