July 24, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupfanaticx3

First of all, this is the BEST eyeliner i have used, EVER!! I was very nervous into buying this product because of the price, but I definitely do not regret spending extra money on this product. It lasts the whole day, and even when after I wash my face, it still stays on. Its easy to smudge while its still wet, but once it dries, its almost rock hard and will go nowhere. I apply it with the 209 brush, and I love it with it, because you can make it thin or thick depending on what look you're going for. I will repurchase it and I hope you guys are thinking about buying it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 5:28:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I F'n love this stuff! It's genius I tell you! When I wear this, I can tell the difference in the appearance of my overall makeup. Not only that, but I actually get more compliments on my makeup when I'm wearing this gel liner. It photographs very well too. What a difference the eyes can make! I will repurchase as long as they make this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

VERY GOOD!
i cannot do any other eyeliner, and having used this (i used to use liquid, revlon colourstay, i found this one lasted the best and didnt crust off like some others) i am never going back.
sure i use pencil for day, but at night, nothing gets sultry eyes like fluidline does. it never smudges, ever! and never rubs off, even if you rub your eyes. the only time it comes off is if you use make-up remover or wash your face.
i love this product. seriously, it it the staple to my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dreababi6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner, but this is so easy. It looks great on and it last all day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by criz46

Wow am I impressed by the pigmentation of this eyeliner. It is VERY smudgeproof, definitely recommended for dramatic eye looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG black eyeliner. Good for everything -- especially good for tightlining! Once it's on it's ON and does not smudge. Only complaint I have is the packaging. After not too long this will dry out and is extremely difficult to work with. I use it enough that this isn't an issue :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner for years and you simply cannot beat the staying power. It's nearly smearproof. If you have oily skin, it may smear a bit but very slightly. I've never used an eyeliner that has such great staying power. It's very black and great for creating a smoking eye effect. I use a powder underneath the liner to creat a smudged look. The pot will last forever. I hope Mac never stops making this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rochas2

I was puzzled as to why I hadn't written a review for this, then I realized it's because:

I don't even think about eyeliners anymore.

I just use fluidline now and it's become second nature. I think this is the definition of holy grail, I never even consider other brands/formulas when I go makeup shopping because there's no way it could measure up to this. It's quite a relief to have that off my mind so I can concentrate my energy on eyeshadows q-: All you need is a decent eyeliner brush (mine's simple Sephora) and one jar of this and you are set for years. Don't even think about not getting this. Yes, you, reading this review, go get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Mimi3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have to say this my fav eyeliner so far. i would say it def finishes my look everyday. for me the application isn't a problem and neither the smudging. from the time i apply it (7am) till i wash my face (10pm) looks exactly the same. a quick stroke of my angled brush and im ready to go. as far as the drying i read that its never good to store gel/cream products like this in places where the temp or humidity vary, like the bathroom, so i keep it in my room along with my pp. so far they look great. oh and when i am applying them i put the pot upside down on the counter to keep them from being exposed too long. overall i love my fluidline and i aint ready to try another. def worth a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by egoboost

This eyeliner has amazing staying power. I use the 266 brush to apply a thin line on my top lashes, and you can guarantee that it will last to the end of the day. Sometimes even the next day if i'm lazy.