October 2, 2014 | 1103 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by poorspeech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the Cetaphil cream better than the lotion because it's richer. It's a bit greasy, but it does get absorbed into the skin. This works as well as some of the pricey, department store creams that I've tried. My daughter's doctor recommended it and since it's readily available and cheap it's a great way to keep her skin looking good year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 9:23:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this moisturizer for my dry skin!! It's not greasy and absorbs really quickly. Even better: it lasts all day. The price is great, and there's no scent to interfere with my perfume. (I used to use Lubriderm, but won't switch back. This is good stuff!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2002 11:29:00 PM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very thick, non-irritating cream. i have overly dry skin and this is nice when i've overdone it on the acne meds and my face is peeling. there are a few things i should point out.
it is NOT a daytime cream. way too heavy.
it makes my skin break out, so moderation is key, but it DOES get rid of those flakies, so if you can find a nice mix of bha's or bp and this, you'll wake up with great skin.
it is an awesome cream for the rest of the body, it's so thick, it gets rid of itchy skin in a snap.
the tub is huge and ugly. hide it in the closet or the drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 11:03:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good, inexpensive cream that I use on my legs sometimes. I also use it once in a while on my feet when I am out of my other stuff. Very little smell, which I like. I do not like it for my hands, it makes them too greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2001 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Tomahawk

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product on my hands before bedtime, and it really keeps them moisturized overnight. It does soak in well and protects from drying out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2001 8:13:00 PM More reviews by GAPeach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this because it is a little more moisturizing than the Cetaphil lotion, which I need. I started using this because my dermatologist recommended it. It has worked great for me. I don't really like the tub that it comes in though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2001 12:31:00 PM More reviews by rainqueen

I love this cream for winter. I have oily skin but cheeks get dry in the winter and this has just enough sweet almond oil to be emollient. It's a bit heavy for spring and summer though.

Rant about the packaging: the screw-off cap is hard to put back on. Flip top please!

Love Cetaphil!