September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

The shadows are good compared to drugstore brands I've tried but I still prefer Mac shadows as they are more opaque, etc, but these are less expensive and the colours are a wide wearable selection , the one thing I don't get is why they insist on putting chunks of glitter in a some of the shadows as it could be kind of tacky for daytime plus it falls onto the face and looks horrible and its a pain to remove. Still, it was a good buy and I love the colours . Also the 24/7 liner in black is my h.g.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by inthedeep77

After searching for the Naked palette for months, I eventually stumbled on it on the Debenhams website and quickly purchased, and when I checked the site a few hours later it had completely sold out again! In my opinion this is well worth the money, and simply gorgeous. It truly lives up to all the hype. If you don't want to spend too much time in the mornings or worry about pulling off or blending in brighter colours, this is perfect as it's hard to go too far wrong for a simple yet beautiful day look, and there are a couple of darker colours included as well to transform everything for the night time. My palette came with the new brush, which is great, blends well and in my opinion makes the palette even better value for money. If you can spare 30, you really won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by toto850

Great colour range of neutrals! This palette is excellent for an everyday neutral look, but you darken your e/s up for going out at night!!

Packaging is good but a little big to travel with, but that's just my opinion. They could have made a smaller packaging to put it in.

The only thing is that most of the e/s are shimmery! Only like 2 e/s are matte finishes and that really is ashame. With one e/s you have to be carefull applying it because the glitter can fall of on your face (not pretty at all). Just wish there were more matte e/s in the palette.

You do get a lot of product for it's value so that is definitely a plus for me! Anyone who hasn't tried it, buy this palette now before they are sold out (again)!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by candiy1028

I finally got my hands on this palette. I love all the colors which are smooth and pigmented. Its always hard for me to choose which colors I want to wear and sometimes I mix a lot of them up together and it looks great! These colors blend so nicely together and they also look nice alone. I basically threw a lot of my eyeshadows away or am trying to swap some of my expensive ones. I feel complete with this palette and I dont have to be searching for the perfect eyeshadows anymore because I got it all in this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by grits75

Where has this holy grail been all my life???? I love this palette and can't imagine my life without it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by liveinlovexx93

love love LOVE this palette! you can do so many different looks with this, and honestly, i don't have much to say that hasn't already been said by the countless other people in love with this thing.
i held off for a while buying this because i already had the too faced natural eye palette, but this was a huge lemming of mine and when i saw it in ulta, i caved. i got this around 3 weeks ago and i've had some time to play around with it, and it's amazing. the colors are so buttery soft and pigmented and they all go together so well that i can't even choose a favorite, i love all of them equally. this has hands down replaced my natural eye palette, even though i still have a soft spot for that too.

here's some daily looks that i do every day:
1. virgin mixed with sin all over my lid, buck in the crease, naked to blend out buck, darkhorse to define outer corner.
2. toasted all over lid, hustle in outer corner and lightly in the crease
3. half baked on lid, smog in crease, darkhorse to define outer corner
4. gunmetal on lid, creep in outer third of lid and lightly in the crease for a smokey eye.

as you can see, i seriously use every color in this. buy it buy it buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK, I'm sold. Buttery, rich pigmented colors, not a bad one in the bunch. Impossible to get a bad look out of this. NC35, brown eyes, loving it.

But the packaging is so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by moella

Gorgeous! Very professional finish, might just beat my professional makeup pallete since im not fond of colour on the eyes. If you know the right technique you can do wonders with this pallete!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kadbeauty

Totally amazing. As soon as I saw this first on the Urban Decay website I was obsessed! Every single shade in this palette is so, so pigmented and easy to work with, and these are the first matte shades I've bought (pity, right?) and I'm loving them. there are endless possibilities with this palette, it's so versatile and definitely worth the month I waited for it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kaiousei

Seriously, can anything better be said about this item? I caved and bought it when I saw it in Ulta. I got it with the brush, which is very nice and applies product smoothly. I don't feel like I missed out when they switched out the liners, since I use MAC's Feline only and have no urge to switch. Not to mention that you can easily put your own favorite eyeliner in there to use :)
The colors are all awesome. I find they all blend very well. I did notice the glitter fallout on those few shades, but honestly a makeup wipe took care of it when I was too lazy to flick the excess off my brush.
All in all, so worth it! Considering the size of the shades and the quality, the price is very reasonable.