February 1, 2015 | 1571 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the pot and the brush.. Really a nice package and the brush is very good. The price is reasonable. The creamy texture of this liner makes the application so easy and the lines get also very clean thanks to the brush. But the lastingpower of this was very weak in my opinion. Iīm glad there are people where it worked perfectly but this just didnīt do it for me. It smuged after a few hours. Maybe because itīs to creamy, I donīt know. Anyway, I wouldnīt repurchase this, as I expect my liner to stay where I applied it during the day and not to smudge and make me look like a panda.
But Iīll definitely go for another gel liner, as theyīre so easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by heddy890

i really like this eyeliner. it dries quick and doesnt smudge or budge all day. i have 3 different shades of this and love them all. so easy to apply too, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MelissaPruett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never bought a waterproof eye product that was truly waterproof so I never really have high expectations. I buy waterproof to prevent possible smudging from my skin's oils, tears or sweat.

I have had this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it. I seriously suck at applying liquid liner and this stuff goes on so much easier! It's a cream so it's not going to give you a really crisp line (if that's what you want, don't get this). You can also easily control how much you use. I have not had problems with smudging. I apply it over my eye shadow and have even worn it after putting on false eyelashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Despite being a drugstore product, this thing is not worth the money. In 3 hours it has somehow made its way to under my eyes, which is something i completely despise. It is very pigmented though, and the brush isn't complete crap, it still works. The liner is not smooth or creamy at all... it's hard. Whoever compared this to Fluidline, LIED. No joke. Don't buy it, just spend that 5-10 more for Fluidline or Bobbi Brown, please(:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an okay gel liner
this does not stay 24 hours on me, it stays longer on my waterline than my lids.
Packaging is nice and the brush it comes with is very very nice.
I have this in the brown color

I'd sya get this when its on sale, don't pay full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Inotion07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro-
Good color payoff
Cute pot
Cons- Way too creamy, smears very easy, does not last. Brush has a weird shape.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

This is the second gel eyeliner I have, the first being a japanese black one from Canmake which is very good. I was about to buy the same brand, when I spotted Maybelline's limited edition version in deep purple. The product works fairly well, as the color is intense. Love the brush , but my main complaint is that the product was a bit too wet. This leads to difficulty in picking up the correct amount to use, eyeliner gets over my double eye lid, and ends up as a thickly drawn line. Despite the wetness of the product, amazingly it stays on my combi face exteremely well. Edit: The product has dried down a little. However the product does not really get picked up by a brush very well. You sort of need to dig up a ball of it, smooth it out than apply. Hence it is hard to control the product, leading to an uneven line. Still prefer my canmake!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by magda1991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I had really high expectations for this product, since it has so many great reviews. But when I finally got it I was really dissapointed. the product seemed too thick and just never set to a dry consistency. Making it easyly smudgeable through out the day. I tried applying it with several different brushes and nothing helped. I have gone on to using other products such as MUFE aqua water in black. It works perfectly as a black eyeliner and is easy to apply.
I wont be repurchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Didn't work for me, at all, especially considering I payed $10 for it.

It was too thick; the brush that's included is nice, but it's not very flexible. I feel like for this to have worked, either the eyeliner needed to be thinner, or the brush softer. I did decide to keep the brush.

I got it in a dark purple color, which was almost black, but just purple enough, exactly what I was hoping, but the application problems ruined it for me. It didn't smear too much; but if I tried to go over it or smooth the line, it just came off, or started looking oddly chunky.

I bought it the night before a job interview, and when used with a black or purple powder, it's manageable, but not worth keeping.

Overall, love the brush, hate the consistency of the "gel"

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this in brown. i find that i can only use brown and bronze eyeliners because black looks wayyyyyyyyy to harsh and makes my eyes look small. the formula is super creamy and the brush just glides right though the product! the pigmentation and staying power is great! i usually set my eyeliner with brown shadow, but i got lazy one day and didnt, but this still stayed on and didnt smudge at all.
i actually prefer this to mac's fluidlines because its not as creamy/soft, so it doesnt smear or wear off. i got this for $9, which is quite expensive for a DS product. i will continue to buy this though because it will last me a while!