July 24, 2014 | 2198 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by carlafd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It is a sheer to medium coverage, not very buildable. Very light feeling and great for my sensitive dry skin. It is dewy without being greasy and does wonders for my complexion. When I wear it I feel like my skin looks natural and better. I would recommend you to set it thought as the foundation does not dry to a powdery finish. I set it with my MAC MSF natural and it looks like my skin but improved. I think I will repurchase as my go-to foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by zoe2010

Love this foundation, great coverage long lasting!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by claram26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product! The color selection is fantastic, the coverage was gorgeous on my already good skin, and it photographed beautifully! Unfortunately, it irritated my extremely sensitive skin. If you don't suffer from sensitivity, this really is beautiful on and blended like a dream for me. I certainly will miss the complements, but this one had to go back to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by kyl101

It is a decent foundation: reasonable price, wide color range selections, dewy finish, medium coverage very buildable and a little goes a long way.

However, it didn't work for my skin type. It exaggerates the dryness of my skin.
I looked nice when I first put it on. I really liked the finish of this foundation. But few hours later, my skin flaked and peeled like crazy.....I really wanted to like this but my skin is just too problematic.

If you have normal, combination, or slightly dry skin, TRY THIS !

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. Looks totally natural with buildable coverage. I have sensitive skin and suffer from small regular breakouts. When I bought this, they told me the silica was too large to fit in my pores so I wouldn't break out. Of course, this sounded like a sales pitch, but I took a chance. I haven't had a single breakout yet! It is pricey and I'm not sure if I like the pump, but will certainly buy again.

UPDATE: Recently my skin has felt REALLY greasy when using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by katt345

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very very pale, and I have problems with color matching. I got this foundation after trying pretty much everything in the drug store. I was set on getting Clinique's Repairwear, which was still slightly too dark for my skin in the lightest shade.

This foundation matched my skin, which has natural yellow undertones, beautifully! It is very difficult to find fair skin makeup that doesn't have that pinkish tone, and this one lived up to it.

It is expensive at $50, so I will have to see how long it lasts before committing to it permanently, but it exceeds anything that I can find for cheaper. Very important to apply with a sponge or a brush for the best results.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG! Just came home from a real hot night at the club and it still looks great! Im around NC20 and use 120. 117 was too light and 118 was to beige/dark. I use the Sephora 55 brush. Get a sample and try it out!

Pros-
-Natural Looking
-Last all night and day on me
-good color match
-light to Medium Coverage (good for me)
-Packaging

Cons-
-Price!
-You have to really blend it sometimes
-Not full coverage and more on the low end of medium coverage if your looking for alot of coverage

EDIT! Loving this foundation even more when i use with My MAC 109 brush! its gorgeous!

EDIT 2!!!!!!! -**** I still like this foundation but its better for the summer time for me. Its too drying for winter and looks hideous on dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've messed around with many DS and HE foundations throughout the years - this is one of the best. It makes my acne-scarred, oily face look convincingly better. If I don't wear primer on my t-zone, the foundation in that area "fragments" by the end of the day. However, I have not found a foundation that doesn't.

Gives me a dewy, my-skin-just-better finish that lasts throughout the workday. The color options are awesome, 118 being perfect for my fair-yellowy skin.

The best part? It looks even better in photos - I'm not afraid to get my picture taken anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by dwyatt2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so i been eyeing this foundation for a while since my mac studio fix liquid foundation was too heavy and thick. when i got it from sephora (1 hour drive) i came home and played with it. the coverage was sheer but it is buildable to a medium. I loved the fact that my skin could breathe and didnt look like i had on any makeup. my skin was glowing and i got alot of compliments. I figured thats what was wrong with the mac foundation. it was so heavy on my skin and i didnt need a full coverage foundation. I love the HD foundation. the only problem i had was the price (1 lippie off). $40 is alot for a foundation. when i run out, i gotta find a good dupe.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Beccaellena

I absolutely HATE this foundation, I gave it away not too long ago. At first people raved about it and the reviews were honestly pretty impressive. I am very fair with slightly pink undertones on my face and yellow-y undertones everywhere else on my body. I bought the 110, and not only did the color not match but it dried my face out while bringing out the oil in my t-zone. After an hour or so after application, the color is very uneven on my face and just looks spotty. Keep in mind this is after moisturizer and primer. One of my friends has an even skin tone to begin with but still uses foundation and she had the same issues as I did.

Bottom line: I would not recommend it.