Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/30/2011 8:38:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't written a review of this yet!! I love this palette. It is perfectly pigmented, great range of nude colors to smokey shadows, and beautiful on the lid. I use sin on the lid, toasted on the outer half, and darkhorse in the crease. It's a gorgeous every day look. I hesitated buying this, but I take this EVERYWHERE. The packaging is a little annoying because it is a velvet outershell, but that's something I can look past.

on 7/30/2011 6:47:00 PM

I've had this palette for a couple months now and I've used at least one shadow from it every day (usually more :P). I like every shade, and the quality and pigmentation is awesome like most of UD's shadows. My standout favorites would have to be sidecar and toasted :) I think everyone should have this palette! Also, I'm a cool-toned pale olive and it works for me even though I've heard cool tones should stay away.

on 7/29/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a little obsessive about products that I ADORE... This happens to be one of them. I could almost cry writing this review, that's how serious it is... I bought this with a bit of hesitation because I have tried other UD palettes and found them to be a complete glitter bomb. Don't get me wrong, I do like glitter but not glitter bombs, lol. So anyway, I bought it and was imidiately impressed with the packaging. It's a beautiful palette. Velvety box and... I don't know how else to describe it but CLASSY. It's really nice... I didn't really care about the primer potion that came with it because I'm probably the only person who can't stand it... The brush is pretty good that comes with it, sort of more like a concealer brush but good none the less... The eyeshadows are TO DIE FOR. They are a dream to use... almost creamy in texture and wow... the colors are absolutely stunning. Perfect fot every occasion under the sun. There is not 1 dud in the entire bunch... I doubt I will ever run out but if I do, I will for sure repurchase. The price is right and the colors never get old. Nuetral yet pretty and interesting and... wow, just wow. I love this pallette, use it more than any other eyeshadows that I own... which is a pretty large amount,,, which I think speaks volumes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Not even a thing about it I would change.

on 7/29/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Staple. The only thing it lacks imho is a dark matte like MAC Carbon and a really light highlighting shade, Virgin hardly shows up on me at all. Glad they left out the glittery monster that is Midnight Cowboy though...

on 7/28/2011 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A staple in my collection. I use it everyday. I can create such a wide variety of looks with this palette, from day to night to clubbing to work appropriate. The shadows have a great color payoff and are soft & easy to blend. This is great to travel with, too.

on 7/28/2011 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

this palette is simply awesome
the colors are really wearable and they blend out nicely:)

on 7/28/2011 12:54:00 AM

Truly a versatile product. I wouldn't recommend this for those who are looking for a unique product though. This is a great palette for those who have trouble making use of single shadows. It's very convenient to use in the morning thanks to the variety of shadows it has to offer. You can go from a very natural look to a sexy night look. I love how I can use Buck on my eyebrows when I get too lazy to pull out my eyebrow products. Great buy.

on 7/28/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty pretty colors!!!
Its so well pigmented and the color comes out so nicely.
It also comes with a double sided eyeliner. Its so worth the money.

on 7/27/2011 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was so looking forward to getting it and... I am disappointed. Yes, nice soft eyeshadows but it's an overestimation to say that it would suit everybody. These shadows just don't go with my skin tone (cool skintone with pink undertones). About the quality - they are very soft and I have a feeling that they are not properly pressed. They blend way too easily and there is no easy way to achieve a shadow gradation unless you spend a lot of time applying them, and if you don't spend enough time they might look like a dirty metallic-frosty mess. The dark black-ish eyeshadow helps but it has quite a bit of glitter to it, which might result (and it does!) is fallout. The pigmentation is also not that great - these eyeshadows tend to make me look washed out - so its name "naked" is very true. This goes even for the darker shadows. I can't get away with just these eyeshadows on and really need an eyeliner to achieve a defined look. I'll be either swapping this palette away or giving it to one of my friends. I am sure, somebody else will enjoy it more than I do. If you are desperate to get it, please, try it first. And there are enough (better) dupes for it. UPDATE 7 months later. I have "mastered" this palette and can use (and do so) bigger part of the eyeshadows in the palette. My personal favorites: Virgin, Sin, Naked (to blend darker eyeshadows from this palette), Buck (I also blend darker eyeshadows with it), Darkhorse, Toasted and Hustle. I use other shadows as well except for Sidecar. It's way too glittery for me. I'll change my rating as I actually quite like this palette nowadays and use it fairly often.

on 7/26/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wonderful product!
I have 2. One for my personal use and another for my kit (clients)
My clients absolutely love this palette. A definite winner with brides. Gives the natural looks that people love to go for. Especially older people. I've recommended this palette at LEAST three dozen times.. And I'll continue to do so.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty