August 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by foxlooseinnyc

This did not work well for me as a balm. I had to reapply several times through out the day. My lips did look hydrated which is funny, because they felt dryer than other balms I have used. I did not care for the "plastic" scent, I had purchased the Cherry and was hoping to have pleasant scent. No, smelled like cheap plastic too me, and did not care for the texture of the balm either. My hydrated looking lips could be the result of using vaseline at night, I would not recommend or re=purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by RedPorsche

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased •Quenched, saw SIGNIFICANT improvements in about 4 days, going to get more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I received some of these as a bzz agent. I have cherry, peach, and pink punch. I couldn't be more pleasently suprised with these! I probably wouldn't have given these a chance had I not got them through bzz agent because of the ugly packaging and silly name. To me it seemed just like any regular tinted chapstick but I was wrong. It provides moisturization for my lips, which I so desperately need in winter, and also flattering colors. I am really not a fan of lipstick because I can never find colors that look good on me and they usually make my lips dry out but with these that problem is solved! I apply them every 2-3 hours just like with regular chapstick. I like them because they aren't too soft where the color slides off in a few minutes and they really do soften my lips. These also all smell great and you dont get an awful taste from them like with lipstick, just kind of waxy.

My favorite of all ischerry. It looks like a bright red in the tube but on its a subtle natural pinkish red. I like the smell of it too, reminds me of cherry candy.
Peach is a really nice nudish peach color. It smells really great too. I found this to be the most drying of all but I just remember to exfoliate before.
Pink punch looks like a bright barbie pink color in the tube but on its just a nice cool pink color. This one sticks to any dryness on your lips but if you exfoliate before like with the peach one it works great.

Overall I highly recommend these to anyone who hates lipstick but still wants some moisturization and color on their lips. I will repurchase again and again and can't wait to try the other colors/flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by MissMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best lip balm EVER. Already repurchased.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh darn! The cute packaging gets me everytime! It was only 3.99 at Walgreens, which isnt bad for lip balm. But the bottom line is, I applied it the morning and by the end of the day, my lips were dry and flaky. I don't know how this could happen from a lip balm. But all I know is I didn't have a problem with flaky lips until today. This is probably destined for my junk drawer were I have an amazing collection of bad lip balm.
But I will say I did kind of like the color in 'grape' (turns berry toned on your lips) so *maybe* I'll use it under a moisturizing gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

I thought the letters on the cap were cute and the packaging was kind of cute but now I feel that it looks kind of cheap especially since the chapstick feels whobbly when you apply it. The only thing good about it is the SPF and this lip balm doesn't last for 8 hours like it claims.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Natalie33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in "Pink Punch" and I am slighltly disappointed in this product. It claims to give you something like 8hrs of moisture for your lips but I felt I had to constantly reapply it almost every hour. On the other hand, I didn't mind the color, I thought it was a fun pink.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in 'Peach Kiss' after watching people on youtube rave about them. I'm glad this was really cheap because this was a huge disappointment. It goes on a bit dry and it looks like the dreaded 'concealer lips' look that I hate. Waxy, milky-looking and concealer lips - can it get any worse? Oh yea, because I found it a bit drying as well. I've only tried the 'Peach Kiss' but I won't be trying any more. I'm still in search of the tinted lip balm/stain that looks natural and give some moisture. This was definitely not it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

COST: Paid around $4 for Pink Punch at CVS.
COLOR: The lipstick like tube is true to the color-its a bright fuchsia.
CLAIMS: 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple-better looking lips; via 4 wk clinical study on the back of the package.
PROS: Cute packaging, SPF 20, good color payoff.
CONS: Not true to its claims or name of 'lip balm.'
REVIEW:I have uber dry cracky lips all year long, which did NOT (sadly) feel the 8 hr moisture/lip renewal as labeled. The texture is oily so it slips & sits right on top of my lips, instead of penetrating to moisturize, its almost like a sheen lipstick feel. I'll stick to my Palladio tinted balms until I can get my hands on the new Revlon lip butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by rubylola

I have been using the peppermint baby lips and I really like it. It is really moisturising and great for the beach. I like the cute packaging and the lid clicks on really well. There is nothing worse than your lip balm lid popping off in your handbag, yuck! It really does make my lips feel baby soft and I don't need to reapply too often. The peppermint flavour (think it is menthol in Australia) has no colour but I am not sure about the other flavours. I would like to purchase one of the others if they are tinted. But this one is nice for under lipstick which I find very drying. Overall, very nice and very cheap!