BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1971 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 5/20/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this product from sephora and I do really like it. I wear contacts so sometimes wearing full fake lashes bothers my eyes so I like to wear side pieces and then they're real mascara and it looks so nice and voluminous as if I had on a full lash on rather than just half. The mascara is kind of hard to wipe off though...I thought it was waterproof at first.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I Love this Mascara. Its honestly the best I've ever used and it makes your eyes look so pretty .... Only issue is that it smudges because its so wet, if you are patient don't buy it .. Go cheap .. But if you want sexy lashes .. Benefits They're Real is the ONE !!!

on 5/19/2013 8:31:00 PM

After sampling this product instore, I decided to buy online. Unfortunately the item I purchased on eBay turned out to be a fake. So I went into store and purchased them full-priced item at £19.50. I was very happy with the results as it did provide volume, lengthen and uplift my lashes. It is probably the best mascara I have ever used, as I'm a performer and it does dramatise my eyelashes. However, as many people have said; this product is an absolute nightmare to remove, and I did find myself pulling a few lashes out when trying to remove with cotton pads. It is very expensive and didn't last long (I purchased recently), so it isn't great value for money. It also became dry fairly quickly and doesn't work as effeciently as when new. So overall, it has positives and negatives.

on 5/19/2013 6:29:00 AM

I love this mascara but also understand why some users hate it. If used correctly with small wiggling motions at the base of the lashes followed by a short sweeping motion upwards it does make my lashes look false. That said, it does clump up very easily and you have to be very careful when applying with the tip not to transfer too much product or you'll end up with spidery lashes. I have naturally very long and quite thick lashes so this gives enough volume for me but for those with shorter or more sparse lashes there will be no false effect as claimed. This mascara has never flaked on me and always stays put in the rain despite it not being available in a waterproof formula. The product is very expensive but it does not dry out quickly. I would repurchase as it makes my lashes look better that every other mascara I've tried!

on 5/19/2013 12:13:00 AM

This mascara unfortunately did not live up to the hype for me. While it does deliver thick, full lashes with no clumps (its quite lengthening as well) there is one big drawback that keeps me searching for my HG mascara: the formula is WAY too wet. Within 5-6 hours of wear time I always have black smudges near my brows and under my eyes. I've never had this problem with other mascaras before, but this one is so bad that it keeps me from reaching for it. If you are at all oily, especially on your eyelids, I would skip this. The mascara did dry out a little after the tube had been opened for 3-4 weeks, but not by a lot. If you prefer mascaras with a dryer formula, skip this and choose from the myriad of better (and cheaper) options at the drugstore.

One last note: I always have trouble finding this tube in my makeup bag. I thought all of the massive, brightly colored tubes offered by Maybelline and Covergirl were a little obnoxious, but I never find myself having to dig in my bag to find them. So there's that (first world problems?).

on 5/18/2013 11:50:00 PM

I really liked this mascara, I would say it's one of the best I've tried. It separated my lashes and added a lot of length (but not that much volume). Unlike with other mascaras, I didn't experience clumping (until near the end of its shelf life), any irritation to my eyes, or lots of smudging under the eyes. Overall I think it's a great product and I would buy it again if I could afford it :(

on 5/18/2013 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This mascara worked well for me. I personally love these kinds of plastic brushes because I feel like they separate lashes much easier than others. I have long lashes that have a bit of a natural curl, so I don't use a lash curler. I feel like this mascara really brings out the curl and holds it. It's also very buildable and it lengthens my lashes a lot. Even my very oblivious boyfriend has commented on how long my lashes look when I use this! It's kind of pricey but I would definitely purchase this again.

on 5/18/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I guess I'm one of the few who really liked this:-( I got the sephora gift for my bday and it included this and watts up. I decided to give it a try. At first I wasn't too impressed but I put it on in a hurry. The second time I loved it!!! I have long thin straight lashes and this actually gives me a slight curl, lengthens, thickens and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I love it!!!! I can layer it to give me the thickness I like and I love the brush. It makes it easy to get corner lashes. I don't have trouble removing it either. I use mac cleanse off oil and then wash face with Neutrogena deep clean wash and voila!!! It comes right off no problem at all. I ended up buying the full size. I highly recommend but i understand all products work different on everyone.

on 5/18/2013 1:57:00 AM

This Is a big no for me! It's so sticky and all clumpy. I could get something from Walmart for way cheaper and it would work 10 times better!

on 5/16/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really liked the brush on this mascara, especially the little spiky ball-end that allows for easier application in the corners of the eye!

The mascara itself seemed okay. I have very long (but very blonde) lashes naturally, so it's kind of hard for me to tell if it adds a lot of length. The color was nice, the volume was fine.

When it came to take it off, though, it was awful. The mascara just did not want to come off, regardless of what kind of remover I used, and I ended up losing a fair number of lashes in the process. If I had shorter lashes that benefitted more from this mascara, maybe the insane removal process would be worth it, but it just wasn't for me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products