BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 5/23/2013 2:56:00 PM

Ugh. The look is good but its making my lashes fall out. As others have said it's tough to get off which can be both good and bad. I bought the sample size from Sephora to test it out, I would suggest you do the same if you are thinking of trying this product. I will be returning to Lancome and getting my healthy lashes back!

on 5/23/2013 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is Nice But Its extremely HARD TO REMOVE!! I SPENT ABOUT 5 MINUTES WASHING IT OFF WITH MAKEUP REMOVER, FACIAL CLEANSER.. AFTER ALL THATWASHING MY EYES WERE DRYED AND IRRITATED! IF YOU LOVED THIS MASCARA BUT HATE THE WASHING PART YOU MUST TRY BOOTS N7 EXTRAVAGANT VOLUME IT DOES THE SAME EFFECT BUT IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO WASH OFF AND THE PRICE IT'S ONLY $7.99 INSTEAD OF $23 ... trust me coming from a Beauty Advisor/ MakeupArtist You Will Love the Boot's N7 plus It's Hypo-Allergenic and can be purchased at TARGET!

on 5/22/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does give great results. The packaging is lovely and the technique you need to use is really easy to follow, wriggling from side-to-side and then combing through as normal.
It does give a false lash effect so not the one to go for if you are after a more natural look but ideal if you like dramatic lashes, I even used this product on my wedding day and didn't need to use lashes.
It does seem to have a very short shelf life, I've had 3 now and all seem to go really runny and watery after a couple of months and then need replacing.
It also has a tendancy to dry your lashes out and it can flake off during the day which can be a disaster if you are a contact lens wearer like me, but all these small negatives are outweighed by the amazing results you get.
For me the performance of this mascara is well worth the hefty price tag.

on 5/22/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my newest HG mascara - it separates and defines every single one of my lashes. I never thought I would like plastic spiked wands but this is great as well as the ball on the end to get to the little lashes.

Not too wet but I do have to wait until it is dry to then put another coat on - I would say that is the only downfall, you have to put a few coats on to get dramatic lashes.

Also you will need an oil based cleanser to remove.

This mascara is one of the best I have ever used! I notice there are quite a few negative results on this product, so ill share my experience with it. This mascara does a great job of giving me full, dark and long lashes. I hold my curler for about 20 seconds on my lashes then apply a few coats of this and while I wait for those coats to dry, I'll fill in and brush out my eyebrows...then once my brows are set, I'll apply a few more coats of this mascara making sure I coat from the base of my lash roots. Then I'll move on to applying blush and lip gloss while those coats dry...then finally I'll apply a couple more coats and VOILA! I have amazingly long, dark and full lashes that last all day without mascara smudge all under my eyes. I don't know how everyone else uses their mascara, but that's how I use this and I am just in love with it! The brush is also great for getting mascara onto every individual lash

on 5/21/2013 6:39:00 AM

This is probably one of the lousier mascaras I've ever tried on. It doesn't hold the lashes, well at least not for those with fine lashes. It doesn't thicken or hold either. It's also not recommended for those with sparse lashes, mine aren't really but they're not thick and this really doesn't compliment it. The packaging though cute and handy, isn't really the best when he comes to application. You would want to sort of see your lashes as you coat them but because the brush is short, and you're hand is holding it, it kinda blocks your view. Drug store brands are better.

on 5/21/2013 3:44:00 AM

For all the people that say they love this mascara, what the heck do you all remove it at night with???? This stuff is hard to take off you would think its waterproof. I hate how I had to keep rubbing my eye area trying to get this stuff to come off and yet there's still seemed to always be some left over in the morning when I woke up with raccoon eyes. It's hard to apply. The brush is a joke. I had to keep messing with it forever and ever to not make it look messy. Yes you can achieve good length and volume with this but the work you have to put in it to get there is just not worth it!! And then it's practically in removable. To this day my favorite mascara is Lancôme Hypnosse

on 5/21/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. Its very lengthening and gives my lashes a nice curl. I didn't have any problems with clumping like some others did. Sometimes the way you apply your mascara makes a difference. The applicator is awesome! It has a spikey tip that helps get the corners of the eyes, so it you get a nice cat eye appeal. It is pricey. It was my mascara splurge and I don't regret it!

on 5/20/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this product from sephora and I do really like it. I wear contacts so sometimes wearing full fake lashes bothers my eyes so I like to wear side pieces and then they're real mascara and it looks so nice and voluminous as if I had on a full lash on rather than just half. The mascara is kind of hard to wipe off though...I thought it was waterproof at first.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I Love this Mascara. Its honestly the best I've ever used and it makes your eyes look so pretty .... Only issue is that it smudges because its so wet, if you are patient don't buy it .. Go cheap .. But if you want sexy lashes .. Benefits They're Real is the ONE !!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products