Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 9/1/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally a foundation that has my shade! I am extremely pale and most drug store foundations I've tried are too dark and/or they just look orange on me. It gives you a pretty good coverage and it blends into your skin. I have acne and my skin is kinda oily, and it blends really well. One of my friend has no acne at all and has dry skin, it blends perfectly into her skin as well. Without a primer, it stays on for about 6 to 7 hours, and then you loose the coverage. There is one problem with the packaging though, there is no pump. So it is hard to get the right amount on the back of your hand, you try to get about enough without getting too much because you don't want to waste some of the product. But besides that, it's amazing I've gone through 3 of these in about 10 months so it lasts quite a while. I really recommend it, at most drug stores there are no "testers" but they have these things where you glide your finger and see the shade that matches you and it worked for me. Overall, it's my favourite foundation ever and I hope you will enjoy it as well!

I needed a drugstore foundation and after spending about an hour (I had a lot of time on my hands lol) I decided on this one. The foundation isn't too runny and goes on just like any other liquid foundation. It does make my face feel like it can't breathe, and a little oily after sometime. shades 230 and 310 have seem to be the right shades for me, nc37.

on 8/30/2011 11:13:00 PM

I wanted to like FitMe. I really did. I tried the samples, I tried my friend's. But it just isn't very good as a foundation.

Let me explain. During my class' senior play, the director was in charge of cosmetics, and seeing Maybelline on sale, bought four shades of FitMe for our class, enough to match all of us and mix if we needed to. I matched the second lightest shade, 115, and I am a hair lighter than NW15 in MAC, leaning neutral. This foundation is slightly cool toned. If you are fair-skinned and have no olive or yellow tones in your skin, 115 is probably your color. It blended into my skin very well, but didn't set easily and took quite a bit of setting powder before it finally felt like it would stay on without sliding off. The formula does transfer easily. It's important not to rub your face and touch-up if you blow your nose, scratch an itch, etc. That irritated me, as being on-stage is nerve racking and the last thing you want to worry about is smudging your costume with makeup.

When I first put it on the coverage was medium, it resembled the finish of MUFE HD without accentuating my dry patches, and it covered more than MUFE HD. It was not sparkly at all like Revlon Photoready, and left my skin looking natural while covering redness and masking most blemishes so I needed very little concealer.

However, an hour later I went to touch up and noticed most of the coverage had faded, showing my acne and redness like I was hardly wearing foundation at all.

I'm glad I had the chance to try FitMe but I would never buy it with my own money. It's definitley not the right foundation if you have the least bit of oilyness. My skin is combination but mostly dry, and while I didn't find it to accentuate my dryness at all it wasn't extremely moisturizing either and seemed to sit on top of my skin until it just disappeared. It didn't accentuate pores, but didn't do much to cover them. It's a very do-nothing foundation.

That said maybe it would work if your skin was very dry, but the fading is the biggest issue.

on 8/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

for the first hour it looks really nice and dewy but after awhile it makes my skin really oily. the packaging isn't that great and its a real inconvenience to work with. overall, i wouldnt buy it again.

I've heard that this product works best for those with darker skin tones. However, I'm just the opposite, pale as heck. I applied this foundation with a wet cosmetic sponge and at first it did look flawless! I was so excited! But a couple hours later it sort of crumbled off, and what was left looked sort of cakey. The only good thing I have to say about this foundation, is that it gives decent coverage for skin without much to cover, but doesn't feel too thick and like you're wearing a mask. I would not buy this product again.

on 8/28/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was amazing for me! I have normal skin, not oily or acne prone, so I just needed something for under the eyes, since my schedule doesn't allow me much sleep... maybe four five hours on a good day. This was perfect! I apply it under the eyes and it lasts the entire day, not giving me breakouts or fading slowly! Only reason it didn't get the last lippie is because it looks slightly greasy if you use too much (on those all-nighter days, I HAVE to set it with powder, otherwise it's very oily looking). All in all, a good product, and the color selection is amazing for my light Indian tan... caramel is the one I got, slightly brighter than my skintone since it tends to run thin and that way the dark and light even out. This is a really good product, but don't get it if you have oily skin or are acne prone... I loved it!

Not atrocious, not fabulous. Just there being 'meh'.

on 8/26/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I have really sensitive skin so I needed a product that could provide coverage for imperfections without clogging my pores and causing me to break out even more. I also have a VERY difficult time matching any products to my skin color because I have strong yellow undertones. I don't wear foundation/cover-up regularly(I use it to cover breakouts, cuts, mosquito bites, etc) so I wanted something inexpensive. Fit Me foundation provides lightweight even coverage that won't clog your pores.

Side note, I actually use the concealer much more and love it!

on 8/26/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

great foundation. it is buildable, and matches skin tones perfectly. i love it!!!! buy it! its not a waste of money. i am number 120. i have the foundation, pressed powder, and concealer. great stuff.

Love! I refuse to buy really expensive foundation, and I think I've finally found my match! I bought this at Target, for around $7. The shades tend to run light, so go a shade or two darker than you think you'll need. I have combination skin, so before putting this on I have to exfoliate and moisturize, so I don't flake. The only reason I gave this a 4 overall is because it makes my T-zone shiny. Because of this, I have to apply the FitMe powder, which is brilliant, btw. I end up with a smooth and natural looking face. This foundation covers all my bumps and blends and matches perfectly! I do wish it came in a pump, instead of a bottle, because it comes out really fast. A little goes a long way! :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu