November 27, 2014 | 956 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by harshinis

This foundation does not last very long although it does look good the face. It is extremely oily and even if you have dry skin, the problem with this foundation is that even if you slightly touch your face, the make up will be transferred on to your fingers. Another con is that it does not come with a pump :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom gave this to me because it didn't cover enough. Therefore the color is slightly too dark. If I mix it with a lighter and thicker foundation the results are good. Still, too much work for me. Clea de peau and EL are still the best out there. My mom went back to double wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by loveval

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CONS:
-VERY dewy
-NOT for OILY skin
-LASTS up to 4 HRS.
-COLOR RANGE is POOR
-CLOGS PORES
-VERY MESSY
-RUNNY
-CAUSES BREAKOUT
-NOT BUILDABLE
-LIGHT COVERAGE
PROS:
-BLENDABLE
-DECENT SCENT
-AFFORDABLE
-MATCHES SKIN TONE WELL
-Can be FOUND at ANY DRUGSTORES

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MaryDrass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily skin... AVOID if you have oily skin. Plus its very dewy. I personally prefer full coverage and matte finish. Good if you have dry skin and want light coverage and a dewy finish. Not for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice sheer coverage, blends really well, lets your natural tone come through: isn't cakey.

Price wasn't that bad either; $8 at Wal-Mart

Got it a few months ago, and I still have more then half of the bottle left (although I don't use it that much to begin with :$)
I wouldn't buy this product again, just cause I don't usually wear foundation , just sometimes when I'm in need of that "pop" or glow.

Overall, really nice product (: continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by khatrina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way too oily! Within 1 hr leaves skin shiny and i dont have oily skin. The price is okay not too expensive and t has nice colors but thats the only good part.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by asherfox

Horrible. This foundation left my pores looking huge, EXTREMELY oily as well- coming from one with normal-dry skin. It is legitimately chicken grease, and DID NOT stay on. You have an hour at max for staying power. The price is the only pro, as it is cheaper than most.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by narumololli

I have trouble finding liquid foundation that stays on but is light because I'm a dancer and i sweat a lot but i hate the whole heavy thing. So i got this because my friend recommended it, it was really light and looked extremely natural but it was REALLY shiny and it came off SO EASILY. 3 min after applying my shirt rubbed against my face and it turned orange. And when i got back from dance it was all off my face. So if you have combo or oily skin i do not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by PlaysWithMakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only drug store foundation I'll buy. First off, it seems to work with my yellow toned skin well. Maybelline Fit Me has a good range, and they display it easily for people to figure out what would be a good color match. For reference, I wear MUFE HD foundation in 155 and I originally picked up Fit Me in 310. 310 actually was a shade lighter, and when I went back to Walmart they ran out of the next shade, 315, so I grabbed 320. 320 is too dark, so now that I have two bottles I mix them. Which actually worked out for me as sometimes when I'm more tan I can add more of the 320 shade, or if I'm a bit more paler I can use more of the 310 shade. Nonetheless, it's affordable hence why I didn't hesitate to pick up another bottle ($6 something at Walmart).

Packaging is nice, simple glass bottle with black cap, but wish it came with a pump. But, not a total deal breaker for me. This comes in the standard 1 oz amount.

Application is easy, easy to blend. Coverage is light to medium, so if you have scarring, blemishes or a lot of redness or skin discoloration, uneven tone, this won't really help you. I'd say two layers of this will give you medium coverage, any more layers you'll look cakey.

The finish is really dewy... natural but really dewy. The staying power of this foundation is pretty decent, It usually lasts me all day (8 hour+ work day).

I would NOT suggest this to those who have oily skin.. you'll end up looking like a grease ball. I have normal skin but when it gets hot and humid my nose gets a bit oily and this melts right off my nose. But, during cooler months it seems to be okay.

Overall, I do love that this foundation works with my yellow toned skin as 99% of drugstore foundations tend to be too pink for me. Both shades I have, 310 and 320, seem to not be pink and more neutral.

Hope that helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation but im not in love with it. Im a nc 35-37 and I wear a 220-230 in this, it doesnt have the best coverage but it still looks nice, its more of a tinted moisturizer, it doesnt last all day so I wear this when Im not doing anything major, you cant wear this out to a night club. I would buy it again tho