Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 8/2/2005 5:03:00 PM

I used to use Almay, but it stings my eyes so I tried this and it works great on my waterproof mascara with absolutely no stinging. I won't be going back to Almay.

on 7/14/2005 8:54:00 AM

I'll add to the raves....this is cheap, gentle, effective, and never irritates my sensitive skin. Removes all traces of my eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. Got this BOGOF at Walgreen's!

on 7/13/2005 8:27:00 PM

Oh wow! Why have I been buying dept store brands of eye makeup remover? For years I used Clinique and have tried many other pricey brands because I found many of the drugstore brands to be sooo oily. Then a friend of mine told me about this one. It is fantastic. It's oil free and perfume free, you don't have to rub hard or use a lot, and it's very effective. On top of that I paid around $5 for it. Can't beat that! This is a staple in my skin/makeup cabinet.

on 7/9/2005 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this for the first time and I have to say it is amazing!!! It took every bit of my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off in a flash! The best thing about is that it is oil free. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! I will definately buy it again.

An absolute 5 since it is absolutely stunning for the price.Very effective and does not sting my sensitive skin and eyes.The reason why it gets a 5 because the list of ingredients is quite safe (of course everything is relative).The only 2things in it which should have been removed are Tripotassium EDTA and benzyl alcohol.Not bad compare to many other products.

on 7/4/2005 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Bought this dual phase at the store-had run out of Almay and thought I'd give this a whirl.It works well,removes even waterproof mascara(I apply it with a cotton ball,allow it to set then remove.)It is non oily and doesn't leave a residue.I like that it has never stung my eyes as a lot of eye makeup removers have in the past.Neutorgena is fast becoming one of my HG lines-I use the hand repair,hair products,makeup and skincare.

on 7/2/2005 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a good eye make-up remover, but not for waterproof mascara. It took forever to take the waterproof mascara off, and I used a lot of the product. It also had a weird smell that I did not like. It's good for non-waterproof eye make-up though.

on 6/30/2005 1:09:00 AM

I think this makeup remover is great.It has silicone which gives it that slick feel but that's what gives it it's removing power.I have tried about 15 different high end m/u removers (chanel, shiseido, clinique, lauder, origins, lancome) and I still prefer the Neutrogena.It dosen't irritate my eyes like others, removes m/u quickly and is cheap!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this eye makeup remover. It isn't oily at all and removes all your eye-makeup in one swipe. This is one of the two only eye makeup removers I use. It works great!

on 6/21/2005 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

...HOLY GRAIL ITEM FOR ME...

FINALLY! A drugstore eye MU remover that's dual-phase! This product rivals Clinique's Take the Day Off & Lancome's Bi-Facial... at a much cheaper price. It works wonderfully and I love it... only $5.49 on Drugstore.com. I will definitely be purchasing this again and it's HG status for me. continued >>