Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 9/5/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love it. The only thing I don't like is how it leaves my skin looking kind of oily but I would rather have that then have dry skin.

on 9/5/2011 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

GOOD PRODUCT. It has it cons and pros, but overall, I like it. I bought the lightest shade but it stills gives my skin an healthy glow. I'd have to say it makes my skin a bit oily, but it I set it with powder, it looks better. Very easy to apply with a stippling brush, I would not recommend applying it with your hands. It's also easy to wash off but it stills last a couple of hours.

on 9/5/2011 5:04:00 PM

I bought the shade 225 (when my skin is this color, I'm mac C4/NC 35). I do not recommend it for people with combination or oily skin because it makes you look SUPER greasy. It has an extremely dewy finish. The consistency is very watery and it has a very light coverage. It also does not come with a pump, which is annoying.

Overall, I would not purchase this again.

on 9/4/2011 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really like this foundation! I found my exact colour (235) and it's so well matched that I can't tell the difference from my actual skin and the foundation covered areas. This foundation is waterbased so it didn't make me break out. I like how it gives me pretty good coverage and my skin looks really good. The one problem I have is that it can look a bit shiny, but translucent powder fixes that.

on 9/4/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is definitely not for people with oily skin! This foundation made me look the greasiest I ever had in my life. Also it is light to medium coverage and I need full coverage. So obviously this product didn't work out for me.

on 9/3/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I got a *perfect* match just by holding my wrist to the store display:-) But I did, and I love this stuff! Light to medium coverage; blends beautifully with my 187 brush. It lasts all day for me and looks good the whole time. FYI, I'm NW20, and Fit Me's 115 is my shade. Would I buy again? Absolutely!

on 9/3/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

AWESOME. Great for combo/normal skin. Leaves a nice dewy finish that doesn't look greasy. It feels like your wearing nothing on your skin, yet makes you look flawless. I recommend applying it with clean fingers for the most natural finish. The only improvement I would suggest is for the foundation to come with a pump top. This foundation FIT ME

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really tried to like this, as I need foundation for my acne scars and am broke! At first it seems wonderful, though a bit shiny and hard to set. After a few hours I feel insane with all of this oily makeup on my skin :( and I have been CAKING foundation on since my early teens. I'm used to the "mask" feel. I just can't force myself to wear this foundation anymore. I am constantly thinking about how gross I feel and how I need to get home and wash my face. Won't buy again.

on 9/1/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally a foundation that has my shade! I am extremely pale and most drug store foundations I've tried are too dark and/or they just look orange on me. It gives you a pretty good coverage and it blends into your skin. I have acne and my skin is kinda oily, and it blends really well. One of my friend has no acne at all and has dry skin, it blends perfectly into her skin as well. Without a primer, it stays on for about 6 to 7 hours, and then you loose the coverage. There is one problem with the packaging though, there is no pump. So it is hard to get the right amount on the back of your hand, you try to get about enough without getting too much because you don't want to waste some of the product. But besides that, it's amazing I've gone through 3 of these in about 10 months so it lasts quite a while. I really recommend it, at most drug stores there are no "testers" but they have these things where you glide your finger and see the shade that matches you and it worked for me. Overall, it's my favourite foundation ever and I hope you will enjoy it as well!

I needed a drugstore foundation and after spending about an hour (I had a lot of time on my hands lol) I decided on this one. The foundation isn't too runny and goes on just like any other liquid foundation. It does make my face feel like it can't breathe, and a little oily after sometime. shades 230 and 310 have seem to be the right shades for me, nc37.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu