December 18, 2014 | 1060 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't love or hate this foundation, it's just ok. I gives a nice dewy finish which is good for girls with dry skin but just didn't work for my combination skin. I had to keep constantly blotting my skin throughout the day even though I set it with powder.I applied it with a stippling brush and with my fingers and found that it blends better when applied with my fingers. It does even out my skin tone nicely but it's just a little too glowy for me, I prefer my foundation to be a bit more matte.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is decent. It has a wide range of different shades, You'll definitly be able to find a color match (I'm 110). It blends very well, and for being a light coverage foundation it manages to cover my redness, I was crazy about the dewy finish, so I topped it with powder, and it deffinitly wasn't matte, but wasn't as dewy. This didn't oxidize on me which is always great. I didn't notice it sliding around my face within a hour, or anything like that, but at the end of the day my makeup didnt look the freshest? But being an oily skinned teenager this probably wasn't the best choice for me, but I wanted to try it to try it, and I don't regret purchasing, but I don't know if I'd repurchase it.
I paid $6.49 for this at Target.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ashleemariexoxo

While this foundation does give a dewy glow, it does not stay long on my skin even with a primer and powder. The coverage is quite light which is not necessarily a bad thing, but i prefer medium-full coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by diamandreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this foundation yesterday but i can definitely say its pretty good worth what you pay for. Alot of people are complaining about how it doesnt stay and what not but i found that if you set it with a powder it stays just fine. I wouldnt however recommend this to someone who has oily skin, i happen to have pretty dry skin so this foundation worked just fine for me. you cant expect this to work like magic when you only payed 7 bucks for it, but all in all this is good for those days you dont feel like wearing full coverage foundation. the only reason i wouldny buy again is because i feel like itll probably take me forever to finish this stuff so by the time im out something better will come along lol

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by shadesofsanity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

PROS:
- This is the FIRST EVER drug store foundation to almost completely match my skin tone!!! (I'm a 110 in this, very very pale) I was so excited to see that I FINALLY found a match that I did my best to overlook everything else, but I couldn't.

- Lightweight feel

- Easy to blend

CONS:
- Not even 15 minutes after I have set this with powder and this is already starting to show shine (I have dry skin by the way) and if I try to touch it up with powder, it cakes.

- While putting it on, it has ZERO staying power. Just trying to set it with loose powder alone was a difficult process, because even the lightest touch of the powder brush took the foundation right back off my face.

- Touch ups are pretty much impossible, for the same reason.

- It looked pretty good the first couple of days I wore it (for a few hours each time anyway) but since then, it's continuously looked aweful.

- Even if I layer it, which is hard to do, it just doesn't cover my acne-prone skin as much as I need it to.

Unfortunately, my quest for the perfect foundation continues. There is no hope for this one :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Jordan678

When I first got this foundation it worked so great! It made my skin flawless looking but after about a month it made my face look oily and gross. I would not recomend this to anyone! Also a few of my friends used this and all of us had that oily look. I switched back to my old Cover Girl foundation and people say my face looks so great! Bottom line, don't buy it,it's not with the money..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Nikkiscr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw the commercial and it came to me when I went to buy foundation at a drug store. I decided to try it because 1. it was only $7.00 and 2. I am never pleased with foundation, so I had nothing to lose. As soon as I opened the bottle, I noticed this foundation is not heavy or cake like. It felt good and clean. It covered my face very well and it has 18spf (I have sensitive skin and get burned really easily). It really covered my face and it matched my skin tone. I Have really light skin but also have a lot of red tint on my checks and usually foundation will cover my face completely. but with FIT, I saw that my reddish areas are still pink, not covered up totally. I'm so glad to be able to have a foundation that blends well, really covers my face and Matches my skin tone. It doesn't hide my redness but reduces it, which is exactly what I want. I even looked at my jawline to find a make up line and there wasn't one at all. Really? I have tried just about everything, "true blend" "mineral cover up", green primer to reduce redness before applying foundation, but this is the best cover up I have ever found for my skin. And it only takes a minute to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by girlie77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily acne-prone skin, but I like this foundation. I often switch to Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for the more humid days though.

For Fit Me, I love how it blends, and I find it looks more natural than most other foundations. I always set my foundation with loose powder b/c of my oily skin (no matter what foundation I use, I get really oily usually within 5 hours, but the Marcelle loose powder is amazing).

I wish Fit Me had a color between 110 and 115 (my winter & summer colors, because the summer is a tad too dark, but I still use it).
I am always on the search for a better foundation, color-wise, price-wise, and for oily skin, but I will continue to use this until I find something even better, because I love that I never looked "caked on" with it, and the oil I just have to blot away, the same as I do with any foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by harshinis

This foundation does not last very long although it does look good the face. It is extremely oily and even if you have dry skin, the problem with this foundation is that even if you slightly touch your face, the make up will be transferred on to your fingers. Another con is that it does not come with a pump :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom gave this to me because it didn't cover enough. Therefore the color is slightly too dark. If I mix it with a lighter and thicker foundation the results are good. Still, too much work for me. Clea de peau and EL are still the best out there. My mom went back to double wear.