BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2090 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 7/12/2013 11:39:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. Yes, it's expensive as compared to drugstore products but it's well worth it: doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, gives great volume and length and lasts all day! :) so far I haven't found anything close to it

on 7/12/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this mascara as a sample from sephora for my birthday. Sephora always gives you about three free products if your birthday is near. So before I used to use any drugstore mascara like maybeline. But this mascara is really good it doesn't clump and gives a lot of length. I barley have lashes and usually wear false ones but since I got this sample I wear my natural lashes with this mascara and it's awesome. The only thing is it doesn't add much volume and is kind of water. It is also very expensive but thankfully I got a sample which I'm trying to hold on to

on 7/12/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

First of all this is a really good lengthening mascara, I'll give it that. The wand is also pretty good. But it doesn't hold a curl on my straight lashes, as the formula is too wet and thick. Good thing it's not WP (which I usually get) because I could just wipe this right off since it didn't work for me. I have friends who swear by it, but they don't have to use eyelash curlers. Oh well.

on 7/11/2013 3:05:00 PM

This mascara is way to clumpy especially for the high price tag. The only pros are it doesn't smudge or flake and its extremely black.

on 7/11/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i have a love-hate relationship with this product. i bought this because of the people raving about it on youtube. i don't have a problem with the packaging. it's expensive, $23 at sephora. i still prefer my covergirl lash blast, but this one's not SO bad. i really like the brush, it has a spiky thing at the top which is good for the inner lashes and the bottom lashes. i saw good volume & length. it does hold a curl really well, which the covergirl lash blast does not do so i was impressed by that. this is so dramatic, so i would repurchase just to wear SOMETIMES (the small size, preferably). i would only wear it if i wanted my lashes to be very long and look fake. this did smudge on me, which confused me because only one other mascara has smudged on me, the colossal cat eyes from maybelline. i don't have oily skin or oily eyelids, so it confused me. it's also very hard to remove, even with my favorite eye makeup remover (either almay or estee lauder). i don't see all the rave and amazement. i might repurchase, i don't know. only the small size for the times when i want dramatic length and volume.

on 7/10/2013 11:26:00 PM

Bought this mascara after hearing so much about it. I was hesistant to leave my Diorshow but let me say this it was SO WORTH IT!! My lashes look long and seperate perfectly with one coat. Wore in 90 degree humid NY heat and did not smudge. Will be using this mascara from now on.

on 7/10/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received this from Sephora in the Birthday gift & I have to say- I don't think I've ever been more surprised by a mascara. I usually wear waterproof so I wasn't sure what to expect but this actually is one of the best mascaras I've tried. This gives insane volume & 1 coat almost looks as if I am wearing false eyelashes. This doesn't smudge or flake at all either which surprised me, I wore this in 90 degree humid weather & this LASTED the entire day without a single smudge.

on 7/10/2013 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It takes a lot for me to be impressed by a mascara but this really did it! It didn't clump my eyelashes and the brush provided an even application. They lengthened by eye lashes and do make them look lush! Will be buying this product again.

I originally got this product as a sample from Sephora. I waited a while to use it because I'm usually not a big fan of plastic applicators since most don't give you very much volume but when i tried "They're Real" i feel in love with it! This mascara makes your lashes VERY long but still natural looking. It doesn't take long to build up the length of your eye lashes which for me is the thing i loved most about this product. Some of the things i didn't like were that it doesn't curl your lashes naturally like most mascaras so they kinda stick out forward and it doesn't have very much volume. Its a bit pricey but i highly recommend "They're Real" from BeneFit
~ SarahDelevingne :*

on 7/9/2013 6:21:00 PM

Not impressed with anything about this mascara. Decided to try because the sales ladies at Sephora told me it was great. I was hesitant because in my experience, Benefit is not a high quality cosmetic line. They spend their money on packaging and gimmicks, Didn't curl or add much volume. Not glossy and difficult to remove. Flaked off during the day too. My favorites are still Dior Show and Hypnose.

Video Reviews & Tutorials