January 27, 2015 | 1722 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

Bottom line - Overpriced. Go to your local d/s and get Loreal telescopic for $10.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is below average. It took several coats to make my lashes look longer and give them more volume, and I don't like the brush. There are many mascaras, drugstore and high end, that work far better. Big disappointment. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by RainbowBowser

If you are trying to achieve a false lash effect and have it last: this will do it. The major cons to this mascara is the price, how stiff it is on the lashes, and how hard it is to take off. For people as uncoordinated as I am, this works as a much better alternative to applying false lashes, definitely not an everyday mascara (imo). Considering how easily mascaras expire, you may want to use the travel-size.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sophieecakees2

I lalalove this product! ♥

I purchased the mini one which was 10 dollars, but it was worth it. The mini bottle lasted me about 4 months, and I use mascara everyday.

The reason why I gave this product 4 lippies is because the full size of this is expensive! So I'd just recommend buying the mini one(:

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Blinkz191

This is an amazing mascara. It gives length and volume to your lashes like nothing i have ever tried with only one coat. The only thing i dont like about it is that it is very hard to get off.. You have to really work at it but its a small price to pay for the quality of it. I love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by GlamMU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is okay - definitely not worth the price. It's made out to be such an amazing mascara, but it's not really that much different to most mascaras. When I put it on, my eyelashes didn't look that much more defined than they ever did with my 8 Rimmel one! You have to put a lot of it on before you actually see much of a difference, and by the time you dip the stick back in for a second coat, your eyelashes have already dried so they look clumpy and feel heavy by the time you put more on. It dries unbelievably fast! Another con about it - it is so difficult to remove. Definitely not worth the hassle. I was literally scrubbing my eyes with good eye makeup remover - and if it's good, the mascara usually comes off within 4 wipes. If you leave a little bit of mascara on your eye without realizing and try to put more on the next morning, it won't go on and I looked as if I had about 3 tiny eyelashes. This mascara really is nice when it's on - but not worth the hassle of trying to put it on really quickly or trying hard to take it off.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Kathyyyyu

I'm Korean & naturally have really short eyelashes and I'm always willing to spend a little extra for mascara, but this was a huge disappointment. It coats & barely curls but there's no length or volume. Before this I tried Sephora's Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara and I will be going back to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara! I don't know if I have a "HG" mascara yet. I like that I can comb through my lashes to separate and it's buildable. I think its a pretty good formula, not too wet. I absolutely hate getting mascara in my eyes. I also love that it stays on all day. Seriously lasts for at least 12 hours. Only good things to say on this one.

Pros:
The BRUSH!
very black
doesn't flake or smudge
adds length, volume and curl
works almost like waterproof

Cons:
Price

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by aqelvis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a free birthday gift at Sephora....to me, this is as nasty as it comes....made my lashes spiky, hard, didn't lengthen that much, or thicken, and played hell trying to get it off, even with oil cleanser! Prefer Buxom and Tarte Lights camera lashes a lot more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by elles143

Love love this mascara. It gives my lashes great length and volume without clumping. I'm not sure if it's the formulation of the mascara, the brush or a combo of both, but it's just pure awesome. I've tried to go back to drugstore mascaras but haven't had much luck, so until then, I'm sticking with this baby.