July 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by princesskizzkizz

I love this sooo much
Its deff not as cakey as the *Dreem matte mousse*
I find that the only c.. that accly aplys correct to ANY skin tone is 120
if you use ur fingures ur going to get a rily Greasy look but if not you get a soft air brush feeling It dos not feel like ur Skin cant breath.
I hope this info helped you :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

it isn't a bad foundation. i do find it to be a little runny, but the texture is ok once it's on my face. what i don't like is that it makes me look greasy once i put it on, but after some powder, it looks good. i do find myself having to touch up my problem areas, but i'm used to that. the colors do work well for me and i like how easy the line is to find matching products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sashaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really liked this product i have medium to oily skin,acne prone and i found that this foundation worked well for me it didn't make me break out and i found that it gave a nice dewy finish and even though i have ,medium to oily skin it didn't make my skin really oily..... although i wouldn't recommend this for people with very oily skin because it could make your face look greasy ...... i liked this product a lot it gave me a natural look and it gave me good coverage i find that this products works well depending on your skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by NotReadyForMyJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product. It gives you a light to medium coverage. It covers the redness on my skin and matches my skin perfectly. I don't know what I am in MAC but I think I'm prob a NC35 and the 310 is a great match for me. The only problem I have with this is that it does not keep me matte at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

What the heck...let me try this I say at my local CVS. Love the soft natural look it gives me all day long. Very pretty and just a bit of a brighter look. Purchased the 125, which is for more pk toned gals. I love it because all the yellow based foundations out there gave me this sallow, orangey look and feel. I have slight pinkness on my cheeks, would say I'm more neutral. Purchased the powder in the same color and use it for just around the nose area while I work a very long day at Nordstrom. I check the mirrors there and I am very happy with this product in all lighting conditions. I have huge discounts to purchase pricier foundations, and most certainly have, but I just love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by coryrieken

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Update 7/26/11 - Had to remove a lippie, because it's been over 100 degrees for a LOT of days in a row, and this foundation does tend toward immediate shine in that kind of heat. I'm still pleased with the feel and coverage, but back to using powder to blot out shine, and will probably go back to a mineral/powder foundation until the weather cools off.

Original review: What a pleasant surprise this product is! It seems marketed to younger women; I'm almost 50, so I wasn't going to buy it until my daughter's friend was at our house getting ready to go out and put some on me. WOW! (Surprising how much advertising can affect buying decisions; I try not to pay attention, but obviously I had made up my mind prior to trying - shame on me!)

With the dimethicone in it, Fit Me foundation has a really nice slip. Some reviewers have commented on the oiliness, which I think comes from all the "cones" since the product supposedly has no oil or wax. I find it very easy to put on, and it dries to a softness that doesn't later cause flakes in the dry areas of my combination skin, yet doesn't seem oily on my nose. I love how my face feels, how long it lasts, and mainly, how it looks!

The first time I put it on, we only covered 1/2 my face, and I was amazed at the light feel, no-makeup look, yet completely even tone my skin had without a primer or any concealer! I normally cover some very tiny red capillaries with cover-up before foundation. I don't have to with Fit Me. I could compare this favorably with Lancome Renergie Lift. I liked the even results better with the Maybelline, and nice to have $35 in my pocket when comparing cost. Also, again because of the dimethicone, I would probably skip primer; the main one I use has a lot of the same ingredient.

The 225 was close to my warm light/medium skintone, and blends very well at the neckline.

The only complaint I have is that the bottles do not seem to come wtih any wrapper or seal to discourage people from trying it on at the drugstore. I can't believe that any cosmetic company still sells product that people can open right in the store.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by lac925

At first, I was confused with the different shades - I was between a 120 and a 210. Based on a reply I got in the Forums, I chose to go with 210 (Sandy Beige) and I'm glad I did :) The shade matches my skintone perfectly. For some reason, my face always seems a tad darker than the rest of me, but 210 blends it all together perfectly! I apply this after using a primer, using a damp makeup sponge and I get great coverage. I bought the foundation together with the matching concealer and the powder (to set everything). Not sure yet how it will hold up in warmer weather (I tend to produce more oil in the summer - bleh!), but we'll just have to see.

Overall, I'm glad I tried this. My skin has a few acne scars and some redness and this really covers them up :) And I love how "high end" the packaging looks :P Will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like this foundation. I am an nc40 in Mac terms and 310 in this foundation. let's see, what I do like about it is the shade it's a perfect match! And blends wonderfully into my skin. Its about a medium coverage for my face and really brightens my face up. I am combination in skintone, so I have to set it with a powder and it's lasts about most of the day on me, but I do have to touch up on my nose. I also did not break out! Which is a good thing. What I don't like about it is that it does and will transfer so I really have to try not to touch my face and the packaging could be better but other than that I like it! It was cheap enough to try and to keep. one other thing is that I haven't tried it on a hot hot day so we will see how it works for me than.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by kikicookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh this is the greasiest foundation. I didn't notice it so much until I looked into my magnified mirror and wow it literally looked like I had slime streaked on my face. I can't seem to find the right application either. Tried my fingers, a foundation brush, and stippling. Everthing looked streaky. And it just feels so wet! I have to set it with powder to cut down the grease-ball look. And of coarse the lasting power is almost non-existant. To top it all off, the pour-bottle packaging just sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by peacegirl22

I love this foundation! About me- oily/combo skin, acne-prone, NC25-30, warm undertones. I purchased the shade 210, which is almost an exact match. If you're NC30 with very strong yellow undertones, 210 is perfect!
The pros:
-looks natural, not cakey
-glowy/dewy finish
-medium/buildable coverage
-doesn't feel heavy or break me out
-affordable (7.99 CAD at walmart)

cons:
-only lasts 4-5 hours
-the packaging isnt that great- tends to leak around the edges for me

All in all I really love this foundation, just wish it lasted a bit longer on my oily skin. Will def. repurchase anyway though since the finish is just perfect!