Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 9/12/2011 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hate the consistency of this product. Although I liked the color, the foundation was super watery. It offered minimal coverage, and made my face feel and look very greasy, even with power on. I def. won't be purchasing this again, but to each her own = ]

My skin is a lil oily to begin with in the products defense.

on 9/11/2011 6:39:00 PM

I'm super pale, so finding a matching foundation is always a bit of a trick. 115 was pretty close, I'll give it that, but I still ended up using a bit of bronzer on my neck and chest most days to make everything match a little better. The coverage was decent, but I did NOT like how it looked when finished. Funny because most people on MA complain about it's greasiness, but it left me looking dry and cakey. I tried every combination of primers and finishers I had to make it look decent, but never really succeeded. I bought this because it was cheap at $6, but I got what I paid for. If I'm going to do drugstore foundation, I'll stick with Covergirl Naturluxe!

on 9/11/2011 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Pros:
- 220 is a nice match for my NC30 skin
- price is great for those on a budget
- light coverage (enough to cover slight redness around the occasional blemish/even out my skin)
- easy to apply (i actually like using my fingers and then using a brush to buff it out)
- dewy finish
Cons:
- the consistency feels a bit oily when I first apply it, but that goes away once i buff it out
- no pump, but that doesn't really bother me too much

Overall, i really like this. I hardly ever wear foundation, but I actually find myself reaching for this 4-5x a week because I like how natural it looks and how easy it is to apply. My post-accutane skin looks fine without foundation, but this helps it look flawless...and in under 30 seconds! Since my skin is combo, I've given up on foundation for 'oily skin' because the ones i've used have had too much coverage and look so unnatural, especially on my dry parts which don't need all the extra oil control. I like that this is dewy/has a bit of moisture. I almost embrace some of the oilies and will just pat some powder on the oily parts in the morning and use a boscia blotting linen during the day if it gets really bad

on 9/9/2011 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Only grabbed this since it was on sale for 6.99 which is so cheap for a foundation these days.
I figured I'd try the lightest color and it matched alright, but not perfectly.
Coverage was light, even after layering it did not cover blemishes or scars.
The finish was nice and natural looking, but at the end of the day I looked so greasy it was disgusting. I set it with powder and it still did this, I don't even have oily skin!
It just turns my face into a grease monster. It also clogged my pores after using for 2 days.
Took it back. Maybelline foundations never work for me, and this will be the last time I ever try one from them.
Sticking to Revlon colorstay!

on 9/8/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Break outs after one day! Stopped using it...my skin was fine, then gave it another trial......break outs again! Sensitive skin BEWARE.

on 9/8/2011 7:34:00 PM

I love this foundation! Initially I was worried that it would be no more than a tinted foundation but for me its perfect. I dont have great skin, its ok, although I have some red marks and uneven skin tone. I apply this with the hourglass foundation brush and its amazing.I dont even need to use a powder over the top. It wears all day without a touch up, and doesnt make my skin look dry at all (which is usually the case). It gives a nice dewy glow and I love the matching concealer. I have changed from chanel foundations to this and my wallet could not be happier! Highly recommended.

on 9/7/2011 12:04:00 PM

I saw this was new out so I decided to give it a try. HORRIBLE! Does not cover at all, you can see right through it on my face, and looks dry, makes my skin look like its peeling. I will NOT be using this anymore!

on 9/7/2011 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on to my second bottle of this product, and I do like it alot.

My colour is 220, and it's often hard to match my skin tone with its yellow undertones. Cover is light, but does not show up imperfections. No breakout or allergic reaction of any type since swapping. Best to use a dry base, not an oily primer like some that I have used in the past (and primer is meant to HELP, not oil up the face like I have experienced!).

Pros: colour match is excellent
Cons: like the old school revlon bottles/ not a pump or easy squeeze bottle

Notes: can be applied with a brush, but can be messy getting it out of the bottle. Hope they change this!!!

I really like this make-up!! it lasts a long time with powder of course... and it covers the redness in my skin. it does have a shine to it so i think it would work best for people with normal or dry skin. however, powder works if u have oily and still want to use it!! :) it doesnt break me out, and actually keeps my skin looking clear. i've gotten compliments and overall i really enjoy it.

on 9/6/2011 5:40:00 PM

115 is my color and this foundation really matches me and fits me! I am really happy with this purchase.

It is very easy to spread on the skin and gives a dewy look. A little amount of the foundation can be used for the whole face. I used finger tips to tap the foundation on the face first then only I spread them around. It covers up my pores nicely without clogging them.

The packaging is simple and elegant and I will get the powder too soon.

Good buy! and definitely will buy again!

A foundation that cost less than 10usd

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu