August 21, 2014 | 1118 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

This is a great mascara!
It lengthens and volumizes really well. The color is also very dark. The only tiny complaint I have is that instead of holding the curl, it makes my eyelashes stick straight up somewhat. The outcome is still great though, so that's not a big deal at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan. The brush is unique, but because of how it is shaped, it makes the lashes at the center of my eyes much longer than the rest of my lashes to the point they look out of proportion. My mascara also tends to flake and fall below my eyes over the course of the day to the point I really dark shadows under my lower lashes. I do have to say I've never had trouble with clumping, but it does seem to dry out a bit faster than other mascaras I've used. Overall, I think I could find better from a cheaper drugstore mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by alessie04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product does dry out (about the same as any other mascara), but a nice trick is instead of pumping the wand in the tube to get more, put it in the tube and twist it (as if you were closing it). pumping it pumps air into the container which makes it dry out. this mascara is 100% fiber free and is made from beeswax so it is very suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers (also, since it's fiber-free, it has no fibers to prevent it from drying out, that's why it's important to do the twist instead of pump). a trick to getting your lashes extremely pumped is to "shimmey" the wand. instead of going from down to up, slowly start at the base of the lashes and move the wand left to right as you go up. going up and down in a straight pattern does nothing. at all. so rock it back and forth to ensure you get all the lashes. need more? keep coating it until you get the desired effect. the mascara has a unique suction cup inside that pulls off excess goop when you open it so clumps on the brush is pretty unlikely. this mascara is water-resistant, not waterproof. so for all you girls who live by water proof, stop by a benefit counter around febuary....they're coming out with one :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by roopaloop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because it made my roomate's lashes look great and it did the same for me in the beginning. it does give you great volume but very little length (which i need). after a while it started drying out and now my brush is ruined. i also noticed that it flakes...a lot! so i will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by tigg5jillia

This is the only mascara I will use. It is soft when put on, kinda hard to get off, but makes my lashes look full and long. I have been buying it for years and will continue to do so. Also love the Plum color, but they need to get it in the stores instead of just online.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Elsbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, the brush is the only 'larger' brush I've used that genuinely does what it says ( thickens, lengthens, clump free) the colors good and it doesn't smudge much at all, i don't like spending this much on a mascara (especially one that dries out so quickly) but it is worth it, I'm currently using the brush with a cheaper mascara, works just as well if you're a cheapskate like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 7:06:00 AM More reviews by MissCarlyVee

LOVE this product! Only recently tried it however I'm really happy with the results! I usually use too faced lash injection which is also very good however it does dry out quite quickly! Really lovely packaging and big brush which means lots of coverage! Really good value for money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I love this mascara. My only problem is that it dries out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

I'm on my third tube of Bad Gal Lash. I love the formula. It does the job of thickening and volumizing without creating that awful spider lash effect. The brush does a good job separating and keeping your lashes neat. The result looks natural which is perfect for every day wear. I stress the natural part, because that's what I aim for, so this product may not be best for achieving mega drama. Personally, if that's the effect I want, I turn to falsies instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

I have very long lashes that tend to hang down.
I finally found a mascara that makes them lifted and defined.
The brush reaches every lash, gives great color and natural volume.
I cannot give it a 5, sadly, because it flakes under my eyes.
This really hasn't happened with other mascaras for me.
But it is still worth it!