September 19, 2014 | 1231 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

I have very long lashes that tend to hang down.
I finally found a mascara that makes them lifted and defined.
The brush reaches every lash, gives great color and natural volume.
I cannot give it a 5, sadly, because it flakes under my eyes.
This really hasn't happened with other mascaras for me.
But it is still worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'll give this a middling review. i may buy it again but I'm not SUPER impressed by the product, it does have a nice brush that is good to get that 'plush' eyelash look. I do find that it flakes on to my under eye area. I'm not sure if i'll find anything ever that doesn't flake on that area..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Laura0209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a really great makeup
Different from the other mascara. big brush and thick liquid help you make long eyelash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by BattySoprano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara- it provides hardcore volume! Said volume comes at a price: an irritatingly chunky brush, which is hard to maneuver at times. This wasn't too fabulous at lengthening my lashes, but it really thickened them. I'd buy this again, but only the $9 minitube.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. It barely leaves anything on my eyelashes, plus it's alot of work for little payoff. I ONLY use this when I'm running a quick errand with no place else to go afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by automaticprincess

After trying loads of mascaras I finally would say that this is my favourite mascara of all time! Makes the lashes long and thick...I think the brush is great. Just got a sample of Too Faced Pin Point Lash Injection and I am really liking that to so we will see if this remains my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ExotiKai

I love mascaras...and this is not one of those I would buy again.

Pros: The wand is big and it applies the product evenly. Cute packaging. Seperates lashes well.

Cons: Takes about 3 coats to get the same result as 1 coat of my HG mascara. Does not hold curl well, and it does smudge quite easily. Poorly pigmented (in my opinion). Not worth the $30 CAD I spent on it.

Overall...an okay mascara. Will not buy again since some drugstore mascaras can do a better job than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missghoulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this with high hopes because i've heard such good things about it! But the brush was SO BIG i couldnt even get any of the product onto my eyelashes!!! I had to return it! Which im glad they let me do...will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by chandraleksha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm an eye girl, and if you don't leave the house without mascara, this is great.
I found this in a mini-pack from Sephora, and when you have a chance to compare it to other mascaras, it really shines. I've never had any flaking or smudging issues, it washes right off at night without raccoon eyes, and it doesn't feel weighty or dry on your lashes during the day, which is a huge peeve.

The large brush is fantastic for coating and separating lashes if you have the touch for it and make sure it's not too wet out of the tube. Curl your lashes first, blow on the wand a bit to keep it from being too wet, and apply a few coats to really maximize the length and thickness.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by uc4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was an okay mascara. I really like to make my eyelashes look volumous, lengthened and curled because I have short asian eyelashes. I don't feel that this did much for me. I much prefer what I am using now, diorshow blackout waterproof. I was very disappointed in this product, it didn't give me the dramatic lashes that I want.