December 20, 2014 | 1767 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my face during the winter. It soothes my skin and makes it feel soft, not greasy. It soaks right in and has never caused me to breakout. One tube cost $6.99 at CVS. It will last you for a very long time because a little bit goes a very long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great moisturizer for hands or feet-I'd be a little weary putting it on my face though. It has lots of oily ingredients that clogged up my skin. I believe that its just too heavy for facial skin--stick to the Moisturzing LOTION for the face-its a bit lighter and doesn't contain all the oily ingredients! Wont buy again because I probably wont have to--this tub has lasted a year or more already!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2002 10:33:00 PM More reviews by JenNYC

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a winter time staple for me. This cream is rich and creamy. Everytime I get a new jar, I have to resist scooping up a giant handful to smoother myself in fluffy goodness. This keeps my skin so soft and I love that there is no fragrance, as not to disturb my perfume. Love, love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2002 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jenno

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome. I use it everywhere so does my DH. Put your fancy serums underneither or the creams from your derm, then pat this on top, and voila! beautiful skin. Do not be tricked into not using a moisturizer if you are combo/oily. Usually you are also using some harsh products - so a little cream is good for you. You will definately notice a difference in your skin texture and how makeup applies.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2002 8:24:00 AM More reviews by chubbsc

This worked so great on my baby's face. I tried a bunch of different lotions on her face & this cleared up her dry skin, virtually overnight. Alittle expensive for OTC moisterizer but worth every penny. Her skin feels like butter now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

LOVE this product! The whole family uses this now. My kids skin started to dry out and I tried this on them and WOW!!! No more dry skin for us. I even use this around the eyes and also as a night cream when my skin feels really dry or dehydrated. It works wonderfully without feeling greasy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2002 12:16:00 PM More reviews by bi89144

Ok, after 100% of people still willing to buy this product again, you probably don't need to read my review before buying this product!

After reading the previous great reviews, I too brought myself a tub for $12.69. Actually, I had some across Cetaphil before. My dermatologist gave me some samples of Cetaphil cleanser a few years back and it made my face very smooth, but I never really brought Cetaphil stuff again because the packaging was very plain and I like pretty packaging. But I'm having a particularly dry winter this year, so I was pretty desperate to try a lot of stuff. So back to Cetaphil, and I must say,
I totally regret not listening to my derm.!!! I should have brought this ages ago! It's so moisturizing to make your skin smooth!

Cetaphil cream isn't greasy at all, contrary to what some people have complained about. On initial touch, it feels like a cream since it's hard and not free flowing like a lotion in the tub. But once you dab a bit of it and apply it, it applies are easily and soft as a lotion. It was kinda cool to see that. I used Eucerin beore I brought this and Eucerin cream had a hard texture and hard to smooth all over your skin. I love Cetaphil so much more! I've only had the Cetaphil for one day. I put it on my body overnight and this morning, it felt sooooo smooth! It didn't even feel like it needed anymore lotion. Didn't really work well on my arms though. I woke up with flaky arms, so I'll have to continue the more expensive AmLactin for my arms. I think I'll apply more of the cream to my arms tonight and see if it helps. But with body and legs, Cetaphil is as good as goo can be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Candy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I highly recommand this to those who have dry skin or dry during winter.
After two weeks of testing, my face is well-moisturized, clear and soft which is much better than many high price moisturizer I have tried.
This is now my staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2002 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lysa1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a very heavy cream and it moisturizes very well. I use it on my elbows, knees, feet, as a overnight treatment with socks. I am already on my 2nd tub of this. it is a great product and I highly recommend it if you have dry irritated or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 4:20:00 PM More reviews by teresagurn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for the rough spots before bed, for the feet, hands, elbows, knees, etc.