Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/8/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was apprehensive about this pallete I don't didn't own any urban decay but kept hearing great things about it. I had a 20% off coupon which I used to buy this as it was almost fifty bucks however I have to say it's worth it. This has 12 shadows a brush and mini primer. The shadows are awesome and so many possibliities! You only need a small amount and It works great.

Great versatile eyeshadow Palette. Has mattes, shimmers, and satin nude colors. You can do eye looks with just this palette or mix & match. I have several eye tutorials using this palette on my blog
www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com

And I am giving away 2 of this Urban Decay Naked Palettes in a contest. If you are intereted here is the rules video

on 8/7/2011 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

SHORT AND QUICK:

This is definately one of the best palettes out there. I keep this in my purse at all times. I use every color, and would think it would flatter any skintone. Would buy again!

on 8/7/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first time trying Urban Decay eye shadows and I just wasn't really impressed. There was so much hype about this palette and I just don't think it is worth the money. I guess it is a nice palette to have if you don't have a lot of makeup because it does come with a lot of neutral colors, a mini primer potion, and it did come with a double ended eyeliner before but now it comes with an eyeshadow brush. I do like the primer potion and I already had it in my collection before but it is nice to have a mini for traveling and the brush is nice too but the eye shadows are not the best I have ever tried.

on 8/6/2011 7:37:00 PM

Not going to write a lot because a lot has been said.

The product is great value for the price. UD packed in some knockout colours in a versatile palette, no freeloaders - personal faves are the darker spectrum (Toasted, Hustle, Darkhorse, Creep, Gunmetal) but the lighter colours pull their weight.

Only thing i'd point out is that they are all shimmery colours except Virgin, which is a highlighter, so not a real "nude" palette.

on 8/6/2011 4:17:00 AM

Love the packaging and the colours and textures are the usual UD quality. Good mix of shades and formats, a little bit of glitter for night or a softer sheen for day, you can make a whole variety of looks out of this one palette. I am late to the game in buying it but sought it out last week in my local House of Fraser and I'm so glad I did, better late than never!

on 8/5/2011 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love it. It's awesome. There are enough dupes out there in the old Milani eyeshadows and the new Wet n Wild eyeshadows (Comfort Zone and Lust palettes) but for the convenience, pigmentation, and 'matchingness' this palette can't be beaten. I generally apply my makeup with a pretty light hand, so there is more then enough product to last forever. The brush is pretty useless, it's better as a giant concealer brush. It goes on pretty well with just my fingers.

on 8/5/2011 6:32:00 PM

I saw this palette on Sephora in December and it was out of stock. I figured I would get on the waiting list and bought shady lady 1 and 2 to get me by. 4 months later I was still waiting and I was blessed. Shoppers Drug Mart opened beside my work with an Urban Decay display. They had tons of NAKED palettes, I bought it immediately. I am a HE product junkie and this far exceeded my wildest expectations. I own many palettes and collect UD and I have to say this is the one I reach for when I'm looking for inspiration. Totally worth the wait, totally worth the price. I was looking for neutrals and I have freckled skin that is fair but warm. Every color in gorgeous and versatile. Most of them blend almost like a cream and you can create any look by layering them. I use Virgin, Naked, Buck, and Sidecar (which is my favorite) to do a super subtle smoky eye with sparkle. The possibilities are endless and my love for this palette grows everyday. The brush you get is of excellent quality which honestly is such a bonus because it's a great investment either way.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

For anyone who is into more neutral toned shadows, this is a must. Not only is it a must, but you could probably get away with just this palette. The only think I wish it had was a light matte shade, as I usually wear shimmer on my lids and do nt like shimmery highlights. I think it is totally worth the hype, I just wish the packaging was a little better. Mine goes with me on every trip, and the faux velvet picks up so much dust. Other than that this palette is great and I will continue to use it and when I start hitting pan (I'm close) I will be buying another one.

on 8/5/2011 4:01:00 AM

Bought this as I wanted some good "nude" eyeshadow shades. This is great as you get 12 different shadows which are perfect for:
1. Nude/shimmery eye
2. Grey/black smoky eye
3. Brown smoky eye
4. Gold shimmery eye

Also came with a really good brush, and a sample of the primer potion (which I'm not a fan of) bit appreciated the free sample.
Expensive, but I really do think it's worth it considering how much u pay for a single eyeshadow. =]

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty