November 27, 2014 | 1503 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One bad experience turned me to this product, I love it no turning back and does it stay on or what. I love all of the colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this liner because not only is it very dark and easy to work with, it also lasts. I have oily eyelids and this liner doesn't smudge at the end of the day like other liners. The only problem that I have had with this liner is that I tend to have teary eyes so it does make the fluidline come off a lil bit, but I would still say that this is my favorite liner everr. Love love loveeee it~ Infact, I just ran out of it so I have to go get more asap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Sudania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This liner puts all other fluidlines to shame!!
Before I bought this I was using Loreal hip "truth"..and the color was creamy for a couple of days, then it got hard and difficult to manage. For a couple bucks more you can get blacktrack which is 1000000000% better. It doesnt crease, its smooth and creamy, I love the packaging, it's a true black(you get that bold black sexy line on your eye after lining it with blacktrack)

Thank God I found this.
This is a must have for EVERY woman

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by crisketch

It's only decent. The consistency is rather thick, so drawing it on gets a little tricky. Also, I had to apply about 2-3 layers to get the desired intensity. Other than that, it lasted all day (9am till 11pm) without any visible flaking etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by JimmyToast

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and that weird Asian thing where any liner I put on transfers to my lids, except for this liner! It is spring time in the south and I am sweaty. But the fluidline is perfect with no smudging. I am shocked. This stuff has been in for 7 hours now. Oh, the little brush is a no go for me, but use the flat one,212. It looks like I know how to put on liquid liner. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted this product to be more bold and black! On me, it kind of shows up a dull black...I use my Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush to apply this. I don't know if the brush is the problem, but I doubt it. Before I totally discredit "blacktrack", I will try it with MAC's 209 brush to see if there is a difference...I will let you guys know!

UPDATE: I used my 231 brush with this instead of the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush, and now I adore this eyeliner!! The brush you use makes a big difference in the application of this product...get a good brush and try this!! You'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by mmakeup22

O
M
G

i am in LOVE.

I have switched eyeliners about 4000000 times trying to find the perfect one and i had just tried YSL which gave major racoon eyes and was going to MAC to go buy another technakohl pencil when I decided to just go for it and try this since i'd seen it mentioned so many times on this website.

i put it on at 9pm, it is not 4am and IT HAS NOT BUDGED. i didn'thave to do that wipe under my eyes ONCE. it goes on soooo smoothly and easily (i used a lise watier angled brush). i didn't put it as into my waterline as usual cuz i just didn't need too, i did under and it looked amazing. i feel like this pot is gonna last realllllyy long so i thought $20 was really cheap considering i finish the technakohl pencils in MAX 3 weeks.

i have only used it once so i will add if i find different results in the future but really i am shocked, amazed and just .. in love with how great this product is.

and absolutely FURIOUS that i have gone so long with dealing with raccoon eyes and wasting money on crappy products!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is a very good eyeliner but it isn't my HG of eyeliners. I used to wear (and swear by) liquid liners but I grew tired of the shininess of liquid liner when it dried, so when I received a gift certificate in November 2008, I decided to take the plunge and I bought this liner. I have use this product daily and I still have more than third of a pot left after almost 10 months of constant use. This eyeliner doesn't budge on my oil slick eye lids (with or without a base), goes on smoother than silk, has a lovely matte/smoky finish, lasts all day and into night, and removes with little effort. My only complaint is if you make a mistake you can't correct it if the gel liner has dried, so I have learned to prefect my eyeliner application and this is why it is almost a HG gel liner. I still prefer cake liners but I am sure this gel liner will remain a part of my makeup collection for many years to come.

This is a wonderful product and may appear a bit pricey but considering you will probably be using this product for more than year it will end up being a huge bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

(click continued for pic) HG! I love this eyeliner so, so much. It's easy to apply if you have the right brushes, I prefer either an angled eyeliner brush (I use Sephora) or a bent eyeliner brush (I use Sonia Kashuk). With the latter, the results are amazing. The liner applies smoothly and evenly, and the color is dark! I hate black eyeliners that turn gray, especially since I have darker skin, but this one stays black. It also lasts forever - I have oily lids but the liner doesn't smudge or fade. It won't even come off after a night of sleeping or a shower (provided you don't rub or use soap), but it will come off easily with makeup remover.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by reveriebliss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really eager to try this product after hearing all the rave reviews. I've use liquid liners for a long time, tried every drug store brand, wanted to try something different. However I was quite disappointed after trying Fluid line, especially after so much use of felt tip liquid liners. It simply does not stay put, I can't put in on the bottom lash line without looking like a raccoon after a couple hours. Applying a primer to the top lid helps a bit, but its nothing in comparison to the staying power of felt tipped liquid liners. I do like the application of the product and how much of it you get, it works for a lot of things. But if you're looking for staying power as I am, opt for something like Revlon color stay liquid liner. =D