Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I applied this fondation on the back of my hand and it blended well. I was actually shoked by this since I HATE d-store fondations(hence Revlon Colorstay/PhotoReady). It was six dollars at my local Wal-Mart so I picked it up. I have not applied it yet but will edit later tonight.

I bought this on a whim while waiting for my script to fill at CVS. I got the color in 220, which was a perfect match for my skin. (I usually wear Nars Barcelona... equiv to NC30).

My first reaction was how great the foundation smelled- sort of like a clean just got out of the shower scent. I also loved the simple package of the foundation, but hated that it had no pump!

It gives me a dewy look, which I love. It's also very sheer, so it does not have a full coverage, which is what I usually look for in foundations. When used with primer as well as setting powder (I use MUFE translucent loose setting powder), it lasts about 6-7 hours for me.

I have normal skin, and the only foundations that have made me break out were Dior and Mac. I definitely love this foundation, and it looks amazing on.

I will say this, if you have oily skin, this foundation might not agree with you. Also, if you are looking for a foundation that has a full coverage or a matte finish, this foundation will not do that for you at all. I feel this foundation is for those who want a light coverage, and for those who have normal skin. I can see where this product can go very badly for some women who have oily skin.

Oh, I would also like to note that this looked better on my skin than chanel vitalumiere, and I was also able to find my exact match. Something that is generally hard for most women to do!

I was looking for a new foundation and powder because i felt my current make up just wasnt working for me. I bought this product at target. I really like the sleek packaging and the price so i decided to buy it. The first time i tried i liked how the foundation wasnt as thick as other foundations and it was easy to blend. I finished it off with the powder and i was really satisfied. A couple days later i started to notice that my skin was SUPER oily and i have pretty normal skin. The oil was was so intense i found myself blotting it with paper towel. Since i work at an animal hospital i have no time for touch ups so i couldnt apply any powder to dull it down so paper towel was my only option. It seemed like the oil was just sitting and building on my skin and when i would go to wipe it it would literally start building up again. Yesterday was my breaking point, i couldnt take it anymore so this morning i rummaged through all of my back up make up and found that i had saved my previous foundation. I wish i had saved my receipt because i would DEFINITELY return this product. Hopefully my next product wont disappoint me like this one did.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I so wanted to hate this stuff! Maybelline? ppffttt!! It wasn't cakey. The color is perfect (nc25 = 210/220). The blendability is superb! This rivals any high end foundation....yes even Chanel! I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this in 355, the coverage is medium & it goes on easily. I got a load of compliments on this foundation. And even when people don't comment, I can still catch them doing the googly eyes stare, like "Oooo"! Lol. So, that's a plus it does compliment the skin very nicely. However, I'm oily and acne-prone and it doesn't hold up past a few hours even with setting powder. I like it and would likely use it on the weekends when I don't normally keep my makeup on longer than a few hours. However, it breaks me out really bad. I'm talking large, cystic type zits, painful and red. Very disappointing.

I have sensitive skin that can generally be very dry, but occasionally oily on my nose. This foundation made my face flake like crazy! It did feel light, and the coverage was alright, but it dryed me out horribly. Overall I would definitley not recommend.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted a natural 'no makeup' look so the light coverage with this would have been ideal - it blends really well and looks great for the first 5 minutes. After that the dewyness just looks oily and it turns orange very quickly. I keep trying it hoping that it's the lighting or my primer or my moisturiser but no matter what else I change it's still orange oil. Will not be buying this again.

I was excited to try this I bought the powder and concealer to go with it. While I like the concealer and I've bought a second powder I don't really like the foundation. It doesn't give great coverage and my skin gets sticky and oily. It seems like it makes my dry areas more flaky and my t-zone more oily.

I was really excited to try this product.. but as all foundations it did not live up to its expectations..
first off.. havent even used it for a WEEK before it made me break out! Big ugly pimples EVERYWHERE! not happy Jan!
Coverage.. meh wasnt that flash
After two hours of wear my face turned into a sticky mess!

Overall.. i would not recommend it
EXP if you have oliy and acne prone skin

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily, acne prone skin. Lately, it's been mostly under control. I liked the fact that this makeup was supposed to let my skin breathe and all that jazz. I bought shade 230 and it was a perfect match. I liked that it blended really well and was very light and natural looking while still giving decent coverage. It made my skin nice and dewy and even gave me a glow. HOWEVER, that "glow" turned into an oil slick not even 30 minutes after I put it on! I've always had this oily skin so I didn't attribute it to the foundation. I would just blot and apply powder (to no avail). I used this stuff for about 8 months total because I liked the way it felt and didn't make me break out...I'm all for anything that doesn't make me break out. I live in FL and with the summer heat in full swing, I couldn't take it anymore. I read a bunch of reviews on here about different foundations and realized that the oil slick was from this makeup. I went and bought Colorstay yesterday and what do you know...today, 3 hours after applying that, I'm still matte, no easy feat, trust me :) If you have normal or dry skin, this stuff may be great for you. It definitely is natural looking and light. But if you have any oil issues at all, steer clear! Don't make the same mistake I did and go around with a wet looking face for 8 months!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl