BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

LITERALLY THE BEST! I'm a mascara junkie and have tried more products than I would like to admit. This product was love at first use! It preformed as well as promised and I can't rave enough about the length it adds to my lashes.

Overall, I was impressed with this mascara. My boyfriend thought I had fake lashes. I'm asian with short and sparse lashes. I curled my lashes first, and this held the curl really well. It is an intense black. It is really lengthening and volumizing. I wore this for about 7.5 hours before noticing slight smudging under my eyes. This was in 85 degree and humid weather. There was no flaking. A quick wipe of my fingertip took away the smudge. The mascara wand is really spiky but once I got over the initial sensation, everything was fine. I would totally recommend this mascara to all my friends.

Hands down best mascara I've ever used! I dont have eyelashes because I'm very fair but when I use this it gives me the best full eyelash mascara look Ive ever seen! 100/100 for me!

I don't get what the hype is about this mascara. I heard & read so many good things about it, & I tried it at the recommendation from a salesgirl at my local Ulta. And I just wasn't terribly thrilled with it.

When you apply the mascara, it has a tendency to dry really quickly, so if you're looking to layer the product to get the desired effect, you're going to have a hard time applying it to your lashes. And the directions on how to apply it ask for you to wiggle the wand horizontally from your eyelid base first, then apply the mascara with the ball end to between the lashes for more precision and "oomph." I tried doing the second part, and just had a difficult time because the mascara was already starting to dry. And maybe it's just me, but I am NOT a fan of plastic bristled-mascara wands, especially when you get so close to my eyelid. If I want the "false eyelash effect," I feel like I could accomplish this better with a cheaper drugstore-quality brand (because this really wasn't worth the $20, in my opinion) or with, well, actual false eyelashes.

And it's also quite difficult to get off unless you have a heavy-duty eye makeup remover (or cold cream, if you like that stuff).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ohmygoodness, this is a superhero mascara! It just makes my lashes look long and beautiful! I think it works better for me than lancome or any other high brand mascara. It doesn't flake, doesn't give me racoon eyes, and it's easy to apply and build while still looking natural.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have lots of lashes, they aren't super long but there are a LOT of them. This means they can clump together depending on the mascara...and thankfully this isn't the case with this mascara; you can see all my lashes and they look super long, SCORE. When you use this mascara you have a tendency to compare every other mascara you have to it. I have tried soooo many mascaras since first buying this and I always return to it!

However this mascara AIN'T cheap, I paid 26 yoyos for this which i suppose isn't ridiculous but it still hurts when I have to hand the cash over. I have sensitive eyes so I have to be careful with mascaras. This does sadly irritate my eyes a small bit and it does flake as well. I gave this three stars because:
a)super impact
b)good definition
BUT
c)expensive
d)irritates my eyes
e)flakey

If you have sensitive eyes I'd give this a miss and try one of the La Roche Posay products instead :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I do like this product as I naturally have shorter lashes, and this gave so much more length than a lot of mascaras I have tried!
I do agree, this mascara is more about length than volume- but I am more about length in my lashes so it is perfecto' for me.
A problem (like many other Makeup Alley reviewers found) is that it can go clumpy- I reapplied this later on in the day and it made my lashes go dry, a little flaky and also the dreaded 'spider leg look' . It also lengthened my bottom lashes that much that sometimes it smudged my skin underneath as the tips of my lashes could be still a little dewy and slow drying, I do not use it on my bottom lashes much anymore. I would still buy again, just watch the amount I use!
The packaging is a bit of a let down for Benefit- but I'm more bothered about the contents ha. The price is also quite expensive, as previously stated I would buy it again but it wouldn't surprise me if I went back to my beloved 'Million Lashes'!

Got this as a sample, and i liked it but not crazy about it and wouldnt rebuy it because i have my everyday mascara and ill never change it. It was ok, it gives a lot of lenght, but no volume which is what i look for, but this mascara isnt made for that so if youre looking for lenght go purchase it because its good!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this mascara! I got it as a free gift from Sephora and have a few pros/cons.

Pros:
Made my lashes look very long and dark
Does not flake off on me
Curls my lashes without an eyelash curler!

Cons:
VERY hard to remove.
Drys very fast and to a crunchy texture
Have to be careful not to use too much, it does not build well
The brush can make for very messy application/too much product on the end.

I will probably use it till I run out, but all in all I will not be purchasing another tube. Too bad, I had high hopes for this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am now on tube number 8 of this product!

Pros- Definitely creates length, volume (less so) and separates lashes. For the most part it is waterproof- no smudging. Great brush design

Cons- The price. After some use the formula does become quite flaky. When the brush does become dryer sometimes application can become itchy on the eyes. The bristles on the brush are hard and not soft/flexible

Despite the cons I cannot imagine buying any other mascara, on the odd occasion that I have tried a different mascara I always feel disappointed and return back to this one!

Popular Mascaras