July 30, 2014 | 1999 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by candyjanney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

FINALLY! I have found a brand of liquid foundation that works on my skin! I'm usually a powder foundation girl but it looks like I've switched. On a whim I decided to try Make Up Forever liquid foundations in Face & Body and HD and WOW! Both look SO AMAZING on my skin! I've never in my 29 years ave found a liquid foundation that looked natural on my skin. I hate to sound vain but after applying this stuff I've found myself just staring at how amazing, flawless and natural my skin looks! It's a very expensive brand but for me it's worth it. Both bottles are beautifully packaged and look like they'll last a good long while. Face & Body is a little more sheer than HD but I can layer without any issues. I highly recommend you girls at least try it!

I'm shade 117 in HD and 38 in Face & Body and both seem to look amazing even tho 38 is a little bit pinker. The primer I used with them is Make Up Forever's HD Primer in the pink shade. I applied both foundations with a stippling brush, a flat foundation brush, and a sponge, and I got a flawless look every time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Ambush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this makeup. I apply it with fingers. I was told to use a stipple brush ($$$). Stays on well, doesn't change color or get greasy throughout the day. I was using with primer at first. The silicones in the primer made me breakout with little bumps. Got rid of the primer and the makeup is fine. You have to be light handed when applying or it will look cakey. It really evens out my sometimes red, splotchy skin tone and hides little veins. A little goes a long way so it lasts. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by sinderella9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on a foundation run, trying to choose between MUFE HD and Nars Sheer Glow... I picked this because it was less oily and had more coverage, but now, I've fallen out of love. The finish is really FLAT to me. And when I try to build it up, it gets caky and gross-looking. Don't get me wrong, this is a great foundation, better than drugstore ones... it feel very light on your skin and if applied with care, it looks natural. But the lasting power ain't all that great. Also, I like a more yellow tone to my face and this makes me come off pink. :( I regret not getting Nars sheer glow!

Nonetheless, it's NICE. But... not worth the 40$. I think I'll get the new MAC prolong wear foundation... it's cheaper, too! >__<

But honestly, my skin isn't that bad. It's actually pretty good. So when I applied this foundation at first, i expected a WOW difference but... I didn't look very different. That might be why I'm not too in love with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by erinap

I LOVE This foundation. It is PERFECT on my skin. Best part is I purchased the wrong shade and was able to return it and get a replacement FREE. I have acne and this covers it without making my face feel cakey and gross. I also use the Bare Minerals Primer and FX loose powder to set it.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Bare Escentuals Prime Time Foundation Primer Oil Control

Cover FX Setting FX Translucent Setting Powder

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lgr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

for AGING skin which I now unfortunately have, this makeup is fabulous! I used to use Laura Mercier cream cover but it LOOKS like I'm wearing makeup. I also recently tried Estee Lauder's Double Wear but although it covered well and wouldn't budge, it was too drying. I'm so happy to finally find a makeup that makes my skin GLOW and look natural!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by seizingthelight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: coverage is buildable, not cakey, does not break me out, stays true to the color and does not turn orange over time, long-lasting
Cons: expensive

I have not tried many foundation but this comes pretty close to perfection for me. The coverage can be light to heavy, depending on how much you apply. I use a foundation brush to apply and it goes on smoothly. Lasts for a good part of the day and does not break me out. I have oily skin and the color stays true all day, does not turn orange. It's costly but if you're like me who does not wear foundation every day, it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by ncolnuguid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation is amazing <3 I am about an NC40 at mac and the color match on this is flawless. I use my own primer instead of the MUFE one because it makes me break out. i apply the foundation on my hand first then use a foundation brush to apply it on my face. It gives great coverage and lasts all day. I find it to be a bit pricey but worth it. I would totally buy this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by setsuko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG material right here. I'm about an NC20, and I got 120. I've never had a better color match in my life! It looks wonderful, wears very well, and hasn't broken out my very sensitive, combination skin. In fact, I think my skin has gotten better since I started using it! Light to Medium coverage, buildable, great packaging. I only need 1.5-2 pumps to cover my whole face quite well (I use a foundation brush), so I think it should last a long time. It is particularly good at disguising small bumps and other textural imperfects--it really smooths everything out!

Give this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. I use 123. Its pricey but it seems like it would last a long time, makes my skin look flawless and even, and i love how the bottle looks

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by ns4487

i was so excited to try this foundation because of how many people rave about it, but i was disappointed. Im on the extremely light end of the spectrum and couldnt find a match (so sick of getting close but not close enough!). Plus it was kinda pricey and I wasnt a fan of the consistency. Another lemming killed!