BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

I like this product it does what it says it does...but their are definitely cheaper alternatives...mostly like everything benefit puts out...overprices for average products. There are sooooo many highlighters out there, this is certain not even close to the best one, and certain isnt cheap enough to be getting away with it either.

And I hate the package...It dropped out of my bag the second day I had it any smashed everywhere...when I emailed their costumer service to recommend changing the bottle to plastic the benefit people were nice enough send me a second bottle for free. but I doubt I'll be purchasing the product again, as I said above there are so many highlighters out there that do the same thing, some do it even better, for much cheaper.

on 1/9/2005 3:40:00 PM

This highlighter works wonders as it claims. The only reason I gave it a 4 is the price. With further experimentation adue, I think I've found a much cheaper, but not inferior substitute: the revlon face illuminator loose powder.

on 1/8/2005 1:10:00 PM

This is my favorite liquid highlighter. I've tried a few brands but this one is the best! This has the perfect pearlescent soft pink hue. I'm fair skinned, this shows up beautifully on my skin.

It's more pigmented than most of the liquid highlighters I've tried. The texture is amazing, not greasy/oily, not heavy, doesn't look fake once applied on the skin. It's not sticky at all, it's easy to apply and to blend onto the skin. Very versatile: I use it on the top of my upper lip, under my brows, on my cheekbones, near my eyes, etc. It adds a beautiful 'hollywood star' glow & a perfect glamourous look! ;-) It also brightens my face when I'm tired.

The quality is excellent, it stays pretty well on the skin. It doesn't look too shimmery but I wouldn't apply it all over the face, I think it would be too much.

My HG highlighter and one of my makeup staples. Pretty pricey but the bottle lasts quite a while, so it worths every penny. Truly a must-have! continued >>

on 1/7/2005 3:43:00 PM

I really love this product - this is my MUST HAVE item, cannot live without. It states if you want model looking highlights, this is it. Never gaudy or over the top, just perfect pinkish hightlights. I use it just at the top of my cheek bones and it's the perfect finishing touch! Love it so much. The bottle has a wand that is perfect for application. Can't say enough about how great this is.

on 12/27/2004 7:15:00 PM

I LOVE, LOVE this product! It blends really, really well and is very easy to apply. I mainly use it on my brow bone as well as my cheek bones. It gives a great sheen, not too little, not too much. I think in the summer, I will be even more addicted. Once I have some color, I may also try moon beam, which seems to have a hint of gold in it.

on 12/22/2004 11:38:00 AM

I was lusting over this for two months. I would be watching Sex and the City and would notice how SJP always had this lovely glow in later episodes which I really liked. I did a little research on here, saw this stuff in Sephora and finally bought it. I really am happy with it, I put it on my cheekbones and a smidge on my temples and it's just lovely; pink, dewey and soft. My only problem: twenty dollars for a pretty small bottle. :\ I think Benefit really does rip off their costumers most times, but I do love this product.

on 12/16/2004 10:30:00 PM

This is the best highlighter ever in my opinion! Pale pink and pearly, just right for my super pale cool toned face, gives a lovely subtle glow and shimmer. The dinky little bottle is great the little brush helps me not to pour out and waste lots of the product. I am just getting to the end of mine and I have had it getting on for 2 years now, so although expensive, is well worth it.

on 12/11/2004 9:02:00 PM

Is a great highlighter-not too shimmery but adds a pretty glow that isn't so noticeable that people are staring at you. I love this stuff and my only gripe is the unsanitary "nail polish like" bottle but it's not enough for me to even take off a lippie. Great product!

on 12/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

Excuse my choice of words but this stuff just SUCKED! It was in a teeny tiny bottle, with a nail polish applicator (annoying for something you want to spread across your face, good for nail polish, not a highlighter)and it didn't show up at all.

I have had great luck by following the reviews here at MUA but this was the exception. Save your money, this is a dud.

This is the secret to radiant skin! For years I've been searching for that glow that we see on all the models in magazines and in movies.This is it!I have healthy skin, but it still seemed dull, especially if I used foundation which made me look matte, not raidant or dewey.This is sooo natural.I wear it everyday.I use it on my nose, my cheeks,browbone.I use it with a cheek stain.My husband coments me on "my glow" all the time.It's because of this pearly-pink highlighter!

Video Reviews & Tutorials