July 31, 2014 | 1901 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Champacotaco

Just received this from Fashionista1984 and i love it. Great neutrals and very easy to blend. I had a MAC palette of neutrals from 8 or 9 years ago that this reminds me of, except there were more matte shadows in the MAC one. I haven't really had a chance to play with them yet, but love half baked and hustle as well as darkhorse so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by lneely04

Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say that others haven't yet said about the Naked Palette?

I got it with the 24/7 dual-ended pencil, and I love both the shadows and the pencils. I don't use all the colors regularly - there are probably about 5 that I tend to always use when I pick up this palette. Darkhorse is probably my favorite color, followed closely by Hustle.

This is a great collection of neutrals, great for everyone except those who don't like sparkles (because then you should probably stay away from UD altogether). And with these being full sized shadows, I will probably never need another neutral palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this palette! Neutrals can normally be a hit-and-miss when it comes to palettes, but this is definitely a palette where I can wear every single color! Great for everyday looks and more smokey night time looks. Can work for everyone, can't stop raving about it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Chas23

After having this palette for a few months now, I'd say the shadows I use the most are Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, and Darkhorse. That's about half the palette. I love the shades I do use. However, I feel the others like Hustle and Creep are too dark for me. And Hustle and Toasted make me look as if I have allergies. Not sexy at all. Also, the packaging is velvety which is lovely but I ended up putting clear nail polish over the gold lettering. I have used this palette quite a bit and I find that the more it is used, the more the gold lettering rubs off. Overall, it's ok. I think it was over over hyped. I'd recommend this to a friend that had a darker skin tone. I'm a NC 15 and anything that has a lot of red/pink tones in it make me look sick despite having a warm skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this palette! Staying power...beautiful colors...well pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict13

I finally bought this about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I already had the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, which is similar but I like this one better. For one, the texture of the eye shadows are much softer and velvety in the Naked palette. Also, the packaging is much sleeker in the Naked palette (the Too Faced one is really bulky). Lastly, the value is MUCH better with the UD Naked palette than with the Too Faced Natural Eye palette (both are around the same price but with the Naked palette, you get 12 full sized shadows instead of 3 large and 6 very small shadows with the Too Faced palette. Overall, I would highly recommend the UD Naked palette even if you already have a lot of neutral shadows like I do. It will be great for travel too and I like every single shade, which almost NEVER happens with a palette for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by alsma431

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just buy it already if you haven't!!!
An amazing product! I'm not too keen on the packaging though... I am thinking of depotting them.. but it might be too risky.
great colours can be worn day or night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by z4zoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Basically everyone has already said this, but this palette is straight up AMAZING. in my opinion, these are better quality than MAC shadows by far. They are super pigmented, easy to blend, beautiful and easy to work with. You can create so many different looks using just this one palette. It is expensive, but considering how much product you're getting, it's a really great deal. After pulling this baby out at a friend's house while getting ready for prom, all of my friends were begging me to do their makeup, and two of them went out within the next week to hunt this palette down.
Blue eyed girls, try half baked on the lid, darkhorse in the crease, and virgin to highlight...amazing!
Buy this, you will not be disappointed..it's pretty much the only palette you'll need!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best neutral color palette ever!
I don't like matte shadows very much, but in this palette they are lovely =) Half Baked is my favorite shade.
It is a little bit expensive, but quality is very good.

Update: Sin has become my favorite shade. I still like all of them but Sin is the mos used one. The brush is not very good with powder eye shadow.. I think it's too stiff and not fluffy enough.