Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/11/2011 5:03:00 AM

Love the gorgeous colors in the palette. However, I'm one of very few unfortunate people who are allergic to the product. It gave me red rash after my first try. :( I wish I could use the palett though as this would make a great everyday eye makeup for me.

on 8/11/2011 4:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE IT . GO GET IT IF YOU HAVENT ;)

on 8/10/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really great palette, and good value for the money. If your new to the makeup world this is a good palette to get you started since there all neutral basic colours so you can create a variety of looks. Its perfect for traveling everything you need is in there I just wish there were a few more matte colours, and maybe a matte highlight. If you can get your hands on this pallet i suggest picking one up.

on 8/10/2011 10:22:00 PM

great colours and great packaging. althought it could do with one or two more matte finish but i still love it! the pigmentation is fantastic, this palette will last me a long long time and i use it all the time. i do wish i had gotten it with the pencil instead of the brush but apparently they don't do that anymore. the brush is a good size and unlike most brushes that comes with the palettes this one is actually usable. to be able to go from day to night is so fantastic. great for travelling. best palette i have ever purchased. a must have.

on 8/10/2011 10:21:00 PM

I really do like this palette. It is quite expensive so I would some research before you buy it to make sure you would use it. The colors are great and they are pigmented, a couple im not crazy about, but overall they are great. I think it is a great palette for someone who loves neutrals, and it is also great for someone who maybe isnt crazy for plain neutrals like me!

on 8/10/2011 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I wanted the naked palette ever since before its release but I could never get my hands on it until this July. I'm a little bummed that I couldn't get the eyeliner pencils with it but I like the brush a lot. The colors are very silky and pigmented, as expected of UD eyeshadows. Every color is amazing, but I do dislike the giant glitter chunks in Sidecar, as I get a lot of fallout on my face. Because the colors are so pigmented I have to be careful with the darker colors because it's very easy to overapply. The palette is expensive but you are definitely getting your money's worth with such high quality eyeshadows. Definitely recommend for those who don't have a lot of neutral eyeshadows because there are SO many looks you can do with it :) Would definitely repurchase, yay for not being an LE palette!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I read so many reviews on this product before I purchased I dont normally spend much on makeup but I wanted to try for so long I thought "why not". Some of the colors go on amazingly well. The lighter colors dont really come on too well. Eyelid primer is amazing though. Never tried to before i got this palette, but i love it! It now comes with the makeup brush not the eyeliners which is the disappointing part. Much rather of had two color eyeliners than one synthetic eyeshadow brush.

on 8/10/2011 2:12:00 AM

this palette is undeniably a great value. i know i'm in the minority when i say this... but i don't like heavily pigmented eye makeup on myself, preferring a simple wash of neutral color to just brightening my eyes. the colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous... unfortunately while the colors look amazing in the pan, they do not transfer quite so beautifully onto my eyes. if it were just a pigmentation issue (which the shadows in this palette are highly pigmented), i would have kept it and just used less when i applied. but what made this a deal breaker for me was that i found the shadows way too shimmery... to the point of making my lids appear completely creased and aged, no matter how little i used. i also found that the shadows are also completely dupe-able and non-unique. not to mention i also hate the packaging... it was a dust magnet since it was velvety. i can see why so many people love this, but i couldn't make myself love this even after playing with it for a few weeks and finally sadly had to admit defeat and return it to the store.

on 8/10/2011 1:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

one of the best pallets ive ever owned! these colors are amazing and compliment many different skin tones. they will stay on untill u take them off! just a all around amazing pallet! i find myself reaching for it literally everyday and i have so many pallets!

on 8/8/2011 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I can't believe it took me so long to review this! I do alot of bridal work and I reach for this palette constantly. Great to produced a soft, natural eye, a soft smoky eye, or a more dramatic smoky eye. All the colors have great blendablity and color pay off. I like the fact that the colors in this palette are more warm than cool. They seem to work on alot of different skintones. I have used this on about 40 different bridal party memebers and it has looked great on every one of them. Love having something so tried and true around that I know I can count on for a no brainer shadow application.

Popular Palettes

Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye Kit

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804