September 23, 2014 | 1637 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkruffles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The worst foundation I have ever used! It is so thick, but watery at the same time! It made my skin break out, My whole face was covered in tiny blackheads and red pimples! Never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by wayland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the most horrible foundation i have ever used. the stuff from family dollor works better. i dont know what it is about it but it makes your face look really greasy and my face is normally dry. there is way to much oils in this product. im not saying anything agaisnt the people that like it, but its just not for ME AT ALLLL!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MeganCrawford

I am not sure you can get this in the UK yet- anyway I was in Canada and needed a light makeup so bought this. For the price it is really good. Goes out well with my foundation brush, and it has some good light shade match. I only bought the foundation not the other products and use it plus a concealer on my redder bits. It was the way the colour blended into my skin that I really liked. Excellent for the money- I will keep a look out here!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Viollette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible! I always see my friend wearing this foundation and it looks terrible on her! She has oily skin and this foundation just highlights that oiliness. I am gong to take her out shopping. The best foundation I have (And I probably used 15 if not more) Is shiseido dual balance foundation. The colour does not match and her foundation smudges always end up on my iphone after she is done talking on it. I am taking her foundation shopping!

Do not buy if you have oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Rissy811

This is the only foundation i have ever bought. My face has a huge tendency to break out when i put any product on it so i usually just wear eye make up. I bought this for prom to help hide my birth mark and minimize my pores. When i went to look for a foundation to match my skin color and tone, Maybelline Fit me was the only foundation that had a shade that perfectly matched my pastey pale skin. 110 was the shade that fit me best. I only bought it for use at prom. I tested it out for a couple of days. It minimized my pores, hid my birth mark, and made my semi-dark circles dissapear. For $7 at walmart best investment i have ever made. My face doesn't break out, it looks more natural than my own skin, and feel as if it isn't there. So now since prom is over and this is a great product it is an addition to my make up routine on my days off of work.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

I bought this after trying it on at Wal-Mart for $7.99. I don't normally use foundation because of a previous bad experience (I used Annabelle and it made me break out), but prom was coming up and I needed my face to be camera-ready.

My shade is 315 Soft Honey and true to its name, Fit Me does blend in really well with my skin. I find that my pores look reduced and my face looks slightly dewy. The best thing about it is that it doesn't look cakey -- I think this is what a foundation should be.

I have a little problem with the packaging though (hence the 3) because it's hard to get the right amount of foundation without spilling out too much. On the day of prom I was in a hurry and accidentally knocked the bottle off the counter in my friend's washroom, and a good 1/8 of foundation went down the drain. And I had to clean up the whole mess! However, as I already mentioned, nothing beats the content of the bottle -- it probably isn't as good as the more expensive brands, but it doesn't give me nightmares.

EDIT: I hardly use foundation anymore; I found that this one causes my already oily skin to be oilier! And I think it also makes me break out. I just use concealer on blemishes for my everyday look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first drugstore foundation I have used and I have enjoyed it mostly. I got a good color match for my skintone (NARS sheer glow barcelona, NC 35/37 = SHADE 231 ime). I found it to be a really good alternative to expensive foundations, however, now that the weather has been getting warmer, I feel like it slides off/or just sits on top of my skin and looks shiny. In the winter/early spring, it gave me the near identical look of NARS sheerglow, which on me is glowy natural looking skin. I think this a good product to return to in the winter and $6.99 (cnd @walmart) is definitely better than the $50 + I often spend on foundations. I set this with LM translucent or NYC translucent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BreezyXC60

I like this foundation a lot. It really reduces the pores on my cheeks and leave a nice youthful natural look. I have tried almost every foundation, from Colorstay, Mac, Doir, HD and almost every drugstore one out there and is so far my favorite. It covers well and feels wonderful. Only downfall so fall is the lack of a pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

I really wanted to like this, but it didn't work at all with my oily skin, and was far too yellow for me!
It blended nicely, but didn't stay on, and looked kind of shiny and greasy :-\ Might be great for someone with dry or normal skin with yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by AmbieLuv21

I brought this because I wanted to see if I would like/know how to use foundation to give myself a finished look. After looking at some review I decided to try. It was reasonably priced at $6.49 but if you check you local Rite Aid they do have the Maybelline products for 40 to 50% off with the wellness plus card. After play with it a few times and know how much I should use its great...but ts starting to get hot so I'm going to try a setting powder on top. Overall this is a great product