BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2057 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 7/2/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This actually isn't a bad mascara. The consisency is capable of producing very thick lashes and the brush is great for separating more lashes to maintain an abundant but not clumpy look. Love the ball end of it for getting hard to reach lashes.

However, I cannot give this more than three stars simply because I feel like it's cheaper dupe, L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes, has the same formula and almost the same brush. The bristles are the same hardness and spaced apart almost the same. I get the same results from both.

on 7/2/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. I have long lashes and it separates and defines my lashes absolutely perfectly.

on 7/1/2013 6:26:00 PM

It actually hurts my makeup-loving heart to see that this does not have an overall rating of 5 lippies. Makeup is very personal to me, as is chatting about my holy grail pretties. I have repurchased at least 3 times and I never (never!) repurchase items. There is just something about this formula/wand that adds instant flirt and glamour to any eye look. With that said, this mascara is completely worth the price tag. You'll see after just one application...I promise.

on 7/1/2013 1:00:00 AM

Love it!

on 6/30/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this free from Sephora and just reordered. I agree with some of the reviews, it is a little tough to remove other than that this makes my fair eyelashes really pop.

on 6/30/2013 5:16:00 PM

This mascara does what it says but beware you can not put multiple layers on like traditional mascara, or at least I can't. That being said I love this mascara I use with it with a "base" mascara. Two coats of Dior Blackout and two coats of this and all day great lashes. And it doesn't flake at the end of the day.

Got the birthday mini size of this from Sephora. As others have mentioned A LOT of product comes off onto the wand( which looks like a hybrid of the round Givenchy wand and a regularr bristled one). So you have to wipe excess off some how, which is especially hard @ the tip, because you can't quite get to the in- between spot where round meets flat. Cause if you can't get the excess off and you use the round part, you will have/get a BAD spider leg effect on your smaller lashes. Or even your regular ones.

If your lashes have good curl or grow close together, you might get the "lump" effect, where the lashes are so full of mascara that they stick together. Which means you need a metal lash comb. Such a promising mascara but not for everyone.

on 6/28/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how this mascara makes my lashes look when I apply it; they look super dark and long, BUT in only 4 hours, I looked like a raccoon. It runs so easily!

on 6/28/2013 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is so thick that it took me two days for it all to come off. It does make your eyelashes look longer and thicker. Would not repurchase.

on 6/27/2013 5:16:00 PM

I have two minis of this and I was really excited to try it. It does do the job, and looks great on. It's more dramatic than subtle which I prefer. But, it's not the best I've tried. and it's SO HARD to get off! I hate that.

Video Reviews & Tutorials