BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 2/9/2009 10:21:00 AM

Not a fan of this product. No matter how careful I am with the application, I almost always get a smudge on top of my lash line. The brush is just too fat to do a good job. Will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

overal i think this is a good mascara, it lengthens, thickens and is black black. however it does smudge underneath at the end of the day and is very difficult to remove.
i would reccommend this to people if they wouldnt mind spending a lot for a mascara.
also, the packaging isnt that great =/

on 2/6/2009 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is alright. Nothing spectacular, nothing horrible. It does lengthen my lashes pretty well but I prefer volume and color.

this is by far and away the best mascara i've ever tried. i'm quite shocked my the number of reviewers who have said this clumps for them because i have never experienced clumping with bad gal lash (and i must have easily gone through about 8 out these). the brush is massive when compared with other mascara brushes, and i think that's what really helps to create long and full lashes.

i have very fine, quite fair eyelashes (despite my very dark brown hair on my head) and have never been a person who wants a more subtle eyelash look for in the day and perhaps a more full on one at night, instead i want full dark thick and long lashes all day everyday. For me, this is the best mascara for the job, its definately HG status.

The packaging is bright and fun and i don't actually think this is that expensive when you consider that drugstore brands like maxfactor and l'oreal are about 8/9 each and diorshow is 18.

I like to buy 2 of these at a time from Boots when benefit have a "buy 2 items to receive 500 points" offer on.

on 2/3/2009 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I like this in blue. That said, I agree with the reviewer who mentioned that it worked wonders for her applied over another mascara. When my drugstore mascara begins to lose it's steam, time for Bad Gal to take over. Continues the lengthening/thickening where the other left off. I have long, thin lashes, I need to pile some product or a lash primer on, then this stuff is incredible.

on 2/3/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't know what I was thinking this when I bought it (and then bought it again after I finished the first tube). I should have known better than to buy a waterproof mascara that wouldn't hold a curl. I have stick straight asian lashes, and a curl will not hold unless I use waterproof. At first, I used this to layer over another waterproof mascara, and it's decent for that purpose, but horrible on its own. If I want a quick look where I don't curl my lashes, I use this sometimes because it's VERY natural (not a false lash effect at all) since it lengthens and volumizes decently. I also like that it doesn't smudge too easily, but still comes off with no effort. I will not repurchase.

SOOOOOO disappointed with the outcome... the brush was big but did not grab my lashes! lashes looked normal.. not bad girl at all!!! no lengthening or thickening effect seen! for price.. wud not recommend it!!

on 2/2/2009 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am not impressed....I was at Sephora looking for another mascara...they didnt have it I was in line and saw the Little bit bad gal...I said to myself....its a sign this is it...But I was wrong..this mascara is not the worst Ive ever tried but for 9.00..there is no drama in this tube...just plain eyelashes...maybe good for everyday mascara?

on 2/2/2009 11:03:00 AM

Here's my Bad Gal Lash story. I usually wear Loreal Voluminous waterproof but one night after work the MA at Benefit gave me a mini makeover including BGL. I couldn't believe how my eyes looked - absolutely gorgeous. Then sometimes I'd stop at Sephora and put a layer of BGL over my voluminous, and the same thing - awesome. So I bought the BGL, but alone, even with two coats, I just don't get the same dramatic lashes. I still wear my every day (and way cheaper) mascara, but when I want something extra - for night or a party - the Bad Gal Lash 2nd coat goes on and my lashes are transformed!

on 2/1/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a tube of this product, liked it, and used it up, but instead of repurchasing decided to try diorshow (which I loved). After I finished my tube of diorshow I went back to badgal since it was a bit cheaper. For some reason I remember liking it a lot more the first time around. It is pretty good when compared to drugstore brands, but makes my lashes a little too spiky for my taste. However, it doesn't flake or smudge, and it does make my lashes longer. It's a decent enough mascara, but nothing special. For $19, though, I don't think I'll be repurchasing for a third time.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products