Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 9/8/2011 7:34:00 PM

I love this foundation! Initially I was worried that it would be no more than a tinted foundation but for me its perfect. I dont have great skin, its ok, although I have some red marks and uneven skin tone. I apply this with the hourglass foundation brush and its amazing.I dont even need to use a powder over the top. It wears all day without a touch up, and doesnt make my skin look dry at all (which is usually the case). It gives a nice dewy glow and I love the matching concealer. I have changed from chanel foundations to this and my wallet could not be happier! Highly recommended.

on 9/7/2011 12:04:00 PM

I saw this was new out so I decided to give it a try. HORRIBLE! Does not cover at all, you can see right through it on my face, and looks dry, makes my skin look like its peeling. I will NOT be using this anymore!

on 9/7/2011 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on to my second bottle of this product, and I do like it alot.

My colour is 220, and it's often hard to match my skin tone with its yellow undertones. Cover is light, but does not show up imperfections. No breakout or allergic reaction of any type since swapping. Best to use a dry base, not an oily primer like some that I have used in the past (and primer is meant to HELP, not oil up the face like I have experienced!).

Pros: colour match is excellent
Cons: like the old school revlon bottles/ not a pump or easy squeeze bottle

Notes: can be applied with a brush, but can be messy getting it out of the bottle. Hope they change this!!!

I really like this make-up!! it lasts a long time with powder of course... and it covers the redness in my skin. it does have a shine to it so i think it would work best for people with normal or dry skin. however, powder works if u have oily and still want to use it!! :) it doesnt break me out, and actually keeps my skin looking clear. i've gotten compliments and overall i really enjoy it.

on 9/6/2011 5:40:00 PM

115 is my color and this foundation really matches me and fits me! I am really happy with this purchase.

It is very easy to spread on the skin and gives a dewy look. A little amount of the foundation can be used for the whole face. I used finger tips to tap the foundation on the face first then only I spread them around. It covers up my pores nicely without clogging them.

The packaging is simple and elegant and I will get the powder too soon.

Good buy! and definitely will buy again!

A foundation that cost less than 10usd

on 9/5/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love it. The only thing I don't like is how it leaves my skin looking kind of oily but I would rather have that then have dry skin.

on 9/5/2011 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

GOOD PRODUCT. It has it cons and pros, but overall, I like it. I bought the lightest shade but it stills gives my skin an healthy glow. I'd have to say it makes my skin a bit oily, but it I set it with powder, it looks better. Very easy to apply with a stippling brush, I would not recommend applying it with your hands. It's also easy to wash off but it stills last a couple of hours.

on 9/5/2011 5:04:00 PM

I bought the shade 225 (when my skin is this color, I'm mac C4/NC 35). I do not recommend it for people with combination or oily skin because it makes you look SUPER greasy. It has an extremely dewy finish. The consistency is very watery and it has a very light coverage. It also does not come with a pump, which is annoying.

Overall, I would not purchase this again.

on 9/4/2011 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really like this foundation! I found my exact colour (235) and it's so well matched that I can't tell the difference from my actual skin and the foundation covered areas. This foundation is waterbased so it didn't make me break out. I like how it gives me pretty good coverage and my skin looks really good. The one problem I have is that it can look a bit shiny, but translucent powder fixes that.

on 9/4/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is definitely not for people with oily skin! This foundation made me look the greasiest I ever had in my life. Also it is light to medium coverage and I need full coverage. So obviously this product didn't work out for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu