September 21, 2014 | 1011 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lvmkup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It is so easy to apply and stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite products! It looks great, has a great brush, and is super cheap! I know what I'm getting everyone for their birthdays!! Every girl deserves a product like this! Buy it! Its so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in love with these, seriously. They are creamy, go on smoothly, last all day, and are nicely pigmented. The brush that comes with it is absolute perfection. I bought the black and the brown and love them both. If this ever gets d/c'ed I will die. For days.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by silverbean1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say....I have been so used to every eyeliner I own smudging throughout the day or not having enough pigment..which means more coats. But this one..It's been great for me! It doesn't smudge and the pigment is perfect, I do not find I have to layer it and layer it to get the pigment to show. I also like the brush in that it is great for a simple small line. I use an angled brush to get a more dramatic look for going out at night. I am definitly in love with this product. The price is reasonable, the packaging is good and the product is amazing! Win, Win, Win for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by liquidskyfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! I decided to give it a try because I was curious about gel liners and the rave reviews they've been getting, but didn't want to spend the money on an expensive brand like MAC if I didn't have to. And I don't have to, because this stuff is perfect! Lovely creamy consistency, doesn't smudge or flake off, very pigmented dark black colour. I've gotten used to the brush application quickly, and in fact find it much easier and more precise than when using a pencil.. and who can argue with the price? Quite frankly, I don't see how MAC could manage to top this liner! Go drugstore brands! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by WeinbergJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner because I was looking for a cheap alternative/dupe for MAC's Fluidline and this is far from. I bought it on sale for $10.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian Drugstore). I wanted to like it but when I was applying it with an angled brush it transfered very streaky and transclucent, there was virtually no pigmentation. The only good things about it were the price, size (as it will take me a very long time to get through bigger pots) and that it comes with a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lynnylooluvberry33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand how someone could give this eyeliner a bad review. They must be TRYING to find something wrong with it. The pigmentation is great, it's smooth and a little goes a long way so it'll last a while. I have no intentions of even glancing at fluidlines now. It doesn't smudge, flake or wear off. I love it and HIGHLY recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jackibear

OMG, this product is the best!! I'll admit, I've never used a gel eyeliner before for fear that my shaky hand would cause me to make myself look like a raccoon but the brush that comes with this product ensures smooth, even lines. I started off slow, with short strokes on my eyelid so I could create a thin line. It looked great! So I decided to give myself a little extra oomph and went over my already perfect eyeliner with more of the gel so I could have more dramatic eyeliner. That looked even better!!
The little brush helps you to apply it evenly and as thin, or thick, as you want. One more huge perk of this product, it does not get flaky or smudgy and lasts all day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product ~ my only wish is that I knew about it sooner. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by ceradova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall I love this eyeliner! I got this in Black, and the formula is very odd creamy gel consistency, and is super pigmented. I used a 3/4" Loew Cornell angle brush or the Ecotools angle brush with this, and it glides on smoothly on my eyelids. The creamy formula allows for a bit of smudging for a smoky look, but also sets well after it dries. I use this everyday for a cat eye look.

The only con is that this eyeliner tends to smudge throughout the day. Having monolid eyes doesn't help either, since my top eye line becomes hidden when my eyes are open. However, I usually combat this with a good eye primer- either UDPP or NYX's Eye Base.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by BigLetterFridays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have it in black and eggplant. The black is just a typical black gel eye liner. I've heard negative things about eggplant, but the one I got has a nice purple to it, and I don't have to put a lot on in order for the purple to be noticed on the lid. They last on my lids all day, and it's really easy to clean off. For the price, it's a good product and I'll keep buying it.