Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/15/2011 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this foundation in winter when my skin was alot drier and I needed a more moisturising foundation. Fit Me is perfect allthough I think it will leave my skin looking a little oily in summer. The colour is just right and it blends nicely. The coverage is good, but it's not so great if you're having a breakout. It stays on all day and I love the fact that it contains sunscreen. The packaging is the only real downside to the foundation. I hate glass bottles and think it would be better in a pump pack.

on 8/15/2011 1:11:00 AM

My shade fits me pretty well, not perfect, but for the price, I'm not complaining.
This foundation blends really well and provides medium coverage. I found that applying this with my fingers is the best.
The biggest complaint (for almost everyone, including myself) is the fact that this foundation makes my skin look very shiny and oily. This isn't a huge concern as long as you set it with a good powder.
This foundation is pretty long lasting, 5-6 hours.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this foundation!

on 8/14/2011 7:37:00 PM

Pros: long lasting, great coverage (even blemishes)
Cons: feeling and finish
What I mean by that is I could literally feel it clogging my pores, and it finally did. As for the finish,if you have combo/oily skin, you HAVE to set this with a powder (unless you want to look like a greaseball). Not dewy, I mean like an oil slick- and I have never had that problem with a foundation before. Even when setting with a powder, I always felt like the whole finish just looked very...unnatural. Like it was seriously obvious I was wearing foundation- I personal don't like that look. Also, the color selection is so very limited. Everything felt too pink on me, and I have only a slight yellow undertone, leaning toward neutral.

The color was a little dark for me but since I was using it durring summer it ended up looking okay. What really bothered me is that the foundation made my skin look really oily and if I used a finishing powder I looked cake-y. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone :(

I think they need a pump. I hate pouring it on the back of my hand and I always seem to get too much. Otherwise, I think that packaging is really cute. I have this in #220 and it might be a little dark for me, but it's not too bad. It gives pretty good coverage, but I feel like it takes a while to dry so you have to set it with a powder. It gives a nice, dewy finish to your skin, which I like. I might re-buy this, but I'll see if I can find a better foundation.

on 8/13/2011 12:13:00 AM

one thing i like about this makeup is the color match other than that it completely sucks.I mean to the point my face was very oily and thats reallyyy weird because im using an acne medication called accutane and it is known to dry out your skin.but not his product it made it tight feeling gross like when you want to take a shower and very oily.i would not buy this product again.

on 8/12/2011 11:37:00 PM

I purchased maybelline fit me liquid foundation today. Great price (7.99). My shade is in 210 sandy beige. At first the color did look a little dark on my skin, but as soon as it was all evenly blended out it was the perfect match! I have combination skin and it felt nice and "airy". Not to too thick like it was clogging my pores. It is a bit on the watery side so use caution when despensing. This foundation gave my face a oily shine at first that wore off within 2 hours. This foundation stayed on my face all day, no creasing or flaking which I loved!! For MY skin, its the best drugstore foundation I have come across so far! I do recommend this product!

on 8/12/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really, really like this foundation. (I'm 115)

I have dry skin, and dry patches have always been a problem for me when it comes to foundations. I found this to be the most moisturizing foundation I've tried. I also love that, even though I have a really crappy cheap foundation brush (the kind that just leaves streaks on your face), it still applies seamlessly and it REALLY LOOKS LIKE MY SKIN.

It is light-medium coverage and I don't have many blemishes and I don't have problems with acne- my skin is generally smooth, but with a little bit of redness and discoloration and dry patches. So this foundation was perfect for me.

Was $10 at Shopper's Drug mart.

on 8/12/2011 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a high schooler and we all know how much you make babysitting and walking dogs!!!! Almost nothing!!!!
Anyways, I wear liquid foundation even though ti dont really need to. But i am so light that there never is a foudation that will work for me!!! But this is wonerful!!! It fits my skin tone and doesnt make me break out or look oily!!! I only thing i dont like is thepackaging. when you get to the end iit gets hard to get out!
xoxo

Looking for a perfect finish/dewy look/hevenly formula/clear polished skin? Look no further!

Upsides: This foundation is creamy and blends seemlessly into your skin tone. I would say its a medium coverage, and a lightweight feel like no other! I recomend this for people with any skin type, even acne prone! The bottle is chic and modern which adds that personal touch. Also the shade selection has alot of warm undertones and streches into Mahogany tones, so if you have dark skin I think it will be a breeeeze to find your shade!

Some downsides: The selection of tones isnt too "peachy" so if you have a pink undertone, it may be challenging to find your perf shade. Also the formula is a bit runny meaning it will absorb into aplication sponges or brushes too much and you may not get your desired look and waste alot of formula.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu