October 31, 2014 | 1137 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by dianee02

love this! really does give me a girly pink glow. perfect for my PPP w/ pink undertones complexion. just makes me look and feel feminine!! i'm in the minority here when i say i love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this. It looks great with my natural skintone which is pale and a bit pinky, but also looks good when I have a bit of a tan. Takes a bit of practice to apply well, I blend it with a makeup sponge using a small amount for a bit of a glow in the daytime and a bit more for impact at night. Lasts for ages too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MoooRasko83o

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didn't really like this...wouldn't show up on my skin. Pretty color though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jgirl528

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A pretty shimmery pink lotion highlighter. I dab a bit on my nose, in my eyebrow arch, and on my cheekbones. I don't use this during the day because I'm scared it'll be too much. I don't think I could finish the whole bottle! And I have soooo many other highlighters that I don't reach for this often enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

I dont hate this. But Im not sure I like it. It can definately make me look greasy. Also, Im not sure it goes with my skin (light olive/yellow undertones). I just got my hair cut and I have side-swept bangs, so I pulled this out and together it makes me look like I have razor-sharp cheekbones. So yay for the combination. But before my haircut I was just Meh about this product. I think I might like moonbeam better. I tried Revlon skinlights, but I still like this better. Even though it is like 2 and half times more expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by amy320

NC 25/30 FFF- I received a sample from a great swapper and this stuff blended right in and didn't even show up- not even a shimmer. Thumbs down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is so awesome. Iíve resisted for awhile as I love Loracís Highlighter L1 but this product is more subtle and is better for daytime (that one is FABULOUS for evening but just a bit more strong and too much for daytime). Iím a fair, pink-toned PPP and this is really wonderful when used on my cheekbones or on my nose during the day and makes me look just a bit dewy and glowy and better than foundation alone. I really love it and am so glad I finally got it. It's worth every penny and just a great tool to make myself look glowy without oily. I love it. Perfect. (I'm PPP with yellow undertones)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by blyss

Out of the various items I was bombarded with in a makeover session, this one was one of the better ones. Not great but I can understand the appeal of this.

It's a pink glowy (possibly with a slight golden shimmer) sheen that can be applied to your skin to add highlights or a luminescent glow. It's quite sheer so it doesn't impart too much colour but for someone with a golden skintone (MAC NC30), this is bit too pink for me.
    It's not too heavy feeling but I will say it doesn't dry so you can feel this 'sit' on your skin. I personally would prefer to use my GA Fluid Sheer. Though that FS is much more expensive, it has much better texture and more tones that would suit a golden toned individual nm continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2004 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Misialicious

I love this stuff for my face. I'm a PPP and this showed up nicely on my skin, but would look nice w/ someone with a tan too. I put a little on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose and it gives me radiance and a glowy dewey look. The packaging is different but works for the product. I would defintily buy it again when I run out, but it seems like it will last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Makeupcrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Felt greasy;didn't like the look on my pale skin.