February 28, 2015 | 1921 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WORST Foundation I've ever used. For starters, I have very clear skin. After 2 days of use I broke out terribly! Small little bumps, almost like a rash. It also makes my t-zone an oily mess by mid day, even after powdering. The coverage was also weak and none existant before the work day is over. The only good thing I could say about this is that the colour exactly matched my skin. This one is going in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by baby5oft

When i used this product it made my face break out, HORRIBLY.
After about a week and a half of using it,
It was turning some of my eyebrow hairs completely blonde.
By the end of the day it made my skin look very oily,
And there was very light coverage.
I also used the powder with the foundation,
And it didn't make any improvement.
It has a fragrance to it that isn't really attractive,
And the makeup itself is very oily and unconfortable to wear.
This is REALLY one of the worst foundations i have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MakupFixated

I have tried different foundations but I always come back to this.
I'm 16 and I don't have any major acne problems. So I don't really need extreme coverage, this is why I love this foundation. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking natural while still evening out my skintone. I don't understand why others are complaining about the scent. It's not harsh whatsoever and goes away right when you put it on. It's nothing compared to other foundations.
I'm in shade 120.
In my opinion, applying it with a sponge gives better results.
Thumbs up! Give it a try. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by CassieBaybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been able to use this foundation a couple of times. It has light coverage and has a such a strong scent that it bothers my boyfriend. Plus, it broke my face out a little bit. If scents bother you, I would skip out on this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ashswonderland

At first i really liked this foundation i bought it buy one get one half off so i bought the matching pressed powder. i used both for about 3 days and broke out horribly! which stinks cause i really liked the coverage but also after a couple hours it made my face look greasy and shiny which i didnt like at all. i wont be purchasing again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to try this because I normally go for full-coverage foundations, but I actually really like this!
I wear the shade 120 which is an okay color match, but since it's so sheer it's not obviously wrong. I have some acne scars and spots so wearing this alone is not enough. I first use a primer, then Hard Candy Glamoflage concealer, then this foundation (applied with my fingers). It smooths everything out and leaves a nice finish. I set it with a little pressed powder because of my oily skin but overall it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup, which I've never experienced before.
Obviously this isn't going to cover everything (even with my concealer/powder adjustments), but I like wearing it on "good skin days" or when I don't feel like doing all the brush-work required for full-coverage foundation. The only things I don't like are the packaging (it's very pretty but messy) and the lasting power. It's not marketed as long-lasting but I think this would do better in the colder season since I have oily skin and I sweat in the summer.
I combined manufacturer and store coupons and got this for about $3.50, but the full price is not bad at all. I'd definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by wickedsteele

I use shade 110 (porcelain), which is the lightest shade they carry. I have a very difficult time finding good foundation, because I'm very, very pale but also have acne scarring. It's hard to find good coverage without the color being too dark (and most paler shades offer no coverage at all). The only comparable foundation I've found for me is Exuviance in Bisque, but that's over $30. This works quite well for what I need. It goes on well and with the right blush and loose powder, gives me a lovely dewy complexion. The coverage is pretty good, covering most of my acne scarring (both red spots & craters). The newer the spot, though, the more it shows. It's not going to cover the newer, redder spots without some help from concealer (I use blue since there aren't any concealers light enough).

I would definitely recommend this foundation, especially to those who are paler and have a hard time finding something that blends in with their skin but also offers coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Stargirl144

I like this foundation. Honestly, I am SUPER hesitant about liquid foundations, because I hate anything that makes you look cakey. But this I found to look natural with a little bit of a dewy finish, which I like :) It gives me the coverage that I need and it's easy to apply. The only downside is the packaging--yes, it looks sleek and modern and whatever else you want to call it, but it's just not efficient. I tend to make a mess. But hey, if that's what it takes to use this foundation, I'm all for it. $6 GOOD foundation? Sign me up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by rookiemk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They are tons and tons of reviews on this foundation;however, I wanted to put my two cents any. I could see this foundation working on the following:

Those with small pores, no or little blemishes and dry skin

Mature women

This is a dewy foundation that offers little to no coverage. If you have oily or even combination skin, looking for full coverage or PREFER a matte finish, I suggest you do not buy this foundation. When I see a product advertised as a natural foundation, I would think most people would have enough of common sense to understand it is not a full coverage foundation. To put simply, it isn't designed to be a full coverage foundation. Personally, I like this foundation. It provides enough of coverage just to even out my skin tone. The only gripe I have about this foundation is that it doesn't last throughout the day, hence ,one lipstick taken off. Would I purchase this foundation again? Yes, I think I would but this would be fall/winter foundation where my skin is a little drier. .

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by alovelyjessture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is great... if you have great skin. The coverage is only so-so, and I think this foundation is really meant to only enhance what you've already got, not provide coverage for problem areas. So if you've got great skin, great. This foundation will make you look even better. If you've got acne prone skin with bumps and blotches? This foundation will probably only enhance that. So not the best for those folks (myself included). It's also got a pretty high sheen to it after you apply it, so you have to have some powder ready. The price is great, but I guess you could say you get what you pay for.