October 30, 2014 | 1058 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Ztte3699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

****UPDATE***** (1/10/12)
Rediscovered my love for this stuff!! lol I realized this matches my skin to a tee after i wore my colorstay which left my skin dull and weird-looking. I don't mind the dewy look this gives so I will probably repurchase again :) and my pimples were just BC pill withdrawal (?). Anywho, honeymoon stage has recommenced . <3

***update***

Had this for a while now, and im realizing how chalky my chin area looks in this. Also, im thinking this is breaking me out but then again, it could just be my monthly cycle. Down to a 3/5 :(

Where to begin... It's not great but it wasn't a nightmare either As far as color matching goes it was difficult but then again, i was tan back then. I had bought this in 3-something and at the time it was a little dark so i went back and got 230. It went on a little to chalky for me so i experimented with fingers vs sponge and both were too meehh. then i tried mixing it w/ my aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer and applying with a powder brush and.. wow. airbrushed!! Set with a powder (L'Oreal's tru match-im W6) this lasts me all day but leaves me with a glowing/dewy look. I do find it gets a bit oily but not to the extent that it drips off my face but rather fades gradually.Cheap-ish. elegant packaging, decent product: 4/5

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG is MUFE Face and Body so when I saw the consistency of this I had to try it. I have eczema (dry skin) but an oily nose and chin. I feel badly for the people that this didn't work out for but this worked really well for me. When I can't dish out $ for MUFE F&B it's good to know I have this to rely on. I didn't find it oily on my oily spots like some on here have found. I love that it is builable and sheer, similar to MUFE F&B. It is more watery than my HG which is probably why it will never over take my fav. I like the gel consistency of MUFE. I haven't found that this oxidizes but it has worried me b/c of what I've read. I'm using 315 but b/c people have said that it's more pink toned I wonder if I'm wearing the wrong shade since I'm yellow undertone. In any instance I haven't or no one else has noticed. When I tried 310 it didn't match as perfectly as 315 seemed to. From reading all the reviews this really seems more suited to us w/ dry skin.

A note about the packaging: I travelled w/ this one day and that was a big mistake. It leaked all over in my purse. Although the packaging is gorgeous I also do wish it had a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

Generally speaking, I like this foundation. I do not like looking like I am wearing a lot of makeup, so I like the sheer coverage. I have combination skin and, other than it getting slightly oily across my nose, it tends to lean towards the dry side. I think this foundation is meant for people with drier skin. The consistency of it just would not be good for people with oily skin. It would probably slide right off.
Anyways, it looks natural and the color matches my complexion great. I like how it makes my skin look dewy. If I feel like I need to I just dust a bit of powder on it to set it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mollysarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color was okay for this drugstore foundation, but the formula left my oily skin every oilier. It also looked heavy. However, the packaging and bottle are sleek and I'm glad to see that drugstore brands are taking note of modern designs in makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I did find that some of the colours ran a bit orange and it can oxidize a little... but I love the sheer to medium coverage and the finish. I have normal to dry skin and this looks great. I dislike matte finishes and I breakout very easily. With this product, I can have something that gives me a dewy finish without breaking me out which in my books = perfect! Most of the bad reviews here are from people with oily skin; so I suggest if your skin is oily, stay away.
Edit - broke me out and does not seem to last very long, no matter how I set it. Still love the finish however.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by whiskeywoo

This product was not very good. My skin became shiny and orangey after only a couple of hours (if that long). It was inexpensive which is always great, but not worth it in the long run!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pretty impressed with this product, considering the negative reviews here...I did not have high expectations, but I find this works for me. I have an oily t-zone, and I have no problems with it feeling slick or oily hours after wear. Blends really beautifully, actually, definitely has a "lighter" consistency. Could use a pump application, but that doesn't bother me. The only thing I notice is, it does leave a dewy finish, so I just set with some loose pwder and my face looks flawless..wears very nicely

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I haven't been wearing makeup very long & Fit Me Foundation is one of the first I've tried; I now have two bottles in Caramel 350. I'm impressed with this foundation's wide range of shades—as a woman who has dark skin, this is always good. The skin tone matching is awesome. 350 can't get any closer to my skin tone. The formula is really natural… light to medium coverage. When I have tried to build it, it gets caked. Even though Fit Me in the foundation I wear most often & it's good-looking on me, I'm only giving it 3 lipsticks because it doesn't last. It's oil-free, but still not right for my oily skin. I think that it just wasn't right for my skin type.

Because it's thin, I just apply it with my fingers & blend. It applies & blends easily & it leaves a smooth finish. A downside is how long it takes to set, summer & winter. It stays wet on my face for what seems like forever. Also, like I said, I have oily skin so the fact that this claimed to be oil-free caught my attention. I'll go ahead & say I don't think this foundation truly is. This is oily & if you have skin to match, I wouldn't use this without a good quality primer &/or a powder. It doesn't last long & I've read reviews from people with normal skin say the same. For the reason that I'm a greasy mess in a few hours, I resulted to only wearing it when I know I'm not going to be out for a long time.

Note: It transfers easily, so be careful touching your face or wearing white

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Juliablair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to see so many people hate this product. I suppose it depends on your skin type because I typically have a horrible time finding good products for my face that will not make me break out in pimples. I held my breath with this because it was so cheap, but I really love it. It's really smooth and doesn't stink. It also stays on pretty well. I love this product to death!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by erinLUV02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was soooo excited to try this product bcuz i thought itd work wonders on my skin. little did i know, it is NOT AT ALL for oily skin!! i was extremely devasted. i used mine 3 times to give it a try and each day i had it on i was almost embarrassed by how oily/shiny my skin got from it. not to mention the packaging isnt the best either bcuz its a pour out foundation. it does over well, looks nice with finishing powder, but even with the finishing powder..my skin was ery very oily from it. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS :-/