MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is the only eyeliner i use. ive tried many different gel and cream liners and i always come back to mac's fluidlines. so far ive gotten almost all my friends to use this. and i even started using the different color fluidlines as bases. i find its the easiest liner to use for everyday makeup. i will continue to buy it and recommend it. if you havent tried you must!

Fluid line is perfect for a slick line on your upper lashline, sometimes i even put it on the bottom and smudge it. I feel it is a good consistancy and using an angled brush and a bit of practice i effortlessly get a smooth line. I actually have got so used to it i make so many mistakes using a kohl pencil! Bit pricey when you can get a liquid liner for cheaper but its my little splurge

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Blacktrack. Easy to apply, long-lasting (even on my oily lids, without any primer!), and a perfect, glossy black. I use MAC Brush #209, which creates a crisp just-thick-enough line. Though the pot's pretty small, even if I used it every day I don't think I'd run out for over a year.

I've been using this product as an everyday eyeliner for a year, and so far it's worked really, really well. It's easy to apply with any fine/small tipped brush, and I love how I can correct mistakes with the tip of my pinkie without it smudging. Also, I find this stuff lasts on my eyes much, much longer for me - compared to MAC kohl pencils. However, it should be noted that I do need to re-apply it every 5-6 hours, as it fades somewhat. (Which isn't really a problem since its so easy to put on) BUT it doesn't smear or smudge during the day, which is a first for me, considering how oily my skin is. I highly recommend this for anyone with oily lids!!

Pros-
1.Good for Sensitive Eyes. Didnt cause irritation atleast to me.
2.Super smooth.
3.Doesnot smudge and long lasting.

Cons-
1. Pricey- But the 3gm pot will easily last for 6-9 mths or more
2. U got to buy an Angled brush for better finesse in application. That means an added expense.
3.Practise, Practise to make a fine line.
4. It's a little matte in finish. Doesnt have that sheen that liquid liners usually have.

Still, the product worth buying!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a very nearly perfect gel eyeliner. The color is opaque and it applies easily; the lasting power is pretty good but it won't last to the end of the workday.

I find this formula much easier to apply than other gel eyeliners; it seems much thinner and more gel-like than the typical version. I stipple it on very gently along my upper lashline with the Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush (oddly enough, the best eyeliner brush I've found). This gives a very natural thick-eyelash look that I like. Once this stuff sets, it will last a good six hours without smudging all over the place. After that, it can't stand up to my oily eyelids any longer.

**Edit** I finally figured out that I needed to set this liner with translucent powder after it's dried; it now lasts all day and sometimes overnight if I'm not scrupulous about removing it in the evening.

I bought this product a few days ago after seeing all the reviews about it. I LOVE this product!! It goes on so smoothly and does no smear at all. It is different from a eyeliner, or a liquid eye liner. Also, one pot will last you a lone time!!

I absolutely love this eyeliner. This was the first ever makeup product my mother ever bought me from MAC, I bought this along with the Angle liner brush, I'm not too sure how long i've had it for however I am not even close to done with half of the jar. The staying power is very nice, waterproof and easy to put on, with the brush I can also get really nice lines. I love it and would definitely buy again!

Am i the only person in the world who isnt sure about this product?? i brought it recently after reading ALL the amazing reviews. I use liquid liner everyday but this product is just so hard to apply - i have been using a mac 209, maybe thats where im going wrong? It seems to go on very sleek and effortless but achieving the overall shape on my eye is proving difficult - especially the winged part. & Its also a pain to get off!

I LOVE FLUIDLINE! I was watching a review on Hip vs. Mac vs. Coastal scents liquid eyeliners, and decided on getting the MAC Fluidline. All of the prices were relatively close together, so I thought I really had nothing to lose by choosing the one from MAC. First off, the design is very cute (which is what won me over), it doesn't smear...at all! Even when you're first applying it. It lasts forever. I had it on from 10am to 11pm and it stayed put. It looked perfect. The little container holds A LOT of product. It doesn't dry out because the product isn't runny or too wet. It's just a great consistency. I probably won't have to buy another in a year or something. I used it for an entire week and haven't even made a dent in the product. I highly recommend it!