Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 9/10/2003 7:22:00 PM

Very basic, but great moisturizer for my combo skin. I took 1 point off because even though it is "Fragrance Free" it has a slight smell when I put it on. The smell fades quickly.

on 8/21/2003 9:52:00 PM

Brilliant...fragrance free and completely non-irritating to acne prone skin. Super moisturizing.

on 8/5/2003 7:27:00 PM

I am on generic Tretinoin gel 0.05% and PC's 1% BHA for around 3 monthes, and my skin is getting extra sensitive and dry. Cetaphil cream ( in green tube) is the *only* thing can take care of dryness and flakiness without causing breakout ob my face. ( I have tried Complex 15, which is not moisturize enough; Cetaphil lotion is way too greasy, takes long time to sink in; Oil of olay complete 15/fragrance free is also too dry out my skin) I like to mix Professional Solution's 100% Hyaluronic acid (0.4ml is enough)with cetaphil cream in the morning after PC's 1% BHA and before makeup. It doesn't makes my makeup streak, by the way.

on 7/3/2003 2:28:00 PM

great product if you want greasy broken out skin!

on 5/29/2003 2:05:00 AM

This cream is great for my dry skin. Its unfragranced and moisturises my face very well. Would be too greasy for hot days in summer however.*UPDATE* I dont use this cream anymore because i find its too suffocating on the face and does not absorb well. Would be nice as maybe a body moisturiser?

on 5/25/2003 12:44:00 PM

I was always weary to try Cetaphil, because the product's packaging is just plain ugly. I was tired of creams that do not work, so I finally bought a big 16 oz tub for $11.49. I am SO GLAD I bought this. Nothing has been able to cure my flakies but this cream. I have skin that is oily and acne prone on the surface and extremely dry and sensitive underneath. (Yes I have the worst of the worst of skin types.) I use this at night ALL-YEAR-ROUND. It has never broke me out. The cream itself is VERY THICK and emollient, but smooths over my face like warm butter. A little does go a long way. It'll take me a long time to finish this tub. I recommend everyone give it a try.

on 5/12/2003 2:09:00 AM

This stuff is da bomb. I have dry, dry skin and I had tried everything - Nivea, Eucerin, Lubriderm, St. Ives, Origins - nothing quite worked. A friend recommended the Cetaphil cream, and it is amazing. Actually, she recommended it for my feet but I use it all over my body. (It works wonders on feet, too). I use the lotion in the morning, and the cream at night for an intensive moisture soak as I sleep. My skin has never felt so soft. I will never be without this. Also, it is unscented, so it won't clash with your perfume. Yay!

on 5/11/2003 10:51:00 AM

This is the most amazing stuff. I use only this on myself and both of my children. I have been using this on my kids since they were newborns. I used to have very dry skin. I find if I use cetaphi soapless cleanser in the shower and then use this cream... Perfect. I also use this cleaneers for my kids in the bath.

on 5/3/2003 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great moisturizer. I've used this for years -- on both my face and body. I use it as a body moisturizer now because I've found other moisturizers that work better on my face, but Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is something I will always keep on hand. I keep a tub of it in my bathroom and a tube in my travel bag. It is a staple of mine.

on 5/1/2003 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a great, mild, heavier moisture cream that I use at night. Since I've been having 30% glycolic peels, I no longer use AHA or BHA creams or lotions, and this one provides exactly the amount of moisture I need. It's very soothing, and keeps me from getting flaky skin when I use 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide to prevent monthly hormonal breakouts. The cream is so mild, that it never irritates my skin and never causes breakouts. A great, basic cream moisturizer! ***Update 9/03: Althouhg this is a decent product, I've change my routine to use Serum de La Mer and Creme de La Mer; these products are more suited to my complexion.