Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is actually the first liquid foundation I've ever purchased. I really liked the fact I could swatch it from a tester before purchasing. You can also get this for a decent price if you wait for a sale. I have neutral olive skin and was happy with 125 Nude Beige, which was a perfect match for me. I have mixed feelings because it was a great match but it would also highlight any dry patches, so I didn't like wearing it alone. I've found a perfect use for it, though, which is a homemade TM I made, using this and Olay Complete. That combo is actually my ideal foundation, so I can't complain! Overall, definitely worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I liked the natural look I got after applying this liquid foundation; it wasn't made-up looking, instead it looked and felt light and comfortable on my skin. It also gave me just the right amount of coverage over my freckles and a few light blemishes. A second layer might cover more, but I was happy with just one very light layer - a bit like applying a (very tinted) moisturiser. I also used a darker shade to give me a more tanned look, which was incredibly natural-looking. This is my choice for a day make-up, and because it just looks like my skin is perfectly even and smooth when I wear this, it would be my choice for photo opps as well. I like to matte the glow at night with my Fit Me pressed powder. Really happy with this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited to try this product after seeing a commercial that claimed the makeup was more fo a "gel" formula. I believed this would be a good match for my oily skin. I found this foundation to provide almost no coverage at all. It did nothing to hide my large pores on my nose, and overall, looked lousy. Would not buy again.

Despite what other reviewers have said, I actually really like this foundation. It's medium coverage, very buildable and blendable. I also like the numbering system of the shades. Very sleek packaging. Oh... and it's under $7 at Walmart!

I typically use a 125 in the fall/winter and a 235 during summer/when I'm tanning. I have noticed in the medium shades, there are some orangey tones which made it hard to select a shade. My face is also extremely shiny during the day, so I have to keep reapplying powder/blotting. All in all, this isn't a bad product though.

Pros:
Easy to apply
Cute packaging
Cheap

Cons:
Terrible for combo/oily/acne prone skin
Can be worn for about 20 minutes...

Honestly, not even worth the 7 bucks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am acne pron and I was leery about getting a foundation that would make me break out. So I thought Maybelline would be great for me because I had bought the concealer and mineral powder and had no reactions to the makeup, So I bought the Fit me foundation #135, it was a perfect match which I love because a lot of the time you will get something that you think is your color and it turns out to be to pink or orange, "I would be really surprised if you couldn't find you color". Anyway I got home and tried it. I really liked the way it blended and the light feeling that it had. It looked great for about 1 hour and then it started getting oily around my chin and nose, which was strange because I don't really have oily skin. In fact in the winter months Its hard for me to find a good moisturizer when my cheeks get really dry! And because it made my face excessively oily I started breaking out. So I stopped using it and my face cleared up... I guess I wouldn't really blame it on the foundation because a lot of other makeups do the same thing to me too. Overall I liked the way it covered. In fact when I used the foundation I wouldn't have to use any concealer.
But I wont buy it again:(

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Maybelline's Fit Me is probably one of the most misleading names for foundation, ever.

Here are the reasons:

"Fit Me" denotes that foundation would, well, FIT ME/YOU! Call me crazy! However, upon using this foundation I have experienced the following to counter this "Fit Me" name:

1. Skin tones. It goes orange in like, an hour. It does not suit any skin tone whatsoever! I thought the whole Fit Me thing was about actually matching skin tone well? This could be wrong! But anyway none the less its nice when it first goes on then gets orangey very fast. You look like you got a spray tan!

2. Oil-ness. Again, with this whole Fit Me name, you'd think it was "made to fit you". However this is a dry-skin only kind of foundation. It goes extremely oily in the same amount of time it goes orange. Orange + Oil = very bad feelings! Lol!

3. It literally doesn't FIT. I'm not joking; it literally doesn’t fit in your skin. It does not sink in, or bind, etc. You feel like you're wearing a mask. We all know about the cautions of not scratching your face too hard with foundation on, but with Fit Me, you can't scratch at all. You gently scratch your face and your nails have heaps of foundation right under them! Very uncool!

4. Budget. It doesn't fit any budget. For the price, which is not super expensive but considering the quality, a complete waste of money. Because I still have a whole bottle, I am blending it with my MAC Studio Fix in NC 25. It’s much better now - but definitely never buying Fit Me again.

5. Acne warnings. I have very fortunately not broken out from this, but must note the breakout-causing properties of this makeup. Another not-fitting attribute to this foundation!

IF YOU LIKED THIS FOUNDATION: If you did enjoy this foundation, I strongly recommend you move on because by the reviews and general feedback, I doubt this will be on the shelves for very long.

MY SUMMARY: Not the worst foundation EVER, but pretty darn close. Orangey, oily, slimy, etc... Don’t bother. If you're willing to spend money go for MAC, but if you're going for Drugstore go for Almay - they are excellent!!

Cheers everyone!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at an importers clearance sale. No wonder it was on clearance. It is horrible! I must be doing something wrong as it is not applying very well and it a bit to liquidy for my liking. Don't even try putting this on with a moisturiser underneath either, it will just look wet and oily allll day. Doesn't have much staying power and I hate that it does not come with a pump. I suppose for the price I paid I am lucky as I was not really expecting much anyways. Definitely would not repurchase.

This foundation is awesome. It fits my skin tone perfectly and it has a natural-looking coverage. My skin was flawless after I put it on. The only negative opinion I have with this product is that it is very dewy, so sometimes it ends up making my face look oily. I guess it is just made for dry skin types, but overall this foundation is pretty great!

I was stuck between Yes and No for "Would you buy this product again" but I chose No. I got this in the summer, and this is my first foundation ever so I didn't know what to look for but I picked this up for like $10 because it seemed cheap compared to other ones I've heard of that are more than $30. Anyways, I think this product was a disappointment. It was a little too oily for me and a tiny dot of it goes a long way. It feels cakey on your face and I don't know, just not good. I think I'll try just putting it under my eyes like other people said.....

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu