November 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2002 8:24:00 AM More reviews by chubbsc

This worked so great on my baby's face. I tried a bunch of different lotions on her face & this cleared up her dry skin, virtually overnight. Alittle expensive for OTC moisterizer but worth every penny. Her skin feels like butter now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

LOVE this product! The whole family uses this now. My kids skin started to dry out and I tried this on them and WOW!!! No more dry skin for us. I even use this around the eyes and also as a night cream when my skin feels really dry or dehydrated. It works wonderfully without feeling greasy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2002 12:16:00 PM More reviews by bi89144

Ok, after 100% of people still willing to buy this product again, you probably don't need to read my review before buying this product!

After reading the previous great reviews, I too brought myself a tub for $12.69. Actually, I had some across Cetaphil before. My dermatologist gave me some samples of Cetaphil cleanser a few years back and it made my face very smooth, but I never really brought Cetaphil stuff again because the packaging was very plain and I like pretty packaging. But I'm having a particularly dry winter this year, so I was pretty desperate to try a lot of stuff. So back to Cetaphil, and I must say,
I totally regret not listening to my derm.!!! I should have brought this ages ago! It's so moisturizing to make your skin smooth!

Cetaphil cream isn't greasy at all, contrary to what some people have complained about. On initial touch, it feels like a cream since it's hard and not free flowing like a lotion in the tub. But once you dab a bit of it and apply it, it applies are easily and soft as a lotion. It was kinda cool to see that. I used Eucerin beore I brought this and Eucerin cream had a hard texture and hard to smooth all over your skin. I love Cetaphil so much more! I've only had the Cetaphil for one day. I put it on my body overnight and this morning, it felt sooooo smooth! It didn't even feel like it needed anymore lotion. Didn't really work well on my arms though. I woke up with flaky arms, so I'll have to continue the more expensive AmLactin for my arms. I think I'll apply more of the cream to my arms tonight and see if it helps. But with body and legs, Cetaphil is as good as goo can be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Candy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I highly recommand this to those who have dry skin or dry during winter.
After two weeks of testing, my face is well-moisturized, clear and soft which is much better than many high price moisturizer I have tried.
This is now my staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2002 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lysa1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a very heavy cream and it moisturizes very well. I use it on my elbows, knees, feet, as a overnight treatment with socks. I am already on my 2nd tub of this. it is a great product and I highly recommend it if you have dry irritated or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 4:20:00 PM More reviews by teresagurn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for the rough spots before bed, for the feet, hands, elbows, knees, etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sedge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream is very thick, with a consistency like stiffly beaten egg whites. It absorbs very quickly and leaves no greasy residue. However, you do have to wait a few minutes for it to absorb before applying any make-up. The lotion by the same maker is okay, but the cream really cleans up my dry skin quickly (especially good for weird, scaly flakes that come with over-BPing skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by queenakrene

This product is good for people who suffer from eczema (This is a condition where your skin is sensitive and sometimes overdired). I went to my dermatologist and this what she prescribed. It solved the problem instantly. It is think, but if you want to make it easier to use you can just use a spray bottle filled with water and spray it on your body so that the cream is thinner. I preffer to use the lotion in the summer, when you don;t need as much moisture. Then I use the cream in the winter of for a boost of extra moisture. The cream has almond oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2002 7:31:00 PM More reviews by runlolarun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only got this because my dermatologist recommended it for my hideously dry skin. I do like it, and enjoyed even more the many samples I received in small tubes. This is a very thick, moisturising, scent-less cream that works well on dry hands. I was in a hurry once and put this on my face before I ran out of the door and to the car.. wow, what a mistake. I got out shopping and looked in a mirror and saw the greasiest skin I had ever seen. Oh well..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 4:56:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

This is fabulous for my very sensitive skin. It's one of the very few lotions I can use without getting some sort of allergic reaction. It moisturizes, doesn't break me out, gentle, and a bargain!