October 24, 2014 | 1786 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I love this mascara. My only problem is that it dries out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

I'm on my third tube of Bad Gal Lash. I love the formula. It does the job of thickening and volumizing without creating that awful spider lash effect. The brush does a good job separating and keeping your lashes neat. The result looks natural which is perfect for every day wear. I stress the natural part, because that's what I aim for, so this product may not be best for achieving mega drama. Personally, if that's the effect I want, I turn to falsies instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

I have very long lashes that tend to hang down.
I finally found a mascara that makes them lifted and defined.
The brush reaches every lash, gives great color and natural volume.
I cannot give it a 5, sadly, because it flakes under my eyes.
This really hasn't happened with other mascaras for me.
But it is still worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'll give this a middling review. i may buy it again but I'm not SUPER impressed by the product, it does have a nice brush that is good to get that 'plush' eyelash look. I do find that it flakes on to my under eye area. I'm not sure if i'll find anything ever that doesn't flake on that area..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Laura0209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a really great makeup
Different from the other mascara. big brush and thick liquid help you make long eyelash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by BattySoprano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara- it provides hardcore volume! Said volume comes at a price: an irritatingly chunky brush, which is hard to maneuver at times. This wasn't too fabulous at lengthening my lashes, but it really thickened them. I'd buy this again, but only the $9 minitube.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. It barely leaves anything on my eyelashes, plus it's alot of work for little payoff. I ONLY use this when I'm running a quick errand with no place else to go afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by automaticprincess

After trying loads of mascaras I finally would say that this is my favourite mascara of all time! Makes the lashes long and thick...I think the brush is great. Just got a sample of Too Faced Pin Point Lash Injection and I am really liking that to so we will see if this remains my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ExotiKai

I love mascaras...and this is not one of those I would buy again.

Pros: The wand is big and it applies the product evenly. Cute packaging. Seperates lashes well.

Cons: Takes about 3 coats to get the same result as 1 coat of my HG mascara. Does not hold curl well, and it does smudge quite easily. Poorly pigmented (in my opinion). Not worth the $30 CAD I spent on it.

Overall...an okay mascara. Will not buy again since some drugstore mascaras can do a better job than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missghoulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this with high hopes because i've heard such good things about it! But the brush was SO BIG i couldnt even get any of the product onto my eyelashes!!! I had to return it! Which im glad they let me do...will not buy again.